October 23, 2014 | 938 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by samgriffin12

Having used liquid foundations my whole makeup wearing life, I was really excited to try this BB. I have normal skin, with some minor discolouration. This foundation covers everything I need it to but doesn't look or feel cakey or heavy. I get really nice freckles in the summer and the foundation I usually use covers everything, including them. I did not need to reapply throughout the day and am very happy with the results. Unlike several other reviewers I do not think $9.99 is a lot to pay for a foundation. It is well worth the money, but I would not recommend this for anyone with some serious blemishes or a lot of acne, it is very light weight and most likely will not cover adequately.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by jenryan82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Maybelline BB cream is a surprisingly great product.

I bought the shade Medium-Deep. I have a caramel skin tone and I'm about MAC NC45/47, Bobbi Brown Golden.

The cream is easy to apply, but I prefer to work in small areas and buff it in with a brush because it dries quickly.

It takes a few minutes to adjust to the true color and blend in the skin. It does offer true sun protection. It doesn't cover all of my imperfections, but my regular foundation doesn't even do that.

I would only recommended it for people with Normal to Oily skin because it can be quite oil controlling.

This is great product for running around on the weekends or doing quick makeup looks.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by simplyexquisite

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this product at Shoppers Drug Mart for $9.99 CAN. I've watched a lot of videos and reviews on this product and finally decided to go out and buy it. The price? Kind of high but what can you do.. This product goes on very smooth and it isn't cakey. I'm not a foundation type of person or even a makeup type of person but this is definitely an acception. Covers up 80% of my acne scars (main reason I bought the product) and gives my skin a more even toned look. I definitely recommend this product if you're trying to avoid heavy foundations and looking for something quick and easy to use in the morning of a rush. Love the product and I love its purpose. Highly satisfied by its performance. Buy it! Lol

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 5:22:00 PM More reviews by redheartedgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a lovely BB cream! Very light and doesn't feel heavy on the skin, and definitely doesn't look cakey. It provides minimum coverage if you have acne so personally I think it works better to even out skin colour, to get rid of discolouration or whatever but it does provide a bit of coverage. I think it's a bit like a mosturiser too, it works really well over moisturiser too; glides on. This is SO good for the drugstore. Definitely recommend this!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 8:30:00 AM More reviews by Foua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this. My skin type is normal, no tendencies for breakouts, not oily and just pretty much smooth. Alot of those with oily skin complain of oiliness due to application, well if u have skin like me, its actually quite complimentary so don't be discouraged!!!
The flaw of my skin is the redness on and around my nose. I'm excitedly satasfied with this coverage. :)
Following application which this in fair is perfect for skin color, i use milani multitasker face powder in light medium to set. My skin looks great!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2012 1:42:00 AM More reviews by daisytex11

After trying several BB creams from Dr Brant to Estée Lauder to Garnier, I am settled on this bargain from the drugstore! As many reviews have said, it's more of a tinted moisturizer, but I'm very happy with it. Having said that, I still wear SPF underneath, but for my hyper oily skin, this product delivers a clean and even look without the ickyness of foundation. No breakouts or excess greasiness as have befallen other reviewers. Great for weekend days or days when you just want minimal coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 10:32:00 PM More reviews by byankitty

Plain and simple, it is a great BB cream available on the drug store shelves.

Garnier was very oily and L'Oreal was odd (but I still haven't used it much).

The way the BB cream works is to place it on like a normal face cream. I do that and wait for it to dry before applying my foundation.

I'm using it every day and I can definitely notice a difference in my skin and the texture. Trust me, I never thought I was one of those girls who were blessed with soft, glowing skin. This cream works.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2012 12:47:00 PM More reviews by hellokitty98

this is a pretty good bb cream... but because i have acne i had diffrent results.
not good color selections ( light is too dark for my skin tone ) but amazing for the fact that it has spf 30 ! i havent gotten a sun burn yet all summer by only wearing this product ! :)
you dont need alot of product because a little goes a long way !
pros : skin looks nice and soft, dewy, natural glow, cute packaging
cons : if you have acne it will not deminish the look of them, can get oily throughout the day , a little expencive for a drugstore product
but over all a pretty good product

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2012 12:27:00 PM More reviews by amyc016

I only used this once, had good coverage but in the few days after I used it i broke out in the areas I applied it. Don't know if it was coincidence or from the BB cream? Will stick to my Almay foundation..

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2012 8:08:00 AM More reviews by frickinradical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

THIS IS NOT A PROPER BB CREAM!! for anyone who hasn't used a bb cream before or if this is their very first bb cream they've ever bought, you need to know that this does NOT do what a good bb cream should.
I got some of the free samples they're giving away online (which did arrive quite quickly), if i'd have bought this I would have wasted my money.
What a BB cream should do in the short run:
- Even the skin tone, hide redness and blur any imperfections
- blur any fine lines
- give a nice dewy glow
- have a good SPF (at least 15)
- diminish dark eye circles
- hydrate skin all day
- leave skin feeling soft and not greasy
(even if you've got a bad breakout of spots, after applying the cream you should have little to no-need of a concealer).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the long term it should:
- improve and even your natural skin tone
- help heal any spots, and reduce breakouts
- and just generally improve all-round skin health
This cream does NONE of these things at all, it's only redeeming features are that it does hydrate skin all day, has non-oily formula and has SPF 30 (but at 1.15% titanium dioxidide, i doubt this will provide good UVA/UVB protection). At best it's a glorified tinted moisturiser!
trust me there are far more superior bb creams out there for just a couple of quid more.

10 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No