August 20, 2014 | 1858 users online

Eyeliner - Bobbi Brown - Gel Eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2002 11:38:00 PM More reviews by lalalarobin

This looks really nice if you can apply it perfectly but it isn't so easy to. It's hard to apply and it smudged really easily on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2002 7:50:00 PM More reviews by glamourdoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I just got so tired of buying pencil liners and having to buy more liner all the time. I finally decided to give this a try.

This stuff is just amazing. I showered with this on and it stayed intact. It stays put and does not run, fade, or smear. It is waterproof. I got a good 15 hours of wear from this. Which says a lot because my eyelids are an oil-slick.

I like it enough that I want to buy other colors (I got the granite ink, and now want sepia and black).

I am so happy to have finally found this--it's my grail liner! This is what all the other liners wish they could be!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2002 5:10:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

So far I only have Violet Ink but I definitely want more!! It doesnt budge all day and is easy to apply. Makes my green eyes pop as well!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2002 11:28:00 PM More reviews by Tuhreesuh

i got this to try because I had heard so many raves about it, and it was hard for me to find eyeliner that didn't end up not on my eyes at the end of the day. It's a gel form that I use with a taklon brush I got at the craft store. It is virtually unmovable once on, and wears well. I like it, but I don't like the whole complexity of brush, and bottle, and all of that. I like pencils better. And i don't wear it every day, so it will take me forever to go through it all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2002 9:56:00 AM More reviews by cecil007chan

I use to love these, but just couldn't make it even. So now I use really pigmented black e/s (Armnai #4) w/ TM #11 brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2002 2:48:00 AM More reviews by KarenCG

I have several colors of BB Gel Liner and love every one of them. I almost always use liquid liner, and this is similar to using liquid, only thicker. The colors are very pretty and wearable, application is easy, and the liner is very long-lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2002 4:15:00 PM More reviews by maryannw

Where has this product been all my life? I absolutely love this product. It did not budge on me all throughout the day! It is so quick and easy to apply too (with the right brush that is!)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2002 12:46:00 PM More reviews by blyss

I may be the only one to have a negative comment on this but this product was not a holy grail for me... not even close. I went to a BB Makeover event and my MA raved about this. Fast forward to about 1 hour later after the makeover and my SO is looking at me funny. As i found out, i looked like Tammy Faye Baker after crying. It was smudging everywhere and the consistency still remained gel-ish like. I'm not certain if it was the weather (32C with a lot of humidity) but it was very disappointing to see this happen!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2002 11:40:00 AM More reviews by octavius2

This is the best of all gel liners. If you are looking for longevity in an eyeliner and have been discouraged with MAC and Smashbox which smear in spite of their claims, this one is for you. It may take some practice to apply since it dries quickly but once its on its not going anywhere. I've been using this for about a year and have a few suggestions. Use the BB ultra fine brush and keep it clean between applications. Applying the eyeliner over powder shadow seems to make it cake so apply the eyeliner first. If you apply too much you can remove a tiny bit to soften the look with a q-tip dipped in Maybelline non-oily eye makeup remover. And the best eye makeup remover for this product is Lancome Bifocal.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2002 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Pam1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This eyeliner rocks!!! It really is easy to apply (compared with the hard time I had with liquids), looks beautiful, and lasts all day!!! What else could you ask for in an eyeliner. So far I have the granite color, and I want to go back and get the sepia (brown). I apply it very close to my upper eyelashes in a very thin line so it looks quite natural. This stuff is the best!!!