November 27, 2014 | 1693 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2002 6:01:00 PM More reviews by jmint2

I really like Juicy Tubes -- they are just sticky enough with lovely shine. I currently have Miracle (a nice basic sheer pink with subtle sparkles/glitter) and Plum Glaze (from a past collection before JT's became permanent -- a nice non-sparkly plummish color).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2002 4:18:00 AM More reviews by nyakobiscuits

I love this lip gloss. I have the Miracle color, it's in a deep pink with shimmer in it. I love how it stays on my lips, it's still here after my bowl of greasy noodle (I knew it when I use tisse to clean my lips) it's a little bit expensive and probably too sticky for some people however.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2002 12:31:00 AM More reviews by PradaPrincess

I absolutely love this gloss. Gorgeous shades, very shiny, great staying power. Love the packaging too.
Favourite shades are 23 Melon and 29 Chilled.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2002 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Em87s

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutly love this gloss...stays forever, smells good, SUPER glossy and you gotta love the slanty applicator. This is 14 dollars you just have to spend. You do get ALOT of gloss. I have spring fling which is a pinky clear that i love!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2002 1:01:00 PM More reviews by tigrushka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Grey, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Great gloss! So far I have these three: Nectar de Yellow (smells like honey!) Raisin and Prune. Delicious smell and shine, easy to use. Slightly sticky, but not irritatingly so, also long-lasting. There could me more choice in the shades, though, I'd love to have one in pure flaming red!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2002 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Blink

My absolute cult product! They all smell gorgeous and I love the ultra shine you get from these Juicy Tubes without the stickyness and gluggyness! I find that it glides on better when I have applied a small amount of lipbalm underneath.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2002 1:34:00 PM More reviews by kate64

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a nice lipgloss t smells yummy and is very glossy, however it lacks pigment I found them to be almost clear the lasting power is quite good fr a gloss. But i ca get maybelline fruit jellys for cheap with the yummy smell and glossy look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2002 2:28:00 AM More reviews by loveuntold

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I love this gloss so much! I currently have Fizz and Miracle and they're both so gorgeous... everytime I wear them, I get compliments on my pretty lipgloss! The gloss lasts longer than any other I've tried and, like I said, they just look amazing. I can't say enough good thigns about them.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/31/2002 10:47:00 PM More reviews by terriergrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product has both good and bad points. I have both Miracle and Violette, and while the gloss is very shiny and long lasting, it doesn't show up!!! Maybe it's the shades I got, I don't know. I wear them over my lipsticks because they do make my lips look gorgeous, but I wouldn't wear them alone since I like color on my lips. I just can't justify spending money on something that's nothing more than clear gloss

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2002 12:17:00 AM More reviews by janabear

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Received Fizz in a gwp and I love it! Juicy tubes last so long and this particular clear with sparkles looks great over liner and doesnt change the colour at all.