November 29, 2014 | 1677 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2006 4:35:00 PM More reviews by shakeheartbreak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I was always afraid of blush, being as pale as I am, and subsequently never wore it. I love all things BeneFit, and when I received this as a present, I decided to try it. Its the only blush I can wear without looking like a clown. I can swipe it on for a very light pink to look awake, or layer it on for a deeper color. I use it as both an all-over highlighter and a blush. Its also great under eyebrows for a lift and in the inner corners of eyes to make them look open and awake (great at 6 a.m!). The packaging is very cute, and there seems to be a lot of product, but it is a little exorbitant. I would repurchase it again though, despite the price, because of the wonders it does for my face.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2006 8:15:00 AM More reviews by sweetiepie3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

pretty hefty amount for a blush. seems very light in the box, even lighter on the skin. it almost doesn't show on my skin. this is a total rip-off. won't buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2006 12:23:00 AM More reviews by tig_bitties

I bought this on a whim and I just love it! It really is more of a highlighter, it just kind of perks you up. After I got this, four of my friends got this. That just shows that Dandelion can basically complement anyone! It definitely isn't the cheapest thing around at $26 dollars but it's well worth it. The packaging is cute in a green little cardboard box, but not the most practical as it gets worn down after a while. I most likely will repurchase again :)!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2006 9:00:00 PM More reviews by fermidiracgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The first day I tried this I thought it was just OK. But the next day when I put it on it looked fabulous! It didnt even look like blush - it looked like I was alive and awake at 7am. Its better than NARS's orgasm blush because it doesnt have sparkles, and is more subtle (with NARS, one swipe is all sparkle and 2 swipes is too much peach!). I love it. Right now all I have is the decked out dandelion palette, and I think I'll buy the full sized dandelion and put the palette in my purse. This stuff is great. I dont care that its $26, I think its worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2006 8:49:00 PM More reviews by dancelvr

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pretty,but waaaaaaaay too light.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2006 1:15:00 AM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very sheer colored powder, I often use it as a blush base, then another more pigmented blush for a pop of color. Because this is so sheer it's also great brushed on the eyelids, which I often do if I just want a simple monochromatic look. Still, it can be layered if desired without caking.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2006 7:08:00 PM More reviews by ilzabet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is so pretty! you can layer it from very sheer to a pop of color without it ever turning cakey. it also stays bright and healthy throughout the day...never orange like other pinks tend to on my skin. wish the packaging was plastic and the price a little cheaper, but you get a LOT so what can you do? love it. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2006 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Dragun

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Adorable little package, I don't travel with my full makeup too often, so that is not an issue for me. I am very pale and this stuff is light light light. The golden glow is very similar to Milani Luminous on me, but Luminous is a darker, more apparent pink. I think this will be great in summer, when I have some sun on my skin. I wouldn't re-purchase because there's plenty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2006 11:04:00 AM More reviews by zeynep81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ok well it doesn't give me thrills like most of the reviewers here but overall it's good.It's very subtle,between somewhere like 'there' and 'not there'.The golden highlighters in it are what make it that pretty and they show up under the sun or different angles of light.It's really good when you don't want to go out with your face 'done'-I mean a natural makeup you know.I'm FFF/MAC NW20 for reference.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2006 11:32:00 PM More reviews by justanotherjenn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Another fair skinned woman who loves Dandelion. If I want more staying power I will put a little Benetint under it. It still gives off the color of the Dandelion but lasts longer than if you just wear the Dandelion alone. This is my favorite makeup product right now. Funny thing is, there are actually quite a lot of Benefit products I don't like but the ones I do buy are my favorites out of everything. I have a love/hate thing going with that brand.