October 1, 2014 | 1807 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2002 7:59:00 AM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Really great product.Gives my lashes that falsie look without clumps-price is great too :).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2002 3:23:00 PM More reviews by cheerchick6707

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I will never buy another black macara again. This is great! No clumps, stays on...what more could you want?

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2002 1:28:00 PM More reviews by ancient_egyptian22

This mascara was a pretty good choice, but I didn't really fall head over heels for it. The "very black" made a noticable difference on my already dark lashes and it did seem to stay pretty soft. I didn't really like the consistency of the product though and I'm still searching for my Holy Grail mascara. (Shade: very black)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2002 4:38:00 AM More reviews by xcocox

I loveeee mascara but hate long spidery lashes! Yikes...!!! But this is my all-time fave, a staple.Cheap & good! I just updated my review cuz though this is generally a gd mascara, it smudges during the day after abt 3hrs.. er.. some MUA-er mention tt maybelline's waterproof mascara alwaz smudges..maybe she's rite

[Packaging]

Comes in a sleek sliver packaging unliek that of the washable formula (blue-silver). Chic!

[Quality]

Wet formula that do not dries so fast. Provides decent length with clump free lashes, provided that i wiped the wand first with tissue. Remember to finsih up by combig through the lashes with a eyebrow comb/old mascara wand. The waterproof formula still smears if you have oily skin so touch up is needed in mid-day. Just remove the smears with makeup remover using cotton bud.

[Overall]
It have already become my staple, what else can i say? *hee* I've tried other brands like Clarins, Lancome, Clinique, etc but i still belive this is the best because of the quality it delivers with a low price tag! I prefer the waterproof formula cuz i will be out the whole day and this is more resistant to smears! Sometimes i can get this @SGD10. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2002 12:02:00 AM More reviews by madelin

I really love Full and Soft mascara and mostly wear it in waterproof. It gives me great length and fullness. I always keep coming back to this mascara. Huge rave!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2002 3:17:00 PM More reviews by AsiaChick

This mascara definitely delivers full and soft. I like how it makes my eye lashes look more natural, doesn't get all over the bottom of my eyes and doesn't clump as much as Loreal's mascaras. A big plus was it didn't irritate my eyes at all. It was definitely worth what I paid for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2002 3:38:00 AM More reviews by watermelon

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i love this mascara, it really defines my lashes naturally but it still smudges a little on my lower lids after a while. i wear it with panda non mascara though and it lasts the whole day!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2002 10:16:00 AM More reviews by cetoile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love, love this mascara - almost cried with happiness when I saw the results after I used it. My straight, Asian lashes held the curl and looked longer and softer than they have ever looked in their life! I have tried what seems like a billion mascaras and this is the only one that isn't clumpy and heavy on my lashes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2002 5:38:00 AM More reviews by shopaholic3286

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I really wanted to love this mascara and as much as i love maybelline products, i must say that i was kinda disappointed. It smeared and smudged on me, like most maybelline mascaras do on me and it didn't give a really full look to my lashes. However the mascara was really waterproof and it did leave my lashes soft at times.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2002 2:34:00 AM More reviews by elaina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Okay, I had 6 mascaras open when I bought this, but I wasn't satisfied with any of those and this one was on sale ($6 CDN). I'm so glad I tried it! Although it necessitates an eye-makeup remover, this mascara gives me the results I've been searching for: moist, pliable lashes; waterproof; non-smudging or flaking; holds a curl. I like it better than my L'Oreal Featherlash and MF 2000 Calorie Aqualash, as it looks more natural and less spiky.