September 30, 2014 | 1930 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Bare it All 902C

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2014 2:10:00 AM More reviews by Glenadam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this lipstick! Great for everyday or if you want to rock a smoky eyes look. Got this for 1.99 very affordable. Applies easily on the lips and it's matte. I do moisturize my lips before I put this on though, works better that way, will definitely purchase again, matter fact I own like 10 wet m wild lipsticks since I love them so much, thru feel and look like high end maybe even better

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by SeashellsInSummer

This is a perfect modern nude that gives a Brigitte Bardot appeal to the lips. This and Loreal's fairest nude are the best nudes you can find at a reasonable price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty good lipstick for it's price .. I love lancomes natural beauty , it's my go to lipstick , however , it burns holes through my pocket and makes me cry a little every time I go to that LancĂ´me counter & pull out my cash.. Well I think this lipstick is a pretty good dupe . The only difference is that this is matte and not a cream .. This lipstick goes well with W&W LipLiner in willow ( only .99 ! )

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by tarsmom

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not bad. Not perfect, but not too bad. It's just a hair too orange-y for me, but easily fixed with a dab of my Cover Girl Gloss Balm pink shade, and then a dab of Summer Angel from Rimmel over top. Then it looks PERFECT. I haven't found a lipstick yet that doesn't need a little tweaking from either a gloss or another lipstick blended together. I am fair to medium yellow toned brunette. My eyes are very dark. If you have more caramel-y eyes or tones in your hair, this may very well work for you on its own with a dab of balm underneath or clear gloss over top.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

There's nothing I hate more than nude lipsticks that have a chalky, pasty undertone. I only chose this one because Kmart had buy one get one free once and I wanted a nude. I was pleasantly surprised that this became my favorite nude lipstick of all time (up there with Maybelline's Totally Toffee). I'm an NC25 and the hint of brown undertones this lipstick has is so flattering and natural. I have nothing but good things to say about this product. Just a note - these lipsticks are very sensitive to sunlight . It actually broke off from the tube from being in the car but luckily, it's replaceable and you can always catch good deals on them.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2014 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Zanita27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really wanted this color to work for me. I wanted a nice nude for those days that i want to look natural. This color was way...too straight beige with no hint of pink
To soften the brown. On my warm light skin, this made me looked washed out. It will probably look better on someone with fair skin. Other than the color i like the price and the feel is semi matte. It can be a little drying but nothing gloss cant help. This is a miss and hope ill have better luck with other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by lbadeleon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I saw this at a grocery store and thought nothing until I put it on. WOW. This is the BEST nude lipstick that I've even worn/tried. It is perfect for a natural look.

I have recommended this to many friends and they, too, have felt the same. This is my HG nude lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2013 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Lossea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Bare It All is a wonderful nude lipstick, at least for fair or fair-medium skin tone. Interestingly, I got this shade after trying out, and liking, WnW Private Viewing nail polish, which is a very interesting "nude" shade and to which Bare It All is very close (at least in the package).

This lippies is neither obviously cool or warm-toned, and hence will suit either complexion. While brown-toned lipsticks I have tried in the past have always made me look quite bland, this shade is very lovely. I am so happy I can wear lipstick in a color group I always felt was out of bounds! The statement of this shade is polished, clean, and soft...

In comparison to one other MegaLast lipstick I have, this one is also nicely pigmented and feels a lot more soft. It takes lip balm underneath still, but it glides on and does not dry out my lips, unlike its sibling, which is quite noticeably more dry. It is possible that the texture dries a bit with time, as the other MegaLast lipstick I have had for good six months now... I can't remember how the texture was originally.

Like others have said, the cap can nick the lipstick easily, and I wish that it retracted all the way. But that's okay with me. I love that the diameter of the lipstick is petite; it allows for precise application. For only $1.99, it is such a wonderful buy. I would recommend this color to any fair or fair-medium complexions; very fair folks and darker folks may need to use caution, as this color may seem either too dark (harsh) or too close to skin-tone ("concealer lips"), respectively.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bare it all gives you that nice neutral color pop to the lips that can be complimented with any eyeshadow shade and these lipsticks don't feel thick, glide perfect, dont feel dry or cakey, and have long staying power!! And did I mention theyre only $1.99?? Being this is a neutral shade, it will go great with any skin tone. For that added shine you can top it off with clear gloss. I want more colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 11:01:00 AM More reviews by ritables

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am stunned by how freaking good this looks on me. The search for a decent nude lippie was driving me to insanity; I could not find a good one that did not make me have a corpse-like appearance, settle into fine lines and dry lips. This stuff is magical. The color is a pinky beige that is not too light. It does 'warm' a little, but weearing a thick layer to preserve the initial tone the application delivers is not going to be a problem. Wearing it thickly, it seems to be a little teeny bit moisturizing? This is weird because most reviewers will say this is drying. These reviewers must not have tried OCC's lip tars, which was the previous nude I was wearing (Hush). It additionally plumps my lips, which other nudes seem to shrink or inherit the redness around my nose/lips. Finally, this does not accentuate lines and dryness, which ALL nude lippies seem to do on me. I like a thick lashing of super pigment, with a bit of creamy texture. I hated Rimmel Nude Delight because it made my lips shrink and was too slippery on the lips. I hated OCC lip tar Hush because it was too drying, too light to wear thickly and had a 60's 'mod' look to it. Not what I was going for; I wanted a Kardashian pout. Revlon's Nude Attitude was way wrong for me. It was too light, pasty, drying and accentuated every line and flake. It was, truthfully the worst. This product was only $2 USD, and is a steal. I even bought a back up (not typical for me, as I love to experiment). Lasts a good 5 hours on lips and will be tenacious enough through drinking and eating. It is just so good because my lips dont peel and flake, plus the color is so sexy.