July 28, 2014 | 992 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2003 5:05:00 PM More reviews by karissma21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is okay, it smells strongly of lemon and is greasy at first, but doesn't stay greasy for long on the cuticles. I probably wouldn't repurchase b/c there are so many other products out there to try. Also, I tend to use cuticle oil rather than creams for my cuticles.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2003 6:43:00 PM More reviews by brownieLA

Works great on my dry cuticle's. It can leave your fingers a bit oily.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2003 5:04:00 AM More reviews by m_andy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For someone that is constantly picking at their cuticles (like moi), this is a really nice product. It soothes the skin and really helps the appearance of torn cuticles. The container is a pain to open though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2003 7:09:00 PM More reviews by AngelaHBIC

I've been a nail biter for as long as I remember. I bought this creme after my nail tech friend who went to college with me used to scream at me for having such dry cuticles and for not taking care of my hands and nails. I swear, this has made such a difference, my nails look 500 times better than they used to and my cuticles are softer and my nails are growing super quick. Now that they don't look so terrible I haven't been biting them.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2003 3:29:00 PM More reviews by helenlove

it does go on kinda greasy but seems to absorb quickly. i'm not that into the smell (too pledge-y for me, like someone else said), but that also goes away pretty quickly and it's not a smell that's obvious to everyone else anyway. the packaging is classic burt's bees, which i like. i've had a painful time opening their stuff in the past (like the lip balm tin), but this one opens VERY easily. did they improve their tins maybe? i seem to remember reading that on the display box for lip balms recently. so far so good, but it's only day 1 for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2003 10:44:00 AM More reviews by kalisten

I love how soft this makes my cuticles and the surrounding skin without being too greasy. I love the lemon scent, it's such an aromatherapeutic pick-me-up during a long day! I agree, the tin packaging totally sucks, but it's a good product so I can live with that. Will definitely keep using this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2003 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Shells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this as a swap extra from a wonderful MUA'er and I think it may be a holy grail! My cuticles aren't especially dry but this does a great job at keeping them super moisturized and healthy looking! I love the scent and the cute little tin, btw :) This also works wonders on my bf's gnarly hands. It's just a great product! It's in the form of a waxy balm and is a little greasy when applied but it works *so* much better than the vaseline that I typically used. *Looove!* :D

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2003 7:58:00 PM More reviews by jobrayne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice, scrummy-smelling cream that left my cuticles nice and soft the next day. I'm not sure about price as I got a sample tin as part of a starter pack. The tin it comes in is not ideal! It was a little tricky getting it started but once I got it going, it was nice and creamy. Really nice, although not quite as super as my Avon Mira-cuticle. This was one of my favorites out of my starter pack.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2003 6:39:00 PM More reviews by katix

love it! i put it on at night and my nails feel so much healthier the next day. does wonders for cuticles and since using regularly has made my nails much stronger.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2003 1:59:00 AM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Excellent cuticle treatment balm. Comes in a portable small tin and really smells like lemons. Waxy texture with a slightly greasy finish, but it does wonders in repairing rough cuticles and soothing dryness.