Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

3.9

Petroleum Distillates, C8 9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Water (Aqua), Synthetic Beeswax, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Laurate, Silica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Methylparaben, Isoceteth 20, Lecithin, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl/Methacrylate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Simethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Carmine (CI 75470) (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Green), CI 77299 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

on 12/6/2004 11:27:00 PM

I plan on returning this mascara if I can't find a good eye m/u remover. Although it did a good job of giving a more natural lash, it was an absolute PAIN to try to remove with my Almay eye pads. And I don't want to aggravate that delicate eye area. I took out a few lashes in the midst of trying hopelessly to remove this stuff.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I decided to try the waterproof Full 'n Soft b/c I liked the regular version very much; however, the regular formula seemed to work its way into my eyes. Since using this waterproof version, I have not had a problem with the mascara traveling to unwanted places. As with the regular version, I really like how this mascara makes my lashes look--long and glamorous, yet not brittle to the touch. The only thing I have to get used to is trying to get the mascara off at night...it takes me forever to get this stuff off! As far as performance and looks, however, I am very pleased with this product.

This is the BEST, hands down. Does what it says... gives full, thick, beautiful lashes. HG right here.

on 11/19/2004 5:45:00 PM

Used this a few years ago and switched it up a bit...but am not back to using Full n' Soft waterproof. This product gives me NATURAL, healthy, thick, gorgeous-looking lashes. I'm a big, big fan of this!

on 11/19/2004 4:31:00 PM

This is my HG mascara.
Leaves my lashes full, soft and natural- no clumping.
Best mascara I've ever tried, will repurchase.

on 11/11/2004 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

AWESOME! I have very long, but sparse lashes and most mascaras look to harsh against my PPP skin and platinum blonde hair. This one is my HG. It makes my lashes fuller and adds a bit of length. It isn't crunchy, doesn't weigh my lashes down and is practically clum free. Only downside is a fairly large tube that becomes cumbersone in my itty-bitty purse. Overall two thumbs up!

on 10/30/2004 3:31:00 PM

Nothing held a curl better then this mascara. I've no idea why this holds EVERYTHING and by "everything", I meant that this held the entire curl on my asian lashes, unlike volum' express that held about 75% of it. This clumped a *bit* which is okay since I comb my lashes afterwards anyways. It lengthened and seperated like nothing else. I do have a minor flaking problem though...

on 10/21/2004 6:48:00 AM

I love the way my lashes look when I use this. Very natural-looking, lush and holds the curl. However, even the waterproof one smudges on me, so won't repurchase.

on 10/20/2004 8:25:00 PM

The BEST mascara out there. I have tried almost every mascara and must say this is absolutely amazing stuff. Makes my lashes...well, full and soft. Never clumpy, stays put all day, seems to put the slightest of curl on my lashes- GREAT mascara! I have talked to so many other women who adore this, please give it a try.

on 10/14/2004 1:34:00 AM

Makes my lashes long and thick, beautiful look for the first few hours. Then it's nothing but flakes, flakes, flakes for me! Somehow I can't get it to wash off in the shower, but I can get the flakes all over my face. Sigh!