September 1, 2014 | 1042 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2005 9:01:00 PM More reviews by fsugirlee09

This was OK, nothing special for the price. It was hard not to make it look dirty on my medium skin. I'll use it up, but wont buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2005 9:33:00 AM More reviews by Tanjas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is not a bad bronzer: the color is beautiful and has no shimmer. BUT, it has it's drawbacks; it's too soft and too pigmented to be applied with a regular bronzer brush, so I have to aplly it with a very soft powder brush. Otherwise I look dirty. It's probably best for people with darker skin (but still, I'm not that pale), because the mistakes and uneven aplication are less noticable. Wouldn't buy it myself, I received it as a gift.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2005 3:26:00 PM More reviews by lisa8

I have wery pale skin I am an N3 in macs studio fix. I have tried many bronzers including mac and just don't like many bronzers due to them being to orangy and sparkly. I love hoola because there is no sparkles and it looks like a true tan. I also knda prefer the box because I have the problem of compacts slipping out of my hand and breaking and it doesn't roll around on the bathroom counter because it is a box. I also have oily skin and actually I thought it cut down some of the oil. You definalty need a bronzer brush to get the application right. I blow on the brush to get the excess off the brush. I would definalty buy this agian its a HG.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2005 9:39:00 AM More reviews by drgnfly3477

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do love the color of this bronzer, but it didnt agree with my skin. I do not have sensitive skin at all and this is probably the onlt product i have ever put on that make me break out. I have perfect skin and this just clogged my pores. I am a big fan of benifits fancy flamingo. Also mac blunt or beyond bronze is perfect alternative if you like the color and your skin doesnt!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2005 7:22:00 PM More reviews by samijean

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This bronzer is packaged really cute and it works really well. It doesn't look fake at all. Apply it with a bronzer brush though, not the one that it comes with. It stays on and doesn't turn orangey or weird.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2005 8:07:00 AM More reviews by cherriesjubilee77

Less orangey than most...but gave a "dirty" quality to skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2005 2:44:00 AM More reviews by Frizz

I got this as part of a palette.

So many ladies didn't like this product, but seriously...pale white skin and a dark brown bronzer? Of course it didn't work for you. I think the biggest problem with this is people buy it just for the cute box. We've all been guilty of that though.

I brushed this on under my cheek bones to get that great defined cheek bone look. I put my usual color on my apples afterwards, and it turned out great. Picture in my profile.

The box is sort of a pain because you don't want it to get all dinged up, and the brush isn't of the highest quality. The actual bronzer is wonderful though and when I run out I will definatly buy it again. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2005 10:17:00 AM More reviews by munchkinhead

When I first brought this product it was great but because its so dark on my asian skin it made me look orange, so only use it sparingly. Also it is a very dry powder that won't work on dry skin as it will create cracks and look very patchy.
I've tried so many bronzers but I know I won't be buying this again!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2005 6:35:00 AM More reviews by Glamourpusskitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think the box it comes in is adorable and I love the colour of the product when its in the box but unfortunately not on my skin!! However, this is more than likely because I am really really pale. I think that the colour is likely to suit most people. If you are fair skinned like me I would recommend trying it at a Benefit counter before purchasing it so you can be sure it looks ok. I gave mine to my sister and it looks great on her. It seems to be better when you apply it with a large blusher brush instead of the little one that comes with it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2004 8:32:00 PM More reviews by michkal

I love this bronzer. I had given up on bronzer after using bobbi brown's which seemed to make me look orange, not tan. A MA at sephora put this on me and i liked it enough to buy it. It has no shimmer, gives a natural tan, and I dont need blush over it. It's really pretty and worth a try. It comes in a cardboard box which I think will fall apart way before I run out of product. Still, its worth it.