November 23, 2014 | 1903 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by dancergirl68

This is my first bb cream ever and I just put it on and I am very happy. I have a few acne scars and redness on my cheeks and this covered them pretty well, not perfect but pretty good (for $9). It made me look so dewy and healthy and it felt like i was wearing nothing. Perfect for everyday. It will be awesome when I sleepover at my boyfriends and I won't have to bring a bunch of powders, just this little tiny bottle! I dont even have to use bronzer (i got the light-medium). Buy it! lets just see if it irritates my skin.....

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by victoriaarcher

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got some samples of this free with a magazine. Have been using the Garnier BB Cream for a few months so thought I'd compare the two. Much prefer the Garnier one, it's lighter and fresher and has a nicer smell. The Maybelline one feels thick and oily and a bit heavy for a bb cream. Wouldn't purchase.

p.s I've seen that Garnier have created a bb cream for oilier skins which is coming out, might be worth a try!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2012 8:08:00 PM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

While the lightest shade would never normally match my pale skin is a bit tanned (a mistake, ugh) this summer so the color actually suits. Formula is great, I actually love the way my skin looks when I wear this...even after 4-5 hours go by and it can get a bit too dewy looking. A very natural finish but not so natural you will feel naked...at least I didn't.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2012 1:34:00 PM More reviews by FTW206

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

After reading mixed reviews about this product I was skeptical about buying. There was a coupon available so I decided to try it out. I am not disappointed! During the day the temperature gets up to around 110 degrees here. I haven’t been wearing much make-up because I don’t like the feeling that my face is melting off. This BB Cream is so light feeling, I love it. Personally, I love the Maybelline BB Cream because 1) the price and 2) I actually can see the difference it makes on my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2012 1:16:00 PM More reviews by MakeupSnob1

I always had the problem of the wrong color foundation and that heavy look, so I decided to try this product. I have to say... it hides imperfections well and stays on all day long! My skin dries out quickly, but is very oily by the end of the day. I have redness/irritation and minor acne, so full blown matte foundation was not an option. BB cream hydrates without adding oil, stays on all day long, and blends perfectly into my skin tone. I tried Light/Medium because my tan fades quickly. It's really perfect and I would recommend it to anyone!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2012 12:01:00 PM More reviews by Katedutch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Talk about bang for your buck! This product was super cheap at Walmart and works unbelievably well. I didn't quite understand the "blurs imperfections" line, but somehow it does just that. I have a good amount of freckles and very fair skin (a little deepened during the summer) with a few acne scars and redness, and after applying Dream Fresh cream, my skin appears naturally clear of imperfections (with only a little concealer necessary for under eyes and any acne). The staying power isn't great, but with the help of a little powder foundation and setting spray, I'm good to go for a full workday.

Update: The staying power is a bit underwhelming so I recently switched back to a normal foundation. Still using this on "natural" days for a little coverage & SPF.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by lex7272

This is the first BB cream I've ever bought. I think it works fairly well, it hydrates my skin, adjusts to my skin tone and smoothes. I don't really find that it blurs imperfections. I think this product is okay, but there are a lot more BB creams out there and I'm sure that there are some that can do a better job.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2012 10:26:00 PM More reviews by adorkablejo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I been using this for about a week now and i im liking it pretty well. i have very dry skin and uneven skintone. at first it look so oarnge but it rubs onto my face very well. it works perfect for my dry skin. and evens out my skintone. I wouldnt say this is a BB cream. more of a tinted moisturizer but thats fine with me my search for a great BB cream is still in tact. but i like this and will repurchase. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 8:07:00 PM More reviews by CaliforniaPrincess89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First of all I have to say this is my first BB cream product. I had never purchased a bb cream in the past and I was sold by all the bb cream hysteria that has been going on lately..so like many of you I was very excited to try this new Maybelline Product..

Ok..so for the review..I give this an overall rating of 5 because to me it did exactly what the label says it should do..
*blends super easy
*controls my oily skin for a decent amount of time
* gives me a perfect dewy look
SERIOUSLY! IT MAKES YOUR SKIN FEEL EXTREMELY BABY SOFT!! AND GIVES YOU A BEAUTIFUL -VICTORIA SECRET MODEL-GLOW!!
(AT LEAST IT DID SO FOR ME)

I was very happy with the results because it is not sticky at all.(i apply it with my fingers because i find it easier to blend).I have been using it for more than a month and it has not broken me out...it is very light weight...and has buildable coverage..overall very natural looking!!!

I bought this bb cream in Light to Medium color..and at first it seemed a bit to light but then i feel that after a while the cream simply adjusts to yourr skin tone..

*SUGGESTION:you may try using A BIT of loose powder over it,,if you prefer to look more matte..or if afterr several hrs. you feel thatt you startt to look too shiny...

Great product.!! ITS CHEAP! SO its WORTH the bUY!!

IF YOU ARE A FIRST TIME BB CREAM BUYER!! GREAT CHOICE ..AND IT WONT HURT YOUR WALLET;)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by samgriffin12

Having used liquid foundations my whole makeup wearing life, I was really excited to try this BB. I have normal skin, with some minor discolouration. This foundation covers everything I need it to but doesn't look or feel cakey or heavy. I get really nice freckles in the summer and the foundation I usually use covers everything, including them. I did not need to reapply throughout the day and am very happy with the results. Unlike several other reviewers I do not think $9.99 is a lot to pay for a foundation. It is well worth the money, but I would not recommend this for anyone with some serious blemishes or a lot of acne, it is very light weight and most likely will not cover adequately.