November 26, 2014 | 997 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2005 4:07:00 AM More reviews by phburton

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. It stays on all day without ever flaking off and yet washes off easily at night. It lengthens really well without clumping. I think it is the best mascara on the market.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2005 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Makup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this as my first highend mascara and i have to say that i couldn't tell any difference with my drugstore ones. It was 23USD pretty pricey for mascara. My lashes are not lenghten but they did get fuller. I don't have racoon eyes at the end of the day. It takes off easily. I wouldn't buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2005 3:39:00 PM More reviews by YellowroseofTexas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So disappointed. I am always looking for the perfect mascara. My lashes are naturally curly but short and silky. This did nothing special that drug store mascara DON'T do for my lashes. No thickening but after several coats it did add some length. Will not repurchase and will continue my search for HG mascara. So wanted this to be my 'it' mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2005 5:32:00 AM More reviews by kiltedkate

Great mascara, i have never used one that builds this much length and i've tried A LOT! really pricey though so might have to try find drugstore alternative once in a while, though it pains me

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2005 1:33:00 AM More reviews by dazzlindeziner

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've tried almost all the mascaras out there on the market, and i heard but didnt believe the hype behind lancome mascaras....until i tried this. man this is what mascara is supposed to be, perfect length and seperation, no clumps. i recommend this to my clients all the time

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2005 12:26:00 AM More reviews by AzngloW411

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LIKE THAT IT DEFINES AND HOLDS A CURL BUT IT MAKES MY LASHES LOOK FAKE LIKE I OBVIOUSLY PUT ON MASCARA. NOT A VERY NATURAL LOOK IMO

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2005 2:50:00 PM More reviews by jessicaericsson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara did nothing extra for me, a plain mascara not worth it's price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2005 10:15:00 PM More reviews by malishka31

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love love this mascara, i do recommend that about every two weeks you wash your mascara brush otherwise all mascara clumps.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2005 12:57:00 AM More reviews by rtsarvis

This is my hg. I have medium length, sparse lashes and oily lids and this is the only mascara I have that doesn't smear ever. I keep looking for a L'oreal twin because I throw away alot of product, but I haven't found one yet...any suggestions?

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2005 5:20:00 PM More reviews by dahlea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's no better or worse than drugstore mascaras. It made my eyelashes stick together pretty badly, and didn't seem to lengthen or thicken or anything, just darken. Not worth the money.