Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I thought i'd never find a mascara that's going to work better than my beloved estee lauder mascara, but I was so wrong! This mascara has all the good things that I seek: it does not smudge, not even on my super oily skin, and, it makes my eye lashes look ridiculously long and defined. I took away 1 lippie for being hard to remove.

08/25/05 update: It does make my lashes look long, but it is hard to remove, and it weights my lashes down tremendously.

I guess this would be ok if you like a natural look, but I prefer a more dramatic effect so I wouldn't buy this again

on 7/14/2005 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have not found a mascara to this date that works as good as this. It is my absolute favorite. It makes my eyelashes look amazing. I would definately recommend this product. It is totally worth it. I love it.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This isn't that great of a mascara in my opinion. It just doesn't build much length or thickness. It barely does anything at all.

on 7/7/2005 6:35:00 PM

Simply awful. Gooey and clumpy. After using it I ended up looking like i had three gigant spider lashes on each eye. Expected more for the price.

on 7/5/2005 10:44:00 PM

This mascara is wonderful! I have a lot of very tightly curled lashes and this is the only mascara I've tried that has been able to elongate and separate my lashes. Also, you don't need more than 2 coats, sometimes 1 coat is enough. It's a bit pricey but worth every penny. UPDATE: I just used the wand from my Urban Decay Skyscraper with Definicils Mascara and OMG, I have found/created my HG mascara. The skyscraper wand is flat and is excellent at detangling my curly, tangled lashes. that wand paired with definicils is amazing!!!

on 6/30/2005 4:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I think I have found my HG of mascara! I have always loved Black mascara that really dramatizes my lashes and make them look thicker, but most of the time when you find one that really does the job there's always a catch, like it gets all over the place or it takes forever to dry, or you look like Tammy Faye. Not this. This makes my lashes look thick and full perfectly without going overboard towards the fake side. I got it as a sample first before I bought it.

on 6/29/2005 4:30:00 PM

SUCKS!! It clumps, its watery, does not lengthen that much, and no volume! Like I said...IT SUCKS!!

on 6/26/2005 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

i like this mascara, it really lengthens my lashes! i think i will purchase again~

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have a GWP, but I don't see what the hype is all about. Standard mascara, I love my Almay bright eyes and assorted Maybelline collection so much more.