December 21, 2014 | 1087 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2004 9:48:00 PM More reviews by technopixie

Fabulous mascara. Perfect for a pretty and natural look- not spidery in any way, which I need because I wear glasses. It holds curl really well, and it doesn't smudge at all on me, surprisingly. It smudges a little if I forget to take it off overnight, but not badly at all- and I wear a sleep mask. If I want a more dramatic look, I put a little loose powder on my lashes and put on another coat.

If you have clumping problems with this mascara, you might have a bad tube- I've noticed that maybelline mascaras abruptly start to clump once they reach the 8 month point.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2004 5:38:00 PM More reviews by craff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the washable Full 'N' Soft, but hate the waterproof. The waterproof one smudged big time!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2004 4:07:00 PM More reviews by laureg

i love this stuff. it separates and defines lashes beautifully, and truly does give your lashes the look of those coveted lashes in the magazine ads. i can seriously put on 4-5 coats of this stuff with each lash still being *perfectly* defined, and *without* any sort of tammy faye look. that's a huge accomplishment that not very mascaras can live up to! it smudges a bit on my upper eyelids, but hey- who cares? my lashes have never looked so good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2004 9:49:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wanted a nice volumizing mascara for the warmer months that wouldn't smudge or smear during high humidity days and several MUAers raved about this one.

I picked it up not too long ago and I'm really impressed! It makes my lashes look thick and full and doesn't clump or run around my eyes. The price isn't too bad either, especially since drugstores are often running sales on mascara. I would purchase this again for sure.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2004 5:30:00 PM More reviews by zoegirl1987

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Other

Makes the lashes full and beautiful but it is not at all waterproof, heck, it smudges even when it isn't exposed to any water at all. I don't understand how they can market this as a waterproof mascara.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2004 12:55:00 AM More reviews by LukkiChrm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just wanted this for when I swim to brighten my eyes up a little and it was perfect. It gave me nice full lashes (did not compare to my hg diorshow but came close) and didn't come off or transfer on to my lower eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2004 8:24:00 PM More reviews by BlueSpark

LOVE! and the more I use it, the more I like it. It gives me really good length. It's never clumpy and looks so natural! I guess if you are looking for a more dramatic mascara than you might not like this. But with two coats, my lashes look so full! Well I love it, But I can understand why some people wouldnt like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2004 11:10:00 AM More reviews by Sashayy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

It is products like this that make me so happy to be part of MUA. I saw this mascara rec'd repeatedly on the boards so I decided to try it. For $3, what the heck, right?

I'm so happy I did!

I have long curly lashes naturally so I don't need lengthening. What I do need a mascara to give me is plumping, as my lashes are rather fine. I also need colour as mine are a very pale blonde. Finally, I need to wear a waterproof formula daily, as I have rather watery eyes so I wanted one that would be tear-proof but gentle on lashes (didn't want to see little lost soliders on my cotton pad each night).

This mascara gives me everything I've ever wanted. Soft texture, plump fullness, easy application, even coverage, no clumping, no stinging, the brush doesn't pick up too much and it comes in a nice dark brown shade. It is completely waterproof and long-lasting - it gives me 18+ hour wear.

This has become a complete HG for me and I find myself reaching for this one daily.

Now if only I could find it here in Canada in the golden brown someone else here in the reviews mentions is available overseas! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2004 8:54:00 PM More reviews by luckynumba9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i *love* this. i used to be one of those "i want the longes lashes in the world!" kind of girls, so i wasnt really interested in trying this, but the reviews on here really caught my attention and curiosity. i was sick of the clumping that all my "lengthening" mascaras did. so i tryed it out...and now i LOVE it, i dont care about having long lashes anymore, i care about having natural looking, clump free lashes. looks so much better than long, clumpy lashes anyways. this mascara turned around my veiw of makeup...weird i know, but now i go for more subtle, natural looking makeup, and never looked better. also, i have straight lashes, and all mascaras BUT this one flatten the curl, this holds it so well! i would be so upset if they discontinued this mascara cuz it is definetly my HG

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2004 9:09:00 PM More reviews by PartTimeAngel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

the more i use this the more i love it!!! looks sooooo good on my lashes and hold the curl REALLY well still! i found that if i put a coat on, comb my lashes, and put another layer fo the mascara on, my lashes dont clump at all and look fantastic!