October 23, 2014 | 1035 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2006 8:20:00 PM More reviews by hicupcake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't even know why I bought this. It doesn't show up on me at all. I have medium-toned olive skin. I tried to use it as a brightening powder, and still, nothing. I don't care one way or the other about the packaging. At least it's big enough to get a brush in there. Somehow I lost the top and the brush it came with.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2006 9:34:00 AM More reviews by Crystalynn83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I am ghostly pale and this is the blush that I use most. Very light, see through, babypink/rose pink color. It instantly takes me from looking dead to glowing. Miracle in a box. Price is kinda steep for a blush, but there's ton of product in the box. Will definately end up buying again when I run out. I call it "glow in a box".

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2006 9:22:00 AM More reviews by CherylLee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Gives a very nice pinkish glow on my cheeks. Though the packaging could be better, i would still recommend this blusher.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2006 3:56:00 PM More reviews by shellymac

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty, but I really think you have to be quite pale for this to look nice. I used it twice and just couldn't see it! I gave it to my 87 year old Mom and she loves it...she's paler than me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2006 1:29:00 PM More reviews by cainca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm reallly surprised but I didn't like this blush at all given the raves ... and swapped it away this week. Many things: 1) cardboard packaging stinks and is difficult to use and keep clean looking 2) price is high and 3) IT DOESN'T SHOW UP ON ME.

Maybe I'm a weirdo but I like blush that looks like BLUSH. I like Bobbi B Pale Pink and Nars Desire and Estee Lauder Shimmer Pink Pool and MAC Subtropical.

This is just over-rated and over-hyped and over-priced to me. It just doens't even show up!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2006 8:56:00 PM More reviews by curly_brunette

Love the look, LOVE LOVE LOVE the scent, hate the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2006 11:03:00 AM More reviews by kimberlyrose

FABULOUS!

♥ ♥ continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2006 6:42:00 AM More reviews by perfumequeen604

O Dandelion~ah..how I love thee~~
This production works well on my friends(like 20 of them) and I. Dandelion is an astonishing beauty product MUST-HAVE. All my friends, who I recommeded it to, wore it and got TONS of compliments from both men and women!(especially guys, they luuuv it, it makes your skin look so healthy) This product makes you glow! (Especially if you have Yellow undertone)
Love it~
I usually wear Dandelion during spring time, when you get a litttttle bit of sun, when your skin is not as pale as it is during winter,during winter I used Georgia and summer, of cuz I would use a bronzer...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2006 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Barbbell

Love it!!! Great coverage and color. The Dallas is just as great, maybe even better because it is a bronzer for when you would like a little more color.