November 23, 2014 | 1100 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2002 1:24:00 PM More reviews by askewchick

I have fallen head-over-heels in love with this gloss since trying it last week. I received a juicy tube in gingerbread through a swap after hearing such great things and wanting to try it. It was definitely worth the hype. This extra emmolient gloss goes on thick, but not tacky. Gingerbread adds a nice opaque nude hue and I love it. Not only that it smells great! I have Beach Plum, Simmer, and Winter Crystal on the way and I know collecting these is going to be highly addictive!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2002 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

I tried this in fizz, a shimmery, white gloss. It is long lasting, and not too much shimmer for a daytime look.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2002 10:40:00 AM More reviews by goldgoat67

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This has got to be the best lipgloss ever. I mean for its shine and its look. I mean no other lipgloss can compete with it. I have miracle and i just bought Lychee and I luv them both. I luv it because I can out it on top of a too dark or too mature lipstick and create a teenager colour. Instead of throwing away all of my lipsticks I just add this gloss and it looks new. My school went on a trip to Paris so of course we all hit sephora and about 5 girls also bought a juicy tube cuz they are so amazing!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2002 10:35:00 PM More reviews by feiste

This is a product that I feel costs too much for its performance. It is too sticky for one thing. I could tolerate the MAC lipglasses but I have to put lipbalm on before puttting this one or my lips would be stuck together. I got the limited edition No Taboo and that was probably the only reason why i bought it -it was limited edition. The glitter is a little grainy and the smell is like grape popsicle. It smells like the type of lipstick I used when I was eight. Though I have to admit the taste of this is nice and the packaging is very convienient, for SGD 26, I can get something better. However, i'll try a few more of the juicy tubes before I put these down as a strict no-no.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2002 2:11:00 PM More reviews by emily96

I absolutely love these. I like the texture, taste, and color (although it's true that the color is lightly pigmented). I have Cassis, Citron and Nectar d'Abricot. They're easy to apply and look great.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2002 8:30:00 AM More reviews by Naiad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have tried these now in three shades: Miracle, Beach Plum and Prune. They all look basically the same to me... shiny with either a tiny amount of pigment or sparkle. I still don't get what all the hooplah is about. These are average glosses with a pricetag that is not really justified.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/1/2002 1:13:00 AM More reviews by ally_xyz

Sticky, thick and didn't last long. These are too expensive and resemble the cheap caboodles ones!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2002 2:35:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

I have several Juicy Tubes, Miracle being my favorite. I like and don't like them at the same time. The colors are very pretty, I like the tube/applicator, but the taste and smell are just awful! Things that go on your lips should always be made to taste good!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2002 7:53:00 PM More reviews by scrubbnbubbles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I couldn't say enough about how much I loved this product -- I have it in Strawberry Daqueri -- it was so sparkely, smelled great, and lasted pretty long. My only qualms were the grainy texture of the sparkles, the stickiness, and the price. Lately, however, I've discovered Revlon Skinlights for Lips, which has an equally nice smell, nice color, and is slightly less sticky for half the price. I still miss that tilted applicator, though! UPDATE: I have caved and gone back to Juicy Tubes, but I stay away from the colors with a lot of sparkle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2002 6:30:00 PM More reviews by lucyc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my wonder product. I have four in total and I love them all. I have really dry lips and Juicy Tubes add gloss, a little colour and shimmer. Can't recommend them highly enough!