Wet 'n' Wild Bare it All 902C

Filtered by skin type : Normal

4.4

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a nice color a rich nude i like it too!

Hands down, my favorite HG nude lippie. The perfect one.

Dipping your fingers into the world of nude lipsticks can be tricky. You just have to find THAT ONE that works best for you. The Mac Nudes can be very overwhelming to choose from because there are plenty of shades and finishes to choose from, depending on your skintone and the pigmentation of your lips. I have 2 other nude lipsticks and they were a nightmare, and because of that experience I am not willing to spend a lot on trial and error.

Bare-it-all is a rosy beige nude. This is the one I was looking for all my life. It's opaque, semi-matte, doesn't cake, and heaven to apply. I think many love this one because it's just the right balance of beige to flatter many skintones. I got this one for just PhP110. For a drugstore brand this is cheap, but very quality-wise. If you're looking for a fair-medium skintone kind of nude, this is the one. Very universal shade.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am so so in love with wnw megalast lipstick. I got 4 of them. And the one that i bought recently was this shade. Frankly, i've got confidence issue with wearing nude lipstick. But, a friend of mine recommed this brown-with-a-hint-of-pink beautiful color. It just works so so good on me! I never thought that i would love it this much
The only thing i dislike about this product is the packaging. The transparant cap make it looks dirty most of times.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is a gem. Not this whole line, the other ones I tried were crap but this one is really special. Not pink, not orange, mostly brown beige with a hint of coral pink. Its gorgeous. SO gorgeous on my nc30 Asian coloring. I almost passed it up because the other 2 wet n wild lipsticks I bought in this range went straight to the trash.. This is a lot creamier than the others I tried. This one wears evenly and does not pull my lips off. So if you want a nude lipstick try this one. Right now!. Put your lip balm on put this lipstick on maybe line it with a nude lip pencil and put some gloss on top. I cant get over how much I love this thing. Tell me it is not beautiful and look very expensive on your lips. I will look to maybe pop this onto another lipstick bullet because the case it come in is awful. Great lipstick and it costs two dollars.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral

Although this is a nude lipstick, this shade is too pink and red based for my NC45 skintone, and it looks weird on mt , even with am,lip liner!!! Will never buy this again!!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It's been about two months since I got this and I've rarely worn any other lipstick since then! Granted the packaging is awful (has to be opened very carefully /feels very fragile while twisting it up) but the color makes up for it! This is basically now my HG lipstick. I wear it everyday to school and everywhere I'm going out. Moreover, it looks great even with a bold eye look! If you have colorful eyeshadows on, then this is an amazing color for the lip. Looks great with black/silver smokey eyes too. I'd avoid it with brown/bronze eyeshadow though ( I tend to reach for a dark lip color with that). Oh and it is kind of drying but nothing a little moisturizer cannot fix.
P.S: I'm nc42-ish and it does wash me out a little bit at first. But I gently tap my finger over the lips after application and that seems to help a lot.

So I finally found Bare it All by Wet and Wild at my local CVS which made me extremely excited as this is a very hyped up lipstick and wow am I happy. It is a bit dry but I love a matte lip, this color reminds me of Natural Beauty lipstick by Lancome except that one is a creamy finish. I wore it with my Burt Bee's Chapstick underneath and it look almost identical in finish and color. I am going to stock up for sure.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Love this lipstick! Great for everyday or if you want to rock a smoky eyes look. Got this for 1.99 very affordable. Applies easily on the lips and it's matte. I do moisturize my lips before I put this on though, works better that way, will definitely purchase again, matter fact I own like 10 wet m wild lipsticks since I love them so much, thru feel and look like high end maybe even better

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Pretty good lipstick for it's price .. I love lancomes natural beauty , it's my go to lipstick , however , it burns holes through my pocket and makes me cry a little every time I go to that LancĂ´me counter & pull out my cash.. Well I think this lipstick is a pretty good dupe . The only difference is that this is matte and not a cream .. This lipstick goes well with W&W LipLiner in willow ( only .99 ! )

Not bad. Not perfect, but not too bad. It's just a hair too orange-y for me, but easily fixed with a dab of my Cover Girl Gloss Balm pink shade, and then a dab of Summer Angel from Rimmel over top. Then it looks PERFECT. I haven't found a lipstick yet that doesn't need a little tweaking from either a gloss or another lipstick blended together. I am fair to medium yellow toned brunette. My eyes are very dark. If you have more caramel-y eyes or tones in your hair, this may very well work for you on its own with a dab of balm underneath or clear gloss over top.

Recommended for Medium Skin