Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

3.9

Petroleum Distillates, C8 9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Water (Aqua), Synthetic Beeswax, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Laurate, Silica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Methylparaben, Isoceteth 20, Lecithin, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl/Methacrylate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Simethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Carmine (CI 75470) (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Green), CI 77299 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

on 7/12/2004 12:55:00 AM

I just wanted this for when I swim to brighten my eyes up a little and it was perfect. It gave me nice full lashes (did not compare to my hg diorshow but came close) and didn't come off or transfer on to my lower eyes.

on 7/10/2004 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

LOVE! and the more I use it, the more I like it. It gives me really good length. It's never clumpy and looks so natural! I guess if you are looking for a more dramatic mascara than you might not like this. But with two coats, my lashes look so full! Well I love it, But I can understand why some people wouldnt like it.

on 7/6/2004 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Other

It is products like this that make me so happy to be part of MUA. I saw this mascara rec'd repeatedly on the boards so I decided to try it. For $3, what the heck, right?

I'm so happy I did!

I have long curly lashes naturally so I don't need lengthening. What I do need a mascara to give me is plumping, as my lashes are rather fine. I also need colour as mine are a very pale blonde. Finally, I need to wear a waterproof formula daily, as I have rather watery eyes so I wanted one that would be tear-proof but gentle on lashes (didn't want to see little lost soliders on my cotton pad each night).

This mascara gives me everything I've ever wanted. Soft texture, plump fullness, easy application, even coverage, no clumping, no stinging, the brush doesn't pick up too much and it comes in a nice dark brown shade. It is completely waterproof and long-lasting - it gives me 18+ hour wear.

This has become a complete HG for me and I find myself reaching for this one daily.

Now if only I could find it here in Canada in the golden brown someone else here in the reviews mentions is available overseas! continued >>

on 6/29/2004 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i *love* this. i used to be one of those "i want the longes lashes in the world!" kind of girls, so i wasnt really interested in trying this, but the reviews on here really caught my attention and curiosity. i was sick of the clumping that all my "lengthening" mascaras did. so i tryed it out...and now i LOVE it, i dont care about having long lashes anymore, i care about having natural looking, clump free lashes. looks so much better than long, clumpy lashes anyways. this mascara turned around my veiw of makeup...weird i know, but now i go for more subtle, natural looking makeup, and never looked better. also, i have straight lashes, and all mascaras BUT this one flatten the curl, this holds it so well! i would be so upset if they discontinued this mascara cuz it is definetly my HG

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

the more i use this the more i love it!!! looks sooooo good on my lashes and hold the curl REALLY well still! i found that if i put a coat on, comb my lashes, and put another layer fo the mascara on, my lashes dont clump at all and look fantastic!

on 6/26/2004 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've been using Maybelline Volum' Express for years and couldn't find waterproof in Brown, so I turned to this.... so much better! The color is Golden Brown (found in Germany) and it's gorgeous. The color is the best brown I've found and it's perfect if you have blonde lashes like me. I love this mascara and have since bought 3 tubes to stock up before I leave Germany. I hope they have it in the US!
UPDATE 11/27/04: I haven't been able to find Golden Brown in the US and I've moved on to L'Oreal Double Extend in True Brown. HTH! [fair-skinned (NC20-25), freckled, natural strawberry blond with hazel eyes & blond lashes] continued >>

on 6/23/2004 4:25:00 PM

This product sucks. After 6 coats and 15 minutes later, my eyelashes looked a little bit fuller but there wasn't any length. I guess this would be an ok mascara if you are looking for a very natural look. I will never repurchase this product.

on 6/18/2004 8:00:00 PM

I went through so much expensive mascara during the year before my wedding trying to find the perfect lash lushing product. In despair I finally went to my local drugstore and grabbed Maybelline's Full and Soft Mascara ( in waterproof of course for all of my many wedding tears) I love this stuff!! It makes my lashes look thicker and yet keeps them soft instead of stiff and brittle. I wore this on my wedding day and it didn't bleed once even though there were many tears of joy. I will be sticking with this one from now on!

on 6/17/2004 1:22:00 PM

This is one of the few mascaras that I have purchased more than once. It goes all day without flaking, and keeps the curl in my eyelashes all day. I also like that the black is truly black. The only complaint I have is that it doesn't thicken as much as say, the YSL faux cils... to me, this is more of a great every day mascara that gives your lashes a boost.

on 6/17/2004 9:38:00 AM

LOVE, LOVE, luv this mascara. Gives my wimpy lashes the length and thickness that I can get from few other mascaras. It's also cheap! Tried the non-water-proof version but didn't get the same results. It also doesn't smudge or flake and stays on during my allergy-induced tearing sessions.