October 24, 2014 | 884 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter - Pink Truffle

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Niza9

This color is my favorite out of all the lip butters, next to Berry Smoothie. I really like that this shade does not contain any shimmer and is very creamy. Out of all the colors, I believe this one applies much more smoothly and very evenly. This is a good option if you are starting to experiment with different lip colors. It is a very natural looking color, yet it is very noticeable and quite beautiful. It is a great every day lip color and it is a very pretty color for the fall. I strongly recommend this shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by MamaChoobie

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my favorite go-to lip product. I wear it over other lipsticks for extra shine and moisture, and it looks very nice by itself. Feels great, smells yummy. I'm going through these like crazy; Revlon: don't stop making these, please!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by FancyShmancy

A lovely little burst of moisturising colour! Love this lippy. I have quite olive skin, and this is a very subtle, light colour on me, but I find that on the days when I want a slightly darker shade, I use a darker lippy for the outline of my lips and fill them in with my Pink Truffle lip butter :-) Lovely. Very moisturising, feels nice on my lips. My only compaint (for want of a better word) is that because it is a lip BUTTER and it is so glossy, it does come off quite easily, during drinking, eating, kissing etc, so you need to reapply to keep it looking perfecto :-) But do love this product. Have bought it more than once, and will definitely buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2013 3:09:00 AM More reviews by RoxxyG

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

A great colour for me, very MLBB with a sheerness to it that is quite pretty. I like the way it conditions my lips, the only slight negative I can think of is that this product line in general is not very long lasting. But aside from that they are lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 9:27:00 AM More reviews by Guinnessgirl50

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This one has really grown on me. Initially bought it in summer and was underwhelmed, but now in winter, after an l/s buying spree that left me fairly unsatisfied, I'm realizing that pink truffle is my perfect option for everyday. It is truly neutral on me so looks great with both cool and warm eye/ cheek combos. A medium nude that doesn't leave me washed out. I love that it's sparkle free and looks good with both colorful and naked eye looks. Between this and L'Oreal Gilded Pink, I'm set for daytime. (Until summer and Tutti Frutti season!)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by nicolem100

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is an amazing color and an amazing lip butter. It has such a smooth and soft application and it has a creamy finish, not shiny or glassy. I have other revlon lip butters in other colors, but this one looks best on me. I have medium skin, very dark brown hair and very dark eyes, overall dark features. I have very pigmented lips to begin with, so this comes out as a sort of dusty, mute pink on me, not at all peach like the others have written. I feel that the name description fits very well, its a bit of a browned pink. I've been looking forever for a color like this, very natural! I highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 10:44:00 AM More reviews by misroule

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love love love this product. I wear it almost every day. I'm a pale red head without much pigment to my lips, so I feel naked and washed out without a bit of color. This stuff gives me a perfect rosey nude pout, slightly shiny and shimmery. I love the creamy texture too. Not a huge fan of the packaging as mentioned in my review for tutti frutti, but other than that this product is perfection. I bet this shade would look good on most everybody.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Silverchair

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love pink truffle! It looks dark and scary but once applied its a nice pinky brown.Revlon lip butters have the same texture as Korres lip butters but they are cheaper, cuter and come in great shades. Pink truffle isn't my favorite shade but its the perfect shade to throw on when in a rush and if you need something to match every look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2012 9:29:00 AM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is the first lip butter I bought but after buying all the other colors this gem was slowly pushed aside. Now that fall's here, I was rummaging through my makeup drawer and saw this. It is a gorgeous brownish pink color, a mylbb shade that doesn't have any shimmers in it. It goes on sheer on one swipe but can easily be built to a good pigmented color. This doesn't stay on and don't be fooled with the name because it won't really give as much moisture as other lips butters or tinted lip balms out there. It is pretty easy to apply and has a faint sugar-y dessert small. Perfect to pop in your bag for quick touch ups.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by oooSLICKooo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Meh. Milky pink on me. I would imagine it would look nicer on fairer skintones, but tanned ladies or anyone over NC30 should go a bit darker. The formula isn't as great as it was hyped to be.