September 15, 2014 | 1018 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Apricot Scrub Blemish and Blackhead Control

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2007 6:57:00 PM More reviews by mcv714

A great scrub. I've tried many brands at many prices and i always go back to this. I use it every few days to smooth out my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2007 5:05:00 PM More reviews by xjuteveux

I used this product in combination with neutrigena oil free acne wash in high school and I never had breakouts back then. Fast forward a few years, after ditching that and using Dior products, breakouts all the time! I finally decided to go back to it and my skin has finally stopped breaking out...as much. It's not a miracle scrub, but I've tried everything from expensive to cheap and this is the best scrub. Its got a sandy paste like texture, and at first use you'd think it would scrub your face off, but it does just the right amount of scrubbing. I use it every morning in the shower, but it would make more sense to use it at night. Fantastic product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2007 1:43:00 AM More reviews by ashmiaka

i use this when i want to do some deep cleansing. i do make sure that i'm gentle when i use this though since the scrub is kind of rough. it doesn't perform any miracles but it does leave my face clean, smooth & soft after wash.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2007 1:55:00 AM More reviews by sohysterical

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love love love love. THE BEST ever for my combination skin. Very rough, you need to use a light touch and definitely moisturize after every use, and if your skin is anything other than oily or acne-prone I would definitely suggest using something else. I like the smell, kind of Noxema-y, and while I don't usually have problems with pimples, my skin has been so much better since I started using this. A great body scrub, too. Definitely my HG face soap.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2007 4:50:00 PM More reviews by mcarpio

Very good and inexpensive product for mild acne, it may be a little drying so my recommendation would be to use it once a day, at night and just use a toner in the morning.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2007 3:38:00 PM More reviews by cmhwi

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Left a residue on my skin that was tacky. Also, the S. Acid irritated my skin. I would never use this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2007 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Idanics

My face is congested and this worked very at first. But after a month, it basically became ineffective regardless of how often I used it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2007 11:00:00 AM More reviews by catrat242

I got this product when I first started having acne problems,and i heard that if I scrubbed about twice a week,it'll help. So I went to the grocery store and I found this.It smells like apricots (duh...) and comes in an easy-to-use package. It gotten rid of 2 out of 3 huge zits! So I kept using it.But after a while,it seemed like it stopped working. :/

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2007 2:00:00 PM More reviews by misstifyftl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After years of Proactive and other treatments, I got my face under control. And moved on! This is great for everyday maintenance of occasional breakouts. I really don't get any acne anymore, and this stuff gives you a china doll finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2007 9:49:00 PM More reviews by HKaren

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Great product for keeping my acne at bay. I use daily after my Caress to cleanse, Acnefree to disinfect and then I spread a layer of this on. Since I use it everyday I don't scrub too much. I just leave it on for a minute or so and then rinse. Follow with the Acnefree toner and lotion. Before bed Vaseline to moisturize (use with water to decrease greasiness). My skin is really clear with this routine.