November 26, 2014 | 931 users online

Eyeliner - Bobbi Brown - Gel Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2002 6:24:00 PM More reviews by sheep23

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The staying power is very good... noticeably better than the MAC cream eyeliner and other cake eyeliners. Just a little tricky to apply at first but I've found using the right brush can make a difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2002 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Jenelle

This has to be the best eyeliner I have ever used. It stays on al day, never smudges and goes on really smooth. It doesn't even run when it gets wet. It took me about a week to get the hang of applying it with the brush, but it so absolutely the best eyeliner I have ever bought. I would definitely buy it again. I seems a little bit expensive when you see the size of the jar, but it will last you forever!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2002 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Ingrid

Wow, this stuff stays on all day and really easy to apply. I use the BB ultra-fine eyeliner brush. I have only tried Sepia but I can't wait to try more.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2002 4:55:00 PM More reviews by mucrazy

Fabolous! This eyelines was the only one that stayed put on my eyes! They tend to be very oily and this really stayed!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2002 11:26:00 PM More reviews by terriergrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was a skeptic at first, but curiosity got the best of me and I went for it one day at Nordstrom's and bought Sepia, Granite, and Black. This is an amazing product! It took me a few trials and errors to get the hang of application, but with my trusty MAC 266 angled brush, I now get reliable results every time. This stuff lasts forever and WILL NOT budge until you choose for it to. You get the glamour of a liquid liner with easier application. I don't think I can ever go back to pencil liners again now that this product has me spoiled!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2002 9:23:00 AM More reviews by sweetcaroline

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought Hunter, a deep green with brown undertones. I already have black ink, which was very dramatic, so Hunter is a good color for definining without looking harsh on my brown eyes. I use Paula Dorf's eyeliner brush, which is a small, flat brush. It allows me to push color easily into my lashline without irritating my eyes!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2002 11:38:00 PM More reviews by lalalarobin

This looks really nice if you can apply it perfectly but it isn't so easy to. It's hard to apply and it smudged really easily on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2002 7:50:00 PM More reviews by glamourdoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I just got so tired of buying pencil liners and having to buy more liner all the time. I finally decided to give this a try.

This stuff is just amazing. I showered with this on and it stayed intact. It stays put and does not run, fade, or smear. It is waterproof. I got a good 15 hours of wear from this. Which says a lot because my eyelids are an oil-slick.

I like it enough that I want to buy other colors (I got the granite ink, and now want sepia and black).

I am so happy to have finally found this--it's my grail liner! This is what all the other liners wish they could be!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2002 5:10:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

So far I only have Violet Ink but I definitely want more!! It doesnt budge all day and is easy to apply. Makes my green eyes pop as well!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2002 11:28:00 PM More reviews by Tuhreesuh

i got this to try because I had heard so many raves about it, and it was hard for me to find eyeliner that didn't end up not on my eyes at the end of the day. It's a gel form that I use with a taklon brush I got at the craft store. It is virtually unmovable once on, and wears well. I like it, but I don't like the whole complexity of brush, and bottle, and all of that. I like pencils better. And i don't wear it every day, so it will take me forever to go through it all.