November 23, 2014 | 1043 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2005 1:22:00 AM More reviews by grex78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have not found a mascara to this date that works as good as this. It is my absolute favorite. It makes my eyelashes look amazing. I would definately recommend this product. It is totally worth it. I love it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2005 8:50:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

This isn't that great of a mascara in my opinion. It just doesn't build much length or thickness. It barely does anything at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2005 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Sheherezade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Simply awful. Gooey and clumpy. After using it I ended up looking like i had three gigant spider lashes on each eye. Expected more for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2005 10:44:00 PM More reviews by ahenema

This mascara is wonderful! I have a lot of very tightly curled lashes and this is the only mascara I've tried that has been able to elongate and separate my lashes. Also, you don't need more than 2 coats, sometimes 1 coat is enough. It's a bit pricey but worth every penny. UPDATE: I just used the wand from my Urban Decay Skyscraper with Definicils Mascara and OMG, I have found/created my HG mascara. The skyscraper wand is flat and is excellent at detangling my curly, tangled lashes. that wand paired with definicils is amazing!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2005 4:02:00 AM More reviews by hilli

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think I have found my HG of mascara! I have always loved Black mascara that really dramatizes my lashes and make them look thicker, but most of the time when you find one that really does the job there's always a catch, like it gets all over the place or it takes forever to dry, or you look like Tammy Faye. Not this. This makes my lashes look thick and full perfectly without going overboard towards the fake side. I got it as a sample first before I bought it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2005 4:30:00 PM More reviews by hym8ntz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

SUCKS!! It clumps, its watery, does not lengthen that much, and no volume! Like I said...IT SUCKS!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2005 8:34:00 AM More reviews by meru

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i like this mascara, it really lengthens my lashes! i think i will purchase again~

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2005 3:22:00 AM More reviews by hersheykiss1313

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a GWP, but I don't see what the hype is all about. Standard mascara, I love my Almay bright eyes and assorted Maybelline collection so much more.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2005 12:21:00 PM More reviews by Hanyougirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can't begain to tell you how long I've looked for a good mascara, and how amazingly the Lancome Defincilis mascara fulfilled that search. It's a great dark mascara that makes my lashes seem longer and fuller. It never clumps, and it gives great coverage

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2005 4:44:00 PM More reviews by CharmeC

I bought this mascara off ebay after reading all the favorable reviews here.
I am very disappointed with it after one usage. The tube(.23 oz) is thin and doesn't look like it contains much mascara. The solution is also thinnish, doesn't add volume at all, and there's no noticeable lengthening, there's little clumping and the mascara dries fast on the lashes which might be a plus, but flakes when combed through. After a few applications my lashes only looked spidery, it took at least 5 applications(what a nuisance) for my lashes to look like they have mascara on, but still spidery. Might be useful for someone who wants a subtle look, but definitely wouldn't be worth the retail price.