July 24, 2014 | 1029 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by blackglitter99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this product as it easy to apply with fingers or a brush and feels very light on the skin leaving a natural finish. I don't like to look or feel like I have a lot of makeup on so bb cream is a natural choice for me and this one is the first one I tried. It covers redness and red blemishes well and leaves your skin almost flawless while not cakey and still natural. It's not too greasy and doesn't leave my face lloking shiny, love it! The only downside is that the packaging is super messy and after only a couple of uses the lid is filled with cream and the tip is covered. This wastes A LOT of the product and I feel that the tube isn't all that big anyway btu aside from the packaging, great!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by aneleex

Okay , so ive used a whole bottle of the Garnier BB Cream .. and first i thought that i reaaaaallly like this BB cream .. but recently i realised that its too greasy for my combination to oily skin . I decide to try this one and i think that this one i so much better , so if i had to compare i prefer the maybelline one. i fell my skin super soft and non-greasy (like the garnier one) and yes it gives minimal coverage but thats enough for me . It feels really moisturizing and it has SPF 30.. seriously .. im happy because my sunblock has spf 30 and now i dont need to apply two products. im pretty happy with this one but in Bulgaria it comes only in three shades . Light , Universal Glow and Deep. the light is too light for my medium skin tone and the Universal Glow is too orange . Its like a Lobster orange. and the deep is way toooo dark :D So.. i end up getting the light one and i think that in winter it will work better :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2012 10:14:00 AM More reviews by zoecatherine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This BB cream is like a mix between a extremely light foundation and sunscreen. It toned down the appearance of my blemishes (i only have small red blemishes don't think it would cover heavy blemishes) and added a nice colour and glow (i purchased the dark colour) yet had a slight greasy feel after a couple of hours. It has a nice spf 30, decent moisture and glow for a barefaced look going to the beach or hanging out in summer but i doubt i would use again once autumn rolls around.
Also the packaging is awful, dont get a lot for your money and leaks easily. Think with a bit of shopping around there are much better products out there for the price!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by cookies23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This toned down any redness I had...but the bottle leaked like no other! it's very liquidy, and a little bit expensive for the small amount you get. Though, I rated it 2 because it moisturizes, and helps even the skin tone. It broke me out though! Will not purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 9:41:00 PM More reviews by AwesomePrincess

The Maybelline BB cream is great if you don't need very much coverage or want a natural look. It feels very light on your skin and gives it a natural glow. It has sunscreen which is also an added bonus.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2012 8:53:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

I bought this product because I'm trying to find the best BB cream in N. America without having to order online from Korea.
anyways, it oxidizes and it turned darker and more orange on my skin... hence I had to return mine for a lighter colour... so if you want to try this product go 1 shade lighter because it will change in colour.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2012 2:59:00 AM More reviews by haynmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Surprisingly the best BB cream I've tried & I've tried many diff brands. From Asian brand, dept store, drug store, etc. This one didnt break me out or give me a gray cast. It is a shade lighter than your normal foundation for sure. I'm usually a light or light medium in most other foundations or tinted moisturizer but I had to buy medium. I love how this goes on a lot easier than other BBcreams. As in its more buildable than most. Other creams take forever for my skin to absorb & they were like hard to get an even layer throughout my face, but this one was a lot easier to distribute evenly. Definitely a product I will rebuy. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by rottenbanana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Great bb cream! I bought this for a camping trip but have been wearing it every day since. It has spf 30 and is gentle on my sensitive skin. It evens out my skin nicely, but don't expect much coverage. I still have to use concealer. I'm pretty fair but found the lightest shade WAY too light. The medium is just right. My only gripe is that my skin gets pretty oily with this after a few hours. It doesn't seem to wear off with the oiliness, though, so I don't mind too much. Will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2012 4:04:00 PM More reviews by kanka999

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Big pleasant surprise for me. I've tried a plethora of BB creams now and they either broke me out, were the wrong color, or felt just too heavy. I've heard others call this more of a TM....but then it's a Great TM. Goes on easily, matches my skintone (I have the lightest and I'm an NC20) and it doesn't make me greasy or highlight dry patches. For the price, I will definitley repurchase. Oh, and good sun protection!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by HapaDynazty

I actually have this in Medium/Deep and I am about NC35 because its the summer, my natural skin level is about NC30. This looks really dark but I like how it blends in and gives me a little more of a tan. It really looks natural, doesnt break me out (I am very acne-prone).

Basically I use it on my days off of work or when Im not going out and am just looking for a bit of coverage with a tint of bronze.. Its the summertime and it doesnt really last too long, I would say about 3/4 hours before I start to see some fading..but its okay because it was pretty cheap.

I also use it as a base sometimes if I am going out at night or if I want a little more coverage. I would probably purchase again!

Forgot to add, it doesnt really have the normal texture of a BB cream...to me its more like a TM.