December 21, 2014 | 889 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Easy Eye Solutions Eye Tuck and Dark Circle Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by dina1970

I have been using these products for a couple of years and love them. At first I found them difficult to use and was ready to return them. After a bit of coaching from the company I was able to apply successfully and could not get over how simple it was. The thing to watch our for is the initial flaking. After my skin got used to the ingredients, which took a few days and I learned how to apply properly the flaking went away.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2011 3:43:00 AM More reviews by drutherford

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to chime in with my review. I have been using the Easy Eye Solutions products for about a year and a half now. Like so many others across the US, Canada and Internationally, I love them! They are quite remarkable and really work as the company and as their customers have stated. Customer reviews on the Easy Eye Solutions are easy to find on the net. I am a returning member who also looked at other reviews for these product.

Essential Day Spa is one.

Another is the NCN Skin Care site. This organization has a stellar world wide reputation for carrying only the best anti aging products on the market. NCN has top reviews world wide. They are known for their integrity and are considered leaders in this field. NCN is spoken of highly here on Makeup Alley. With a reputation that no one can argue with. They proudly carry the Easy Eye Solutions. Here is what they have to say about the products:

BTW out of curiosity, I check the profile of one of the young lady's above my post. I wanted to see what the back story on this poster was. Surprisingly she is from a country in the Middle East where they do not have Pay Pal. (which only a member could see by logging in, last post she enter on MUA was almost a year ago). Easy Eye Solutions only uses Pay Pal. I know because I have ordered from them directly. So, it would have been impossible for her to order this white liquid, she mentioned. As for white liquid I only know that the products are a gel, a cream and a cream concealer. The Easy Eye Solutions have been selling on the net only since 2009. I wonder when she purchased this product, because it sounded like such a long time ago. mmmmmmmmm

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2011 2:01:00 PM More reviews by vpnyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These products have a made a great difference in my appearance. A bit of a learning curve in the beginning which does not last long. I realized that these were not your usual under eye products but part of a treatment process that, although initially did show results, I had to learn to work with them to my best advantage. It was certainly worth it.

Update 12/20 I wanted to add that this fake review stuff is certainly suspicious. I would suggest that the negative comments at the very least are contrived and purposeful. How would any member here be able to judge the validity of any review? It is impossible. They are simply reviews. Isn't that what this site is for? These are product reviews and should remain as such. The good and the bad. This is not a place for venting. As for Ratana87, good luck girl. You have posted about 4 reviews including this one. You have never been on a message board and with all the criteria floating around on the thread, perhaps your review is fake. Since when did the company ever sell anything liquid?

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2011 1:14:00 PM More reviews by mrm1979

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like these products very much. Easy Eye Solutions is having a November sale so I just ordered my second set. I was having trouble with puffiness which was getting worse. Had loads of fine lines and some darkness in the corners of my eyes. I purchased my first set of the Easy Eye Solutions 8 months ago and started to see a change the first day. I kept at it and today my bags are not even noticeable. The lines around my eyes including crows feet have reduced quite a bit. I still get dark circles but they are no where near as severe as before. After all the stuff I have used in the past nothing has worked like these products.

Nov 18th, 2011: I was quite shocked to just join Makeup Alley yesterday and to have my review attacked in such a thoughtless way. I joined this site to do what many women do, to look for new products to improve my personal style, and to also celebrate and recommend products that I have found useful. I certainly can't speak for other people who have reviewed this or any product on this site, but for anyone to accuse someone of lying or being fake because they have some hidden agenda (like maybe working for the competition) is hurtful and disrespectful. I would recommend to those people to spend their time in more fruitful ways than viciously attacking the personal opinions of strangers and go back to using this site for what it was intended.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by polingm

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Dark circles under the eye can be caused by many things. For younger women, it could be hyperpigmentation, allergies, lack of sleep, or visible blood vessels under the skin. For older women like myself, under-eye circles are caused by fat loss or fat shifting in the under-eye eye area – resulting in dark hollows and bags that are common signs of aging. No amount of concealer can cover up these age related hollows. But I am pleased to say that the Instant Eye Tuck and Dark Circle Treatment help the look of that area tremendously! My eyes looks instantly younger, within about 5 minutes of application.

As noted in other reports, there is a learning curve. Don’t be afraid to experiment. What worked best for me was to dab this on after all makeup was finished (including under-eye concealer and foundation). If you lightly dab on top and let dry, it will not mess up the underlying products. Try it on clean skin too or mixed with other products. Experiment to find what works best for you.

As others have noted before, I too was impressed with the level of service given me by the owner, Zach Merrill. He emailed me personally after my purchase and followed up with me after the sale.

I did read some unfavorable reviews here on MUA from younger women – and not sure how this product would work for those with non-age related under-eye darkness – but I can tell you that for me, at age 57, this product is just short of a miracle.

If the product doesn’t work for you, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 6:16:00 PM More reviews by careermom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I would sincerely like to thank those who took the time to write comprehensive reviews on the EES. So many other reviews here are not reviews at all. More like venting or jabbing and seemed rather made up. A waste of space. There is an unconditional money back guarantee on all the EES products, so it is a win win situation. How can anyone complain about that?

I have been a lurker on this site for some time now and decided to post my experience with the Easy Eye Solutions. Once I read what the responsible members had to say, I ordered.

I purchased one bottle of the Instant Eye Tuck & Dark Circle Treatment, one of the Illuminating Eye Care and one Under Cover Highlighter.

My particular under eye issues included lines and cross hatching, dark circles and puffiness. My dark circles are hereditary and I have always understood that to eliminate them completely would be impossible. So my expectations were realistic to start. For my persistent puffy eyes I wanted no bags. My lines, I expected to reduce them considerably.

To start, I would use a mild toner to clean my under eye area, then apply a small amount of the Illuminating Eye Care. I would blend this in lightly with a gentle tapping motion. My eyes looked brighter right away. Then I would apply a stroke or two of the highlighting pen. Again, I would blend in with a tapping motion. This pen is like a regular concealer with perhaps a lighter coverage. With this and the Illuminating my eyes looked very bright and really concealed my dark circles. The claim from Easy Eye Solutions is that these products will treat dark circles and fine lines while masking them. Once this was all set I applied a small drop of the Instant Eye Tuck to each eye. Always maintaining a light tapping action with my ring finger in a tight circular motion. Waited a few minutes and voila, no bags. My eyes looked wide open,bright and smooth all day.

Since then I do not necessarily use all three products together. I often will use the Illuminating Eye Care as a night cream and only apply the highlighter and the Instant Eye Tuck during the day. The Under Cover has now replaced my regular concealer.

Three months later these are my results: On the days I use the products my eyes are perfect. Even on the days when I do not use them, my eyes have improved substantially. The accumulated effects reduced my dark circles and fine lines by 50%. My under eye puffiness is hardly noticeable at all.

I have never used anything like the Easy Eye Solutions before and am so happy with the results. They are worth every cent and each bottle lasts for months. Even after using each product almost daily for three months, I have loads left. I figure that they should last about 8 months.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 6:44:00 PM More reviews by melaniegirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am not the sort of girl that posts on beauty forums but I had to say something about the EES. Makeup alley is one of the sites that I refer to for at least some idea of the quality of beauty products on the market. I have read great reviews about the Easy Eye Solutions for over a year and decided to try them. I first read about them on the EDS Skin Care forum. Here is the link in case anyone wants to have a look.

I do wonder about some of the negative comments left on MUA not only about the Easy Eye Solutions but other products as well. They seem somehow contrived, planned and unsubstantiated one following another on the same day. Something suspicious there. With Easy Eye Solutions offering a money back guarantee how can anyone lose? In spite of this, the comments on this thread are largely positive and so they should be. I purchased mine from a company called NCN Pro Skin Care who have extremely high standards and sell only the top anti aging products on the market. I checked all this out before I purchased and that was certainly good enough for me. If interested have a look at their site. NCN's customer service is top notch and I am now using many of the products sold there including the EES.

With out a doubt I will say that these are exceptional products! Have noticed puffy eyes and dark circles starting to appear over the last couple of years. I read several testimonials and decided to give the Easy Eye Solutions products a shot. I tried them for the first time a month or so ago and was stunned, even with the first applications. It took years off of my appearance! I am continuing to use it, and swear that the effects are cumulative. I purchased the Instant Eye Tuck & Dark Circle Treatment, the Illuminating Eye Care and the Under Cover Highlighter. The combo is a knock out. My eyes have never looked better. Friends and family have all noticed the difference. Even my husband, who never notices anything gave me a huge compliment. These are completely special products. I have tried all sorts of things over the years but never anything like this! My dark circles and puffiness are gone and I mean gone! It takes a couple of tries to get the applications right but I had no problem. I will not go a day without them.

If anyone would like to insinuate that I have been put up to this or have been asked to do this review by the Easy Eye Solutions company, please find something better to do.

I did this for only one reason. I am a huge fan of the EES because they have made a difference no other products of their kind could.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 9:40:00 AM More reviews by Jpruss

Cheek Bags!!! Those awful puffy bags that suddenly appear on the top of your cheek bone.....INSTANT EYE TUCK flattens them right out. I don't have eye bags, but I do have the malar festoon on my right cheek - which is a fancy name for an ugly blob. I tried everything to cover it up but nothing worked until I tried Instant Eye Tuck. I did try one other product which worked too, but it left a white, powdery residue on my face which was worse looking than the festoon. Instant Eye Tuck flattens the festoon right down and you can put make-up on over it. The effect lasts all day and it only takes a couple of seconds to apply. I put on my moisturizer - then I clean the festoon area "only" so it's clean and dry. Then I put a small (very small) drop of Eye Tuck on the festoon and smooth it out. Very quickly it dries and the festoon (bag - whatever you want to call it) becomes barely noticeable. I put my makeup on over it and it disappears. I'm someone who was actually considering surgery to get rid of this problem, but it only really bothers me when I'm out in public and Instant Eye Tuck solved the problem. I've done alot of research about malar festoons and I know there are alot of women (and men) out there wondering how the heck to get rid of it. Surgery is the ONLY way to get rid of it, but Instant Eye Tuck will make it disappear all day long and it's much better than going under the knife. Spread the word....it works.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2010 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Indigo7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I need to start off by saying that I'm pretty tough to please when it comes to all the creams, lotions and potions out there. After trying TONS of products, I've come to the conclusion that simplicity and consistency is the recipe for good skin, and that most topical products are, well, packaged lies.

No the case, here. I ordered Easy Eye Solutions after reading some reviews on various forums, but with a healthy dose of skepticism. I hoped for the best, but honestly didn't expect much. I've never used an "eye tuck" cream, but still had a vague idea of what the intended effect was supposed to be.

What do I think? Well, it arrived yesterday in my mailbox, and so far, I'm glad I chanced it... That said, everything, yes, EVERYTHING has it's pros and cons. The cons may outweigh the pros, and nothing works for everyone.

After my usual cleansing routine (I use glycolic acid-based products daily), before applying any type of moisturizer, I smooth this on my lower and upper lids until it is slightly tacky and pretty well absorbed-- about 10 minutes.

A little goes a LONG WAY, and it's easy to overdo it. If you use too much, it'll just flake and look gross. Take it easy! (This coming from a heavy-handed product person... YMMV) After about 10 minutes, the effect is a tightened, redefined eye area. Creases and folds are a thing of the past.

I don't wear eye makeup over it or with it, because I haven't yet mastered the technique of doing so without it messing up the tightening effect. I'm pretty sure this isn't something I could use if I were to have one of my random heavy eye-shadow days... I need to experiment to find a concealer that blends with this, or will lay nicely over it without messing up the effect-- I've yet top find one, but will update if I do. For now at least, I don't really want to wear makeup when I use it-- it really is that effective.

Evidently the serum has a cumulative effect. I definitely hope so, since I am genetically predisposed to accelerated aging in the eye area (mixed ethnicity, here). For me, the short-term, daily benefits alone are worth the price-- and f it helps prevent future bags and creases, bonus! I'll be even more thrilled.

Again... If anyone knows of a concealer that blends well with this formula, I'm interested in knowing what it is.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 7:44:00 AM More reviews by Laurafox

I use both the Instant Eye Tuck & Dark Circle Treatment and the Illuminating Eye Care. Both these products have done for me what no other under eye treatments have ever been able to accomplish. For years I had tired looking eyes. Puffiness and dark circles had become a permanent feature that made me look much older than I am. It had been embarrassing to say the least. I have been using these products for several months and the difference has been far more than I could ever have expected. I saw an immediate change after the very first applications. Everyone noticed that I looked fresh and younger. My dark circles have disappeared and my under eye bags are gone. The products last a long time and the more I used them the better my under eyes look. I could not recommend the EES more. Many of my friends are now using both products as well with the same results. For those of us who had tried everything with no results these are an exceptional find.