September 2, 2014 | 1654 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2002 10:35:00 PM More reviews by feiste

This is a product that I feel costs too much for its performance. It is too sticky for one thing. I could tolerate the MAC lipglasses but I have to put lipbalm on before puttting this one or my lips would be stuck together. I got the limited edition No Taboo and that was probably the only reason why i bought it -it was limited edition. The glitter is a little grainy and the smell is like grape popsicle. It smells like the type of lipstick I used when I was eight. Though I have to admit the taste of this is nice and the packaging is very convienient, for SGD 26, I can get something better. However, i'll try a few more of the juicy tubes before I put these down as a strict no-no.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2002 2:11:00 PM More reviews by emily96

I absolutely love these. I like the texture, taste, and color (although it's true that the color is lightly pigmented). I have Cassis, Citron and Nectar d'Abricot. They're easy to apply and look great.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2002 8:30:00 AM More reviews by Naiad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have tried these now in three shades: Miracle, Beach Plum and Prune. They all look basically the same to me... shiny with either a tiny amount of pigment or sparkle. I still don't get what all the hooplah is about. These are average glosses with a pricetag that is not really justified.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/1/2002 1:13:00 AM More reviews by ally_xyz

Sticky, thick and didn't last long. These are too expensive and resemble the cheap caboodles ones!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2002 2:35:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

I have several Juicy Tubes, Miracle being my favorite. I like and don't like them at the same time. The colors are very pretty, I like the tube/applicator, but the taste and smell are just awful! Things that go on your lips should always be made to taste good!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2002 7:53:00 PM More reviews by scrubbnbubbles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I couldn't say enough about how much I loved this product -- I have it in Strawberry Daqueri -- it was so sparkely, smelled great, and lasted pretty long. My only qualms were the grainy texture of the sparkles, the stickiness, and the price. Lately, however, I've discovered Revlon Skinlights for Lips, which has an equally nice smell, nice color, and is slightly less sticky for half the price. I still miss that tilted applicator, though! UPDATE: I have caved and gone back to Juicy Tubes, but I stay away from the colors with a lot of sparkle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2002 6:30:00 PM More reviews by lucyc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my wonder product. I have four in total and I love them all. I have really dry lips and Juicy Tubes add gloss, a little colour and shimmer. Can't recommend them highly enough!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2002 10:57:00 PM More reviews by pnlaw

Just got this in Fraise and Raisin to see what the fuss is about. I am glad to say that this lipgloss is great :) It's sticky but not that sticky that your lips will get locked together and it doesn't feel heavy on the lips too. The consistency is just right! It's also pretty long-lasting. I agree that some shades don't show up at all so you really need to get the pigmented ones. Fraise is a sheer shimmery cherry pink with subtle glitters while Raisin looks berry pink on my lips though it looks really dark in the tube. I tried Orange and I didn't like it as the taste was horrible. So I guess you really need to try out the colours to see which suits you best. Overall, this is a great buy as one tube can last for a long time. I intend to buy more :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2002 11:42:00 AM More reviews by CaliBello

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So happy I got this in a GWP! I had no luck with MAC Lipglasses or Stila Lip Glazes. I just love Juicy Tubes though. Color is light but not too sheer, shine is perfect, not sticky or tacky in any way and the tube works for me. I will be buying this when my sample runs out! UPDATE: Will not be re-purchasing. I prefer Baby Pink's lip gloss for look and colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2002 10:47:00 PM More reviews by andreabug

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is one of my favorite lipglosses. i use coral rush and the clear one. the smells are DELICIOUS. the shine is great and they are not too sticky. much better than mac. and the colors are great- lots to choose from, some are light and some are heavy on color. i love this stuff!