November 26, 2014 | 1859 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2004 4:18:00 AM More reviews by BronxBaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this stuff, which surprised me as my rosacea generally rebels against Clinique skin care products. However, for a fraction of the price, you can buy St. Ives Cucumber & Elastin Stress instead. Both are definitely more of lightweight, summer gels if you're dry-skinned like me.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2004 2:32:00 PM More reviews by efreber

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i used the Moisture On Call and wanted something a little more moisturizing so I got this.. YUCK! This is so drying and does nothing compared to Moisture on Call.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2003 2:11:00 PM More reviews by cinnawoman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is wonderful. Leaves skin feeling soft and silky. Too expensive - does not last long at least not for me! lightweight and great for summer. Great product...can't afford to buy it every month though!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/17/2003 11:42:00 AM More reviews by miaandian

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have very sensitive skin - Rosacea to be precise, flakey all over and oily in the T zone . This is the best moisturiser I have ever used. No burning sensation, ever. Just the right amount of moisture for me. No break outs. Makeup goes on smoothly... Now all I need is the right makeup!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2003 4:21:00 PM More reviews by sally2002

I really like this gel moisturizer, but I think it would be better for my skin in the summertime. Now that we're heading into winter, it seems like it doesn't have the moisturizing power that I need. But it does leave my skin smooth and it sinks in quickly, with no irritation or stinging (even around the eyes). I also knocked off a point because the price is so darn high.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2003 3:32:00 PM More reviews by KatFisch

This is my favourite moisturiser. I am 23 and have oily/combo/acne prone skin - this moisturiser has *never* broken me out, which a LOT of things tend to do! :-/ It leaves my skin feeling so soft, smooth and hydrated just the right amount and foundation goes over it so nicely. I am on my 3rd jar of this now! Small tip: Try looking on eBay as you can get a good deal ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2003 6:44:00 AM More reviews by GreenApple

Good for summer use but in dry winter, I cannot benefit from this oil-free moisturizer. It really gives moisture to my skin but it doesn't last. I would like to look for sth which has oil in it. I love it during the summer time though.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2003 9:57:00 PM More reviews by sunkist847

All I have to say about this product is it's texture and moisturizing capabilities are remarkably similar to regular Aloe Vera.. only aloe vera is about one tenth of the price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2003 12:50:00 PM More reviews by x0x0rebeccax0x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Clinique, as a brand, kinda sucks for skincare but i was impressed with this. it's a lightweight gel moisturizer. its GREAT for oily skin. warning: don't leave the cap off, it tries into a filmy, slimy substance, yuck.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2003 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Natalie_F

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the best moisturizer i ever used. It's so light weight. Good for my oily skin. My makeup goes on smoothly abt using it.However i think it's quite ex. The packaging would be better if it's a pump type...