July 29, 2014 | 1100 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2008 1:00:00 PM More reviews by fitnessnut

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Applies smoothly without having to tug at your eye. Both top and bottom stay in place all day. Love these. Kroger often has Revlon 50% off so I now own these in every color they make. Great buy especially at $4 a piece. Highly pigmented; do not dry out if you keep them capped.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2008 9:31:00 PM More reviews by Erin1515

After a few hours of wearing this product I looked into the mirror and almost screamed. It had smudged everywhere. I will never where this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2008 12:43:00 PM More reviews by royal_bee17

This is the absolute best eyeliner I've ever used! I use it in brown on my lower eyelids. It's very oily around my eye area but it actually stays put! Although I agree with everyone else about the sharpener. It's horrible but nonetheless the eyeliner is excellent IMO.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2008 5:03:00 PM More reviews by ziekte

This eyeliner is pretty average. It goes on every smoothly and the color is very rich (I have it in black) and dark. I just wish it would actually STAY on (like it claims it does).

Besides that, it's okay.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2008 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Clarabella3982

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am totally in LOVE with this eyeliner. I use Blackberry (also known as Vixen in some countries I think) and it is perfect for brown eyes. It is a very dark purple. I'm probably one of the oiliest persons about and this lasts on my lids until I get home in the evenings. It can be smudged but it doesn't move about giving panda eyes. I would love to try other colours and I can see myself buying this continually in the future!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2008 12:55:00 PM More reviews by uyulove

The only reason I would buy it again is because I dont know what other pencil type eyeliner to use.

I bought it because of the positive reviews but honestly it smudges alot for me in the end of the day (leaves me looking like a racoon!) I think its because I have oily lids so it just spreads everywhere.

It glides on pretty soft and is easy to use though.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2008 10:23:00 PM More reviews by MissMermaid

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Cannot stand this stuff. No matter how little I exposed at a time- it broke off. I have literally only used this three times and it's all gone. All broken off, with a light or heavy touch. Never again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2008 12:32:00 AM More reviews by jojo3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A staple for me. Not impressed w/ the built-in sharpener, but I find that I don't need it anyway. I'll keep buying this until I find something better, because it has a rich, saturated color - I use both the black(evening) and brown(day) - and because it glides on smooth. I wouldn't call it waterproof, exactly (but what eyeliner would be when it's 90 degrees and you're on a boat in the middle of a lake?), but it lasts all day at work.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2008 12:33:00 PM More reviews by lub1na

It's really good! I tried many types of eyeliners: CoverGirl, NYX, Stila, Sephora, Mac, and Wet n' Wild. This is probably the second best (and it's animal cruelty free!! unlike CG). This didn't smudge, I usually put it under my eyelashes and the bottom of my eyes. Although I'd have to say Wet n' Wild waterproof eyeliner is better, because Colorstay is SO NOT waterproof. I look like a raccoon! And that factor was crucial because I'm on the swim team.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2008 2:47:00 AM More reviews by shereallyco0ks

I haven't tried too many other eyeliners (Physician's formula, Clinique), but I don't think they can really get that much better than this one. I get the eyeliner in very dark and it has a nice consistency that's easy to apply. The only downsides of it are the terribly useless sharpener on the bottom and the actual eyeliner stick has gotten wobbly so it kinda wiggles inside of the case. But when I apply Urban Decay's primer with it, it doesn't budge. Definitely an eyeliner to test out.