Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

This is one of my favorite glosses! Juicy Tubes gives gorgeous shine and tons of flavor and scent (although some of the scents are horrible *cough*Miracle*cough*). This is sort of sticky and drys out after 15-20 minutes though. I think I might prefer Neutrogena MS glosses!

on 1/1/2003 7:35:00 AM

Packaging
These come in plastic tubes 15ml with a screw-top cap and you apply the JuicyTube directly onto your lips by squeezing the product out onto its diagonal lip applicator. It could get a little messy if the applicator leaks product.
ProductI have Sirop de petale which is a clear rose pink in the tube and comes off very glossy and sheer, Cerise which is a clear, brighter strawberry pink, and Lychee which is a shimmery purplish shade.

I love how glassy and glossy these make your lips look! It may be a bit sticky to some but nothing I can't live with, and I am constantly on the search for other lipglosses that give the same effect as JuicyTubes!
Who can use this
Everyone! Get out there and get one today! continued >>

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

these lipglosses are awesome, everything you could want in a gloss. the colors are beautiful- just dont buy citron, the yellow one- its ugly.

on 12/6/2002 3:38:00 PM

I love this lipgloss. Great colors, last a looong time and you get a lot of product in the tube. I really like the face that the applicator-part of the tube is angled, makes applicating way easier. Most of them smell/taste good as well. Definitly worth investing in.

on 12/4/2002 12:15:00 PM

Ooooh I love this! I just bought 'Cerise', the one Lizzy Jagger is wearing in the ads. It's super shiny gloss and to my surprise not sticky at all! It tastes and smells great too. I defenitly dig this and will buy some more!

on 12/4/2002 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Ok, got two more...Miracle and Coral Rush. I am addicted to these things. LOL. Miracle leaves a hint of pink on the lips with multicolored sparkles (not gritty at all). Coral Rush looks bright pink/coral in the tube but goes on a soft pink on me. It has more pigment so there is actual color. Coral Rush is quite frosty, just the way I like it!

on 11/27/2002 7:16:00 AM

I purchased Fraise a fruity pink colour which is more transparent upon application. Though i have to agree with past reviewers on the sticky factor its a small sacrifice for this gorgeous product. If your a big fan of the wet look this is definately your thing. I repeat, it gives a wet affect NOT shimmer (which i detest). Great packaging and even though i did catch myself reapplying throughout the day, it is long lasting for a lip gloss. Oh yeah your lips only need a dab so the product will last for awhile in your handbag.

on 11/14/2002 6:01:00 PM

I really like Juicy Tubes -- they are just sticky enough with lovely shine. I currently have Miracle (a nice basic sheer pink with subtle sparkles/glitter) and Plum Glaze (from a past collection before JT's became permanent -- a nice non-sparkly plummish color).

on 11/10/2002 4:18:00 AM

I love this lip gloss. I have the Miracle color, it's in a deep pink with shimmer in it. I love how it stays on my lips, it's still here after my bowl of greasy noodle (I knew it when I use tisse to clean my lips) it's a little bit expensive and probably too sticky for some people however.

on 11/10/2002 12:31:00 AM

I absolutely love this gloss. Gorgeous shades, very shiny, great staying power. Love the packaging too.
Favourite shades are 23 Melon and 29 Chilled.

Popular Lip Glosses