Urban Decay NAKED

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Although the quality of the eyeshadow is great (very pigmented, creamy, blendable) overall this pallette is way to glittery! I was hoping for shades I could wear everyday that would look natural, but most of these eyeshadows I would not wear to work. I personally do not think metallic or glittery is daytime appropriate. I only wear them when I'm going out in the evening. Also, they are all very warm toned. I would have preferred some more matte finishes and cooler tones.

The Urban Decay Palette is a wonderful investment for those who enjoy playing with eyeshadows. A cult favorite of gurus, this palette lives up to its reputation. This palette has a good variety of finishes on the eyeshadows (matte, glittery, satin, etc.). Virgin and sin are lighter colors perfect for beginners. I use this palette often when I travel. In addition, the palettes come with a baby primer potion and a double-sided eyeliner or eyeshadow brush.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

So I've wanted this palette for a year and i finally have it!
I must admit i as a little worried as I've been reading people's reviews on MUA and members have been saying that it does not live up to the hype but let me tell you something- it most certainly 100% does!
I already have the Urban Decay 'Alice in wonderland' shadow book so i knew what to expect quality wise but even so i was still very impressed.
I have the versionwhich comes with a brush instead of a liner but that is fine with me as I've never rated those liners, ended up giving away both of the liners that came with the 'Alice' box as they just seemed to melt on me throughout the day.
The shadows are-

Virgin- Pale shimmery beige.

Sin- Frosty pink champagne.

Naked- Matte beige brown.

Sidecar- Medium bronze brown.

Buck- Matte beige brown.

Half Baked- Gold metallic bronze.

Smog- Medium bronze.

Darkhorse- Deep chocolate brown.

Toasted- Medium pinkish brown.

Hustle- Chocolate brown with plum tones.

Creep- Dark blue/black.

Gunmetal- Dark grey/silver.

The only colours that i dont really appreciate are 'Half baked' because i already have 'Baked' in the 'alice' box and dont think they are any different in my opinion.
Also 'Creep' because i dont really like to use black eye shadow as i feel it makes the eyes look tired but i have put a little in the crease over gun metal and it adds abit more depth.
Overall i think this is a fantastic palette and would recommend it to anyone especially those who are thinking about it for a first time pallet, you cant possible go wrong with this array of neutrals.
I would definitely buy this again but i think after Naked 2 comes to England i'l have enough neutrals to last a life time!

I have admired this from afar for a long time and then saw it for real in December and thought it really looked great. Guess what... My lovely hubby got it for me for Christmas! Couldn't be happier. I have been using it everyday including for New year party as it is so versatile and all the colours that I really wear. The colours, pigmentation and textures are all really good. Would buy again if it runs out and I would definitely run and buy a spare if Urban Decay ever retired it!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

LA LA LA LA LOVE THIS PRODUCT! i paid a wooping 65$ (cnd) and it was worth every penny. great value, and better quality then mac for less $$!!! ahhhhhhhhhhh if you are going to spend money on 1 item at sephora get this! you wont regret it.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The best palette ever, i love it and i want naked2 so bad

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

Thank goodness I got this as a Christmas present! I would never pay so much money for this palette. It comes in an odd packaging. It's a fake velvet that covers cardboard. Are you kidding me? People pay ~$50 for eyeshadow that comes in cardboard? I pay $3 at Walmart for Wet N Wild's 8 shadows and I get it in a nice plastic container (you also get larger shadows too). Then there's the fact that mine came with a brush. The brush is flimsy. The metal, that holds the hairs, actually almost broke away from the handle if I wasn't careful. Not to mention that the hairs were already falling out. I have really cheap brushes from Walmart (Paris Presents ones) that were less than $10 a piece that have held up better. The packaging is cheap, the brush that comes with it is cheap, and yet people pay $50 for it.WHY? For the brand name? Seems stupid to me. Even though it's a present, I'll use it up and I'll never even think about purchasing one myself.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Oh wow! I'm so happy I got this for Christmas! I'm very into neutral shades, so this is obsolutely perfect. I like Smog a lot. It's a pretty shimmery taupe. Sin is absolutely gorgeous, a great shade for my "natural eye look". It reminds me of the lid shade in the WnW's "Walking on Egg Shells". Its a great palette that I will bring with me everytime I go to do someone's makeup!

I love this palette and got it as a gift for christmas. My goodness, I love shimmer and I want the naked 2 palette so so bad! The pigmentation is great and the primer makes everything work so much better. : )

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a beautiful palette , just wasn't that fabulous for me.
My main problem is there are too many shimmers and not enough mattes.
The other problem is , I am mainly cool tones and this is probably better suited to people with warm tones.

BUT , I'm not bagging it out , it's a terriffic palette , the colours are fabulous , well pigmented and on the right skin tones , would be awesome.

I do use this palette quite a bit , however I feel a bit limited in it's uses.
Mainly due to my age. My eye lids are quite crepey and the shimmers accentuate that.

I mainly use the shimmers for highlights ( under the eyes, inner corners , center of eye lid).

All in all , I'm still happy that I purchased it , but probably won't repurchase.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches