September 16, 2014 | 1773 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2005 1:33:00 AM More reviews by dazzlindeziner

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've tried almost all the mascaras out there on the market, and i heard but didnt believe the hype behind lancome mascaras....until i tried this. man this is what mascara is supposed to be, perfect length and seperation, no clumps. i recommend this to my clients all the time

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2005 12:26:00 AM More reviews by AzngloW411

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LIKE THAT IT DEFINES AND HOLDS A CURL BUT IT MAKES MY LASHES LOOK FAKE LIKE I OBVIOUSLY PUT ON MASCARA. NOT A VERY NATURAL LOOK IMO

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2005 2:50:00 PM More reviews by jessicaericsson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara did nothing extra for me, a plain mascara not worth it's price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2005 10:15:00 PM More reviews by malishka31

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love love this mascara, i do recommend that about every two weeks you wash your mascara brush otherwise all mascara clumps.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2005 12:57:00 AM More reviews by rtsarvis

This is my hg. I have medium length, sparse lashes and oily lids and this is the only mascara I have that doesn't smear ever. I keep looking for a L'oreal twin because I throw away alot of product, but I haven't found one yet...any suggestions?

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2005 5:20:00 PM More reviews by dahlea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's no better or worse than drugstore mascaras. It made my eyelashes stick together pretty badly, and didn't seem to lengthen or thicken or anything, just darken. Not worth the money.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2005 5:21:00 PM More reviews by gforce7

I've heard so much about Lancome mascaras being the best on the market, so I decided to try this one. Very disappointing; it flaked really badly after only a short while of applying it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2005 4:21:00 PM More reviews by DrsWife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It works great but it just hardens your lashes so much that its almost painful to reapply thru out the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2005 11:15:00 PM More reviews by rnkiley

I'd buy this product again if there were few choices, but I don't think that it would be impossible to find a drug store brand that does the same. Sure, it made my lashes long but it clumped too. Maybe I didn't do it right. Okay, but not worth the hype.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2005 3:41:00 PM More reviews by stickman

My absolute favorite. I have been using this for 20 years.