Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 8/16/2003 9:11:00 AM

I love this stuff. It's the only cuticle treatment I use. Smells divine, rub it in and it softens and smooths the nail and nail bed. No mess like cuticle oils can make.

on 8/10/2003 12:40:00 AM

I love all of Burt's Bees products, and this is not an exception. I am not a person who polishes my nails, and generally just file them down on occasion, so I bought this just to make them look more presentable.

I have to say I've never had a problem opening up the tin, maybe they made it more user friendly (?) Anyway, the lemon fragrance is similar to their Lemon Body/Bath Oil which I also have and use after my shower. I'll use the cuticle cream several times a day, and it is greasy, but absorbs quickly and leaves my normally horrible looking nails and cuticles (I always have hangnails and have a bad habit of biting the skin on the side of my nails) soft and much more healthy.

I've also taken the suggestions given here and use it on my toenails (which I polish regularly and get pedicures because I wear sandals quite a bit) and the cuticle cream makes my toenails look so soft. I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone (even guys).

on 8/9/2003 3:59:00 PM

I started using this after experiencing my first harsh winter of city living without a car (Waiting outside for lots of trains, cabs and buses)and it soon became a necessity to keep in my purse and in my desk at work. However, after putting it in storage for the summer, I soon found that it helped in keeping those pretty, polished toes looking their best in sandals. Just dab a bit on your cuticles around your toenails and any dry patches that you view on your toes and "VOILA" instant fix! I must also mention the delicious scent: lemon is dominant but it reminds me more of poundcake--one of my childhood feelgood foods.

on 8/8/2003 2:29:00 PM

Wow. Been using this stuff for years. Always makes cuticles look better.

on 8/5/2003 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product is great if you have dried cuticles that tend to peel up like I do. I work with my hands a lot, and manicures aren't in my budget, but with this cream I can keep my hands looking good.

on 8/4/2003 11:43:00 PM

Lovely stuff, great smell and texture. Tin is IMPOSSIBlE to open with wet/damp hands and heaven forbid you have a manicure!! lol But as for the actual product, my only complaint is that it doesn't moisturize for very long

on 8/2/2003 11:59:00 AM

I love this product! I bought it last summer before I went away to Europe and I still have 3/4 of the tin left. It really moisturizes well and the scent is awakening! The tin is sometimes a little hard to open but I can overcome that!

on 8/2/2003 5:43:00 AM

This is one of my favorite Burt's Bees products so far. It moisturizes my cuticles well and smells so fresh and lemony.

Ingredients: Sweet Almond Oil, Lanolin, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopherol Acetate & Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract
continued >>

on 7/29/2003 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like the product but I always have difficulty prying open the tin! Wonderful lemon smell and very moisturizing. Packaging needs to be improved... how about a twist cap?

on 7/27/2003 1:33:00 AM

I got this stuff in a sample kit, & I actually do like it, I just couldn't see getting it again. The packaging is okay, but could be more user friendly. My husband really loves lemon, so he likes if I wear it, but I'll only wear it to bed because it's pretty slick. I wear it under cotton gloves at night, which is pretty effective, it just seems superfluous when a thick cream could suffice for hands & feet. Maybe I'd be more into it if I was more into my nails!

Popular Treatments