September 21, 2014 | 1071 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2002 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Cloudy482

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really liked this stuff. Was never big on mascara, but I tried this and I use it everyday now. it looks totally natural and doesn't clump. It was also inexpensive and didn't smudge when i put in my contacts. I'll defiently buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2002 11:53:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice long lasting mascara that didn't clump or smear on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2002 12:38:00 AM More reviews by kami

I love this mascara! This is my holy grail, and Maybelline better not discontinue this! Every time I try any other mascara, I always wonder why exactly I am doing that. I have naturally dark, thick, somewhat curled lashes. So with an eyelash curler and maybelline full and soft, it looks like my lashes are a mile long and extremely thick. I like that it doesn't make your lashes look like spiders legs no matter how many coats you put on. It also keeps your lashes soft. This is a wonderful waterproof mascara, try it and I am sure you will be hooked.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2001 5:05:00 PM More reviews by powderflow

The holy grail of mascara. the brush holds just enough of the formula and separates lashes to make them a mile long but very clean. Formula holds under any condition.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2001 12:49:00 PM More reviews by Nessa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My fave waterproof mascara, soft and long lasting!!Cheap too!Nice Brush, not too sticky. I highly recommend this stuff