Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

on 8/7/2005 6:20:00 PM

This was my HG for years. But I can't justify now throwing away a product every 3 months that costs 15 (or more now probably) when it's not used up and when there are so many cheaper alternatives. It is the best high end mascara that I have tried - separates, thickens and lengthens my lashes. But I have found a drugstore one that nearly matches it for 3 times less the money and I don't feel so guilty when throwing that away. It's called Maybelline Volume Express.

on 8/4/2005 6:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I bought a GWP sized tube of this off ebay for 3 so I could try it out. It was quite good, it reminds me of MAC Prolash. Nothing spectacular and not worth the full price.

on 8/3/2005 10:16:00 AM

im confused because i had a little sample gwp of these on my cruise and loved but now i bought one and it doesn't seem the same. it doesnt clump but probably because its too runny and doesn
t make my lashes longer or thinker...it just down right sucks ass. maybe I ot a bad batch. who knows.

on 8/1/2005 10:57:00 PM

After hearing all the hype surrounding this mascara, I decided to give it a try just a few years ago. I really didn't like it at all since it didn't do much of anything to my lashes. The more I put on, the worse looking my lashes got. On the other hand, Hypnose is my new best friend.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I thought i'd never find a mascara that's going to work better than my beloved estee lauder mascara, but I was so wrong! This mascara has all the good things that I seek: it does not smudge, not even on my super oily skin, and, it makes my eye lashes look ridiculously long and defined. I took away 1 lippie for being hard to remove.

08/25/05 update: It does make my lashes look long, but it is hard to remove, and it weights my lashes down tremendously.

I guess this would be ok if you like a natural look, but I prefer a more dramatic effect so I wouldn't buy this again

on 7/14/2005 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have not found a mascara to this date that works as good as this. It is my absolute favorite. It makes my eyelashes look amazing. I would definately recommend this product. It is totally worth it. I love it.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This isn't that great of a mascara in my opinion. It just doesn't build much length or thickness. It barely does anything at all.

on 7/7/2005 6:35:00 PM

Simply awful. Gooey and clumpy. After using it I ended up looking like i had three gigant spider lashes on each eye. Expected more for the price.

on 7/5/2005 10:44:00 PM

This mascara is wonderful! I have a lot of very tightly curled lashes and this is the only mascara I've tried that has been able to elongate and separate my lashes. Also, you don't need more than 2 coats, sometimes 1 coat is enough. It's a bit pricey but worth every penny. UPDATE: I just used the wand from my Urban Decay Skyscraper with Definicils Mascara and OMG, I have found/created my HG mascara. The skyscraper wand is flat and is excellent at detangling my curly, tangled lashes. that wand paired with definicils is amazing!!!

Popular Mascaras