April 23, 2014 | 897 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2008 10:23:00 PM More reviews by MissMermaid

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Cannot stand this stuff. No matter how little I exposed at a time- it broke off. I have literally only used this three times and it's all gone. All broken off, with a light or heavy touch. Never again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2008 12:32:00 AM More reviews by jojo3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A staple for me. Not impressed w/ the built-in sharpener, but I find that I don't need it anyway. I'll keep buying this until I find something better, because it has a rich, saturated color - I use both the black(evening) and brown(day) - and because it glides on smooth. I wouldn't call it waterproof, exactly (but what eyeliner would be when it's 90 degrees and you're on a boat in the middle of a lake?), but it lasts all day at work.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2008 12:33:00 PM More reviews by lub1na

It's really good! I tried many types of eyeliners: CoverGirl, NYX, Stila, Sephora, Mac, and Wet n' Wild. This is probably the second best (and it's animal cruelty free!! unlike CG). This didn't smudge, I usually put it under my eyelashes and the bottom of my eyes. Although I'd have to say Wet n' Wild waterproof eyeliner is better, because Colorstay is SO NOT waterproof. I look like a raccoon! And that factor was crucial because I'm on the swim team.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2008 2:47:00 AM More reviews by shereallyco0ks

I haven't tried too many other eyeliners (Physician's formula, Clinique), but I don't think they can really get that much better than this one. I get the eyeliner in very dark and it has a nice consistency that's easy to apply. The only downsides of it are the terribly useless sharpener on the bottom and the actual eyeliner stick has gotten wobbly so it kinda wiggles inside of the case. But when I apply Urban Decay's primer with it, it doesn't budge. Definitely an eyeliner to test out.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2008 11:47:00 PM More reviews by peeweewee

I really like this eyeliner. It is easy to apply and goes on smoothly. Although at the end of the day, the eyeliner does smudge a little. Sometimes I have to do a quick fix with a q-tip and water under my eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2008 11:05:00 PM More reviews by missjestr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Since this is waterproof, I thought I could trust this...but this is the most smudgiest eyeliner I've ever used....Total waste of money!

I like the color of the eyeliner, very black and rich, but it smudges. Now you might think it's good for smokey eyes, but it actually transfered from my top eyelid to my lower lids. I guess this happened because of my EXTREMELY watery eyes. (I've been saying that in every one of my reviews lol)

If you dont have watery eyes, buy this, because it seems like alot of people like it. But if you have watery eyes, oily lids, etc, please dont waste your money on this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2008 10:12:00 PM More reviews by ilasik

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Goes on easily in a creamy smooth application. Lasts almost all day. Sharpener is useless, just breaks off chunks of pencil - so I use it unsharpened.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2008 7:02:00 PM More reviews by jw1266

First off I am asian and it's very hard to find eyeliner that doesn't smudge or smear on my eyelids. Usually when I wear eyeliner it creases and looks like I have black eyeshadow on my upper lid. This is the first eyeliner I've used that does not smear on my upper lid. The color and the precise line stays true all day. I'm just glad I don't have a black line from my eyeliner on my eyelid anymore!! :) Will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2008 6:21:00 AM More reviews by brittneey

not too bad.
but it smudges at the end of the day. i get racoon eyes from this.
i found a better liner from Revlon.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2008 9:56:00 PM More reviews by chinbrat

I bought this eyeliner for the second time and I'm still loving it. I never thought I could use up a whole eyeliner but I did! I love this eyeliner although throughout the day, it smears under my eyes a little. This makes me look like I have worse undereye circles. But I haven't found a pencil eyeliner that never smears or smudges on me so it's allright. The texture is smooth and soft and the color pay off is also very good. It's very black and nice. It accentuates my eyes very well. I love this and will repurchase until I find a better one.