April 16, 2014 | 970 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2003 7:58:00 PM More reviews by jobrayne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice, scrummy-smelling cream that left my cuticles nice and soft the next day. I'm not sure about price as I got a sample tin as part of a starter pack. The tin it comes in is not ideal! It was a little tricky getting it started but once I got it going, it was nice and creamy. Really nice, although not quite as super as my Avon Mira-cuticle. This was one of my favorites out of my starter pack.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2003 6:39:00 PM More reviews by katix

love it! i put it on at night and my nails feel so much healthier the next day. does wonders for cuticles and since using regularly has made my nails much stronger.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2003 1:59:00 AM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Excellent cuticle treatment balm. Comes in a portable small tin and really smells like lemons. Waxy texture with a slightly greasy finish, but it does wonders in repairing rough cuticles and soothing dryness.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2003 12:39:00 AM More reviews by WaterBaby

I love the smell of this stuff. Great for keeping in my purse when my cuticles get dry. It moisturizes very well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2003 4:27:00 PM More reviews by ericsbaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I use this at night, and I really like the fresh lemony smell. It makes my nails really shiny and healthy looking - and it does help my often brittle and dry cuticles. It seems to wash off quickly though but so does the Sally Hansen cuticle defense antioxidant complex I use at work, too. And the tin is way cute and cheery.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2003 2:06:00 PM More reviews by lydiva

I got this in a sampler pack. I don't use it often, but I really do like this product. It has a nice smell also.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2003 11:15:00 AM More reviews by MiaG

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Out of all my products, this one is definitely in my top five that I cannot live without. If you have such a hard time picking your favorite beauty product b/c you love many of them then you'll see the significance of this being in my top five! Every single time I apply this people say "you smell delicious" or "Mmmm what is that great scent?" The scent will actually make your mouth water! I am obsessed with this cuticle cream. I have one in my car, on my night stand, in the bathroom and in the living room! I am also a big fan of Kiehl's cuticle cream.. but this one smells like 10000 x's better!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2003 1:54:00 PM More reviews by jacona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in a sampler pack and keep it in my desk. The lemony smell is wonderful, but the moisturization doesn't last long. It's an okay product, not great, but not horrible either. Try SolarOil if you're looking for a great nail/cuticle treatment.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2003 9:10:00 PM More reviews by pdlsprite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This isn't a bad cuticle cream. The smell is grrreat, and it does seem to moisterize. But, it doesn't come close to my Body Shop Vitamin E Cuticle Stick, so I won't repurchase. Also, the tub is a little messy, I'd prefer this in a stick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2003 10:38:00 AM More reviews by rionnhannah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best cuticle cream I've ever used. I've tried several, but I keep going back to this one. Try it!