BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Too dark, makes me look like I rubbed dirt on my face. Appreciate the lack of sparkles, though.

This is definitely the best bronzer I have tried. Using a big powder brush instead of the brush it comes with is key! I can see if you use too much you could look dirty, but just the right amount looks perfectly sunkissed! I love it and will always have in my makeup bag.

on 1/29/2007 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I used this for years before switching to bareMinerals recently. I honestly think this is the best bronzer out there. However, it still separated due to my oily skin by mid-afternoon. If you don't have a problem with oily skin, this is a great bronzer. A little is all you need. Too much will give you a "dirty face".
And you can't beat the fantastic packaging of Benefit products!

on 1/27/2007 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

The most natural-looking bronzer I have found. Keeps me from looking like a corpse in the winter. It matches the brown/golden color i am when i have a "real" tan, not the orange/terracotta color most bronzers are.
Don't use the brush that comes with it. It does not distribute the powder evenly and makes it easy to apply too much.

on 1/18/2007 9:42:00 PM

Not my favorite it looks like dirt on me and i actually like a bit of shimmer in my bronzers

on 1/3/2007 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Only use this product if you naturally have olive skin or you've got a tan, or otherwise it won't blend well with your own skin tone as it's so matte looking.

Good points- This bronzer lasts and lasts, so even though it's expensive it's a good investment.

Looked very muddy and brown on me. I am fair skinned with neutral/slightly golden undertones. Packaging is flimsy, too.

on 11/30/2006 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This was my first ever bronzer that I bought. At first, I liked it. Then, I stopped using it when someone told me I looked "dirty" wearing it, and I had to agree with them. I even applied with a very light hand...it just looks too much like clay. However, the packaging and the handy compact brush are alright. But, I must say, I use it now for costumes. I'm a costume designer and use the remaining bronzer to make a costume look dirty and distressed. Guess the "dirty" look paid off for something. And, the dirt looks totally realistic on stage!

on 11/22/2006 8:34:00 PM

Hoola is a dark bronzer that looks best on olive skin tones. If you're fair, you defintely need to belnd very very well. A little overated but worth trying. You do get quite a bit of product for the price. The box is really cute to place on a vanity. I wouldn't buy it again because I think it's too dark for me and I like a tiny bit of glimmer in my bronzers.

on 11/20/2006 4:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Fantastic shade! Adorable packaging! But the lasting power is terrible!

Popular Bronzers