December 20, 2014 | 1601 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2003 6:26:00 PM More reviews by KitKat17

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the product, don't like the packaging or smell. It might have real lemon in it, but they must add fragrance to intensify the scent because it really does smell like furniture polish. At night, just rub this into your cuticles and you wake up with smoothed cuticles, less jagged edges and better looking nails. A good, inexpensive product that actually works!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2003 8:52:00 AM More reviews by vixxin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it!!! Smells great and in addition to moisurizing cuticles, I feel like it also strengthens my nails and keeps them from getting brittle. I keep a tin in my desk at work and at home. Product lasts a long time too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2003 7:25:00 PM More reviews by jamiee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I won'tbe buying this product again only because my heart is devoted to my EO Lemon Verbena Hand Cream which does a better job on my cuticles.

This product smells divine, like fresh grated lemon peel; however I noticed no improvement in my cuticles. The tin is a bit tricky; however, here is a tip...if you grease up the edge of the tin with some of the balm, it opens in a snap.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2003 1:33:00 PM More reviews by raya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this as a free sample about 6 months ago and haven't really been using it until 2 weeks ago. I had really bad cuticles from biting them and juts picking at them all day during my boring job. So I decided to try this stuff every night and it has worked wonderfully! It's the only cuticle cream that I've tried though so I don't know how what else is out there, but I'll probably be sticking with this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2003 10:32:00 PM More reviews by blondeambitioned

I love love love this stuff. I don't love that the container is so darn hard to open, but I'll get over it. This stuff works miracles on my cuticles, nails and skin. It goes on a bit oily but surprisingly dries without being greasy. I am hopelessly devoted to this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2003 5:05:00 PM More reviews by karissma21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is okay, it smells strongly of lemon and is greasy at first, but doesn't stay greasy for long on the cuticles. I probably wouldn't repurchase b/c there are so many other products out there to try. Also, I tend to use cuticle oil rather than creams for my cuticles.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2003 6:43:00 PM More reviews by brownieLA

Works great on my dry cuticle's. It can leave your fingers a bit oily.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2003 5:04:00 AM More reviews by m_andy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For someone that is constantly picking at their cuticles (like moi), this is a really nice product. It soothes the skin and really helps the appearance of torn cuticles. The container is a pain to open though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2003 7:09:00 PM More reviews by AngelaHBIC

I've been a nail biter for as long as I remember. I bought this creme after my nail tech friend who went to college with me used to scream at me for having such dry cuticles and for not taking care of my hands and nails. I swear, this has made such a difference, my nails look 500 times better than they used to and my cuticles are softer and my nails are growing super quick. Now that they don't look so terrible I haven't been biting them.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2003 3:29:00 PM More reviews by helenlove

it does go on kinda greasy but seems to absorb quickly. i'm not that into the smell (too pledge-y for me, like someone else said), but that also goes away pretty quickly and it's not a smell that's obvious to everyone else anyway. the packaging is classic burt's bees, which i like. i've had a painful time opening their stuff in the past (like the lip balm tin), but this one opens VERY easily. did they improve their tins maybe? i seem to remember reading that on the display box for lip balms recently. so far so good, but it's only day 1 for me.