December 18, 2014 | 1031 users online

Eyeliner - Bobbi Brown - Gel Eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2002 8:52:00 AM More reviews by plumeriagirl

I had this in Sepia Ink. It wore well, but if you got it into your lashes, it was hard to remove, and sometimes, lashes came out with the gel. It glides on easily, and the color stayed true, but the color was too harsh for my taste. I prefer Trish McEvoy cake liners you apply wet or dry, and Bare Escentuals loose liner shadows that you can apply wet or dry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2002 8:26:00 AM More reviews by SandraWS

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've never had much luck using eyeliner whether it was pencil, liquid, creme .. whatever. However, I always liked what it did for the eyes! I read the reviews here and decided to give this a try. I got Sepia Ink along with the ultra fine liner brush.
All I can say is that I'm so amazed with how easy it is to use this stuff, and how pretty it makes your eyes look. It's softer, yet deeper than any pencil. It's much easier to actually make an even line (width and color intensity). I would definitely get this again and I'm looking forward to trying some of the other colors.
Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2002 3:29:00 PM More reviews by 007blonde

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazing is all I can say. I have always been hesistant to try a liquid or wet eyeliner, concerned that itwould be impossible to work with. Not so with this baby- I used the Laura Mercer eyeliner brush and found I was able to get an absolutely perfect soft line (I always wear eyeliner under my bottom lashes, so this is very important! Purchased Sepia- the best brown I've ever had (no red). I'm going back for violet!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2002 7:30:00 PM More reviews by TriciaK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't know how I survived without this. It stays perfect all day, is waterproof, and a little goes a very long way. I had some brush issues though until I discovered "Loew-Cornell tight spot" brush at my local craft store. It makes ALL the difference in application.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2002 6:24:00 PM More reviews by sheep23

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The staying power is very good... noticeably better than the MAC cream eyeliner and other cake eyeliners. Just a little tricky to apply at first but I've found using the right brush can make a difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2002 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Jenelle

This has to be the best eyeliner I have ever used. It stays on al day, never smudges and goes on really smooth. It doesn't even run when it gets wet. It took me about a week to get the hang of applying it with the brush, but it so absolutely the best eyeliner I have ever bought. I would definitely buy it again. I seems a little bit expensive when you see the size of the jar, but it will last you forever!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2002 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Ingrid

Wow, this stuff stays on all day and really easy to apply. I use the BB ultra-fine eyeliner brush. I have only tried Sepia but I can't wait to try more.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2002 4:55:00 PM More reviews by mucrazy

Fabolous! This eyelines was the only one that stayed put on my eyes! They tend to be very oily and this really stayed!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2002 11:26:00 PM More reviews by terriergrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was a skeptic at first, but curiosity got the best of me and I went for it one day at Nordstrom's and bought Sepia, Granite, and Black. This is an amazing product! It took me a few trials and errors to get the hang of application, but with my trusty MAC 266 angled brush, I now get reliable results every time. This stuff lasts forever and WILL NOT budge until you choose for it to. You get the glamour of a liquid liner with easier application. I don't think I can ever go back to pencil liners again now that this product has me spoiled!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2002 9:23:00 AM More reviews by sweetcaroline

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought Hunter, a deep green with brown undertones. I already have black ink, which was very dramatic, so Hunter is a good color for definining without looking harsh on my brown eyes. I use Paula Dorf's eyeliner brush, which is a small, flat brush. It allows me to push color easily into my lashline without irritating my eyes!