Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol.

I've used Cetaphil products for years and I'm still a big fan of their cleanser - however, I've suffered from constant flaking on my forehead and under my earlobes for a few months now and since switching to natural, herbal moisturisers the flakies and redness has disappeared! To be sure that Cetaphil was the cause, I went back on the moisturiser again and the same thing happened :(. I must be sensitive to one of the ingredients...

This is great stuff. I buy the 100ml tube. I have combo skin and this really quenshed all the dry spots in my skin. This also comes in a 500ml tub but I prefer the tube. It doesnt smell, its hydrating, it's cheap and it works.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I was so eager to try this because I swear by Cetaphil products (cleanser & lotion). I waited for this to go on sale for $18.00 CDN (still expensive for me, but the jar is 500g). I LOVE this. I was looking for something more moisturising than the Cetaphil lotion for the coming winter. This cream is so smooth and creamy and my skin just drinks it up! It is beautiful as an eye cream, and I'm sure you could use this all over. It will take forever to use up this tub. Fragrance-free and perfect for DRY, SENSITIVE SKIN. Cetaphil calms and soothes my skin and my face looks so healthy when I wake up in the morning. NEGATIVE: Hate the package - a huge, chunky unsanitary tub. Oh well. Well worth the price - exceptional product. Will buy forever.

I smear this all over my face and body after a shower while my skin is still damp. Heaven. Buy it at Cosco. No scent just the best moisturizer. Cheap. Simple. Works.

This is a really good moisturizing cream. The texture is elegant, it's fragrance-free, and it's inexpensive. I've tried lots of body lotions and creams, and this is one of only two that can keep the skin on my legs looking smooth and feeling great. I've switched to the other, Paula's Choice Skin Revealing Lotion, because it has AHA, retinol and other antiaging ingredients. I'll probably continue to use Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream in combination with the PC product, since the PC product can't be used after shaving my legs.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

my grandma had this at her house so I tried it on my body. It moisturized well but it made my skin itch :(

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

There no chace i would ever put this on my face. i use it for my body and LOVE IT!!! i suffer from mild eczema and seached high and low for a moisterizer that wouldnt irritate me. i struck gold when i found this. Its only $15AU for a huge tube and when you put it on *HEAVEN!* I feel like im putting on cream ud spend hundreds of dollars for and my skin has never been better. my eczema
has cleared up soo much :) the only thing im worried about it if its going to be the same in summer. its a wonderful winter moisterizer. maybe for summer ill swich to somthing lighter like the Cetaphil lotion.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I just bought this, and i love it! it was sort of expensive but i got it on sale for 9$, and it is a huggge container! it is suprizingly less greasy then the cetaphil lotion, and although its thick it goes on very easily, and absorbs quickly. when i wake up my skin looks so much calmer and feels smoother. love it.

I tried this product only because of the great reviews on this forum, and all I can say is...WOW!!! I have very dry skin with peely patches in several places. I've tried dozens of creams (some really expensive) with poor results. I haven't been able to wear foundation because it just emphesizes my flakey skin.

After one use, my skin was baby smooth, and not a flake in sight. My foundation goes on smoothly.....no break outs, just smooth dewy skin.

I'm a happy camper!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this cream! I have combination skin that breaks out very easily. I have always used it on my body at night before going to bed. But, when I recently went to the beach I had a reaction to the sun where I got a ton of blisters all over my face. The only thing I could use on my face was water and Cetaphil cream. As my face was healing I noticed how nice my skin was looking. I now use it every night after washing with Murad and my skin has never looked so great. My breakouts are kept to a minimum and I no longer feel dry. For the first time in years I feel like I have pretty skin.