October 21, 2014 | 2013 users online

Toners - L'Oreal - Hydrafresh Toner

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2014 10:10:00 AM More reviews by ambiklain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I can't say this is a great product but I am very sure that this product is more than average.It removes makeup and freshen my dull looking, oily face very effectively. Most important thing in this product which I would like to mention here is that it does not irritate my skin as most of the toners do. The scent is really fine, the formula is good too. What I can say in one line about this product is "Not that much cheap but the best".

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by squirrelXetiquette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Yeah, it is your average toner. Doesnt really do anything amazing other than remove makeup & freshen an oily/tired face. I repurchase it because i know it doesnt irritate my skin. There are probably better ones out there, but i will stick with this one until it runs out. The scent is fine, the formula is decent, the price is ok. Nothing to write home about. Just your average drugstore toner.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 9:08:00 PM More reviews by sadielovesmakeup06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was redoing my skin routine, trying to use better products that were less intrusive on my skin. I love this, Im the type, I generally either love it or hate it lol... not too terribly much in betweeny products for me. This is great for me especially around my nose and on my chin, feels so fresh to use, and after using it i feel like my skin can breathe!! pleasent scent, not irritating, no allergic reactions to it which, thank god... and the bottle really lasts... I wish it had a spotted stopper, but oh well, I will still buy again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2012 9:05:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this toner. This is my autumn/winter toner. I just switched from Clinique acne care to this. The Clinique was really starting to dry my face out, even around my eyes were pretty dry and tight looking. So I used the Hydrafresh this morning and my face was really comfy all day. It doesn't sting and it removes any leftover makeup when I'm done cleansing. Will def repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

This toner works really well, & it's affordable too! It takes out a lot of hidden dirt & really cleans out my skin. It freshens my face & never breaks me out. I highly reccommend:) This has also truly helped my complexion even out. This is HG material for me, & it keeps my face clear. The only thing I will say, is that the way the bottle is designed makes it easy to dump too much of the toner out. So just be careful about that when you open the bottle. Other than that, this is a great toner.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2009 10:47:00 PM More reviews by PawPawGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Cheap. Smells good. Does its job on my skin, morning and evening without any residue. I have been using this toner for years. I sometimes have been given other more expensive brands, but I always buy this one for myself.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2009 7:06:00 PM More reviews by simplypink29

i wanted to like this product so0o bad...unfortunetly, i had a bad reaction to this toner... my face started itching, burning, & turning red last night. Today i woke up with both of my eyes swollen, bumps all over my face & the burning and itching have only gotten worse.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2009 1:57:00 PM More reviews by ashmiaka

i started using this after my HG nivea toner was discontinued. while it's not exactly the same, it's pretty darn close (probably as close as you're going to get). even the liquid is the same pinkish shade. it's moisturizing, is non-sticky, doesn't clog my pores, and is very gentle on my face. it's a tad bit more expensive than the nivea toner was... but only by less than $1 so i'm not complaining. i hope this toner sticks around forever, especially now that the nivea one is off the market.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2008 10:42:00 AM More reviews by graceyk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this product, but it made me break out into a rash. After the first couple of times of using this product, I started getting small red bumps on my face that itched like crazy. I did not attribute it to the toner; I thought maybe I had gotten some bug bites instead. However, after the 6th day of using it, I had these red bumps all over my face. Its been about 5 days after I stopped using this toner, and my face is getting better. It seems like this product works for most people, but it didn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2007 11:22:00 AM More reviews by gimmeglamour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Only drug store toner I've ever used that hasn't dried out my face, or left me with an unpleasant smell. I like how it makes my skin smooth, use in the mornings, and at night, and my skin looks great. Love it, will buy again.