December 19, 2014 | 1475 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2012 11:48:00 PM More reviews by PaulaNC

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've never used a beauty balm (I'm reading reviewers calling BB cream blemish balm) from an Asian manufacturer, so I really didn't expect this to be anything more than a tinted moisturizer, and that's what I think it is. I purchased light/medium, and whoa, it's pale and yellow. There is a bit of coverage, but compared to my Physician's Formula TM in fair/light, it's much lighter. I'm very surprised that there hasn't been more discussion on the shades! I'm not a fan, and while it's ok, I don't think it's anything special. I'm returning it to CVS tomorrow.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by MelissaKay88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first tried this product after trying Garnier's "BB Cream" and liking the look I was able to achieve. I bought the 'Medium/Deep 130' shade and gave it a try the next day. It was a little too dark for me so I mixed it with a tiny bit of the Garnier "BB Cream" which is slightly lighter and got the shade that I needed. I love this product for Summer/Spring makeup looks because it not only gives that amazing 'dewy' look but I feel like I'm not wearing a ton of makeup. If I need extra coverage (acne etc.) than I apply a tiny tiny bit of my concealer, then apply translucent powder and I'm good to go! The only thing I'm not a fan of is the smell of just the straight Maybelline product but other than that I'm in love!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by cutiepolish24

There is so much hype about BB creams that I decided to give this one a try. Well, it was a dissapointment because this gives no coverage at all, not even the slightest one or makes skis even. This product works more as a tinted moisturizer rather than a foundation, but is not even worth it as it has no SPF. Anyways I won't buy another one again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2012 2:37:00 PM More reviews by kace1396

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't like this at all. I have it in the lightest shade, which is a tiny bit too dark for me. The coverage is VERY sheer, so I have to use a concealer as well (which, at least I think, defeats the purpose a bit). It stays on well, but boy, does it make my skin oily. Although I do tend to prefer matte finishes, I can't even handle this. A dewy finish is one thing, but when I wear this (even with powder), you can see your reflection. It is so shiny! It looks absolutely terrible in pictures, and I'm surprised I didn't blind the person taking the pictures with the reflection off my face. I won't be buying this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Lifeofbeingsammy

I bought this because I needed a light weight foundation for summer since I would be outside a lot and I didn't want to pack on the makeup. I absolutely hated it first off it wasn't enough coverage, which I totally understand because after all it is a BB cream. But it also did leave my skin feeling dirty and sticky which was disgusting, I never used it again! side from the pretty packaging this BB cream sucked and I would never use it again

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by dancergirl68

This is my first bb cream ever and I just put it on and I am very happy. I have a few acne scars and redness on my cheeks and this covered them pretty well, not perfect but pretty good (for $9). It made me look so dewy and healthy and it felt like i was wearing nothing. Perfect for everyday. It will be awesome when I sleepover at my boyfriends and I won't have to bring a bunch of powders, just this little tiny bottle! I dont even have to use bronzer (i got the light-medium). Buy it! lets just see if it irritates my skin.....

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by victoriaarcher

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got some samples of this free with a magazine. Have been using the Garnier BB Cream for a few months so thought I'd compare the two. Much prefer the Garnier one, it's lighter and fresher and has a nicer smell. The Maybelline one feels thick and oily and a bit heavy for a bb cream. Wouldn't purchase.

p.s I've seen that Garnier have created a bb cream for oilier skins which is coming out, might be worth a try!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2012 8:08:00 PM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

While the lightest shade would never normally match my pale skin is a bit tanned (a mistake, ugh) this summer so the color actually suits. Formula is great, I actually love the way my skin looks when I wear this...even after 4-5 hours go by and it can get a bit too dewy looking. A very natural finish but not so natural you will feel naked...at least I didn't.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2012 1:34:00 PM More reviews by FTW206

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

After reading mixed reviews about this product I was skeptical about buying. There was a coupon available so I decided to try it out. I am not disappointed! During the day the temperature gets up to around 110 degrees here. I haven’t been wearing much make-up because I don’t like the feeling that my face is melting off. This BB Cream is so light feeling, I love it. Personally, I love the Maybelline BB Cream because 1) the price and 2) I actually can see the difference it makes on my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2012 1:16:00 PM More reviews by MakeupSnob1

I always had the problem of the wrong color foundation and that heavy look, so I decided to try this product. I have to say... it hides imperfections well and stays on all day long! My skin dries out quickly, but is very oily by the end of the day. I have redness/irritation and minor acne, so full blown matte foundation was not an option. BB cream hydrates without adding oil, stays on all day long, and blends perfectly into my skin tone. I tried Light/Medium because my tan fades quickly. It's really perfect and I would recommend it to anyone!