November 23, 2014 | 1941 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2005 5:59:00 PM More reviews by tetrakis

I have very fair, yellow-toned skin and can make this bronzer work for me if I apply very carefully. I have to use a fluffy, natural bristled brush and light hand. I also use mineral make-up, so I think that provides a nice base for it. I think most of the streaking problems women have with this stem from applying it over liquid foundation. I would powder lightly first if you use a liquid. This bronzer is only brown pigments, no sparkle, so looks very natural. Never too sparkly or orange. I think it is a good "starter" if you have never bronzed before. I might buy some other bronzers (Nars) just for when I want some sparkle, but Hoola is and will continue to be my HG. Last note on application: I put this on just like I would a mineral mu. I dip a huge,fluffy brush in it, swirl around in the lid, tap and apply. Perfect!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2005 3:24:00 PM More reviews by LizzieDahlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok, i am very glad that i swapped for this, because i feel better about hating it if i didnt directly pay for it.. Although it came to me in great condition from a lovely MUAer, i dont care for the packaging.. the little box, while cute, is really irritating if you want to use it with anything besides their wierd brush. The rectangular brush is coarse and awkward shaped, and since the product is very highly pigmented, it makes it go on in stripes. When i used this with a regular brush, that i had to squish to fit in the box, i liked it better... the shade is too muddy for pale old me (nc 20) i think i'll be passing this along to a much tanner friend..

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2005 1:49:00 PM More reviews by mhb133

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I could see that this would work on someone with darker skin, but on my LLL skin it looked muddy and orangey.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2005 5:35:00 AM More reviews by cathypoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this bronzer! The only bronzer I have ever tried that gives me a perfect, natural healthy glow, just like Iv come back from a holiday! I have very fair skin and it is still perfect for me. I've tried dior, clinique, chanel and loads of others, but none of them even come close to this!
I've used it every day for about 8 months and It's got loads left and I still LOVE it! I apply it under my cheek bones sometimes, or all over my face lightly for a tanned glow!
The price is about 22 which is quite alot, but definately worth it, I will 100% buy it again and again! The people at the Benefit counter are lovely and helpful too!
The box isn't great, mine is all dented round the edges, but it is really cute! I don't use the little brush that it comes with, I use a big powder brush instead which is loads better!
Basically I think this is the best bronzer ever and one of my favourite makeup products!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2005 1:02:00 AM More reviews by iLuvLuisChavez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have tried every bronzer in the world, this is the only bronzer that made me look naturally tanned. I love it and probably won't ever buy any other bronzer. No shimmer, natural tan color, matte, and wonderful! I recommend this for medium skin tones and up. I'm afraid it may not look natural on light skins unless you apply a very very light hand. Some girls apply it wrong, thus the result is unnatural and "dirty" looking as with any bronzer.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2005 4:19:00 PM More reviews by kl90z

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

very cute packaging though i didnt care for the color it made me look splothy i wouldnt use it again but its okay for darker skin

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2005 2:08:00 AM More reviews by prettyinpinkxoxo

This Product was ok. You just have to have a base tan first because its very brown. I get super dark in summer so I guess I can use it then. But its a no no for fair skinned Ladies.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2005 6:56:00 AM More reviews by vickybrook12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have tried every bronzer going nearly, and Hoola is my favourite. The colour really lasts, and isn't ornage at all. I don't like the brush that comes in it though, I use my own brush (Laura Mercier) I don't have particularly dark skin but I use a bit of fake tan and Hoola and people always compliment me on my colour. It is quite expensive but it last ages

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2005 6:14:00 PM More reviews by lixatron

I bought this because I liked the concept of a bronzer with no orange pigmentation in it. But
I find this product impossible to apply evenly. Even using a good quality blusher brush, this looked blotchy on my skin, which is odd as I do not have particularlt dry skin. I have tried being very light handed with it but still, the blotchiness!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2005 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Lucy_192

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i really like this. Its a lovely matte brown, and looks great when i've used fake tan. I dont really like using it when im really pale though..its a bit dark. lovely tan enhancer though.