Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 11/5/2002 1:01:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Coarse

Great gloss! So far I have these three: Nectar de Yellow (smells like honey!) Raisin and Prune. Delicious smell and shine, easy to use. Slightly sticky, but not irritatingly so, also long-lasting. There could me more choice in the shades, though, I'd love to have one in pure flaming red!

on 11/3/2002 9:15:00 PM

My absolute cult product! They all smell gorgeous and I love the ultra shine you get from these Juicy Tubes without the stickyness and gluggyness! I find that it glides on better when I have applied a small amount of lipbalm underneath.

on 11/2/2002 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a nice lipgloss t smells yummy and is very glossy, however it lacks pigment I found them to be almost clear the lasting power is quite good fr a gloss. But i ca get maybelline fruit jellys for cheap with the yummy smell and glossy look.

on 11/1/2002 2:28:00 AM

Eyes: Violet

I love this gloss so much! I currently have Fizz and Miracle and they're both so gorgeous... everytime I wear them, I get compliments on my pretty lipgloss! The gloss lasts longer than any other I've tried and, like I said, they just look amazing. I can't say enough good thigns about them.

on 10/31/2002 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product has both good and bad points. I have both Miracle and Violette, and while the gloss is very shiny and long lasting, it doesn't show up!!! Maybe it's the shades I got, I don't know. I wear them over my lipsticks because they do make my lips look gorgeous, but I wouldn't wear them alone since I like color on my lips. I just can't justify spending money on something that's nothing more than clear gloss

on 10/27/2002 12:17:00 AM

Received Fizz in a gwp and I love it! Juicy tubes last so long and this particular clear with sparkles looks great over liner and doesnt change the colour at all.

on 10/26/2002 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Got this today in Fizz and really really like it! It looks white/frosty in the tube. But when you put it on, it goes on pretty much clear but leaves lots of little sparkles on your lips. Looks like I have diamonds on my lips! LOVE IT! :)

on 10/20/2002 1:24:00 PM

I have fallen head-over-heels in love with this gloss since trying it last week. I received a juicy tube in gingerbread through a swap after hearing such great things and wanting to try it. It was definitely worth the hype. This extra emmolient gloss goes on thick, but not tacky. Gingerbread adds a nice opaque nude hue and I love it. Not only that it smells great! I have Beach Plum, Simmer, and Winter Crystal on the way and I know collecting these is going to be highly addictive!

on 10/16/2002 3:20:00 PM

I tried this in fizz, a shimmery, white gloss. It is long lasting, and not too much shimmer for a daytime look.

on 10/12/2002 10:40:00 AM

This has got to be the best lipgloss ever. I mean for its shine and its look. I mean no other lipgloss can compete with it. I have miracle and i just bought Lychee and I luv them both. I luv it because I can out it on top of a too dark or too mature lipstick and create a teenager colour. Instead of throwing away all of my lipsticks I just add this gloss and it looks new. My school went on a trip to Paris so of course we all hit sephora and about 5 girls also bought a juicy tube cuz they are so amazing!!!

Recommended for Medium Skin