December 19, 2014 | 1635 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2002 11:01:00 AM More reviews by Merina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ok, got two more...Miracle and Coral Rush. I am addicted to these things. LOL. Miracle leaves a hint of pink on the lips with multicolored sparkles (not gritty at all). Coral Rush looks bright pink/coral in the tube but goes on a soft pink on me. It has more pigment so there is actual color. Coral Rush is quite frosty, just the way I like it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2002 7:16:00 AM More reviews by Lyfina

I purchased Fraise a fruity pink colour which is more transparent upon application. Though i have to agree with past reviewers on the sticky factor its a small sacrifice for this gorgeous product. If your a big fan of the wet look this is definately your thing. I repeat, it gives a wet affect NOT shimmer (which i detest). Great packaging and even though i did catch myself reapplying throughout the day, it is long lasting for a lip gloss. Oh yeah your lips only need a dab so the product will last for awhile in your handbag.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2002 6:01:00 PM More reviews by jmint2

I really like Juicy Tubes -- they are just sticky enough with lovely shine. I currently have Miracle (a nice basic sheer pink with subtle sparkles/glitter) and Plum Glaze (from a past collection before JT's became permanent -- a nice non-sparkly plummish color).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2002 4:18:00 AM More reviews by nyakobiscuits

I love this lip gloss. I have the Miracle color, it's in a deep pink with shimmer in it. I love how it stays on my lips, it's still here after my bowl of greasy noodle (I knew it when I use tisse to clean my lips) it's a little bit expensive and probably too sticky for some people however.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2002 12:31:00 AM More reviews by PradaPrincess

I absolutely love this gloss. Gorgeous shades, very shiny, great staying power. Love the packaging too.
Favourite shades are 23 Melon and 29 Chilled.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2002 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Em87s

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutly love this gloss...stays forever, smells good, SUPER glossy and you gotta love the slanty applicator. This is 14 dollars you just have to spend. You do get ALOT of gloss. I have spring fling which is a pinky clear that i love!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2002 1:01:00 PM More reviews by tigrushka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Grey, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Great gloss! So far I have these three: Nectar de Yellow (smells like honey!) Raisin and Prune. Delicious smell and shine, easy to use. Slightly sticky, but not irritatingly so, also long-lasting. There could me more choice in the shades, though, I'd love to have one in pure flaming red!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2002 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Blink

My absolute cult product! They all smell gorgeous and I love the ultra shine you get from these Juicy Tubes without the stickyness and gluggyness! I find that it glides on better when I have applied a small amount of lipbalm underneath.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2002 1:34:00 PM More reviews by kate64

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a nice lipgloss t smells yummy and is very glossy, however it lacks pigment I found them to be almost clear the lasting power is quite good fr a gloss. But i ca get maybelline fruit jellys for cheap with the yummy smell and glossy look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2002 2:28:00 AM More reviews by loveuntold

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I love this gloss so much! I currently have Fizz and Miracle and they're both so gorgeous... everytime I wear them, I get compliments on my pretty lipgloss! The gloss lasts longer than any other I've tried and, like I said, they just look amazing. I can't say enough good thigns about them.