October 22, 2014 | 1332 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Olay - Professional Pro-X Eye Restoration Complex

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2014 10:37:00 AM More reviews by Jenny221

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I only bought this product because I read a review on bestanti-aging.com. It did exactly what was described in the blog, my under eyes felt smoother and looked healthier. The only "problem" with this eye cream is that it's no wrinkle filler...

I will buy it again when they offer it for the same price or less.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 1:26:00 PM More reviews by chali26re

Great stuff! Does what it says it does.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 6:50:00 AM More reviews by barbm813

This is the most effective eye cream I have ever used! The lines around my eyes were getting very noticeable a couple of years ago so I decided to try this. My crows feet have been reduced and the lines under my eyes are only noticeable close up. One person at work even mentioned one day that I look younger these days - can't beat that. It hasn't done much for the darkness under my eyes, but I have had since I was a teen, so I'll just continue to use a good concealer.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2011 9:12:00 PM More reviews by bibianchan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

As many reviewers said, this thing really makes your eye area softer and smoother. I don't think it does much to help with my dark circle (since I sleep around 5 hrs each day *sigh*) But the feeling is great, much better than the LA MER and Kiehl's and the coffee beans one (100% Pure Cosmetics?) that I tried. I got it when it's on sale for 30% off, which is 30.87 at CVS, and then CVS gave me a $10 giftcard since it's a P&G product, so I consider it as around $20, which is not bad.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2011 7:05:00 AM More reviews by leyla625

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got the small size tube of this to try it out, I think it was .3 oz. I'd seen great reviews in all magazines so despite the overall opinion here I wanted to give it a go when I saw the small option. I have to say I really like how rich the cream is! I've noticed more crows feet over the last 2 years but my overall face condition looks pretty good and people think I'm about 10 years younger. My main priority in products is on the prevention side although I wouldn't mind a little miracle... Hopefully with continued use I'll get that!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2009 11:44:00 PM More reviews by mosaic77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used this for about 4 weeks and nothing major happened, which to some extent is good. It is not irritating and be used both on the upper and lower eyelid. It goes on smoothly, which is expected since it has a high "silicon" content. I have yet to see my fine lines to go away, but since I paid quite a bit for it, I will use it up and continue to search for my HG eye cream. I might end up giveing up on finding one that will diminish fine lines or fix the previous damages, I just want to find one that can retard further wrinkling of the eye area.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2009 6:44:00 AM More reviews by ora613

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this. Was wary because of price and because most moisturizer claims are humbug, but I really do see a difference after a few weeks of use. Some of the benefit is no doubt from the circling massaging way it is applied, differently from other eye creams, because it doesn't drip down and irritate the eyes. Consequently, it improved the crepey above eye skin, which I hate even more than crow's feet. Still didn't do much for my under-eye hollows, but what can you expect from someone who lives on 4-6 hours sleep/ night.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2009 10:52:00 PM More reviews by piyopiyo127

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

for me, this is exactly the same as garnier's eye cream except that i can apply this to my upper lid w/o and burning, stinging, itching. If your eyes can take the garnier tho (i can use it fine under my eyes and at the corners) then that's a cheaper alternative to this with the same results (i've done each eye w/ each of the creams for about 3 months and pretty much see the same results). i got the garnier for $13 and this was $42 altho i really prefer the pump on this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2009 11:23:00 AM More reviews by Connie11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow. This eye cream is worth the money. I've tried many other eye creams that have felt nice under the eye, and I was always hoping they would actually work, but they never really did anything aside from adding a bit of moisture.

This product visably reduces small lines in a few days!!! I am amazed. Follow the directions, and massage it into the skin. I only use it at night, because I find it hard to apply makeup over eye cream. I am excited to see what the eye area looks like in a month or two.

I also am using this right above my lips where I started to get some tiny smile lines. I don't care that this stuff is around 40-50 bucks. It really works.... and at age 42, I look pretty young, and really want to keep those fine lines away!!! HIGHLY recommend this product!!!!!

Update 10/26/09 This is still the best eye cream I have ever used. I am kinda broke right now, so I switched to a cheaper Olay eye cream that is working pretty well. Once I get extra money, I will purchase this again. I really did see a reduction in fine lines with this product, and I never thought any eye cream could actually do that.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2009 9:57:00 AM More reviews by Margy54

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff does work!! I had noticed those little pouches starting under my eyes....criss-crossed with little line!!! HORRIBLE! I use all types of Olay products only and usually used other eye creams. Started using this and those little pouches are definitely not pouches anymore. The price is atrocious on this cream....but I purchased mine on Ebay for a fraction of the cost! Ebay's my usual 'supplier' of all Olay products!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No