BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 4/26/2006 6:01:00 PM

i was a little turned off by how pink it looked and i wasn't sure if it would show up on my olive complexion but i was very pleasantly surprised.
it shows up as a very natural and pretty flush on my cheeks. what i love most about it is that it really brightens up my complexion. it's subtle and pretty.
it's kinda pricey but i got it in a swap so im happy.

on 4/26/2006 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Ok prodcut, Woould be lovely on light skin only really, as it doesnt show up on my darkish skin...

on 4/25/2006 10:39:00 PM

I liked Dallas, but I LOVE Dandelion! It is perfectly suited for my cool, pale skin tone. I don't think that there is a way to mess up application of this blush. I also love the smell. It reminds me of my Strawberry Shortcake dolls from when I was a little girl.

on 4/23/2006 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I bought this stuff probably two years ago and it's still in my drawer after being used only three times. I thought it would be great to put on my skin because it has such a nice smell and color. But I was wrong, the perfume they added in this pressed powder made me break out and the color was too sheer, I had to keep adding on more just to get the color I wanted. Oh and it doesn't stay on long enough. Probably after two hours that I CAKED it on, it disappeared into my skin. The texture of the powder is not really fine so when you put it on you can see the powder on your face.

on 4/23/2006 5:44:00 AM

This is the first blush I've actually really liked! It has a soft, sweet smell, but it fades after a while so it's not overpowering. The blush provides a nice rosy and healthy glow. Usually I don't like looking too flushed, but this is light yet noticable. The brush that it comes with is fine for application. It looks nice too - white with pinkish tips. I like the box packaging because its unique and cute, but you wouldn't be able to put this in your purse. I don't think that matters though, because I don't reapply blush during the day, and this doesn't wear out or anything.

on 4/22/2006 9:45:00 PM

this one works as a face brightener rather than a blush, it leaves this really natural rosy glow to my face and can be used as a SUPER natrual blush also. i absolutely recommand this one to girls that like that natural look.

on 4/20/2006 12:26:00 PM

I have just received this recently and was really excited to try it. But after trying it for the first time, I don't really understand the raves of this, as I can't make the Dandelion show on me, so I have to use this as a highlighter instead over another blush. However, after switching my foundation, Dandelion gives a very nice glow on me! (I realised I was using a too dark shade, which probably explained why Dandelion did not show on me the first time.)

(I'm an Asian, MAC NW20 / Chanel 20 Clair / Shu 575, dark brown hair and eyes) continued >>

on 4/19/2006 7:07:00 PM

Love, love, love this blush! I have pale/neutral skin, and Dandelion does the trick -- not too pink, not too peachy, just perfect. Makes me look awake even when I'm not, just as promised! How nice to find a product that (for me, anyway) lives up to the hype. Nars Orgasm was just too orangey on me, and Bare Escentuals were too sparkly (I'm 39, and products that are too shimmery seem to enhance tiny lines). Thank you Benefit!

on 4/18/2006 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have alabaster (beyond pale) skin blue eyes and very dark brown hair with natural red highlights and this blush seems to brighten me up and is just the right pink. I agree that it is very expensive but this seems to be the only blush that goes on perfectly (when applied with my Paula’s select blush brush) without breaking me out. I like the texture but not the scent, even though not long lasting occasionally it bothers me. Would buy again.

on 4/18/2006 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

as a highlighter i love this. before i discovered i could wear a little blush on my pale/pink skin, i was looking for something to give me a rosey glow all about my faced. i wanted to look shimmery and sunkissed but in a natural and complimenting kind of way. this product was what i was looking for! it goes on flawlessly and seems idiot proof to me. i dust it on forehead, cheeks, nose, anywhere the sun hits. especially if i am leaving the house without makeup i just throw this on and feel great all day. it is a bit pricey but lasts a long time and the pakcaging is so cute. i love the brush. oh and the smell is great to.

Popular Blush Products