April 24, 2014 | 1811 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2003 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Griffin1104

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

In a word, YUM! I LOVE the smell. It's so good, you want to eat it. And the texture is delicious. The gel is sleek and smooth and not sticky. My favourite thing, though, is the versatility of this product. If I'm feeling dehydrated from flying, I just smooge it over my whole face and feel so refreshed and energized. If my eyes are feeling crépe-like, I pile it on and use it as an eye mask. Afterwards, my eyes are moist and dewey and revitalized. I have oily/combination/sensitive skin and have NEVER had an adverse reaction from it. I don't use it every day, but it's never far from reach. My only complaint is the packaging. Why don't they put it in a pump?

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2003 11:38:00 PM More reviews by urusa

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i used clinique with great enthusiasm,but was very disappointed,just like all their other skincare stuff,this also broke me out

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2003 6:54:00 PM More reviews by pinky0710

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this gel. It's very soothing, perfect when my skin is dehydrated from travelling. It's also works great for summer time.
I also like to use it after my AHA application to soothe my skin. I haven't find anything like this from other line.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2003 3:33:00 AM More reviews by trev19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I want to point out I am reviewing Moisture Surge Extra for MEN,not the womens that comes in a jar. I am mentioning this because I am not sure if the product is different is texture/scent/ or what have you. So unless you know otherwise,this review is for the MENS "version".

Very simple, no frills gunmetal grey packaging, in a tube. There is no SPF, and isn't scented.
I liked this moisturizer ALOT,it wasn't greasy and sunk right in, although sometimes I felt it didn't provide enough moisture, and I had to apply more in certain areas. I have bought this 3 times, and I also like Clarin's Moisture Gel for men, but I keep coming back to this one.
A totally awesome product.
I had no problems with breakouts.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2003 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Olliefreddiecat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I agree with the review written by SonnySuz on 29 March 2003. Some girls seem to think that this product is to REPLACE their usual moisturiser, but in fact it is to use IN CONJUNCTION with their day and/or night cremes.

It is a treatment that hydrates the skin - but it's not a miracle cure. It isn't going to transform your extremely dry, flaky, sensitive skin into a smooth glowing complexion after ten minutes! You need to combat the really dry/flakies with a rich emollient cream and give the skin the materials with which it can help repair itself.

I have a so-called "normal" skin (oily 'T' / drier cheeks)and it sometimes becomes dehydrated (remember you can still have an oily skin that is dehydrated!) This product is great - when I notice a change in my skin, in the morning I apply this to my face and neck before anything else, leave it for about ten minutes, spritz with some Evian or Avene water, dab dry and then apply my usual nourisher and foundation, etc. Works a treat - for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2003 9:31:00 PM More reviews by 469112

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When compare this to Biotherm's Aqua Source, I like this one better. I have used 3 bottles for both of them and I found that the result after using Moisture Surge Extra is more obvious. What I mean is my pore becomes smaller and my my skin looks more hydrated. However, since there is no SPF with it, I will recommand to use this as base and put some moisturizers that has SPF on top to block out the UVs!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2003 4:46:00 PM More reviews by AstRo_Girl

I love this moisturizer, although the name doesn't go with the product because I find it quite light. At night I use a heavier cream but this is great to use in the morning. It absorbs instantly, and is definetly not at all greasy which makes it perfect to put makeup ontop.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2003 9:52:00 AM More reviews by KaraLee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have to say, I don't think I like gel-based moisturizers. I really like the total turnaround and DDML much better than this. It doesn't really sink into my skin and leaves a really weird residue...I'll be giving it to my sister.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2003 12:11:00 PM More reviews by serenalee

I received a sample of this from my Sis and it's awesome! I haven't used Clinique products for about ten years but I really like this moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2003 5:27:00 AM More reviews by 405hung

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Clinique moisture was one of my staples during my early 20s--at that time I have acne- prone skin and get oily in just a few minutes right after my wash my face!! It is light,non-greasy, works well with suncreen and foundation especially in summer time. However, if you have combination skin, you might need extra moisturizer to pump your skin before the your go to bed.