July 31, 2014 | 1903 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2003 11:05:00 AM More reviews by maandusa

smells fabulous.
easy to carry in a purse, keep in a desk drawer, or just use in your at-home nail kit. (in fact, get one for each place!)
the price is good.
i agree that the tin is a bit difficult to open at times, but aside from that, this is a miracle product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2003 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Aiko_Aiko

I fell in love with this product the moment I tested it. I love the scent, and as far as cuticle treatments go, this is one of the best I've tried. This comes in a little tin and has a rich buttery texture, that absorbs quickly and is very moisturizing. This is far more convenient than cuticle oils like Avoplex or Solar Oil; I can pop this in my purse and reapply it throughout the day (without worrying about greasy, shiny fingertips!). And on my poor, neglected little hands it makes such a difference, one that's noticeable right away. My nails are smoother and shinier, and my cuticles are left soft and healthy looking. No more hiding my hands in my pockets and lamenting the time that's passed since my last manicure, this is my manicure in a tin! It's cheap (about $6 CDN), it works, and it's a pleasure to use. I love it and will definitely keep repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2003 5:47:00 PM More reviews by moonkittenz

This product smells incredible, & I am not normally into Lemon...I don't really notice a difference in my nails & cuticles- but I haven't used it consistenly every night...Definitely worth trying- it will last a while because you need just a little @ a time, so the price is very reasonable...I would buy this again, mainly because I love the way it smells..

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2003 7:58:00 PM More reviews by bluems

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is awesome!!! Just massage a little into your cuticles and nails each night and you will be amazed. It has softened my cuticles (no more peeling) as well as strengthened and lengthened my nails. Daily use for a week will reverse any damage you have inflicted upon your nails. It goes on a bit greasy but soaks in quickly and within 5 minutes the "greasness" is gone. This is a must try, and a keeper YEAH!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2003 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Hudie

This stuff has a strong lemon scent which I like and it does moisturize my cuticles but it's really greasy and leaves my hands feeling kind of gross after so I end up washing it off

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2003 6:26:00 PM More reviews by KitKat17

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the product, don't like the packaging or smell. It might have real lemon in it, but they must add fragrance to intensify the scent because it really does smell like furniture polish. At night, just rub this into your cuticles and you wake up with smoothed cuticles, less jagged edges and better looking nails. A good, inexpensive product that actually works!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2003 8:52:00 AM More reviews by vixxin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it!!! Smells great and in addition to moisurizing cuticles, I feel like it also strengthens my nails and keeps them from getting brittle. I keep a tin in my desk at work and at home. Product lasts a long time too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2003 7:25:00 PM More reviews by jamiee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I won'tbe buying this product again only because my heart is devoted to my EO Lemon Verbena Hand Cream which does a better job on my cuticles.

This product smells divine, like fresh grated lemon peel; however I noticed no improvement in my cuticles. The tin is a bit tricky; however, here is a tip...if you grease up the edge of the tin with some of the balm, it opens in a snap.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2003 1:33:00 PM More reviews by raya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this as a free sample about 6 months ago and haven't really been using it until 2 weeks ago. I had really bad cuticles from biting them and juts picking at them all day during my boring job. So I decided to try this stuff every night and it has worked wonderfully! It's the only cuticle cream that I've tried though so I don't know how what else is out there, but I'll probably be sticking with this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2003 10:32:00 PM More reviews by blondeambitioned

I love love love this stuff. I don't love that the container is so darn hard to open, but I'll get over it. This stuff works miracles on my cuticles, nails and skin. It goes on a bit oily but surprisingly dries without being greasy. I am hopelessly devoted to this product.