March 2, 2015 | 1078 users online

Eyeliner - Bobbi Brown - Gel Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2003 7:38:00 PM More reviews by suzetteh

I am used to using a liquid eyeliner, but this is a great replacement......sometimes the liquid is too dark and this seems to have the right effect although I am sure it could be darkened also. I am thinking of trying some of the other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2003 5:56:00 AM More reviews by ally_xyz

Best eyeliner i have EVER used. Will not go back to cake or pencil liners now. Easy to apply, wears increadably well and looks fantastic. You can create dramatic or subtle looks easily. Will buy this again and again. UPDATE: This is FAB! Dosn't run down from your lower lash line, down the little lines like others do. Stays just how you applied it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2002 7:25:00 PM More reviews by Aligirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Had to add my $.02..I discovered these after having tried MAC and Smashbox creme liners..BB gel liners by far out shine both of the afore mentioned..Good selection of shades that wear like iron..It took me some practice to find the right brush and application technique but now that I've mastered it,I'll never use anything else.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2002 6:31:00 PM More reviews by ChillPPP

I have Black and Granite in this product. It's a wonderful product that lasts all day. The trick is to find the right brush to get the look you want. I use TM #11 brush to push it into the base of the lashes for a nautral look. A great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2002 11:19:00 AM More reviews by KateN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have Sepia (brown) and Violet Ink (dark purple) and especially adore the former. They last all day. On my top lash line, I leave the line unsmudged; but on my bottom lashes, if I want to give my smudged powder liner a little extra staying power, I'll apply this first and soften it with my finger.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2002 12:42:00 AM More reviews by alittleglitter

this is my first time lining with a brush and i must say that BB Gel and the ultra fine brush made it a very pleasant experience. the texture of the gel made it very easy to apply. the staying power is fantastic, much better than the pencil. i've not used it long enough to comment on how the gel texture changes with time but the MA said not to store in a a/c room and screw the cap REAL tightly after used. if it hardens, put a lil moisturiser on the brush before dipping into the gel. hopre this helps someone! oh i didnt give it a 5 because i dont like the glass container :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2002 12:47:00 AM More reviews by KarenPie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I went back to change my review on this. I liked this one at first, then thought the product had changed texture a bit and gotten less pliable. But then read another reviewer's recommendation to just stir uup the product if it gets pasty. I did this and it seemed to get creamier again. This eyeliner has better staying power than other cream liners and the color I got, cobalt, is a bright but beautiful blue. I don't like BB's liner brush, I instead use Philosophy's liner brush, my favorite, and I can get a very fine, even line with that combo.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2002 8:52:00 AM More reviews by plumeriagirl

I had this in Sepia Ink. It wore well, but if you got it into your lashes, it was hard to remove, and sometimes, lashes came out with the gel. It glides on easily, and the color stayed true, but the color was too harsh for my taste. I prefer Trish McEvoy cake liners you apply wet or dry, and Bare Escentuals loose liner shadows that you can apply wet or dry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2002 8:26:00 AM More reviews by SandraWS

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've never had much luck using eyeliner whether it was pencil, liquid, creme .. whatever. However, I always liked what it did for the eyes! I read the reviews here and decided to give this a try. I got Sepia Ink along with the ultra fine liner brush.
All I can say is that I'm so amazed with how easy it is to use this stuff, and how pretty it makes your eyes look. It's softer, yet deeper than any pencil. It's much easier to actually make an even line (width and color intensity). I would definitely get this again and I'm looking forward to trying some of the other colors.
Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2002 3:29:00 PM More reviews by 007blonde

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazing is all I can say. I have always been hesistant to try a liquid or wet eyeliner, concerned that itwould be impossible to work with. Not so with this baby- I used the Laura Mercer eyeliner brush and found I was able to get an absolutely perfect soft line (I always wear eyeliner under my bottom lashes, so this is very important! Purchased Sepia- the best brown I've ever had (no red). I'm going back for violet!