December 19, 2014 | 1441 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2006 1:58:00 AM More reviews by Beautiful_But_Dorky

Alright, I FINALLY broke down and bought this blush after reading all the many great reviews..... I have extremely pale, cool-toned skin, so normally any color I put on my face stands out like a marker. I absolutely LOVE the fact that this blush is subtle and natural. Although today was my first day wearing it, I've already had two compliments on how my face just seems to glow... That's another thing I really like about it-- it's matte enough to look polished and natural, but it also has a hint of shimmer and highlight that (if used in very small amounts) can add some glow all over the face. It really is quite wonderful! It should be noted I took away a lippie because the blush can dry out skin just a bit without a moisturizer underneath. But it's hardly an issue when you think of everything else it does for the face. Oh, and I like the cute li'l box a lot, though I wish it came in a compact or something easier for on the go. Overall a GREAT product! :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2006 9:05:00 PM More reviews by kkt1210

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i'd give this a 3.5 if i could....or maybe 3 3/4. lol. well i have to say it probably WAS my HG a few years ago. i reach for this less and less these days.... i'm not sure why though. just not sure it makes me look as fab anymore. nice healthy pink color, subtle shimmer...pretty blendable. i do like it, but not in an hg kind of way. my PPP, barely NC15 self needs something new!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2006 7:59:00 PM More reviews by verseau03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i love the color and the fine texture of dandelion...but it doesn't have any staying power and it isn't practical to carry with you for touch-ups. too bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2006 11:10:00 AM More reviews by Tinkerbella1

Really nice. Good for those with fair complexion, but also for darker skins too its so pretty! Im fair skinned, and it is a flattering colour. Doesnt streak, real nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2006 12:11:00 AM More reviews by audmac

I got this about a year or so ago and liked it cuz it was a pretty sheer color, a safe bet for my fair skin (b.e. 1.2) so i used it a good bit then stopped for several months. Now that i am starting to tan (b.e. medium beige) and none of my other blushes look right on me anymore I decided to start using it again. Of course since its very sheer i have to use several "coats" of it, but it looks so wonderful on me and Im very glad i hung on to it. love the smell too! will definitly repurchase when it runs out.
UPDATE-- after using it a few more days i decided i have to put too much on, makes my face look too powdery and it may be a little too light of a pink color for me. so i am back on the hunt for a pink blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2006 4:35:00 PM More reviews by shakeheartbreak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I was always afraid of blush, being as pale as I am, and subsequently never wore it. I love all things BeneFit, and when I received this as a present, I decided to try it. Its the only blush I can wear without looking like a clown. I can swipe it on for a very light pink to look awake, or layer it on for a deeper color. I use it as both an all-over highlighter and a blush. Its also great under eyebrows for a lift and in the inner corners of eyes to make them look open and awake (great at 6 a.m!). The packaging is very cute, and there seems to be a lot of product, but it is a little exorbitant. I would repurchase it again though, despite the price, because of the wonders it does for my face.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2006 8:15:00 AM More reviews by sweetiepie3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

pretty hefty amount for a blush. seems very light in the box, even lighter on the skin. it almost doesn't show on my skin. this is a total rip-off. won't buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2006 12:23:00 AM More reviews by tig_bitties

I bought this on a whim and I just love it! It really is more of a highlighter, it just kind of perks you up. After I got this, four of my friends got this. That just shows that Dandelion can basically complement anyone! It definitely isn't the cheapest thing around at $26 dollars but it's well worth it. The packaging is cute in a green little cardboard box, but not the most practical as it gets worn down after a while. I most likely will repurchase again :)!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2006 9:00:00 PM More reviews by fermidiracgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The first day I tried this I thought it was just OK. But the next day when I put it on it looked fabulous! It didnt even look like blush - it looked like I was alive and awake at 7am. Its better than NARS's orgasm blush because it doesnt have sparkles, and is more subtle (with NARS, one swipe is all sparkle and 2 swipes is too much peach!). I love it. Right now all I have is the decked out dandelion palette, and I think I'll buy the full sized dandelion and put the palette in my purse. This stuff is great. I dont care that its $26, I think its worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2006 8:49:00 PM More reviews by dancelvr

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pretty,but waaaaaaaay too light.