October 22, 2014 | 1154 users online

Lipstick - Cover Girl - Lip Perfection

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2014 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Hoyman

I bought mine in 260 Heavenly at Target for $7.49 before tax. It a nice light pink. It great for spring but I love spring color all year round, I don't follow the season color just what I like best for daily wear. It very moist. It have lots of colors range for everyone. Smell nice not thing overpower. It last decent time. I will buy more colors.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by yaya49

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I did not like these lipsticks, I have two and never use them. They are way too waxy and slippery :(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by laurenjill05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This review is for the shade "Delicious". It's a very wearable light pinky mauve with slight lilac undertones. Very pretty color, and a nice smooth formula. My first CG lipstick and really liking it so far, I'll definitely buy more colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by muddblood21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am usually not a huge fan of CoverGirl products, but this one surprised me. I actually have it in 3 different colors now. It is very affordable and stays on pretty good. I have MaryKay lipsticks that cost more than twice as much and are about the same quality as these. I also love that CoverGirl is a brand you can get anywhere and you can always find a coupon for it!!! The color sample on the bottom is pretty much spot on for what color the stick is (unlike some brands that have the color sticker on the bottom instead) I have "Tempt", "Precious", and "Fervor" and I plan on exploring even more colors next time I have a good coupon! The only reason I knocked them a lippie is I am not a huge fan of buying makeup that is not totally sealed when you buy it. You can usually tell when one has been opened, but it still makes me nervous. Shrink wrap the whole thing or something LOL

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaSueBrown

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's perfect for what you want in a lipstick.
PROS:
It lasts so long without drying
The color is rich and super pigmented
It's cheaaaap!
The color is very true to what is advertised.

No Cons!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 2:38:00 PM More reviews by MakeupFreak93

I received this lipstick as a Christmas gift in Tempt and I LOVE it! I've always been a red-lipstick fan and now I have the perfect lipstick!! It's moisturizing and comfortable on the lips, absolutely no stick! I've never really noticed the smell before or the taste but I suggest that if you have problems you can use Cover Girl's Fruit Spritzer Gloss, it smells nice and it tastes delicious lol! Strawberry is a great red color. But this is a great product and I would definitely buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2011 7:06:00 AM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have three of these, sultry, burn, and rich. And I love all three of them! This whole line, as the name suggests, is truly perfection! Gorgeous, pigmented colors, goes on super smooth and moisturizes your lips so well. It lasts long enough, but obviously not the whole day and inevitably you'd have to reapply if you want to stick to the vibrant color. All in all, excellent line--no matter what color would give you amazing pigmentation and moisture so I highly recommend this! :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this on accident. I thought it was the Maybelline Color Sensational brand, and when I got it home and tried it on I knew I'd purchased the wrong product. The color I purchased is Temptation #285, which is a bright coral that leans towards orange. I really like the color. The formula feels nice and creamy at first, but it fades to a stain very quickly and dries out my lips so much that they are uncomfortable. I gave it two lippies because it's long lasting and inexpensive. I think Cover Girl was trying to copy the Maybelline Color Sensational lipsticks, and they missed the mark. I recommend Maybelline instead.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2011 5:51:00 PM More reviews by JonMoss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow, this is the best lipstick product other than Black Radiance.. The colors are extremely vibrant and long-lasting. My only qualms is that they do not offer a good creamy red color, but that's ok, I'm more of a berry type of girl.

I have Divine, Eternal (my favorite rich berry color), and Spellbound. I like how the lipstick stains and stays on your lips.

The packaging is sturdy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 4:06:00 PM More reviews by sobored

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

What a fantastic lipstick! So many others I've tried have been much too sticky or dry or not true to the claimed color. I LOVE this one, I have it in Hot Passion (305). It's like putting on very nice lip balm (the formula is silky smooth), and it's very pigmented. I only need two coats to achieve the bright red color I wanted. This is VERY pink-based. The first coat I put on was an extremely vibrant fuschia, so I applied it again to get the color Drew Barrymore has -- exactly -- in her ads for the product. Side note #1: since it is very thick and so vibrantly colored, you cannot make mistakes with this! Side note #2: It stays put for a good 4-5 hours, but fades into a fine bright stain. Some people may not like that, so it could do well to reapply (I did). OVERALL: GREAT!