October 25, 2014 | 1701 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2003 10:05:00 PM More reviews by Gigi251

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Let me be the first to say, this mascara isn't for everyone. If you want your short, sparse eyelashes to look like fake eyelashes (or even close to that), this is NOT for you. However, for those of us who just want a non-smudging, non-clumpy, adds a bit of definition and fullness while still looking natural, this is perfect. It's not a miracle worker, but I love it to itty bitty bits. If I was looking for drama, though, I'd probably look elsewhere.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2003 6:47:00 AM More reviews by blusky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Decent mascara for the natural look. This did cause me to have panda eyes later on in the day however :-( Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2002 7:59:00 AM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Really great product.Gives my lashes that falsie look without clumps-price is great too :).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2002 3:23:00 PM More reviews by cheerchick6707

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I will never buy another black macara again. This is great! No clumps, stays on...what more could you want?

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2002 1:28:00 PM More reviews by ancient_egyptian22

This mascara was a pretty good choice, but I didn't really fall head over heels for it. The "very black" made a noticable difference on my already dark lashes and it did seem to stay pretty soft. I didn't really like the consistency of the product though and I'm still searching for my Holy Grail mascara. (Shade: very black)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2002 4:38:00 AM More reviews by xcocox

I loveeee mascara but hate long spidery lashes! Yikes...!!! But this is my all-time fave, a staple.Cheap & good! I just updated my review cuz though this is generally a gd mascara, it smudges during the day after abt 3hrs.. er.. some MUA-er mention tt maybelline's waterproof mascara alwaz smudges..maybe she's rite

[Packaging]

Comes in a sleek sliver packaging unliek that of the washable formula (blue-silver). Chic!

[Quality]

Wet formula that do not dries so fast. Provides decent length with clump free lashes, provided that i wiped the wand first with tissue. Remember to finsih up by combig through the lashes with a eyebrow comb/old mascara wand. The waterproof formula still smears if you have oily skin so touch up is needed in mid-day. Just remove the smears with makeup remover using cotton bud.

[Overall]
It have already become my staple, what else can i say? *hee* I've tried other brands like Clarins, Lancome, Clinique, etc but i still belive this is the best because of the quality it delivers with a low price tag! I prefer the waterproof formula cuz i will be out the whole day and this is more resistant to smears! Sometimes i can get this @SGD10. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2002 12:02:00 AM More reviews by madelin

I really love Full and Soft mascara and mostly wear it in waterproof. It gives me great length and fullness. I always keep coming back to this mascara. Huge rave!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2002 3:17:00 PM More reviews by AsiaChick

This mascara definitely delivers full and soft. I like how it makes my eye lashes look more natural, doesn't get all over the bottom of my eyes and doesn't clump as much as Loreal's mascaras. A big plus was it didn't irritate my eyes at all. It was definitely worth what I paid for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2002 3:38:00 AM More reviews by watermelon

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i love this mascara, it really defines my lashes naturally but it still smudges a little on my lower lids after a while. i wear it with panda non mascara though and it lasts the whole day!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2002 10:16:00 AM More reviews by cetoile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love, love this mascara - almost cried with happiness when I saw the results after I used it. My straight, Asian lashes held the curl and looked longer and softer than they have ever looked in their life! I have tried what seems like a billion mascaras and this is the only one that isn't clumpy and heavy on my lashes.