September 30, 2014 | 1703 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2008 4:53:00 PM More reviews by serenitydicarpio

i have this in grey, which is a great choice bc the look is very subtle. but it smudges after a few hours

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2008 7:01:00 PM More reviews by jerseygirlLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

very difficult to actually line my eye. extremely rough feeling material. i only use it for my upper eyelid now.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2008 9:12:00 AM More reviews by k3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This lasts a little longer on me than most eyeliners in its price range, but it still disappears after a few hours :( I'm very disappointed with this product especially because of all the glowing reviews of my fellow oily-skinned sisters here at MUA.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2008 8:16:00 PM More reviews by csk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great eyeliner, better than MAC Powerpoints in my opinion. They are smooth, richly colored (at least the brown is, which the only one I've tried), and they have the best lasting power I've found in a pencil. There is still some transfer on my lid at the end of the day or when it's super humid out, but I haven't found a pencil that doesn't do this, and this one has the most minimal transfer thus far. If you have a recommendation of a pencil with better lasting power, I'd love to hear from you, as I'm constantly on the search for a pencil that doesn't budge!

They are of excellent quality for the price. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2008 4:29:00 AM More reviews by lynnegopez

Does not smudge at all but will come off with eye makeup remover. Great quality product for the price. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2008 1:00:00 PM More reviews by fitnessnut

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Applies smoothly without having to tug at your eye. Both top and bottom stay in place all day. Love these. Kroger often has Revlon 50% off so I now own these in every color they make. Great buy especially at $4 a piece. Highly pigmented; do not dry out if you keep them capped.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2008 9:31:00 PM More reviews by Erin1515

After a few hours of wearing this product I looked into the mirror and almost screamed. It had smudged everywhere. I will never where this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2008 12:43:00 PM More reviews by royal_bee17

This is the absolute best eyeliner I've ever used! I use it in brown on my lower eyelids. It's very oily around my eye area but it actually stays put! Although I agree with everyone else about the sharpener. It's horrible but nonetheless the eyeliner is excellent IMO.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2008 5:03:00 PM More reviews by ziekte

This eyeliner is pretty average. It goes on every smoothly and the color is very rich (I have it in black) and dark. I just wish it would actually STAY on (like it claims it does).

Besides that, it's okay.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2008 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Clarabella3982

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am totally in LOVE with this eyeliner. I use Blackberry (also known as Vixen in some countries I think) and it is perfect for brown eyes. It is a very dark purple. I'm probably one of the oiliest persons about and this lasts on my lids until I get home in the evenings. It can be smudged but it doesn't move about giving panda eyes. I would love to try other colours and I can see myself buying this continually in the future!