December 20, 2014 | 1682 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Bare it All 902C

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2014 3:54:00 PM More reviews by thisisnotapipe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's been about two months since I got this and I've rarely worn any other lipstick since then! Granted the packaging is awful (has to be opened very carefully /feels very fragile while twisting it up) but the color makes up for it! This is basically now my HG lipstick. I wear it everyday to school and everywhere I'm going out. Moreover, it looks great even with a bold eye look! If you have colorful eyeshadows on, then this is an amazing color for the lip. Looks great with black/silver smokey eyes too. I'd avoid it with brown/bronze eyeshadow though ( I tend to reach for a dark lip color with that). Oh and it is kind of drying but nothing a little moisturizer cannot fix.
P.S: I'm nc42-ish and it does wash me out a little bit at first. But I gently tap my finger over the lips after application and that seems to help a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 2:38:00 AM More reviews by sasssykasiee

So I finally found Bare it All by Wet and Wild at my local CVS which made me extremely excited as this is a very hyped up lipstick and wow am I happy. It is a bit dry but I love a matte lip, this color reminds me of Natural Beauty lipstick by Lancome except that one is a creamy finish. I wore it with my Burt Bee's Chapstick underneath and it look almost identical in finish and color. I am going to stock up for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2014 2:10:00 AM More reviews by Glenadam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this lipstick! Great for everyday or if you want to rock a smoky eyes look. Got this for 1.99 very affordable. Applies easily on the lips and it's matte. I do moisturize my lips before I put this on though, works better that way, will definitely purchase again, matter fact I own like 10 wet m wild lipsticks since I love them so much, thru feel and look like high end maybe even better

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by SeashellsInSummer

This is a perfect modern nude that gives a Brigitte Bardot appeal to the lips. This and Loreal's fairest nude are the best nudes you can find at a reasonable price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty good lipstick for it's price .. I love lancomes natural beauty , it's my go to lipstick , however , it burns holes through my pocket and makes me cry a little every time I go to that LancĂ´me counter & pull out my cash.. Well I think this lipstick is a pretty good dupe . The only difference is that this is matte and not a cream .. This lipstick goes well with W&W LipLiner in willow ( only .99 ! )

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by tarsmom

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not bad. Not perfect, but not too bad. It's just a hair too orange-y for me, but easily fixed with a dab of my Cover Girl Gloss Balm pink shade, and then a dab of Summer Angel from Rimmel over top. Then it looks PERFECT. I haven't found a lipstick yet that doesn't need a little tweaking from either a gloss or another lipstick blended together. I am fair to medium yellow toned brunette. My eyes are very dark. If you have more caramel-y eyes or tones in your hair, this may very well work for you on its own with a dab of balm underneath or clear gloss over top.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

There's nothing I hate more than nude lipsticks that have a chalky, pasty undertone. I only chose this one because Kmart had buy one get one free once and I wanted a nude. I was pleasantly surprised that this became my favorite nude lipstick of all time (up there with Maybelline's Totally Toffee). I'm an NC25 and the hint of brown undertones this lipstick has is so flattering and natural. I have nothing but good things to say about this product. Just a note - these lipsticks are very sensitive to sunlight . It actually broke off from the tube from being in the car but luckily, it's replaceable and you can always catch good deals on them.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2014 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Zanita27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really wanted this color to work for me. I wanted a nice nude for those days that i want to look natural. This color was way...too straight beige with no hint of pink
To soften the brown. On my warm light skin, this made me looked washed out. It will probably look better on someone with fair skin. Other than the color i like the price and the feel is semi matte. It can be a little drying but nothing gloss cant help. This is a miss and hope ill have better luck with other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by lbadeleon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I saw this at a grocery store and thought nothing until I put it on. WOW. This is the BEST nude lipstick that I've even worn/tried. It is perfect for a natural look.

I have recommended this to many friends and they, too, have felt the same. This is my HG nude lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2013 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Lossea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Bare It All is a wonderful nude lipstick, at least for fair or fair-medium skin tone. Interestingly, I got this shade after trying out, and liking, WnW Private Viewing nail polish, which is a very interesting "nude" shade and to which Bare It All is very close (at least in the package).

This lippies is neither obviously cool or warm-toned, and hence will suit either complexion. While brown-toned lipsticks I have tried in the past have always made me look quite bland, this shade is very lovely. I am so happy I can wear lipstick in a color group I always felt was out of bounds! The statement of this shade is polished, clean, and soft...

In comparison to one other MegaLast lipstick I have, this one is also nicely pigmented and feels a lot more soft. It takes lip balm underneath still, but it glides on and does not dry out my lips, unlike its sibling, which is quite noticeably more dry. It is possible that the texture dries a bit with time, as the other MegaLast lipstick I have had for good six months now... I can't remember how the texture was originally.

Like others have said, the cap can nick the lipstick easily, and I wish that it retracted all the way. But that's okay with me. I love that the diameter of the lipstick is petite; it allows for precise application. For only $1.99, it is such a wonderful buy. I would recommend this color to any fair or fair-medium complexions; very fair folks and darker folks may need to use caution, as this color may seem either too dark (harsh) or too close to skin-tone ("concealer lips"), respectively.