November 27, 2014 | 1011 users online

Treatments (Eye) - DHC - Concentrated Eye Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2011 9:39:00 PM More reviews by LuckyTiger44

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff as it actually shrinks the deep crow's feet lines I have at 66 (I have no fine lines). This stuff is excellent, so I am kinda surprised by some of the negative reviews. I use such a teeny bit each night, put it over my emu oil that I slather on my neck and face and look...well, at least a good 10 years younger. Yeah, I have good genes, but this cream really has staved off that old lady look for me. I'm a lifer with this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2011 12:17:00 PM More reviews by sugamonkey

I really like this eye cream. I don't have a lot of wrinkles but I like to keep my eye area hydrated and this product does just that. I do see some diminishing in the lines in the outer corner of my eye.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2009 5:29:00 PM More reviews by KathleenS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried very hard to find an eye cream that is better than this. It is probably not the HG of eye creams but the best I have found. I am getting fine lines and if I don't use eye cream they are much more noticeable. I have tried Bobbi Brown cream (stings my eyes in the worst way), BB balm (puffy eyes in the morning), Olay (nothing to write home about, tossed it), and countless other high-end creams of various makers, and still would feel like my eyes never looked refreshed in the morning or that my eyes were less lined. I continue to gravitate back to this. I don't find that it takes a particularly long time to absorb and wear it morning and night. I also use DHC olive oil cleanser and olive virgin oil at night only and find that the combination of these products is exactly what my skin needs for now. I say 'for now' because it always seems to be a moving target and I have to readjust as I get older and the seasons change. I still get the occasional break-out so I am by no means oil-free but these oil-based products haven't aggravated my skin at all.

I gave this eye cream a 4 out of 5 because I am not sure this is as good as it gets but it is as good as I have found and have gone through many pots of it in my search for Nirvana. I will repurchase until I find something that makes my eyes look like an 18 year old again!!! Hope springs eternal.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2008 12:07:00 PM More reviews by ml176

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I thought my review of this would be neutral, but after going through multiple samples, I have a very positive opinion of this product. I only applied at night because it took too long to absorb in the morning for me to wait. It kept my under eyes well moisturized, and I woke up to smooth skin. I also happened to be use it during a really bad week where I was crying a lot at night [bf trouble] and my eyes are usually very puffy the morning after I have been crying, but they weren't after using this! My only complaint is it does not help with dark circles.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2008 9:18:00 PM More reviews by boscoe7777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Received a sample from DHC with their catalog. I really liked this ultra rich eye cream. It absorbed pretty quick and left no residue. I only used it before bedtime.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2008 4:16:00 PM More reviews by prettybird98

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best eye cream I have ever found, this is my HG! I feel like I've tried everything... I decided I needed something more nourishing/hydrating because the saleswoman at Bobbi Brown made numerous comments about how dry my skin was, especially around my eyes. I definitely don't want premature wrinkles... and am already a fan of DHC.

I have noticed a huge improvement in the skin around my eyes. Dryness is gone, puffiness reduced/gone, dark circles reduced. I only use it at night, I use a lighter eye cream during the day under makeup. It is a bit expensive, but you get a lot for the money, the packaging is very nice, and well worth the money. A little goes a long way, and this container will last a long time. I went away on vacation and brought a sample-size Clinique eye cream instead of bringing the concentrated eye cream, wow what a difference in just a few days. I won't travel without the DHC eye cream again! Nothing compares!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2008 6:39:00 PM More reviews by hanako

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When DHC says concentrated, they mean it. A small dab from the underside of the lid is all it takes to fully cover the eye area in a refreshing layer of this cream. After using it for about a week now, my concealer has been going on smoother, which has really helped my terrible undereye bags.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2007 12:31:00 PM More reviews by sonya80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the *most* moisturizing eye cream I have ever used.
It's really moisturizing, the little sample packet lasted me almost 2 weeks, using once a day at night time.
I find it little too much for under makeup in the morning, but for really windy dry cold weather at night, this is the perfect cream.
The skin around your eyes *drink up* this eye cream, those skin are very supple.
This eye cream is for wrinkle-area, so if you want anti-aging, use Q-10 eye cream, we is more sanitary since it comes in a tube, and huge amount for the price, and perfect under makeup in the morning, because that is not as moisturizing as this one, but still works wonderfully.
Overall, I find DHC products are usually very nice, and you can always try samples to see if you like them, or your skin likes them.
If I ever buy a pot of this eye cream, I'm sure it will last me a life time :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2007 8:24:00 PM More reviews by damblues

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I used a couple of samples of this and liked it so I just ordered a full size one. If I get it in my eyes it does sting but most products do! Otherwise, it feels really good and moisturizing without oiliness. I hate that oily feeling on my eyes. I will let you know how this goes after using the full size for a few weeks.

9/1/07 Update: I quit using this, it was not that it was bad it just did not do much for me. It stung if I got it in my eyes, but a lot of products do that. I put it up for swap. Still a bunch left.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2006 4:06:00 PM More reviews by urbanmonk

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My eyes itch horribly so I was looking for something to moisten the dry feeling. I bought this product about a year ago and loved it, but thought it was too expensive. So, I've tried numerous other eye creams to relieve the itcing and dryness around my eyes, to no avail. I finally decided that this eye cream is worth it considering it is the only eye cream I've found that actually works. It's seems like a light cream, but it is very soothing, rich, and emollient. I've had no experience of sensitivity-- just relief.