April 20, 2014 | 1893 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2005 12:54:00 PM More reviews by cmeu289

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing! I bought this for my son's dry skin, and just for grins tried it on my face. It has only been a week, but I am truly awe struck by this 'simple' moisturizer.
So far no breakouts and I am the queen of breakouts. If this continues, it will replace my very expensive Arbonne night creme as a HG moisturizer.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2005 12:31:00 PM More reviews by emmanenamee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

It stings. It sinks into my pores, clogs them, and makes my allready dry skin flake. It does work well for razorburn though...lol

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2005 7:55:00 PM More reviews by thanks4nothin1390

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I read the last one, and yes it is greasy, tht's why i don't wear it in the day under my make up. but if i hav dry skin all I have to do is put it on at night and by the morning my skin is hydrated again, it's wonderful.And I don't really care if my skin is greasy at night. It totally fixes the dryness by the morning.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2005 4:06:00 AM More reviews by amgowen

despite all the raves it gets, i find this product very greasy on my dry, sensitive skin, and that it clogs my pores far too much. i also didn't find it particularly moisturizing. definitely not something i would recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2005 8:23:00 PM More reviews by skizzerkid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My only complaint is that this moisturizer doesn't come in a formula with SPF.
I have dabbled with many moisturizers from high end to drug store, and I come back to this over and over. Unlike other moisturizers, which just simply moisturize, I'm convinced this stuff really improves the condition of my skin.
It does leave skin looking dewey, which is sometimes the look I go for, but I can understand how people may think this stuff leaves your face oily. I mainly use this at night, and use Olay Complete during the day (SPF, it's a must).
But yeah, my skin is really fickle, and this stuff keeps it blemish free. Definitely my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2005 2:06:00 PM More reviews by krismck19

I wouldn't have thought to use this product on my face until the dermatologist recommened it after I received "airbag burns" from a car accident. It worked wonders and I haven't had a problem with breakouts. I use a small amount all over my face, followed by Philosophy's Ice Cream Man, followed by BE foundation. It really helped by 40 something year old skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2005 7:41:00 PM More reviews by rottenj

If my boyfriend says Oh my God your skin feels so soft! I'm going to keep using it(on my body). Uh, why would anyone put this on their face? Anything that has oil or petrolatum shouldn't be used on your face! Of course you will break out. I use it on my body after a shower/bath.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2005 11:40:00 AM More reviews by stephanieanne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fabulous moisturizing cream especially for winter, too heavy for summer months. Great price, enormous jar that lasts me all winter. Too rich for the face though. Fragrance free and all that. Great for us Cetaphil lovers!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2005 2:55:00 PM More reviews by memormihi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love it love it love it love it. My skin is acne-prone and extremely sensitive, but not dry - not too oily either (but oilier rather than drier). I LOVE this moisturizer. It's so gentle. Everytime I take a shower or wash my face or whatever I need to use a moisturizer because letting my face airdry for some reason makes it very very dry, to the point of just really uncomfortable. I have to use a moisturizer and this is perfect. It doesn't irritate at all, and it doesnt make me break out. If you have oily skin, it's probably not for you - but for normal to dry to very dry, it's great, especially if you have very sensitive skin. I looooove it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2005 11:45:00 PM More reviews by cocogirl81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a cheap as chips moisturiser that is fantastic. Although would use my La Mer anyday, this is a great one for those on a budget. Able to use under the eye area and does not leave skin greasy. So cheap you can happily smother it all over your body. Great for my dry sensitive skin. Enjoy!