October 22, 2014 | 559 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2005 8:18:00 PM More reviews by MissHollee

I love this stuff! I have used it for a few years now! it lasts a long time!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2005 3:55:00 PM More reviews by MadamX

I love this bronzer! I am olive skinned and when I use it it gives me a more tanned look. The only trouble I have is the brush- it's cute, but it doesn't make applying the bronzer very easy.. I use a round, fluffy brush instead and it works great!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2005 10:30:00 PM More reviews by wally7062

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The girls weren't lying when they said this bronzer can go on a little streaky. If you have fair skin, or if you plan on using this in the winter, beware... DON'T use the goat hair brush that comes inside. Use a big, fluffy powder brush to get an even application. Sometimes after applying with a huge fluffy brush, I take the HOOLA brush and just sweep a little across my cheekbones. The color is natural-looking if you have medium to dark skin, but it may be a little 'dirty' looking on fair skin. And the way the package is designed creates a bit of a mess, because the brush sits IN the bronzer and gets a little dirty. The goat hair on the brush also tends to create a lot of loose powder inside the box, so watch where you tip that thing!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2005 4:42:00 PM More reviews by greek1

I like this only in the summer. I have dark skin and it even goes on "streaky" for me especially in the winter. I have to be very careful applying or it will look plain stupid. The trick is a very light hand and a huge fluffy brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2005 5:59:00 PM More reviews by tetrakis

I have very fair, yellow-toned skin and can make this bronzer work for me if I apply very carefully. I have to use a fluffy, natural bristled brush and light hand. I also use mineral make-up, so I think that provides a nice base for it. I think most of the streaking problems women have with this stem from applying it over liquid foundation. I would powder lightly first if you use a liquid. This bronzer is only brown pigments, no sparkle, so looks very natural. Never too sparkly or orange. I think it is a good "starter" if you have never bronzed before. I might buy some other bronzers (Nars) just for when I want some sparkle, but Hoola is and will continue to be my HG. Last note on application: I put this on just like I would a mineral mu. I dip a huge,fluffy brush in it, swirl around in the lid, tap and apply. Perfect!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2005 3:24:00 PM More reviews by LizzieDahlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok, i am very glad that i swapped for this, because i feel better about hating it if i didnt directly pay for it.. Although it came to me in great condition from a lovely MUAer, i dont care for the packaging.. the little box, while cute, is really irritating if you want to use it with anything besides their wierd brush. The rectangular brush is coarse and awkward shaped, and since the product is very highly pigmented, it makes it go on in stripes. When i used this with a regular brush, that i had to squish to fit in the box, i liked it better... the shade is too muddy for pale old me (nc 20) i think i'll be passing this along to a much tanner friend..

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2005 1:49:00 PM More reviews by mhb133

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I could see that this would work on someone with darker skin, but on my LLL skin it looked muddy and orangey.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2005 5:35:00 AM More reviews by cathypoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this bronzer! The only bronzer I have ever tried that gives me a perfect, natural healthy glow, just like Iv come back from a holiday! I have very fair skin and it is still perfect for me. I've tried dior, clinique, chanel and loads of others, but none of them even come close to this!
I've used it every day for about 8 months and It's got loads left and I still LOVE it! I apply it under my cheek bones sometimes, or all over my face lightly for a tanned glow!
The price is about 22 which is quite alot, but definately worth it, I will 100% buy it again and again! The people at the Benefit counter are lovely and helpful too!
The box isn't great, mine is all dented round the edges, but it is really cute! I don't use the little brush that it comes with, I use a big powder brush instead which is loads better!
Basically I think this is the best bronzer ever and one of my favourite makeup products!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2005 1:02:00 AM More reviews by iLuvLuisChavez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have tried every bronzer in the world, this is the only bronzer that made me look naturally tanned. I love it and probably won't ever buy any other bronzer. No shimmer, natural tan color, matte, and wonderful! I recommend this for medium skin tones and up. I'm afraid it may not look natural on light skins unless you apply a very very light hand. Some girls apply it wrong, thus the result is unnatural and "dirty" looking as with any bronzer.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2005 4:19:00 PM More reviews by kl90z

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

very cute packaging though i didnt care for the color it made me look splothy i wouldnt use it again but its okay for darker skin