Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 8/8/2003 2:29:00 PM

Wow. Been using this stuff for years. Always makes cuticles look better.

on 8/5/2003 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product is great if you have dried cuticles that tend to peel up like I do. I work with my hands a lot, and manicures aren't in my budget, but with this cream I can keep my hands looking good.

on 8/4/2003 11:43:00 PM

Lovely stuff, great smell and texture. Tin is IMPOSSIBlE to open with wet/damp hands and heaven forbid you have a manicure!! lol But as for the actual product, my only complaint is that it doesn't moisturize for very long

on 8/2/2003 11:59:00 AM

I love this product! I bought it last summer before I went away to Europe and I still have 3/4 of the tin left. It really moisturizes well and the scent is awakening! The tin is sometimes a little hard to open but I can overcome that!

on 8/2/2003 5:43:00 AM

This is one of my favorite Burt's Bees products so far. It moisturizes my cuticles well and smells so fresh and lemony.

Ingredients: Sweet Almond Oil, Lanolin, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopherol Acetate & Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract
continued >>

on 7/29/2003 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like the product but I always have difficulty prying open the tin! Wonderful lemon smell and very moisturizing. Packaging needs to be improved... how about a twist cap?

on 7/27/2003 1:33:00 AM

I got this stuff in a sample kit, & I actually do like it, I just couldn't see getting it again. The packaging is okay, but could be more user friendly. My husband really loves lemon, so he likes if I wear it, but I'll only wear it to bed because it's pretty slick. I wear it under cotton gloves at night, which is pretty effective, it just seems superfluous when a thick cream could suffice for hands & feet. Maybe I'd be more into it if I was more into my nails!

on 7/19/2003 2:43:00 PM

I love Burt's Bee's products, but this one isn't worth the trouble it takes to open the tin. I've broken too many nails opening it. I found that this was too greasy for my hands but I did end up liking it on my toes...I would slather the greasy mess on really thick and then put on a sock and let it sit all night and it did really soften. If you do buy this product, leave the tin open, wrap the top with plastic, and then store tightly in a zip-lock or plastic baggy. The reviewers below who describe the scent as being similar to Pledge hit the nail on the head. I don't mind the scent of Pledge..when I'm cleaning! But when I'm pampering myself, I prefer something more girly.

on 7/18/2003 4:20:00 PM

I love everything about this except sometimes I CAN NOT GET THE STUPID TIN OPEN!!!!! This really needs to be redesigned with a lip edge to grab onto. My boyfriend is sick of me asking him to try to open it. Otherwise it is fabulous! Great smell, moisturizes, isn't too greasy. It helped me stop biting my nails.

on 7/10/2003 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff! Not only does it smell yummy, (think lots of lemons!!) but it absorbs fast and is well worth the money. I have only two cuticle creams I ever need to purchase - this one and Orly's Cuticle Therapy Cream. My hands and nails have never looked better and I can't even remember the last time I had a hangnail or problem cuticles. I'm completely pleased!

Popular Treatments