October 1, 2014 | 1645 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2005 9:39:00 AM More reviews by drgnfly3477

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do love the color of this bronzer, but it didnt agree with my skin. I do not have sensitive skin at all and this is probably the onlt product i have ever put on that make me break out. I have perfect skin and this just clogged my pores. I am a big fan of benifits fancy flamingo. Also mac blunt or beyond bronze is perfect alternative if you like the color and your skin doesnt!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2005 7:22:00 PM More reviews by samijean

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This bronzer is packaged really cute and it works really well. It doesn't look fake at all. Apply it with a bronzer brush though, not the one that it comes with. It stays on and doesn't turn orangey or weird.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2005 8:07:00 AM More reviews by cherriesjubilee77

Less orangey than most...but gave a "dirty" quality to skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2005 2:44:00 AM More reviews by Frizz

I got this as part of a palette.

So many ladies didn't like this product, but seriously...pale white skin and a dark brown bronzer? Of course it didn't work for you. I think the biggest problem with this is people buy it just for the cute box. We've all been guilty of that though.

I brushed this on under my cheek bones to get that great defined cheek bone look. I put my usual color on my apples afterwards, and it turned out great. Picture in my profile.

The box is sort of a pain because you don't want it to get all dinged up, and the brush isn't of the highest quality. The actual bronzer is wonderful though and when I run out I will definatly buy it again. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2005 10:17:00 AM More reviews by munchkinhead

When I first brought this product it was great but because its so dark on my asian skin it made me look orange, so only use it sparingly. Also it is a very dry powder that won't work on dry skin as it will create cracks and look very patchy.
I've tried so many bronzers but I know I won't be buying this again!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2005 6:35:00 AM More reviews by Glamourpusskitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think the box it comes in is adorable and I love the colour of the product when its in the box but unfortunately not on my skin!! However, this is more than likely because I am really really pale. I think that the colour is likely to suit most people. If you are fair skinned like me I would recommend trying it at a Benefit counter before purchasing it so you can be sure it looks ok. I gave mine to my sister and it looks great on her. It seems to be better when you apply it with a large blusher brush instead of the little one that comes with it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2004 8:32:00 PM More reviews by michkal

I love this bronzer. I had given up on bronzer after using bobbi brown's which seemed to make me look orange, not tan. A MA at sephora put this on me and i liked it enough to buy it. It has no shimmer, gives a natural tan, and I dont need blush over it. It's really pretty and worth a try. It comes in a cardboard box which I think will fall apart way before I run out of product. Still, its worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2004 4:34:00 PM More reviews by YummieBearzz

I LOVE HOOLA BRONZER! i think the price is right considering how much they give you. i have tan asian skin to it complimented my skin perfectly. i used my own brush to apply it on and it turned out great. must buy this item! it's amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2004 7:54:00 PM More reviews by i_darling

Just this morning I blanched as I looked in the mirror and thought I looked too pale...and I'm Hispanic and live in a tropical climate (ie, usually pretty tan)! Too much time spent indoors this fall/winter had taken its toll...then Hoola arrived in the mail via a lovely MUA'er and wowee! I lightly blended it all over with a fluffy brush and now I look bright and perky again. It's really very natural and I appreciate the lack of sparkles though at first I worried it might be too muddy. It's really quite subtle and lovely if applied SPARINGLY. Two fluffy Blush-Brushes way, way up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2004 11:40:00 AM More reviews by PinkBliss

i thought i'd found my holy grail bronzer in MAC refined golden, but i wanted a non-shimmery bronzer. love love love LOVE hoola! i've been using it nonstop since i bought it. havnt even touched my MAC lately. i wore it one day and my friend told me i looked tan. =) i'm a Stila 40 watts, MAC C3, this looks perfect on me as long as you blend really well.