October 23, 2014 | 1035 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2005 12:03:00 PM More reviews by wruw

I love Cetaphil -- I actually do not use it on my face, but rather on my body afer I shower. Keeps my skin moisturized and soft. I use the cream in the winter and lotion in the summer. Love how cheap and wondeful it is.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2005 9:29:00 PM More reviews by adamanteve

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have had very dry, sensitive skin and eczema since I was a little girl and this product has been so key in helping it stay moisturized, I can't remember a time when it hasn't been in my bathroom. I only recommend this though if you have dry (or dry and sensitive) skin. It says on the tub itself that it is "formulated specifically for chronic dry, sensitive skin" and most of my friends with normal skin say it's too greasy for them to use as a moisturizer on their face. It is also fragrance free which I love because I do not like scented lotions. So if any of this sounds like you then I would recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2005 9:28:00 PM More reviews by onitacy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have no idea why people like this so much. Nope, can't say I'd spend 11$ bucks again on this product. This is an overpriced tub of grease. This just sat on my skin with a perpretual oil slick all day. Makeup didnt stick during the day, left oil marks on my 100% cotton pillowcases, and smelled like chemicals. Not a great experience. I'll stick with my Nivea - better price point and overall value.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2005 1:56:00 AM More reviews by SweetPea

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am 39 and I have used this cetaphil lotion as my facial moisturizer for more than 14 years now. I look 10-12 years younger than I am and get constant feedback about this - it's genetic somewhat - my Mom was the same, but I think some of it is due to the fact that I use Cetaphil at least twice a day. I tried it based on a friend's rec cuz I broke out and got redness on my cheeks from everything else. I don't break out from it at all, and my skin tone is even as long as it's all I use. I have tried other things some over the years and I always go back to the Cetaphil. I love how it feels too. The one negative thing I've noticed is I think it makes the pores on my nose more clogged than they would be otherwise, but I do facial steams and gentle squeezing a couple of times a month and that seems to help with that..

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2005 2:11:00 AM More reviews by JoyD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used this product during winter because my skin was so dry it was starting to flake. I used it every morning and my skin went back to normal. I would only recommend this moisturiser for very dry skin people. My skin is normally combo/oily and as the weather is becoming warmer i have to stop using it because it is soaking up all my foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2005 2:03:00 AM More reviews by mers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this product because my derm told me to. I have skin that can be dry and itchy, and extremely sensitive compounded by minor psoriasis. I have experienced no ill effects with this moisturizer, and it has a nice light feel and absorbs quickly. I have not experienced chronically dry skin since using this product. It does not stop my pores from being clogged by environmental conditions, however. It is not glamourous. It does not have any fragrance, but that's the point. I find it to be expensive for the amount in the tube. I prefer the tube as a quick, messless way of dispensing the product. For those interested, my derm was specific in telling me to use the cream, not the lotion.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2005 10:29:00 AM More reviews by laineypsu

This moisturizer is the best. It doesn't have any lovely smells but it does moisturize wonderfully, and isn't that the point? Put your smelly stuff on top of this and you're good to go. Would be a definite repurchase for me, but I am looking for an alternative since they test on animals. A must for people on accutane, by the way.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2005 1:49:00 AM More reviews by stinkbug

This cream is great. It is gentle, fragrance free, non-greasy, and very effective. I use it on my hands in the winter and it works just as well if not better than creams that cost three times as much. I am a huge fan of Cetaphil products because of their gentleness, quality, and price.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2005 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Lineaus

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i got the one in the 16oz tub.... works great a bit grease tho....

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2005 12:32:00 AM More reviews by TheWhiteRabbit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have very acne prone skin and I am on tons of drying prescriptions for it. My derm recomended the lotion version of this and it was good but not enough in the winter. I tried it out and with one layer it completely quenched my flaking parched face. I have never had any breakout problems with this and I get a zit if I think the word "oil." I definitley recomend this, but only as a night cream, it's way too shiny for the day.