October 25, 2014 | 1552 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2011 10:33:00 AM More reviews by Jolenesfm

It is not so visible on tanned skin. over-hyped.. it just sit in my drawer collecting dust. Did not use it will be willing to let go for SGD$10!!

10 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by kisstheradio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'd give this a 4.5 if I could. I love all the darker colors, and this is a great neutral palette - but I find that the lighter colors aren't as flattering on me. Still, minor complaints aside, love this palette. The only reason I've put "no" for rebuy is because a.) I doubt I'll ever use up this palette, and b.) even if I did, I like to try new palettes rather than rebuy the same one over and over.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2011 5:59:00 PM More reviews by nixln88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love Urban Decay eyeshadows in general, they always are rich in color and the company is up to date with what's in style. My cousin bought this pallet and after using it once, I had to have it. I love wearing make up and this is great because it provides a wide range of neutrals, along with some not so neutral colors, that if used in the right combination can be worn in daytime settings as well as nighttime settings. I absolutely love it and use it almost every day whether I'm going to work, going on a date, to a party/bar, or going out to eat with my friends. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2011 4:35:00 AM More reviews by ethelbulit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The eyeshadows show up really well and is easy to pick up with the brush. I was hoping this would be "naked" enough to wear everyday but it is wayyyyyy too glittery. I don't think I'd buy this again..

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2011 9:46:00 PM More reviews by PurpleElephants

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this palette a lot. I don't know a lot about the different techniques for applying eyeshadows, but this makes it seem pretty foolproof. The colors are very rich and flattering, and they also glide on easily and blend well. I can see myself using this for both nights out and days in the office.

I also really like the eyelid primer that the palette comes with. I was using one by BareMinerals, and thought that it was good - until I tried this one.

Overall, this product was definitely worth the money to me. I actually was on the fence about buying it when I first saw it in the store, but I'm so glad that I read the reviews and decided to try it for myself.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2011 3:37:00 PM More reviews by xtinahb

This is a pretty amazing palette. I'm a NC30/C4 light tan asian with monolids and rarely wear any eye makeup besides liner since I don't have a crease. Every shade is flattering, including neutrals for day looks, dark colors as liners or smokey looks and light shimmers for highlighting. It's especially nice for monolid guys and girls because there is some shimmer and/or glitter in several shades for dimension, since layers of smokey matte shades can look silly on my monolid. Super user-friendly and the colors are so pigmented I usually use my fingers for application.The brush that it comes with stinks, that's my only complaint. But I would definitely repurchase this palette regardless. It's very practical. Well, in the world of makeup ;-)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2011 7:36:00 AM More reviews by gkitten25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this product! Love it! I think I have used all the colours in the palette since I bought it, it's my HG of eyeshadows. I love the neutral/bronze coulours as well as the darker blues & dark shimmery purpley/pink colours which are a great alternative to plain black and grey for a smokey eye! I don't tend to use the primer that comes with it and I find that the colour stays put prettt much all night.

The brush you get with it is also great and easy to clean. A wee tip I've found, although you might already know, I'm a bit late at catching onto these things!, is that I wet the brush so it is slightly damp before applying the eyeshadow, particularly the darker coulors in outer corner, as I find that it stops any fly away bits of shadow from coming off the brush and going on your cheeks/under eye, really annoying when you have put your make up on! I also find that it gives a really nice build up of gradual colour and the end result is a lot softer.

I think the price is great too although I got mine duty free so it was a lot cheaper but great investment and It will last ages, can't wait to use it over the christmas period, a colour for every outfit!..Enjoy!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2011 2:05:00 PM More reviews by knightrider

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got mine on sale! I hesitated a long time before I finally desided to buy it. Thinking it was just a "hype". But there are so many wearable colors here! I like all of them except the grey ones! Money well spent! I also had to buy the Naked-shadow in full-size to have with my neutral MAC-shadows :)

I would not buy it again, simply because I probably never will use it up.

I hear rumours about Naked vol. 2? I don't know what it will look like, but I already want it! :D

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2011 7:46:00 PM More reviews by yumedream

A very versatile set, I got mine early and got the double sided eye liner with it which was really nice (although un-needed as I bought the 15th anniversary Eye liner set also!) The eye primer that comes with it is a nice bonus, but not the best primer on the market.

I love Urban Decay shadows and when I saw this I knew I had to have it. Very nice heavy pigments and the colors all play together nicely. This is my go to shadow box when getting ready for work and wanting to look like a lady. There are a few shimmery shadows but overall I would say this is a bit more mature than most of the Urban Decay shadow sets.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

This is my go to eyeshadow collection!!! I've always have used neutral,browns,beige,etc on my eyes for many years and this collection has everything I use and more! I love how versatile these colors are and how they last and don't fade.