Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol.

on 5/19/2006 11:40:00 PM

it was good till i found it broke me out on my face.

on 5/19/2006 6:58:00 PM

Be very cautious if you are using this on your face. I decided to try this based on the stellar reviews and because I have very sensitive skin and liked the fact that it was fragrance free.

This caused redness and breakouts! This really surprised me because I rarely breakout and this product is advertised for dry, sensitive skin and for being non-comedogenic. Did not work for me.

I will go ahead and use it as a body cream- - -should work fine for that purpose. But as a facial moisturizer- - -I wouldn't recommend this product.

on 4/30/2006 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I use this product as an eye cream and body moisturizer during the cold, dry winter months. The tub is annoying, but the formulation is smooth and easy to spread. It's also good to use on cheeks when they are extra dry, and it hasn't made me break out. Just make sure that when you go to the store, buy the generic brand instead of the Cetaphil brand. The generic is half the price and is the EXACT same. Don't get ripped off!

on 4/28/2006 10:56:00 PM

this stuff was HORRIBLE on my face...left a disgusting film that made my face felt bumpy and weird...and BREAK OUTS like crazy! never again

on 4/22/2006 10:33:00 AM

My skin has been acting crazy because the harsh winter weather here in Aus..and this cream has literally saved my life!! My skin was dry, itchy and red due to the dramatic weather change and harsh wind and this cream soothes the condition beautifully. I use it at night time and wake up with beautiful relaxed skin! Def buy again!

on 4/22/2006 9:24:00 AM

Absolutely love this! It's what I use on my face every night - nice and thick and moisturizing, and best of all, no breakouts! No fragrance either. You can't go wrong with this cream unless you have very oily skin.

on 4/21/2006 6:01:00 PM

I love this product. It works great, and it's so cheap! I mix this with my Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion to add more moisture. As a side note-I have read the reviews concerning how this product is supposed to be used (Body vs. Face). The Cetaphil website does reccomend using this for a facial moisturizer, as well as a body lotion.

on 4/21/2006 10:58:00 AM

The best. I like it better than the lotion. Lanolin-free, fragrance free, and incredibly soothing. I stray sometimes but I always end up coming back to this.

on 4/17/2006 5:31:00 PM

I have dry skin and use this on my face at night and morning under makeup. It works really well and my skin feels soft - no breakouts. It feels so great to have something so cheap that works so well!

I have been using this for the past 3 months now. It gives really good moisture to my skin. I have combo skin. My forehead, nose, and my cheek area under my eyes and near my nose is oily, but my chin and my outer cheeks are dry. Although certain parts of my face are oily, it has a dry surface to it for some reason...if that makes sense for anybody. Also, during the winter, my face tends to get dry and start flaking. I also have sensitive skin. I only use Cetaphil at night. It is too heavy for the morning and plus there is no SPF in it either. It does not irritate my skin at all. It doesn't give me breakouts either. I wake up in the moring with the softest skin! It looks hydrated and refreshed, not oily and slick. When I apply it at night, it looks a bit shiny and greasy, but it seems to absorb into my skin while I'm asleep because when I wake up in the morning, my face doesn't look greasy. Very weird, huh? What's more weird is when I used to use Oil of Olay at night, it wouldn't look greasy or shiny at night, but when I would wake up in the morning, it would look oily and greasy. Anyhow, I the cream on my body too. It works wonders! I love how it makes my skin soooooo baby soft. I noticed that some other reviewers said that this is meant only for the body, but it does such a great job on my face that I really don't care. I haven't gotten any breakouts or clogged pores from this at all. Everybody's different. What works for some might not work for others.