July 28, 2014 | 1099 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

This is my go to eyeshadow collection!!! I've always have used neutral,browns,beige,etc on my eyes for many years and this collection has everything I use and more! I love how versatile these colors are and how they last and don't fade.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2011 7:49:00 AM More reviews by missnewera

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I finally went ahead and took the plunge and, well got naked! It took awhile to obtain, because it has been in high demand for the last year or so. I must say I really like this palette, I have been able to generate soo many different looks with this so its a versatile day to night palette (office to cocktail hour). Downsides though, I would have liked this to come in a plastic case, as eventually it will get dirty, not a huge issue more or less a minor issue. I was disappointed in the brush that came with this. It created so much fallout, on the way home from buying this I tried it out with the brush and my heart sank cuz I felt this was a glittery mess, and an expensive one at that as it retails for $58CAN. I am glad that I didnt take it back, and I am glad that I used my regular routine brushes, these shadows applied like a dream. I thought it was great that it came with a mini shadow potion as this is my HG. I think that I would have preferred the dual sided liner instead, the brush is garbage, I took off one lippie for that. May try to use the brush for cream shadow application and see how that goes. I most likely wont buy this again, cuz I have attention deficit for products and find new fascinations on a regular basis, I am however pleased with product performance minus brush. Im a NC45 in MAC for reference.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2011 11:20:00 PM More reviews by brunettex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Im only rating this based on price, cuz Im pissed that theyre taking advantage of it being a popular product before I got to buy it. It went up 4 dollars only a year later, what the heck?

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by fashionnbabiixo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this palette so much! I'd been eyeing it for months and I finally got it and I'm so glad I did! The shadows are really pigmented, and you can create so many different looks with them. They look beautiful and stay on all day. This product was well worth the splurge!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2011 2:44:00 PM More reviews by RachaelSpiffy

They should change the name to the perfection palette cause that is what it is too me. I enjoy all the colors in this palette! Amazing. I got it when it had the eyeliner duo which I loved an of course I loved the primer potion mini. The textures of the shadows are smooth and blendable. Some of the more glittery shadows have fallout but, that is easily removed. I have also found some of my favorite shadows through this palette!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 11:32:00 AM More reviews by sheridingdong

I love this palette. This is the first set of HE shadows I have bought so this is new for me but awesome! Gunmetal has to be my favorite shade in here it's such a sexy smokey blue steel grey I wear this color the most out of all of them. The palette is so versatile and you can create so many different looks. As others have said there is quite a bit of glitter fallout but that's pretty much a given with almost any really shimmery/glittery shadow and it's easily removed with a tissue swipe anyway so no biggie. Mine came with the eyeshadow brush instead of the liners and I'm glad I got the brush because I already have UD's 15th anniversary pencil set. The brush actually works well for me, at first I hated it but now that I got the hang of how it works I love it. So glad I got this palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 10:55:00 AM More reviews by acidgypsy

It is kind of pointless to leave another review on this palette, but i FINALLY got my hands on it and i am so happy i did!

The colors are all very wearable, meaning anyone could pull them off, regardless of age, skin tone, etc. I love a neutral eye. I would always use3 or 4 different brands of browns, beige's, golds to achieve the look, i love how now i can easily whip this palette out and that's all i need! the colors are beautiful! (obviously its urban decay) and you get a whole lot for your money. Definitely a must have in my opinion, these colors will never go out of style.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2011 7:59:00 AM More reviews by cel1979

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I finally got my hands on one of these after procrastinating for months. First urban decay eye shadows I have purchased. Because I only bought recently, i got the one with the eye shadow brush instead of the double ended eye liner - bit disappointed about that as the brush will just end up as a spare and not one of my go to brushes as it's not great, whereas the eyeliner pencils would have been great.

Firstly, I really like the packaging. Sleek palette, great size, not too large to transport although I wouldn't leave it lying around in a handbag!

The colours are beautifully rich and intense. I am super impressed with the formulation - smooth and almost creamy, a little goes a long way.

This is definitely not a boring neutral palette. For me it has the range of colours and finishes (matte & shimmer and light & dark shades) to produce a complete look without having to reach for other palettes or colours. It's fine to do that if you're at home, but if you're going away for a weekend, you don't want to cart half your stash with you.

The only thing is, i'm not sure of the variety of looks you could produce with this palette. I have searched youtube for guru clips of different looks and they all seem a bit the same! Just different intensities. That aside though, the quality is fantastic and I don't think the price was unreasonable even though I had to buy internationally and pay postage costs - Australia here!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2011 8:26:00 AM More reviews by nobby11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Whilst I don't regret buying this and I definitely use it in my kit I don't think I'd buy again.

It's great for - wedding makeup, people who suit warm/neutral tones and it's a large selection packaged well for on the go or holidays. Good selection of both matt, shimmer and sparkling shadows. Love the double ended brown and black pencil liner and primer potion that it comes with too.

Not so good - the shadows although lovely in colour lack a little in texture for me. They tend to look a bit more on the metalic side than gentle satin or shimmer truer of mac shadows.

I often use this and although I enjoy using it I can't quite get the same seamless soft blened eye that I can with mac palettes. It's close and it doesn't stop me using but if I had a choice mac wins hands down for me.

Good for somebody who likes strong neutral blened eyes day and night and who finds themself on the go alot. Good as part of an mua kit as you all know we can't get enough neutrals.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2011 6:15:00 AM More reviews by Melnigo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great palette! It's complete eyeshadow that I can wear it in any occassion.
It's so pigmented and when I use it with UDPP, the shadow can stay on whole day without fade. Love it!