November 28, 2014 | 1876 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2008 11:50:00 AM More reviews by dleafs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great eyeliner for those with oily skin. My lids can get especially oily and it still looks fine by mid-afternoon, ie. there are no creases, smears, hasn't disappeared. However, it isn't smudge-proof by then, so try not to rub your eyes.
I've found that setting the liner with a bit of powder shadow helps with staying power. Using a primer or even a bit of Colorstay foundation can help, as well.
At $10-12 Cdn, this eyeliner is more expensive than most drugstore brands, but it is worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2008 7:54:00 AM More reviews by JustMeas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Raisin, Cocoa, Black/brown, and Black are staples in my m/u stash. I'm very oily and this product goes on smoothly, softly and stays where I put it. These crayons manage to hang onto my filled in brows through blotting and being brushed by longer bangs 10-12 hours.
I can usually find a deal at Big Lots free with e/s quad (about 4usd) or seperately (about 2usd) Hard to find a better deal on very decent product.
One gripe, only Raisin sticks to waterline.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2008 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Muartsy

I found this product hard, not creamy. It was also irritating to my sensitive eyes. The staying power was about average. Very overpriced for a drugstore brand.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2008 8:19:00 PM More reviews by jacquiesaur

Rich color. Doesn't stay on.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2008 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Rockkrock

Very good eyeliner, it comes on, and stays on. However it's obviously not as good as the more expensive brands (IE. makeup forever's aqua eyes eyeliner brand).

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2008 5:51:00 AM More reviews by Meliamalia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is for the new"RICHER COLOR " formula. The package for #203 Brown said "new richer color." Well, the color is nicer, (just a little lighter than the original) but unfortunately it does not hold up in quality to the previous formula. This liner smudges or starts to fade and make little clumps after a few hours. Kinda gross. The longest it has ever lasted on me was maybe 5 or 6 hours. Ok for water resistant, but for me it's not sweat/oil resistant. I'm half way through my second pencil and I'll keep using it until I find something better, but after it's gone I will not repurchase. I just bought L'Oreal's Infallible never fail eyeliner in Brown (531). I'll switch for a week and see how it goes.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2008 4:53:00 PM More reviews by serenitydicarpio

i have this in grey, which is a great choice bc the look is very subtle. but it smudges after a few hours

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2008 7:01:00 PM More reviews by jerseygirlLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

very difficult to actually line my eye. extremely rough feeling material. i only use it for my upper eyelid now.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2008 9:12:00 AM More reviews by k3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This lasts a little longer on me than most eyeliners in its price range, but it still disappears after a few hours :( I'm very disappointed with this product especially because of all the glowing reviews of my fellow oily-skinned sisters here at MUA.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2008 8:16:00 PM More reviews by csk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great eyeliner, better than MAC Powerpoints in my opinion. They are smooth, richly colored (at least the brown is, which the only one I've tried), and they have the best lasting power I've found in a pencil. There is still some transfer on my lid at the end of the day or when it's super humid out, but I haven't found a pencil that doesn't do this, and this one has the most minimal transfer thus far. If you have a recommendation of a pencil with better lasting power, I'd love to hear from you, as I'm constantly on the search for a pencil that doesn't budge!

They are of excellent quality for the price. Highly recommended.