Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This isn't that great of a mascara in my opinion. It just doesn't build much length or thickness. It barely does anything at all.

on 7/7/2005 6:35:00 PM

Simply awful. Gooey and clumpy. After using it I ended up looking like i had three gigant spider lashes on each eye. Expected more for the price.

on 7/5/2005 10:44:00 PM

This mascara is wonderful! I have a lot of very tightly curled lashes and this is the only mascara I've tried that has been able to elongate and separate my lashes. Also, you don't need more than 2 coats, sometimes 1 coat is enough. It's a bit pricey but worth every penny. UPDATE: I just used the wand from my Urban Decay Skyscraper with Definicils Mascara and OMG, I have found/created my HG mascara. The skyscraper wand is flat and is excellent at detangling my curly, tangled lashes. that wand paired with definicils is amazing!!!

on 6/30/2005 4:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I think I have found my HG of mascara! I have always loved Black mascara that really dramatizes my lashes and make them look thicker, but most of the time when you find one that really does the job there's always a catch, like it gets all over the place or it takes forever to dry, or you look like Tammy Faye. Not this. This makes my lashes look thick and full perfectly without going overboard towards the fake side. I got it as a sample first before I bought it.

on 6/29/2005 4:30:00 PM

SUCKS!! It clumps, its watery, does not lengthen that much, and no volume! Like I said...IT SUCKS!!

on 6/26/2005 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

i like this mascara, it really lengthens my lashes! i think i will purchase again~

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have a GWP, but I don't see what the hype is all about. Standard mascara, I love my Almay bright eyes and assorted Maybelline collection so much more.

on 6/21/2005 12:21:00 PM

I can't begain to tell you how long I've looked for a good mascara, and how amazingly the Lancome Defincilis mascara fulfilled that search. It's a great dark mascara that makes my lashes seem longer and fuller. It never clumps, and it gives great coverage

on 6/19/2005 4:44:00 PM

I bought this mascara off ebay after reading all the favorable reviews here.
I am very disappointed with it after one usage. The tube(.23 oz) is thin and doesn't look like it contains much mascara. The solution is also thinnish, doesn't add volume at all, and there's no noticeable lengthening, there's little clumping and the mascara dries fast on the lashes which might be a plus, but flakes when combed through. After a few applications my lashes only looked spidery, it took at least 5 applications(what a nuisance) for my lashes to look like they have mascara on, but still spidery. Might be useful for someone who wants a subtle look, but definitely wouldn't be worth the retail price.

on 6/10/2005 4:07:00 AM

I love this stuff. It stays on all day without ever flaking off and yet washes off easily at night. It lengthens really well without clumping. I think it is the best mascara on the market.