Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol.

on 4/22/2006 10:33:00 AM

My skin has been acting crazy because the harsh winter weather here in Aus..and this cream has literally saved my life!! My skin was dry, itchy and red due to the dramatic weather change and harsh wind and this cream soothes the condition beautifully. I use it at night time and wake up with beautiful relaxed skin! Def buy again!

on 4/22/2006 9:24:00 AM

Absolutely love this! It's what I use on my face every night - nice and thick and moisturizing, and best of all, no breakouts! No fragrance either. You can't go wrong with this cream unless you have very oily skin.

on 4/21/2006 6:01:00 PM

I love this product. It works great, and it's so cheap! I mix this with my Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion to add more moisture. As a side note-I have read the reviews concerning how this product is supposed to be used (Body vs. Face). The Cetaphil website does reccomend using this for a facial moisturizer, as well as a body lotion.

on 4/21/2006 10:58:00 AM

The best. I like it better than the lotion. Lanolin-free, fragrance free, and incredibly soothing. I stray sometimes but I always end up coming back to this.

on 4/17/2006 5:31:00 PM

I have dry skin and use this on my face at night and morning under makeup. It works really well and my skin feels soft - no breakouts. It feels so great to have something so cheap that works so well!

I have been using this for the past 3 months now. It gives really good moisture to my skin. I have combo skin. My forehead, nose, and my cheek area under my eyes and near my nose is oily, but my chin and my outer cheeks are dry. Although certain parts of my face are oily, it has a dry surface to it for some reason...if that makes sense for anybody. Also, during the winter, my face tends to get dry and start flaking. I also have sensitive skin. I only use Cetaphil at night. It is too heavy for the morning and plus there is no SPF in it either. It does not irritate my skin at all. It doesn't give me breakouts either. I wake up in the moring with the softest skin! It looks hydrated and refreshed, not oily and slick. When I apply it at night, it looks a bit shiny and greasy, but it seems to absorb into my skin while I'm asleep because when I wake up in the morning, my face doesn't look greasy. Very weird, huh? What's more weird is when I used to use Oil of Olay at night, it wouldn't look greasy or shiny at night, but when I would wake up in the morning, it would look oily and greasy. Anyhow, I the cream on my body too. It works wonders! I love how it makes my skin soooooo baby soft. I noticed that some other reviewers said that this is meant only for the body, but it does such a great job on my face that I really don't care. I haven't gotten any breakouts or clogged pores from this at all. Everybody's different. What works for some might not work for others.

I have been using this product for five years at least. It is by far the best cream for your skin. It doesn't leave you greasy, but it moisturizes and immediately relieves skin tightness. I don't bother with any other products for my skin. Costco sells the jar in a larger size for about $10.

on 3/23/2006 7:32:00 PM

LOVE this stuff!! It is nice and rich, but not greasy. It absorbs well as long as you don't apply too much. It does a *fabulous* job at moisturizing. I've also been using under/around my eyes, and the skin under my eyes never looked better, even when I was younger! The tub is huge, quite a steal at the drugstore. Has never caused problems with clogged pores/breakouts for me. My grail night-time moisturizer!!

on 3/20/2006 1:15:00 AM

i love this cream! it's cheap and effective, and doesn't smell. It is very moisturizing so i probaly won't use it in the summer, but in the winter it's the best! the packaging is bulky and not very sanitary though, other than that it's great. will purchase if i ever run out, or if i have had it too long.

on 3/19/2006 10:29:00 AM

This is great stuff, I use it every night on my dry skin. VERY moisturizing, a little goes a long way! One $10 tub lasts years. I won't use anything else on my face. Its the best all around for a night cream!