Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

3.5

Water, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer(thickening agent), Glycerin, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Butylene Glycol(preservative, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Phenoxyethanol, Masking Fragrance, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben.

on 5/19/2004 3:22:00 PM

HORRIBLE!!!! This is how I can sum this up in one word. I do not know how dermatologists can recommend this to anyone!?!? The pump is the only good thing about this product. I did not feel like it left my face clean at all, and after only two days of using this product I started getting small bumps under my skin, around my eyes and cheeks. Still trying to fix the damage it has done. Don't waste your money on this product.

on 5/11/2004 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm extremely acne-prone and this is the only thing I can use on my face. It lasts a long time and my whole family uses it. Although it can be drying at times but I feel it works better than the original version.

on 4/27/2004 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a nice product with very good packaging (pump). It lasts a long time. My skin is on the oily side and this does a good (but not great) job of cleansing and doesn't break me out. If you have very sensitive skin or use it more than once a day it may be a little drying.

on 4/20/2004 8:22:00 AM

This product is HORRIBLE! Its didnt remove my makeup effectively and I couldnt remove my eye makeup! It made my acne prone skin break out the next day (2 huge pimples!!). Horrble product. And EXPENSIVE.

on 4/20/2004 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Even THIS sensitve cleanser made my face itch!

on 4/2/2004 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the best cleanser I've used. It's non-drying/stripping, yet removes all my makeup, and rinses clean, leaving my face clean and not irritated. I love it and will buy it again and again.

on 3/28/2004 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

it broke me out.. it didn't dry me out, and it did a good job of cleansing at first.. but i got a bunch of white heads on my forehead after using this for about a week. ehhh.

on 3/27/2004 10:09:00 PM

I've been using this for about two-three years now. I have ance-prone, oily AND sensitive skin (bad combination). I've been a faithful consumer of this product because it doesn't irritate my skin at all, and does cleanse my makeup and dirt away. I find the packaging really ugly, but I guess its low price makes up for it. I haven't found anything better for my oily skin so I'll probably stick with this product for a while. It used to come in a big tube with a big hole (which I hated), but now it comes in pumps so it's more convenient to use. If you have oily & sensitive skin like mine, you should give this one a try.

This is my favorite other facial cleanser besides the Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser. This can be drying if you use it too much. So I recommend using this only if your face is oily, sweaty, or has a lot of makeup on. This does not foam, which I like because all the foaming just drys my skin out and can take forever to wash off. I guess it's just a personal preference. This doesn't break my skin out either. I've been using this for 3 years+, and it's kept my skin problems at bay. It could be a tad cheaper, but then again it lasts me awhile (about 6 months). HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

on 3/24/2004 12:40:00 AM

Since the other Cetaphil wasn't cutting the oil, I thought I'd try this. Alas, it dried my skin and inflamed my cheeks - it burned, burned, burned. The smell is too strong too, plus there should be NO fragrance in a line of products touted as Cetaphil is for sensitive skin. All Cetaphil has been a real disappointment for me.