December 18, 2014 | 1163 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 10/31/2002 10:47:00 PM More reviews by terriergrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product has both good and bad points. I have both Miracle and Violette, and while the gloss is very shiny and long lasting, it doesn't show up!!! Maybe it's the shades I got, I don't know. I wear them over my lipsticks because they do make my lips look gorgeous, but I wouldn't wear them alone since I like color on my lips. I just can't justify spending money on something that's nothing more than clear gloss

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2002 12:17:00 AM More reviews by janabear

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Received Fizz in a gwp and I love it! Juicy tubes last so long and this particular clear with sparkles looks great over liner and doesnt change the colour at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2002 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Merina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Got this today in Fizz and really really like it! It looks white/frosty in the tube. But when you put it on, it goes on pretty much clear but leaves lots of little sparkles on your lips. Looks like I have diamonds on my lips! LOVE IT! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2002 1:24:00 PM More reviews by askewchick

I have fallen head-over-heels in love with this gloss since trying it last week. I received a juicy tube in gingerbread through a swap after hearing such great things and wanting to try it. It was definitely worth the hype. This extra emmolient gloss goes on thick, but not tacky. Gingerbread adds a nice opaque nude hue and I love it. Not only that it smells great! I have Beach Plum, Simmer, and Winter Crystal on the way and I know collecting these is going to be highly addictive!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2002 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

I tried this in fizz, a shimmery, white gloss. It is long lasting, and not too much shimmer for a daytime look.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2002 10:40:00 AM More reviews by goldgoat67

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This has got to be the best lipgloss ever. I mean for its shine and its look. I mean no other lipgloss can compete with it. I have miracle and i just bought Lychee and I luv them both. I luv it because I can out it on top of a too dark or too mature lipstick and create a teenager colour. Instead of throwing away all of my lipsticks I just add this gloss and it looks new. My school went on a trip to Paris so of course we all hit sephora and about 5 girls also bought a juicy tube cuz they are so amazing!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2002 10:35:00 PM More reviews by feiste

This is a product that I feel costs too much for its performance. It is too sticky for one thing. I could tolerate the MAC lipglasses but I have to put lipbalm on before puttting this one or my lips would be stuck together. I got the limited edition No Taboo and that was probably the only reason why i bought it -it was limited edition. The glitter is a little grainy and the smell is like grape popsicle. It smells like the type of lipstick I used when I was eight. Though I have to admit the taste of this is nice and the packaging is very convienient, for SGD 26, I can get something better. However, i'll try a few more of the juicy tubes before I put these down as a strict no-no.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2002 2:11:00 PM More reviews by emily96

I absolutely love these. I like the texture, taste, and color (although it's true that the color is lightly pigmented). I have Cassis, Citron and Nectar d'Abricot. They're easy to apply and look great.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2002 8:30:00 AM More reviews by Naiad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have tried these now in three shades: Miracle, Beach Plum and Prune. They all look basically the same to me... shiny with either a tiny amount of pigment or sparkle. I still don't get what all the hooplah is about. These are average glosses with a pricetag that is not really justified.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/1/2002 1:13:00 AM More reviews by ally_xyz

Sticky, thick and didn't last long. These are too expensive and resemble the cheap caboodles ones!