Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

3.9

Petroleum Distillates, C8 9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Water (Aqua), Synthetic Beeswax, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Laurate, Silica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Methylparaben, Isoceteth 20, Lecithin, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl/Methacrylate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Simethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Carmine (CI 75470) (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Green), CI 77299 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

on 8/15/2004 9:15:00 PM

This is the BEST mascara I have ever used. It replaces my former favorite, regular Full N Soft, because it gives me super thick looking lashes and it actually holds the curl sooo well. Very sultry and it builds well without clumping for thickness. It is very difficult to get off, but still worth it. A must have!

on 8/12/2004 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

ok, have used volume express for ever and decided to try this based on reviews here. first off i got it at target on clearance w/ a eye liner, anyways, this mascara last very long and holds the "curve" in my lashes, i was impressed. however, sometimes i fight with it to go on nicely, it clumps my lashes together and hard to separate with comb, all in all though will buy over volume express, and the lasting power puts it over the top!

on 8/4/2004 6:45:00 PM

I bought this based in the reviews and was disappointed. Maybe it's because I bought the WP version, but I didn't get any volume at all with this mascara, although I did get some length. I have long, medium full lashes to begin with and this made them somewhat spikey. It's also not any softer than any other mascara. Total bust for me.

on 7/25/2004 9:48:00 PM

Fabulous mascara. Perfect for a pretty and natural look- not spidery in any way, which I need because I wear glasses. It holds curl really well, and it doesn't smudge at all on me, surprisingly. It smudges a little if I forget to take it off overnight, but not badly at all- and I wear a sleep mask. If I want a more dramatic look, I put a little loose powder on my lashes and put on another coat.

If you have clumping problems with this mascara, you might have a bad tube- I've noticed that maybelline mascaras abruptly start to clump once they reach the 8 month point.

on 7/19/2004 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love the washable Full 'N' Soft, but hate the waterproof. The waterproof one smudged big time!

on 7/19/2004 4:07:00 PM

i love this stuff. it separates and defines lashes beautifully, and truly does give your lashes the look of those coveted lashes in the magazine ads. i can seriously put on 4-5 coats of this stuff with each lash still being *perfectly* defined, and *without* any sort of tammy faye look. that's a huge accomplishment that not very mascaras can live up to! it smudges a bit on my upper eyelids, but hey- who cares? my lashes have never looked so good.

on 7/18/2004 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I wanted a nice volumizing mascara for the warmer months that wouldn't smudge or smear during high humidity days and several MUAers raved about this one.

I picked it up not too long ago and I'm really impressed! It makes my lashes look thick and full and doesn't clump or run around my eyes. The price isn't too bad either, especially since drugstores are often running sales on mascara. I would purchase this again for sure.

on 7/14/2004 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Makes the lashes full and beautiful but it is not at all waterproof, heck, it smudges even when it isn't exposed to any water at all. I don't understand how they can market this as a waterproof mascara.

on 7/12/2004 12:55:00 AM

I just wanted this for when I swim to brighten my eyes up a little and it was perfect. It gave me nice full lashes (did not compare to my hg diorshow but came close) and didn't come off or transfer on to my lower eyes.

on 7/10/2004 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

LOVE! and the more I use it, the more I like it. It gives me really good length. It's never clumpy and looks so natural! I guess if you are looking for a more dramatic mascara than you might not like this. But with two coats, my lashes look so full! Well I love it, But I can understand why some people wouldnt like it.