August 29, 2014 | 989 users online

Cleansers - Cetaphil - Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2004 3:05:00 PM More reviews by Mesmerize

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am madly inlove with this cleanser! This is the first cleanser I've used that was liquid rather than cloths. It removes all my makeup and my skin has never looked better! I LOVE IT! EDIT: I knew it was too good to be true. After a couple of months of using this, it became way too drying and didn't thoroughly clean my skin. Oh well, maybe I'll try Purpose. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2004 12:05:00 PM More reviews by kristenb

LOVE this-its my staple. i use it twice a day and my oily, acne-prone skin has never been softer. everything else dries me out and stings. this is perfect, recommended by my derm. wont cure your acne, but it is part of the recommended daily maintenance of acne-prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2004 12:49:00 PM More reviews by LoveMAC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE the pump bottle, I love the consistency, and I love the way my skin has evolved since I've started using this cleanser. I've replaced my old holy grail Dior iOD with this. It's cheap and very readily available, in fact the only reason I tried it is because I went on a trip and my iOD exploded in my suitcase and I only had access to a Walgreen's.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2004 11:15:00 AM More reviews by Stacy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased this upon the recommendation of my dermatologist, along with the Cetaphil Bar. I'd told her that the regular Cetaphil wasn't enough for my oily skin. Unfortunately, this cleanser burned as soon as I put it on my face and left my face dry and tight. The smell is very strong too. I just haven't had much luck with the Cetaphil line of products!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2004 10:16:00 AM More reviews by efrey14

So far I love this cleanser! I just switched from Clinique's gel wash (it dried my skin too much!) and I am surprised and pleased. For 6.99, you get eight full ounces of mild, almost scentless, cleanser that removed all of my makeup and left me moisturized instead of dry. I have combo skin and have battle acne since a teenager, and this was recommended by my derm. So good luck ladies, it's worth the try!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2004 1:33:00 PM More reviews by saloftin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So far I like this but I will update later as it sometimes takes a few weeks for me to decide whether something is going to work for me. This removed all of my make-up quite easily, so I'm not sure why it doesn't for some people. It has a very mild smell so it shouldn't bother most people. I have dry skin and even though this is for normal to oily skin it hasn't dried me out. I like to use it because I use jojoba oil and if I get something that is a little more drying it helps to suck up the jojoba oil into my pores better so I'm not so greasy before I apply make-up.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2004 11:10:00 PM More reviews by fishnet

I use this for night, because it gets rid of makeup as well. (I use the mild one in the morning). I like that it really cleans my skin without drying. The only thing I am not crazy about is the smell. Very artificial.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2004 4:34:00 PM More reviews by nicksmommy03

I have used this faithfully for years, even though when I worked in cosmetics I had bottles of freebies. This has a very mild scent, foams nicely, and removes my makeup. It even removes waterproof mascara and DOESN'T STING! It is good for my skin all seasons, even when it's drier. I use the Gentle Skin Cleanser by Cetaphil in the AM as well. Nice products at dirt cheap prices!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2004 1:50:00 AM More reviews by sherryah9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

tried this while looking for a better cleanser. i have some i love but still always look for something better. anyway, the price was right, but the first gripe i have is that the pump doesn't dispense enough product. i have to pump at least 4-5 times to get enough to do my face with and i'm not one who uses more product than i need. 4-5 pumps only gives less than a quarter size amount. the cleanser itself is okay, it's gentle, didn't break me out, but doesn't do the best job on makeup. light makeup it takes care of but any areas where you had used a little extra coverage or a long wearing formula of makeup, well, this didn't take those off as well as i hoped. there was alot of residue for a toner to pick up after washing. it's average i guess, but i probably will not repurchase this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2004 5:00:00 PM More reviews by luc10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my all-tim favorite cleanser, simply b/c it has NEVER irritated my face. I wish there was a little more foam, but it's so gentle that I don't mind too much. And the smell is nice and fresh!