Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 9/2/2003 4:51:00 PM

Cute little tin with an amazing strong natural lemon scent. Great for massaging into cuticles for a moisturized but not greasy feel. Also great for dry chapped hands and nails. .60 oz

on 8/31/2003 3:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

MMM......wanted to nibble on my fingers. Smells so yummy! Moisturizes my cuticles well too

on 8/30/2003 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This stuff smells great!!!!!!!!! It's also a nice substance, which really helps improve my skin around my nails (cuticles.) My only two complaints are: 1. it doesn't dry into the skin very well, or at least at a fast pace, so thats why I usually use this stuff at night before going to sleep. 2. The tin! urgh! I've chipped my nails and struggled plenty of times to get this thing open. So now, I have to be very careful how I close it. I have to leave it a bit loose. Otherwise, nice product!

on 8/28/2003 12:32:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The best! Cute tin, edible lemon scent, and it really does cure your cuticle troubles. I can't use anything else.

on 8/24/2003 5:19:00 PM

Burt's Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme smelled nice, but was way too greasy for me. I kept worrying about touching my face and getting grease from my fingers all over it. Maybe I don't have "problem" nails and don't really need a product like this. Sorry, nothing special here.

on 8/21/2003 11:48:00 AM

love the lemon smell, but the tin is difficult to open and even i have very dry hand, still find this is very greasy, just used for few times and now sits here waiting for me to dump it

on 8/16/2003 3:21:00 PM

I can't believe that I ever survived without my cuticle cream. I LOVE it. Used daily, it makes my nails and fingers look absolutely flawless, which is amazing because I used to get hangnails and dry skin around my nails, plus the fact that I play the piano. I like the fresh smell, and I've never had a hard time opening the tin (maybe I got a good one). Not only will I buy this again, I'll keep buying it for the rest of my life!!!

on 8/16/2003 9:11:00 AM

I love this stuff. It's the only cuticle treatment I use. Smells divine, rub it in and it softens and smooths the nail and nail bed. No mess like cuticle oils can make.

on 8/10/2003 12:40:00 AM

I love all of Burt's Bees products, and this is not an exception. I am not a person who polishes my nails, and generally just file them down on occasion, so I bought this just to make them look more presentable.

I have to say I've never had a problem opening up the tin, maybe they made it more user friendly (?) Anyway, the lemon fragrance is similar to their Lemon Body/Bath Oil which I also have and use after my shower. I'll use the cuticle cream several times a day, and it is greasy, but absorbs quickly and leaves my normally horrible looking nails and cuticles (I always have hangnails and have a bad habit of biting the skin on the side of my nails) soft and much more healthy.

I've also taken the suggestions given here and use it on my toenails (which I polish regularly and get pedicures because I wear sandals quite a bit) and the cuticle cream makes my toenails look so soft. I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone (even guys).

on 8/9/2003 3:59:00 PM

I started using this after experiencing my first harsh winter of city living without a car (Waiting outside for lots of trains, cabs and buses)and it soon became a necessity to keep in my purse and in my desk at work. However, after putting it in storage for the summer, I soon found that it helped in keeping those pretty, polished toes looking their best in sandals. Just dab a bit on your cuticles around your toenails and any dry patches that you view on your toes and "VOILA" instant fix! I must also mention the delicious scent: lemon is dominant but it reminds me more of poundcake--one of my childhood feelgood foods.

Popular Treatments