December 19, 2014 | 1579 users online

Scrubs - Clinique - Exfoliating Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by ChloePappas

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for years, and it does what it's supposed to do, it exfoliates the skin and does a great job. The small grains get to work on the dead skin cells. It leaves the skin soft and clean.

I've tried other products over the years, but always come back to this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2013 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this scrub! There is no comparison between Clinique and other scrubs, in my opinion. This is perfect - gritty, coarse, unscented, rinsable. It really gets the job done like nothing else. Some scrubs seem to have more filler than is necessary, but this one is all grit. My skin feels smooth as silk after using it. I love it.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Nillalila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Why i didn't use this before? I use this every 2-3 days when my skin needs de-flaking & renewing and it does the job right away. The next morning my skin looks clearer, polished, smoother & pores are much smaller.Not for those with pimples/acne thou.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 8:42:00 AM More reviews by ylingsbling

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I always come back to this. More than I want to spend for an everyday exfoliater but very worth it and the tube lasts me 6 months. I am always sorry when I try a cheap one and it's no good.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2012 9:32:00 PM More reviews by fragrance

Great scrub. Menthol scent. Not too harsh. It is for oily skin but I have normal skin so I use it in summer when wether is hot and humid.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 10:17:00 PM More reviews by sweetness10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my absolute favorite scrub! It's an extremely effective scrub that I only use once a week because it's not designed to be used as an everyday scrub, more as a "treatment". I use it as part of my weekly at-home facial. It's lovely and thick and a little goes a long way. You don't need to use too much pressure with this scrub - it does all the work for you. I LOVE that it contains menthol so it leaves my face feeling super-clean, super-fresh and super-energised - it's a real pick-me-up! I leaves my skin feeling exceptionally soft and smooth and after using it my moisturiser absorbs much faster than usual.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2010 12:32:00 PM More reviews by anneh08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

i like this well enough to come back to it after trying several different scrubs. i use this around 2-3 times a week. however, i've never really thought i had sensitive skin but the minty, cooling feel you get when you put this on your skin goes to a point to where it stings sometimes and i have to wash it off relatively quickly. maybe my skin is a bit sensitive but besides this product, has never been proven to be so..it leaves it reasonably soft and smooth. if the feel doesn't bother you then it is a cheap, effective scrub to use

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2009 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Fashionopolist

I love the tingling fresh feeling I get when I use this product and it leaves my skin really smooth--BUT--I cannot use it more than once a week, especially in the winter. If you overuse this scrub, your skin will freak out and get really irritated.

I absolutely hate the packaging though. It's in a tube and it seems like drys out quickly and it's hard to get it out at the end.

Overall, I think it's one of the better 'scrubs' I've used on my face, so I'll probably buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2009 1:43:00 AM More reviews by CRIPES920

This product is not as harsh as the 7 day scrub.

This is a good product when NOT used too more than 3 times a week.

It leaves your face feeling soft, because you work with the exfolients in this product rather than against them, if that makes sense.

I wish it lasted longer, A few uses do get stuck around the head, when it gets low.

Really good product, for not a bad price

CRIPS

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2009 5:48:00 PM More reviews by MissNice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THE BEST EXFOLIATOR I HAVE EVER TRIED
BEST FOR ACNE SKIN
TRUST ME
I BOUGHT THIS 1 YEAR AGO
THE FIRST FEW TIMES I USED I LIKED IT BUT I HAD THIS BABY FACE FEELING AND MY SKIN LOOK WAY BETTER
AFTER A WHILE I NOTICED THAT I WAS BREAKING OUT AND I STOPPED USING IT
A FEW MONTHS LATER I STARTED A NEW SKIN ROUTINE,BP I, TO COMBAT ACNE AND I NEED IT A SALICYLIC ACID SCRUB BUT I COULDN'T FIND A GOOD ONE
AND I WENT TO MY CLINIQUE ONE ...AND WHAT CAN I SAY THIS IS HELPING ME GET CLEAR OF ACNE
THE FIRST FEW TIMES I WAS USING IT WAS NOT BREAKING ME OUT