April 17, 2014 | 938 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2011 6:38:00 PM More reviews by vesquer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love love and yes LOVE this eye pallet......It is quite pricey but it is sooooooo worth it....I never thought I would look good in brown shades .......but I do..( I have brown eyes) I use this pallet every day......... I love it ........ I dont do a lot of smokey eyes.....but I love the simple one shadow eye...... This is a great pallet and I cant imagine my life without it.......LOL....... I would highly recommend this product for everyone

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2011 4:54:00 AM More reviews by jaylyn85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this palette but I don't love it. It is yet again a product that I brought into the hype about. Personally I find these eyeshdows a bit muddy I can't tell the shades apart when they are on my lids and I also hate that there are so many shimmer/glitter shadows and only 2 mattes. I know everyone else loves this palette which is fine, I wish I loved it. I paid $70 on ebay for it which is the most I have ever spend unfortunately being from Australia ebay is the only way we can get urban decay.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2011 1:41:00 PM More reviews by oxnicoleox3

This is a staple in any makeup collection, because who doesn't need a fabulous nude eye? I think all the colors are perfect. Plus, it even comes with a few darker shades if you wanted a smoky eye or to set your eyeliner with. The only con I think is that the packaging is velvet and it gets dirty easily, plus the gold letters chip. But, all in all: believe the hype, if you can get your hands on it, get it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 8:54:00 AM More reviews by acolbert

I think anything I would have to say about this product has already been said a billion times. Amazing product and totally lives up to the hype.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 12:35:00 AM More reviews by norah0422

Great earthy palette- beautiful colors, except that black on the end. I'm never a fan of super sparkly black colors- it screams "Claire's cosmetics" to me.

I've only used it a couple times, I usually end up using my Manly or Coastal Scents palettes instead out of sheer laziness (they are on the top of my makeup pile).

I wish it still came with the eyeliner. I haven't used the primer potion, probably never will. I've never needed it before.

Anyways, the price was ok, the colors are fabulous and easy to work with, highly pigmented. Just not really my thing- going to swap it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 1:03:00 PM More reviews by afinem3ss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my go to eye shadow palette even though I bought it on impulse. I've only had it for a short time but I'm already making plans to buy a second palette since I won't be in the country for a while.

The colors are rich, pigmented and just beautiful. I think my favorites are: Virgin, Sin, Naked, Buck, Half Baked, Smog & Hustle. I especially like Smog and would purchase it individually if it were available (not sure if it is).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 11:39:00 AM More reviews by euroasian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This was my first introduction to UD eyeshadows. I can't add anything more except that the pigment is some of the best I've seen, (MAC is overhyped), and the colours are all wearable. I use this every day and will purchase the most frequently used ones when I hit pan, (naked, buck, sin, and smog are my faves). BTW, this was a gift from my sweet sister who knew I was pining for this since it came out but couldn't find it anywhere. She got it at Shopper's (in Canana only). Quel surprise.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by hello2belle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

One of the best investments you can make with make up. Because of this palette I don't really need to buy so many other neutral shades. My favorite ones are Hustle and Toasted. The colors are gorgeous. I like the shimmery shades a lot better than the matte ones and I'm glad they made more of the former than the latter. It works best if you use the primer potion under it as it stays on throughout the day and doesn't crease.

Urban Decay is quickly becoming one of my favorite brands of make up thanks to this and the primer potion.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by pkcatalina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I finally broke down and decided to get this. I love palettes, they're are so handy and the shade intensity of UD always wins. You've seen the pictures and swatches... I think there are many shades which brunettes will love. Great bargain considering all the shadows in the palette, plus a brush and small sized primer.
IMO, this is a fantastic palette ... wonderful array of shades, so if you are on the fence...just do yourself a favor and get it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2011 1:08:00 PM More reviews by candied

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this palette during the tail end of the first craze, when they were still accompanied by the double ended 24/7 pencil (not the brush). I just thought I'd add my 2 cents to the reviews -- the only eyeshadow I find unusable in this palette is Sidecar, due to the glitter and fall-out. I've used it once and glitter ended up all over my face for the entire day. How it spreads that far I will never know.

This palette is a terrific deal - 12 full-sized shadows, decent eyeliners (or e/s brush), and a mini UDPP. The eyeshadows (with the exception of Sidecar, since glitter really isn't my thing) are great -- pigmented, buttery, and long-lasting. Unfortunately for me, I knew that 24/7s don't really last that long on me, and UDPP tends to dry my lids out (or it could be an allergic reaction?). At any rate, even knowing this, I still find that the palette is a great deal for the eyeshadows alone. It is a must-have? I think this depends on what your stash currently contains. I am warm complected, love neutrals, my stash had slim pickins as far as neutrals, so for me the answer was YES. At this point in time, there are various other neutral palettes out there ranging from Wet n' Wild, NYX, Too Faced, etc. so there are plenty of choices. Personally, I am quite satisfied with my purchase and love having a palette of great stand-by neutrals together for quick access.