July 30, 2014 | 1117 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2007 6:51:00 PM More reviews by erynnj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this mascara one complaint- at the end of my 10 to 12 hour days it starts to flake. For the most part this stays put all day i espically like how smooth it is and buildable. This is a good mascara I would recomend to anyone. Though my Loreal volumnous is my staple its nice to try new things and I would buy this again. Loral volumnious is cheaper and dosent flake by the end of the day but clinique goes on smoother and more buildable.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2007 4:39:00 PM More reviews by abcx123

Lots of lengthning, but not very buildable because it clumps. I didn't expect much length since this is a volumizing mascara, but the length was decent. There are better mascaras out there though.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2007 1:11:00 AM More reviews by laughing

I love this mascara! It is a very deep black color, which is great for dramatic looks. It goes on nicely too, and adds considerable volume to lashes. I put a picture of my eye with it on, and thats after a full day of school and shopping afterwards (:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2007 12:51:00 AM More reviews by lalalie_xoxo

I first received this as a GWP and I was skeptical to the brush that absolutely looked like it was nothing special, however, I have to admit this totally made over my anemic lashes into lush, defined, and (slightly) longer lashes with no clumps.

When I bought the full-sized version I was disappointed to see the the brush was no longer bent in the way the sample was, but using the full size is just as easy as the sample and I get the same results.

Overall, a really great product, and the best part is that it really has some staying power---it survived class, work, a wet foggy San Francisco night, and a nap without smudging.

Will continue to repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/19/2007 6:51:00 PM More reviews by violetkat22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

It looked very nice at first (with an eyelash brush to get out the clumps) but after a few days of use it started burning and irritating my eyes. This product just didn't work for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2007 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Teiris

Great mascara! It adds quite a bit of volume and length, and doesn't even clump. Definitely my new fav!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2007 8:19:00 PM More reviews by koen0126

Good product, good for everyday use. I only needed one coat, with minimal combing and curling.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2007 4:59:00 PM More reviews by fragariac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Buy this item if u want really really black mascara .I think the best side of this mascara is its color.this glossy and deep black gives my look dramatic effect and also u can clear it easily.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2007 6:10:00 AM More reviews by mapn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I got this mascara as a freebie alongside Superdefense moisturizer. Wouldn't have bought it otherwise, and I probably never will either. On a positive note, it goes on very smoothly without smudging or clumping. But then again, it's very wet and takes a long time to settle. It also flakes and smudges during the day. I prefer Clinique's Naturally Glossy mascara, which is perfect compared to this one.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2007 1:31:00 PM More reviews by babieedoll

It sucked. I got a free sample which was this one and it was awesome. when i went to get the actuall full size i was so dissapointed. never again.