October 26, 2014 | 930 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2006 8:49:00 PM More reviews by dancelvr

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pretty,but waaaaaaaay too light.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2006 1:15:00 AM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very sheer colored powder, I often use it as a blush base, then another more pigmented blush for a pop of color. Because this is so sheer it's also great brushed on the eyelids, which I often do if I just want a simple monochromatic look. Still, it can be layered if desired without caking.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2006 7:08:00 PM More reviews by ilzabet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is so pretty! you can layer it from very sheer to a pop of color without it ever turning cakey. it also stays bright and healthy throughout the day...never orange like other pinks tend to on my skin. wish the packaging was plastic and the price a little cheaper, but you get a LOT so what can you do? love it. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2006 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Dragun

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Adorable little package, I don't travel with my full makeup too often, so that is not an issue for me. I am very pale and this stuff is light light light. The golden glow is very similar to Milani Luminous on me, but Luminous is a darker, more apparent pink. I think this will be great in summer, when I have some sun on my skin. I wouldn't re-purchase because there's plenty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2006 11:04:00 AM More reviews by zeynep81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ok well it doesn't give me thrills like most of the reviewers here but overall it's good.It's very subtle,between somewhere like 'there' and 'not there'.The golden highlighters in it are what make it that pretty and they show up under the sun or different angles of light.It's really good when you don't want to go out with your face 'done'-I mean a natural makeup you know.I'm FFF/MAC NW20 for reference.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2006 11:32:00 PM More reviews by justanotherjenn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Another fair skinned woman who loves Dandelion. If I want more staying power I will put a little Benetint under it. It still gives off the color of the Dandelion but lasts longer than if you just wear the Dandelion alone. This is my favorite makeup product right now. Funny thing is, there are actually quite a lot of Benefit products I don't like but the ones I do buy are my favorites out of everything. I have a love/hate thing going with that brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2006 11:09:00 AM More reviews by lovelyface

This magic pixie powder does wonders for the radiance of my complexion. It gives it a certain something... something pretty. The pink doesn't really show up pinky - but when used sparingly to highlight the forehead, cheeks, nose and chin it really does give you that morning fresh, pretty glow. I love it and all my friends say it does the same for their complexions.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2006 9:29:00 AM More reviews by elisahenley

I love the color of this blush, but take my recommendation... don't use the brush it comes with. The bristles aren't very soft, and it's square-shaped! So I bought a knurled blush brush by Urban Decay and it looks absolutely fantastic over my Vincent Longo foundation with a light dusting of Mac's sheer pressed powder over it! It's a nice subtle rosy color, but don't wear too much of it because it will look sort of dry on your cheeks if you pile it on. Just a little is all you'll need. I generally prefer liquid cheek color (Vincent Longo and Paula Dorf) but this really impressed me because of the color. I'm not usually all that impressed by Benefit but this is a product I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2006 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like the packaging because it is cardboard and cute, but I don't take it with me. I like the product, because my complexion is very fair but my cheeks are naturally pink, and this makes me look like 'me' on days where I'm looking a little pale and tired.

UPDATE October 2014: I finally used up very same Dandelion I reviewed here. All that was left is powder along the edges of the pan where my brush doesn't reach. I was about to toss it in the trash and start a new box when it occurred to me to break up the powder stuck to the edges of the pan to finish using it up. I broke up the powder and.... the loose Dandelion powder covered the ENTIRE pan. Holy cow. Benefit powders may be expensive but, if it is a product you enjoy using, you really get your money's worth.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2006 2:54:00 AM More reviews by absolutbuffy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is HG for me. I am PPP with a somewhat cool complexion and blue eyes. I use Benefit Dandelion both as a blush and as an allover color. Dandelion is a soft peachy color which gives my face a fresh look with just enough color. When used as a blush, it really brings out the blue in my eyes. I don't really mind the box that this comes in, although it isn't always the most practical thing to travel with. There seems to be tons of product but the price is a little steep at around $26 or $28. I usually use either the Stila #21 or a buffing brush, but I am sure that just about any brush would work well. I really think that this is a must have, especially for those with fair complexions. I am very pleased with this product and will repurchase this again.