October 23, 2014 | 1841 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2002 5:38:00 AM More reviews by shopaholic3286

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I really wanted to love this mascara and as much as i love maybelline products, i must say that i was kinda disappointed. It smeared and smudged on me, like most maybelline mascaras do on me and it didn't give a really full look to my lashes. However the mascara was really waterproof and it did leave my lashes soft at times.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2002 2:34:00 AM More reviews by elaina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Okay, I had 6 mascaras open when I bought this, but I wasn't satisfied with any of those and this one was on sale ($6 CDN). I'm so glad I tried it! Although it necessitates an eye-makeup remover, this mascara gives me the results I've been searching for: moist, pliable lashes; waterproof; non-smudging or flaking; holds a curl. I like it better than my L'Oreal Featherlash and MF 2000 Calorie Aqualash, as it looks more natural and less spiky.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2002 10:49:00 PM More reviews by SUpeRBaJa039

this is the only mascara i've tried, and probably the only one i will!! it has yet to clump, smudge, or flake on me. it thickens nicely, and isn't to harsh. also, if you like drama, you can get it here, as with natural too. very versatile, and by no means harsh. i definetly recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2002 11:19:00 PM More reviews by kinderbabydawl

I hate this product! My eyelashes didnt look full and they SURE werent soft! It made my lashes sticky and clumpy. Everyone always says how Maybelline has great mascara's but I've always been unimpressed. I prefer my Almay 100 times more.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2002 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Cloudy482

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really liked this stuff. Was never big on mascara, but I tried this and I use it everyday now. it looks totally natural and doesn't clump. It was also inexpensive and didn't smudge when i put in my contacts. I'll defiently buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2002 11:53:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice long lasting mascara that didn't clump or smear on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2002 12:38:00 AM More reviews by kami

I love this mascara! This is my holy grail, and Maybelline better not discontinue this! Every time I try any other mascara, I always wonder why exactly I am doing that. I have naturally dark, thick, somewhat curled lashes. So with an eyelash curler and maybelline full and soft, it looks like my lashes are a mile long and extremely thick. I like that it doesn't make your lashes look like spiders legs no matter how many coats you put on. It also keeps your lashes soft. This is a wonderful waterproof mascara, try it and I am sure you will be hooked.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2001 5:05:00 PM More reviews by powderflow

The holy grail of mascara. the brush holds just enough of the formula and separates lashes to make them a mile long but very clean. Formula holds under any condition.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2001 12:49:00 PM More reviews by Nessa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My fave waterproof mascara, soft and long lasting!!Cheap too!Nice Brush, not too sticky. I highly recommend this stuff