December 20, 2014 | 1601 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2004 2:09:00 AM More reviews by msjene

I have tried almost every moisturizer out there. I have a few favorites, but this is the one I will never be without. Please note: It probably burned because skin was either overstripped or irritated. It burned on me when I was healing from a rash. I love that it doesn't ball up like other gels and doesn't feel sticky at all. I must use this under my foundation every day.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2004 7:59:00 PM More reviews by Scorpio84

HATED this. it burned my skin and made it turn into a bright, painful red!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2004 12:38:00 AM More reviews by SmashMe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this, but since I've moved to So Cal, dry skin hasn't been a problem. But when I go back up north to visit, I'll pull this stuff out in a heartbeat. Has a nice, light texture and pleasing scent. I'd buy again, a little goes a long way.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2004 8:38:00 PM More reviews by katstuck

i used to love this but it suddenly started to sting and burn my skin horribly! oh well, it was so good while it lasted, so i'm giving it a few lippies for those blissful 2 weeks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2004 11:19:00 AM More reviews by appleqn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Considering the fact that I hated the light version of Moisture Surge (the one in a pump bottle) as it stung my skin like mad, I was amazed to find that this has become my HG (night) moisturizer. Sleeping in an air-conditioned room dried out my skin and I love applying something thicker but yet not too greasy and Clinique's Moisture Surge was the perfect solution, it leaves my skin feeling a lot softer and hydrated. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2004 11:13:00 AM More reviews by shannong

I received this in a swap after reading raves on it here. I have used it on/off about a month and I must say I really like it. I am generally not a Clinique fan at all, but this is an excellent noncomedogenic, albeit very lightweight, moisturizer. I find it works best if I mix it with a couple of drops of hyaluronic acid, it goes alot farther that way. Another thing I am really loving about it is that I can lightly layer it over my makeup during the day (cream blush, concealer) and it doesn't ruin the integrity of the blush or concealer, ie, no flaking, creasing, unnatural color change. I have combo skin that is oily in summer, slightly dry in winter. This is not for those with serious dryness issues, it is not nearly emollient enough. Like others, I feel the packaging could be improved upon, a pump bottle or squeeze tube would be far more hygienic.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2004 4:18:00 AM More reviews by BronxBaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this stuff, which surprised me as my rosacea generally rebels against Clinique skin care products. However, for a fraction of the price, you can buy St. Ives Cucumber & Elastin Stress instead. Both are definitely more of lightweight, summer gels if you're dry-skinned like me.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2004 2:32:00 PM More reviews by efreber

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i used the Moisture On Call and wanted something a little more moisturizing so I got this.. YUCK! This is so drying and does nothing compared to Moisture on Call.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2003 2:11:00 PM More reviews by cinnawoman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is wonderful. Leaves skin feeling soft and silky. Too expensive - does not last long at least not for me! lightweight and great for summer. Great product...can't afford to buy it every month though!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/17/2003 11:42:00 AM More reviews by miaandian

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have very sensitive skin - Rosacea to be precise, flakey all over and oily in the T zone . This is the best moisturiser I have ever used. No burning sensation, ever. Just the right amount of moisture for me. No break outs. Makeup goes on smoothly... Now all I need is the right makeup!