St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish and Blackhead Control

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (2%). Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Cetyl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitol Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 4/26/2007 3:49:00 PM

i don't have any problems with acne or anything but i use this to prevent it and it helps with an occasional pimple or two but this makes my skin really smooth because of the exfoliating and my face feels really clean after using this. will defiantely repurchase.

on 4/15/2007 3:47:00 PM

did nothing for my breakouts, in fact it made my face WORSE.

on 4/11/2007 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've been using this scrub every night for the past 6 months or so and I love it! It really helps remove the dirt and oil that can build up on your face and in your pores due to makeup and other crud. It always leaves my skin feeling super smooth and really helps get rid of blackheads. The salicylic acid in it really keeps my acne from flairing up. I use this to remove makeup and oil and dirt and then follow up with a pore toner to make sure I got it all.

on 4/10/2007 5:18:00 AM

I've been using this for years. Tried many other more exspensive scrubs but always came back using this one. I use it every other day. Clears my complexion and makes my skin feeling smooth.

on 3/28/2007 10:06:00 AM

I actually bought this by accident on sale in Boots for about 2(didn't notice the 'for blemish prone skin' bit). however although nearly 40 I have had quite oily skin which has been prone to blemishes in the last few years. they have been getting worse lately and the Boots 'beautifully clear' just wasn't doing anything. I had some acne crream but that was too harsh. anyway I ran out of some scrub I had and dug this out of the cupboard and am glad I did. It has a creamy rather than gel texture and the grains are quite large but I rub in gently and it has been doing a good job of removing blackheads even if used every day. I hate the rough skin where blemishes have been and this helps to remove that too. so far my skin has cleared noticeably. The tubes are huge, cheap, and last for ages and you can get them in most chemists/drugstores.Try this before you try anything else.

on 3/22/2007 1:11:00 AM

I used this scrub consistently twice a week for almost three months after reading wonderful reviews about it. The result: not so good! My forehead and jawline became whitehead city and I'm getting break-outs on my cheeks just about every other week. I thought this scrub was suppose to aid in the fight against acne and break-outs?! I will say that the scrub itself felt great on my face and I believe my complexion did improve. However, the pay-off is not worth it - I'm going crazy with all these break-outs! This is just not helping my cause at all!!

on 3/18/2007 6:57:00 PM

A great scrub. I've tried many brands at many prices and i always go back to this. I use it every few days to smooth out my skin.

on 3/15/2007 5:05:00 PM

I used this product in combination with neutrigena oil free acne wash in high school and I never had breakouts back then. Fast forward a few years, after ditching that and using Dior products, breakouts all the time! I finally decided to go back to it and my skin has finally stopped breaking out...as much. It's not a miracle scrub, but I've tried everything from expensive to cheap and this is the best scrub. Its got a sandy paste like texture, and at first use you'd think it would scrub your face off, but it does just the right amount of scrubbing. I use it every morning in the shower, but it would make more sense to use it at night. Fantastic product.

on 3/4/2007 1:43:00 AM

i use this when i want to do some deep cleansing. i do make sure that i'm gentle when i use this though since the scrub is kind of rough. it doesn't perform any miracles but it does leave my face clean, smooth & soft after wash.

Love love love love. THE BEST ever for my combination skin. Very rough, you need to use a light touch and definitely moisturize after every use, and if your skin is anything other than oily or acne-prone I would definitely suggest using something else. I like the smell, kind of Noxema-y, and while I don't usually have problems with pimples, my skin has been so much better since I started using this. A great body scrub, too. Definitely my HG face soap.