November 28, 2014 | 1344 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2012 2:37:00 PM More reviews by kace1396

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't like this at all. I have it in the lightest shade, which is a tiny bit too dark for me. The coverage is VERY sheer, so I have to use a concealer as well (which, at least I think, defeats the purpose a bit). It stays on well, but boy, does it make my skin oily. Although I do tend to prefer matte finishes, I can't even handle this. A dewy finish is one thing, but when I wear this (even with powder), you can see your reflection. It is so shiny! It looks absolutely terrible in pictures, and I'm surprised I didn't blind the person taking the pictures with the reflection off my face. I won't be buying this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Lifeofbeingsammy

I bought this because I needed a light weight foundation for summer since I would be outside a lot and I didn't want to pack on the makeup. I absolutely hated it first off it wasn't enough coverage, which I totally understand because after all it is a BB cream. But it also did leave my skin feeling dirty and sticky which was disgusting, I never used it again! side from the pretty packaging this BB cream sucked and I would never use it again

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by dancergirl68

This is my first bb cream ever and I just put it on and I am very happy. I have a few acne scars and redness on my cheeks and this covered them pretty well, not perfect but pretty good (for $9). It made me look so dewy and healthy and it felt like i was wearing nothing. Perfect for everyday. It will be awesome when I sleepover at my boyfriends and I won't have to bring a bunch of powders, just this little tiny bottle! I dont even have to use bronzer (i got the light-medium). Buy it! lets just see if it irritates my skin.....

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by victoriaarcher

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got some samples of this free with a magazine. Have been using the Garnier BB Cream for a few months so thought I'd compare the two. Much prefer the Garnier one, it's lighter and fresher and has a nicer smell. The Maybelline one feels thick and oily and a bit heavy for a bb cream. Wouldn't purchase.

p.s I've seen that Garnier have created a bb cream for oilier skins which is coming out, might be worth a try!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2012 8:08:00 PM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

While the lightest shade would never normally match my pale skin is a bit tanned (a mistake, ugh) this summer so the color actually suits. Formula is great, I actually love the way my skin looks when I wear this...even after 4-5 hours go by and it can get a bit too dewy looking. A very natural finish but not so natural you will feel naked...at least I didn't.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2012 1:34:00 PM More reviews by FTW206

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

After reading mixed reviews about this product I was skeptical about buying. There was a coupon available so I decided to try it out. I am not disappointed! During the day the temperature gets up to around 110 degrees here. I havenít been wearing much make-up because I donít like the feeling that my face is melting off. This BB Cream is so light feeling, I love it. Personally, I love the Maybelline BB Cream because 1) the price and 2) I actually can see the difference it makes on my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2012 1:16:00 PM More reviews by MakeupSnob1

I always had the problem of the wrong color foundation and that heavy look, so I decided to try this product. I have to say... it hides imperfections well and stays on all day long! My skin dries out quickly, but is very oily by the end of the day. I have redness/irritation and minor acne, so full blown matte foundation was not an option. BB cream hydrates without adding oil, stays on all day long, and blends perfectly into my skin tone. I tried Light/Medium because my tan fades quickly. It's really perfect and I would recommend it to anyone!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2012 12:01:00 PM More reviews by Katedutch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Talk about bang for your buck! This product was super cheap at Walmart and works unbelievably well. I didn't quite understand the "blurs imperfections" line, but somehow it does just that. I have a good amount of freckles and very fair skin (a little deepened during the summer) with a few acne scars and redness, and after applying Dream Fresh cream, my skin appears naturally clear of imperfections (with only a little concealer necessary for under eyes and any acne). The staying power isn't great, but with the help of a little powder foundation and setting spray, I'm good to go for a full workday.

Update: The staying power is a bit underwhelming so I recently switched back to a normal foundation. Still using this on "natural" days for a little coverage & SPF.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by lex7272

This is the first BB cream I've ever bought. I think it works fairly well, it hydrates my skin, adjusts to my skin tone and smoothes. I don't really find that it blurs imperfections. I think this product is okay, but there are a lot more BB creams out there and I'm sure that there are some that can do a better job.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2012 10:26:00 PM More reviews by adorkablejo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I been using this for about a week now and i im liking it pretty well. i have very dry skin and uneven skintone. at first it look so oarnge but it rubs onto my face very well. it works perfect for my dry skin. and evens out my skintone. I wouldnt say this is a BB cream. more of a tinted moisturizer but thats fine with me my search for a great BB cream is still in tact. but i like this and will repurchase. :)