August 28, 2014 | 829 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2002 1:01:00 PM More reviews by tigrushka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Grey, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Great gloss! So far I have these three: Nectar de Yellow (smells like honey!) Raisin and Prune. Delicious smell and shine, easy to use. Slightly sticky, but not irritatingly so, also long-lasting. There could me more choice in the shades, though, I'd love to have one in pure flaming red!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2002 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Blink

My absolute cult product! They all smell gorgeous and I love the ultra shine you get from these Juicy Tubes without the stickyness and gluggyness! I find that it glides on better when I have applied a small amount of lipbalm underneath.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2002 1:34:00 PM More reviews by kate64

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a nice lipgloss t smells yummy and is very glossy, however it lacks pigment I found them to be almost clear the lasting power is quite good fr a gloss. But i ca get maybelline fruit jellys for cheap with the yummy smell and glossy look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2002 2:28:00 AM More reviews by loveuntold

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I love this gloss so much! I currently have Fizz and Miracle and they're both so gorgeous... everytime I wear them, I get compliments on my pretty lipgloss! The gloss lasts longer than any other I've tried and, like I said, they just look amazing. I can't say enough good thigns about them.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/31/2002 10:47:00 PM More reviews by terriergrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product has both good and bad points. I have both Miracle and Violette, and while the gloss is very shiny and long lasting, it doesn't show up!!! Maybe it's the shades I got, I don't know. I wear them over my lipsticks because they do make my lips look gorgeous, but I wouldn't wear them alone since I like color on my lips. I just can't justify spending money on something that's nothing more than clear gloss

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2002 12:17:00 AM More reviews by janabear

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Received Fizz in a gwp and I love it! Juicy tubes last so long and this particular clear with sparkles looks great over liner and doesnt change the colour at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2002 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Merina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Got this today in Fizz and really really like it! It looks white/frosty in the tube. But when you put it on, it goes on pretty much clear but leaves lots of little sparkles on your lips. Looks like I have diamonds on my lips! LOVE IT! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2002 1:24:00 PM More reviews by askewchick

I have fallen head-over-heels in love with this gloss since trying it last week. I received a juicy tube in gingerbread through a swap after hearing such great things and wanting to try it. It was definitely worth the hype. This extra emmolient gloss goes on thick, but not tacky. Gingerbread adds a nice opaque nude hue and I love it. Not only that it smells great! I have Beach Plum, Simmer, and Winter Crystal on the way and I know collecting these is going to be highly addictive!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2002 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

I tried this in fizz, a shimmery, white gloss. It is long lasting, and not too much shimmer for a daytime look.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2002 10:40:00 AM More reviews by goldgoat67

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This has got to be the best lipgloss ever. I mean for its shine and its look. I mean no other lipgloss can compete with it. I have miracle and i just bought Lychee and I luv them both. I luv it because I can out it on top of a too dark or too mature lipstick and create a teenager colour. Instead of throwing away all of my lipsticks I just add this gloss and it looks new. My school went on a trip to Paris so of course we all hit sephora and about 5 girls also bought a juicy tube cuz they are so amazing!!!