January 30, 2015 | 2177 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2004 8:54:00 PM More reviews by luckynumba9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i *love* this. i used to be one of those "i want the longes lashes in the world!" kind of girls, so i wasnt really interested in trying this, but the reviews on here really caught my attention and curiosity. i was sick of the clumping that all my "lengthening" mascaras did. so i tryed it out...and now i LOVE it, i dont care about having long lashes anymore, i care about having natural looking, clump free lashes. looks so much better than long, clumpy lashes anyways. this mascara turned around my veiw of makeup...weird i know, but now i go for more subtle, natural looking makeup, and never looked better. also, i have straight lashes, and all mascaras BUT this one flatten the curl, this holds it so well! i would be so upset if they discontinued this mascara cuz it is definetly my HG

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2004 9:09:00 PM More reviews by PartTimeAngel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

the more i use this the more i love it!!! looks sooooo good on my lashes and hold the curl REALLY well still! i found that if i put a coat on, comb my lashes, and put another layer fo the mascara on, my lashes dont clump at all and look fantastic!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2004 6:53:00 PM More reviews by KellyRenee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using Maybelline Volum' Express for years and couldn't find waterproof in Brown, so I turned to this.... so much better! The color is Golden Brown (found in Germany) and it's gorgeous. The color is the best brown I've found and it's perfect if you have blonde lashes like me. I love this mascara and have since bought 3 tubes to stock up before I leave Germany. I hope they have it in the US!
UPDATE 11/27/04: I haven't been able to find Golden Brown in the US and I've moved on to L'Oreal Double Extend in True Brown. HTH! [fair-skinned (NC20-25), freckled, natural strawberry blond with hazel eyes & blond lashes] continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2004 4:25:00 PM More reviews by mauibaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product sucks. After 6 coats and 15 minutes later, my eyelashes looked a little bit fuller but there wasn't any length. I guess this would be an ok mascara if you are looking for a very natural look. I will never repurchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2004 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Beckaroosy

I went through so much expensive mascara during the year before my wedding trying to find the perfect lash lushing product. In despair I finally went to my local drugstore and grabbed Maybelline's Full and Soft Mascara ( in waterproof of course for all of my many wedding tears) I love this stuff!! It makes my lashes look thicker and yet keeps them soft instead of stiff and brittle. I wore this on my wedding day and it didn't bleed once even though there were many tears of joy. I will be sticking with this one from now on!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2004 1:22:00 PM More reviews by abfabjeanius

This is one of the few mascaras that I have purchased more than once. It goes all day without flaking, and keeps the curl in my eyelashes all day. I also like that the black is truly black. The only complaint I have is that it doesn't thicken as much as say, the YSL faux cils... to me, this is more of a great every day mascara that gives your lashes a boost.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2004 9:38:00 AM More reviews by scottsgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE, LOVE, luv this mascara. Gives my wimpy lashes the length and thickness that I can get from few other mascaras. It's also cheap! Tried the non-water-proof version but didn't get the same results. It also doesn't smudge or flake and stays on during my allergy-induced tearing sessions.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2004 3:22:00 PM More reviews by ilovekyle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Maybelline Full N' Soft Waterproof Mascara is a wonderful
"drugstore" brand mascara. I use mascara to emphasize and define my eyes, but I want it to appear natural. When applying Full N' Soft mascara, I first wipe the application brush with a piece of paper towel to prevent clumps of mascara on my eyelashes. After wiping the application brush, I apply two coats of mascara to each set of eyelashes, then comb my eyelashes with my Sonia Kashuk metal eyelash comb. Using Full N' Soft I can achieve almost all effects I desire of my eyelashes. Full N' Soft mascara doesn't flake off, or smudge after I've applied it, and I am able to remove it from my eyelashes easily while cleansing my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2004 7:56:00 PM More reviews by PinkTink83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've tried lots of drug store mascaras and this one works the best for me so far! I always go back to it. It gives you thick, long lashes, but doesn't clump up. I really like the texture. And it never flakes or smudges!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2004 1:35:00 AM More reviews by shindigginess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has been my tried and true mascara for the past 3 years. It's relatively clump-free, and makes my lashes soft and thick.