December 21, 2014 | 964 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Elite Eye Serum

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2014 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Theathea

So I've been using this for probably 3 months. It works moderately (for dark circles)... I suppose it works better than anything else I've tried but it's no miracle. That being said, I would def repurchase. All I know is that it works better than the michael todd true organics eye cream, and possibly better than eyelastin (that one was pretty good) and much better than any sephora brand.

while 68$ seems like a LOT for a small tube, it actually lasted me almost 3 months so I don't really find it a huge waste of money. I do like the packaging too !!

I suppose I would recommend it. I like that it isn't heavy so it doesn't make your eyes puffy. it doesn't banish puffiness although I'm pretty sure my eyes are very different in that they get puffy through ANYTHING :(

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 3:35:00 PM More reviews by alwayswaiting121

I've tried so many products that are supposed to make dark under eye circles disappear and none of them have done what they were supposed to. I still had nasty under eye dark marks. So I was not expecting much when I tried the Elite Serum.
I started using this twice a day, after washing my face. It took a month and a half about, but I saw results! The dark marks were almost completely gone! I don't need to wear concealer anymore, because I have nothing to cover up! I feel confident now and happy with how I look.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 3:09:00 PM More reviews by elizabethkay1234

I've tried countless numbers of products that are supposed to make dark under eye circles disappear and none of them have the products always feel greasy and leave under my eyes sticky. So I was extremely hesitant about trying the Elite Serum.
When I bought the serum, I wasn't expecting much as far as results, but surprisingly after using it twice a day, after I wash my face, for a month and a half, my dark circles are almost 100% gone! And they aren't nearly as puffy as they were before. I don't have to wear concealer under my eyes anymore, I feel confident and more beautiful now. Everyone deserves to feel happy about how they look, and Elite Serum helped me to achieve that!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 9:31:00 PM More reviews by katspub

I surfed into this site after writing my own testimony on my blog about Elite Serum Rx Edition, and was really surprised to see people who had negative experiences. I'm curious what sort of symptoms those posters were trying to cure?

Full disclosure: I was given a review copy to test out. I had no obligation or incentive to write anything to the products liking, it was a simple marketing / PR rush where they sent a bunch out to esteemed bloggers for review. With a blog with a lot of traffic like I contribute to, this stuff happens all the times. It seems all the Mom's blogs do the same sort of thing. Many people I follow have subsequently taken up the company for an Elite Serum and the vast majority agree with my sentiment that it truly is an incredible product.

I'm not one to buy into hype, I do my research. So when they contacted me and I had not heard of them, I had to take to the web to find out more. I ran into a lot of studies, a lot of banter, but one thing remained constant - this product is FULL of peptides and the latest ingredients. But one thing was on my mind still prior to my trial - did it work?

For me, it really did. I have light / mediocre dark under eye circles that are a crescent shape each AM. While I've tried other creams and sticky gels, I have had no success. After two weeks with Elite Rx, I thought the same story would play out.

Around day 23 my "ah-ha" moment came. I woke up, saw some skin patches that just felt better, and I took a deep, close look at the dark circles I've grown to see every AM. They were diminishing! Voila!

Days 30 and onward I felt it really "kicked in." Sure enough, when I followed up with many others who are in the blogosphere and did a similar trial, they had very similar results. The ones who 'quit and gave up' after just weeks lost out on this product. It's like an exercise routine - who loses all that weight and looks great in just a week or two? Nobody.

Give it a shot. You deserve it. While we are all different in skin type, and results my vary, I'm a success story and believe this product is the real deal. The proof is in the pudding.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2013 8:11:00 AM More reviews by shoeaddict2240

I have tried countless products for the under eye area, different products each claiming to treat a specific area of the under eye and nothing has worked. Some products would give me slight improvements but nothing significant enough to change my appearance.

Dark circles and puffiness have been my long standing main issue, but it's been a very stressful year and over the last few months I've noticed major fine lines around my eyes that appear when I smile or laugh and they are just deep enough to be semi noticeable when I'm not making any facial expressions at all.

I do tend to have sensitive skin so I started to use this product once a day for a few days to ensure that it wouldn't be too harsh for my skin. On the 4th day, I began using it twice a day like the directions say. I always apply it right after I wash my face. The serum itself didn't dry my skin out so I didn't use any moisturizer with it. I applied my under eye concealer within a few minutes and it went on smoothly, it didn't flake like some stuff.

I went through 2 syringes before I noticed any real differences, but I did have success. My dark circles are definitely not as prominent. A lot of the time now I can skip under eye concealer. The puffiness is almost completely gone and that alone makes me feel 110% more confident then I did before. I've noticed slight improvements on my lines but I'm not where I want to be yet so I am going to keep using it until I am!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 11:02:00 AM More reviews by tazzzzzzz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Purchased this for my mom for Christmas, she often complains about having dark circles and under eye bags and has been begging for a product that works. She was ecstatic when she received this on Christmas and has not stopped talking about it since. I've been using it myself the past few weeks for wrinkles (I don't have dark circles) and I've been super impressed with the smooth results.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by khan12345

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Love it !!! Elite Serum where have you been all my life !! I put this in the fridge and love the cooling sensation first thing in the morning.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by EdenSnow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

UGh...this Elite Serum is a joke! I can't believe I bought into the hype that this great eye cream is supposed to be. After 4 weeks I have seen no difference - a little extra moisture on my skin but nothing any different than a $10 eye cream at the drugstore. I tried the Elite Serum when I could no longer purchase the Shiseido eye cream because it was being discontinued. I read all the great reviews on this product and now as I look closer I see that there is a good chance some of these reviews may be generated by fake reviewers. That is a bummer :( I'm used to spending good money on a product but after looking closer to the reviews across the web I feel cheated. I wish I would've taken a closer look at some of the articles and review sites out there. Most of these articles, websites and blogs that are rating this product so highly are really just paid for promotions by the company. I also noticed how so many of the five star reviewers on amazon have also rated some of the same exact products in their history. I wish I would've seen this before I spent $90 on an overpackaged moisturizer :( Elite Serum pretty much has either 1 star reviews or 5 star reviews for this product, not much of a middle ground. If these were legit reviews, you would think there would at least be some middle ground? I think I'm better off sticking to a name brand product as I search for a new eye cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 10:58:00 AM More reviews by RichardBanks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hello everyone,

My name is Richard, and I’m the CTO of SkinPro, parent company of Elite Serum and many other skin care and wellness brands. This forum was brought up in a recent meeting and I felt it’s best to address some of the negativity posted here. Clearly everyone is here for the same reason – to find beauty products that work.

I’ll address points made by several of the posters in this thread and open everything up for discussion with the goal of creating a better understanding about who we are, how our product works, and what sort of expectations one should have for using Elite Serum or any other anti aging treatment.

Let me first start with PhoenixStar, who states that all people reviewing this product have “one good review on this site.” This could not be further from the truth.

We have correspondence dating back to 2010 from “RavenBeauty,” who is one of the most esteemed posters/product reviewers on MUA. Her review is of the older (now upgraded) version of Elite Serum and as you can see, she raved about it. RavenBeauty, if you haven’t tried the newer version, I urge you to get in touch with customer support and we’ll give you preferred pricing for being a repeat customer.

I’ll also address the comments by “Bridgetteb545.”

While I respect you for coming here and sharing your experience, whether good or bad, I have to take issue with some of your statements. “It does not do anything” could not be further from the truth. We’ve had extensive consumer trials done on this product that have proven otherwise. Industry publications, anti aging news journals, and skin care magazines have done extensive coverage of this product as well.

People have different skin types, and I’ll go on the record stating that not everyone will have the same results. There are some people with skin concerns much deeper than ANY skin care treatment can address. Hereditary dark under eye circles are one area that not even surgery has been able to address, and that’s a fact.

I take real issue with the difficulty you state there is in unsubscribing from our replenishment program more than anything. The process could not be easier if you take two minutes to properly fill out a form, which can be found online or requested from support. Bridgette, if you chatted with someone on live help and didn’t get a form, that’s clearly on us – but we do employ afterhours help on live chat and perhaps you contacted us when we were with a previous provider of after hours solutions. We’ve upgraded every year since 2009, and the system in place now is flawless. So, again, accept my apology should your experience have been less than excellent in that respect, but to say it’s “extremely difficult” is not true. We honor all requests within 24 hours, even on the weekends now.

Lastly, we’ve never used an Indian call center – so that is clearly made up. Our call center, even our after hours, is all here in Miami. I’m a big supporter of keeping jobs here in the USA, where we make our amazing product, and I can’t stand the fact that you would go on a public forum and make something up so absurd. We have bilingual (Spanish and English) operators that are well trained and highly capable and I’ll repeat – we’ve never outsourced customer service to ANY other country.

In fact, after reading your review several times I’m suspicious it’s FAKE. We’ve had jealous companies attack us on different websites and forums, so it’s not out of the question. I guess we’ll find out if you post your order details here. If so, I’ll eat my words.

Finally, as “BHunter75” just stated, we do ask customers to share their experiences – positive or negative I will add – on Internet forums and websites. The confidence in our product being a high end solution is obvious, and we hide nothing.

I’ll go on record saying we have 40 products either active for sale or in our development pipeline. The constant R & D we practice has not yet been emulated by another company. We stand behind our products and invite anyone to try Elite serum as directed and come back here or elsewhere to share experiences.

Best regards,
Richard

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 9:37:00 AM More reviews by bhunter75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Maybe I can shed some light here as to why Elite Serum receives SOOOO many reviews everywhere. The company that makes the product (and many others) is called SkinPro and when you buy a product from them they follow up with you and part of that followup is asking you to review your experiences with the product on a number of websites. MakeupAlley being one of them, along with Amazon.com and others. Yes, this review was solicited by them, but they have never asked or even suggested to leave anything but an HONEST REVIEW. So here is my review (and you ladies who have left one-star out of spite for the company should be ashamed of yourself, particularly the one who never even tried the product!).

I've been using Elite Serum since 2009 when it was first introduced. I've tried all the different formula tweaks and versions of this product. The latest in the syringe that contains the addition of Syn-Coll, Snap-8 and Matrixyl-3000 is by far my favorite. Lets start with the syringe. Simply awesome. I wish more cosmetic companies packaged products in this fashion. Just one little drop that gets dispensed goes a LONG way. They say Elite lasts 45-60 days but for me (and I use it twice daily), I'm getting a good 2-3 months out of a syringe. That makes it good value despite the small pharmaceutical size of the product contents. Secondly, the efficacy. Well not much I can say other than indeed IT WORKS. I suffer from not only fine lines like everybody else that is getting older, but dark dark circles under my eyes and around them. Elite Serum is the ONLY solution for these dark circles that have worked for me. In the past I've used everything from Clinique to Obagi without success and have spent alot more money on those products considering how they spread on so thick and do not last more than even 30 days. This is my review and I wish we could share actual opinions here rather than blatant accusations and opinions about a company's marketing tactics. That is not what a product review is all about to me anyhow. I want to know how the product worked and for me this product WORKS. Simple.