August 27, 2014 | 1967 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2002 1:28:00 PM More reviews by ancient_egyptian22

This mascara was a pretty good choice, but I didn't really fall head over heels for it. The "very black" made a noticable difference on my already dark lashes and it did seem to stay pretty soft. I didn't really like the consistency of the product though and I'm still searching for my Holy Grail mascara. (Shade: very black)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2002 4:38:00 AM More reviews by xcocox

I loveeee mascara but hate long spidery lashes! Yikes...!!! But this is my all-time fave, a staple.Cheap & good! I just updated my review cuz though this is generally a gd mascara, it smudges during the day after abt 3hrs.. er.. some MUA-er mention tt maybelline's waterproof mascara alwaz smudges..maybe she's rite

[Packaging]

Comes in a sleek sliver packaging unliek that of the washable formula (blue-silver). Chic!

[Quality]

Wet formula that do not dries so fast. Provides decent length with clump free lashes, provided that i wiped the wand first with tissue. Remember to finsih up by combig through the lashes with a eyebrow comb/old mascara wand. The waterproof formula still smears if you have oily skin so touch up is needed in mid-day. Just remove the smears with makeup remover using cotton bud.

[Overall]
It have already become my staple, what else can i say? *hee* I've tried other brands like Clarins, Lancome, Clinique, etc but i still belive this is the best because of the quality it delivers with a low price tag! I prefer the waterproof formula cuz i will be out the whole day and this is more resistant to smears! Sometimes i can get this @SGD10. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2002 12:02:00 AM More reviews by madelin

I really love Full and Soft mascara and mostly wear it in waterproof. It gives me great length and fullness. I always keep coming back to this mascara. Huge rave!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2002 3:17:00 PM More reviews by AsiaChick

This mascara definitely delivers full and soft. I like how it makes my eye lashes look more natural, doesn't get all over the bottom of my eyes and doesn't clump as much as Loreal's mascaras. A big plus was it didn't irritate my eyes at all. It was definitely worth what I paid for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2002 3:38:00 AM More reviews by watermelon

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i love this mascara, it really defines my lashes naturally but it still smudges a little on my lower lids after a while. i wear it with panda non mascara though and it lasts the whole day!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2002 10:16:00 AM More reviews by cetoile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love, love this mascara - almost cried with happiness when I saw the results after I used it. My straight, Asian lashes held the curl and looked longer and softer than they have ever looked in their life! I have tried what seems like a billion mascaras and this is the only one that isn't clumpy and heavy on my lashes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2002 5:38:00 AM More reviews by shopaholic3286

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I really wanted to love this mascara and as much as i love maybelline products, i must say that i was kinda disappointed. It smeared and smudged on me, like most maybelline mascaras do on me and it didn't give a really full look to my lashes. However the mascara was really waterproof and it did leave my lashes soft at times.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2002 2:34:00 AM More reviews by elaina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Okay, I had 6 mascaras open when I bought this, but I wasn't satisfied with any of those and this one was on sale ($6 CDN). I'm so glad I tried it! Although it necessitates an eye-makeup remover, this mascara gives me the results I've been searching for: moist, pliable lashes; waterproof; non-smudging or flaking; holds a curl. I like it better than my L'Oreal Featherlash and MF 2000 Calorie Aqualash, as it looks more natural and less spiky.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2002 10:49:00 PM More reviews by SUpeRBaJa039

this is the only mascara i've tried, and probably the only one i will!! it has yet to clump, smudge, or flake on me. it thickens nicely, and isn't to harsh. also, if you like drama, you can get it here, as with natural too. very versatile, and by no means harsh. i definetly recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2002 11:19:00 PM More reviews by kinderbabydawl

I hate this product! My eyelashes didnt look full and they SURE werent soft! It made my lashes sticky and clumpy. Everyone always says how Maybelline has great mascara's but I've always been unimpressed. I prefer my Almay 100 times more.