July 29, 2014 | 1851 users online

Cleansers - Cetaphil - Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2004 10:05:00 PM More reviews by the_zen_fairy

my skin is calmer and clearer sincer using this cleanser. cleans off all makeup, including eye, and leaves my skin soft and clean. i will buy this again and again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2004 12:27:00 PM More reviews by wingedtwilight

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an okay cleanser. It freaks me out because there is no bubbly, and I need the bubbly. However, it lasts a looong time. I use it to cleanse my face at night before applying Retin-A, as per derm's instructions. My skin doesn't feel tight after I wash it, but it doesn't feel "clean." In fact, if I swab some toner on my face, I've got leftover residue. Mediocre as far as makeup removal goes, but I guess that's expected from a gentler cleanser. Although it burns at times, actually. Oh well. I suppose if it was very bad my skin would be breaking out, but it's not. A good cleanser if you need something "gentle" while on dermatologist-recommended acne medicine.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2004 11:22:00 PM More reviews by ttroell

this product actually felt like it got hot as i rubbed it on my face. burned my skin and dried me out to boot.

hated this.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2004 11:17:00 PM More reviews by ProductJunkie30

Good product, great price. I can't complain, it works really well for me. I have an oily t-zone and don't wear that much makeup, so take it for what it's worh. It doesn't really foam, but I don't care too much about that...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2004 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Rosered

Terrific cleanser for my oily skin. Breakouts are now infrequent and skin texture isn't dried out like with other, more expensive products for oily skin. Am disappointed that there is fragrance but will always rebuy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2004 3:06:00 AM More reviews by Hedd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great for taking off makeup w/o irritating/drying out my skin. Gentle enough for my sensitive/oily skin. I like this better than Purpose Face Wash- because its not as drying. I like the pump a lot -it gives just the right amount to use. The price isn't too bad since you are getting a lot of product for $9.99 at Target. I keep coming back to this cleanser. It helps clean my oily/high sebum producing skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2004 10:52:00 PM More reviews by gomerpayal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i think this is the best facial cleanser i have found. i have really sensitive skin, but this never made me breakout. i used to go to a dermatologist and pay $18 for neostrata, but this is so much better for than half of the price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2004 9:43:00 PM More reviews by LucyBelieves

I neither hate nor love this stuff. My only gripe is that I never feel as if it has rinsed completely off my face.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2004 5:24:00 PM More reviews by jessca06

this was way too drying for my skin and my face is very oily. i didn't like it at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2004 4:50:00 PM More reviews by queenV

This is one of my staple summer cleansers. It removes all traces of makeup & oil without overdrying, and doesn't cause irritations or breakouts. The only thing I'm not too keen about is the smell, but I'm getting used to it. It smells like patchouli incense, which is too strong for my taste.
UPDATE: Because of the smell, I now use either the Clean & Clear cleanser for sensitive skin or Beauty Without Cruelty 3% AHA cleanser. Both leave my face clean & soft, and have very light, but pleasant scents.