Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol.

on 5/22/2006 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have tried every expensive cream there is (see my review of BB's cream), but I always go back to this baby. Unscented, easy to spread and easily absorbed. Pulls double-duty as face and body cream, and so cheap I should be arrested for larceny. I use this over my Philosophy Help Me retinol(night). Just love it. Non-greasy, non-smelly, what's not to love? I get a 20 oz tub (the only bad thing about it is the packaging, people. Pump bottle, please!) at Costco for $10. Hello? Cheap!

on 5/20/2006 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

After reading all of the positive reviews, I was excited to see if I could substitute a drugstore moisturizer for my current Darphin moisturizer. Unfortunately, it made me break out a little so I stopped using this on my face. Does a nice job on the body though - not greasy, absorbs fast, and no scent at all.

on 5/19/2006 11:40:00 PM

it was good till i found it broke me out on my face.

on 5/19/2006 6:58:00 PM

Be very cautious if you are using this on your face. I decided to try this based on the stellar reviews and because I have very sensitive skin and liked the fact that it was fragrance free.

This caused redness and breakouts! This really surprised me because I rarely breakout and this product is advertised for dry, sensitive skin and for being non-comedogenic. Did not work for me.

I will go ahead and use it as a body cream- - -should work fine for that purpose. But as a facial moisturizer- - -I wouldn't recommend this product.

on 4/30/2006 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I use this product as an eye cream and body moisturizer during the cold, dry winter months. The tub is annoying, but the formulation is smooth and easy to spread. It's also good to use on cheeks when they are extra dry, and it hasn't made me break out. Just make sure that when you go to the store, buy the generic brand instead of the Cetaphil brand. The generic is half the price and is the EXACT same. Don't get ripped off!

on 4/28/2006 10:56:00 PM

this stuff was HORRIBLE on my face...left a disgusting film that made my face felt bumpy and weird...and BREAK OUTS like crazy! never again

on 4/22/2006 10:33:00 AM

My skin has been acting crazy because the harsh winter weather here in Aus..and this cream has literally saved my life!! My skin was dry, itchy and red due to the dramatic weather change and harsh wind and this cream soothes the condition beautifully. I use it at night time and wake up with beautiful relaxed skin! Def buy again!

on 4/22/2006 9:24:00 AM

Absolutely love this! It's what I use on my face every night - nice and thick and moisturizing, and best of all, no breakouts! No fragrance either. You can't go wrong with this cream unless you have very oily skin.

on 4/21/2006 6:01:00 PM

I love this product. It works great, and it's so cheap! I mix this with my Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion to add more moisture. As a side note-I have read the reviews concerning how this product is supposed to be used (Body vs. Face). The Cetaphil website does reccomend using this for a facial moisturizer, as well as a body lotion.

on 4/21/2006 10:58:00 AM

The best. I like it better than the lotion. Lanolin-free, fragrance free, and incredibly soothing. I stray sometimes but I always end up coming back to this.

Popular Moisturizers