July 28, 2014 | 1946 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2006 11:32:00 PM More reviews by justanotherjenn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Another fair skinned woman who loves Dandelion. If I want more staying power I will put a little Benetint under it. It still gives off the color of the Dandelion but lasts longer than if you just wear the Dandelion alone. This is my favorite makeup product right now. Funny thing is, there are actually quite a lot of Benefit products I don't like but the ones I do buy are my favorites out of everything. I have a love/hate thing going with that brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2006 11:09:00 AM More reviews by lovelyface

This magic pixie powder does wonders for the radiance of my complexion. It gives it a certain something... something pretty. The pink doesn't really show up pinky - but when used sparingly to highlight the forehead, cheeks, nose and chin it really does give you that morning fresh, pretty glow. I love it and all my friends say it does the same for their complexions.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2006 9:29:00 AM More reviews by elisahenley

I love the color of this blush, but take my recommendation... don't use the brush it comes with. The bristles aren't very soft, and it's square-shaped! So I bought a knurled blush brush by Urban Decay and it looks absolutely fantastic over my Vincent Longo foundation with a light dusting of Mac's sheer pressed powder over it! It's a nice subtle rosy color, but don't wear too much of it because it will look sort of dry on your cheeks if you pile it on. Just a little is all you'll need. I generally prefer liquid cheek color (Vincent Longo and Paula Dorf) but this really impressed me because of the color. I'm not usually all that impressed by Benefit but this is a product I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2006 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like the packaging because it is cardboard and cute, but I don't take it with me. I like the product, because my complexion is very fair but my cheeks are naturally pink, and this makes me look like 'me' on days where I'm looking a little pale and tired.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2006 2:54:00 AM More reviews by absolutbuffy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is HG for me. I am PPP with a somewhat cool complexion and blue eyes. I use Benefit Dandelion both as a blush and as an allover color. Dandelion is a soft peachy color which gives my face a fresh look with just enough color. When used as a blush, it really brings out the blue in my eyes. I don't really mind the box that this comes in, although it isn't always the most practical thing to travel with. There seems to be tons of product but the price is a little steep at around $26 or $28. I usually use either the Stila #21 or a buffing brush, but I am sure that just about any brush would work well. I really think that this is a must have, especially for those with fair complexions. I am very pleased with this product and will repurchase this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2006 6:47:00 PM More reviews by MissyLuv

This is one of my fave blush...I have light asian skin tone...NC 25 or 30..it works really well...it gives me a light pink shimmer..like I just pinch my cheeks..=)....the only thing I don't like about this..is the packaging and the brush that comes with it....but overall...is a great product..=)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2006 8:20:00 PM More reviews by hicupcake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't even know why I bought this. It doesn't show up on me at all. I have medium-toned olive skin. I tried to use it as a brightening powder, and still, nothing. I don't care one way or the other about the packaging. At least it's big enough to get a brush in there. Somehow I lost the top and the brush it came with.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2006 9:34:00 AM More reviews by Crystalynn83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I am ghostly pale and this is the blush that I use most. Very light, see through, babypink/rose pink color. It instantly takes me from looking dead to glowing. Miracle in a box. Price is kinda steep for a blush, but there's ton of product in the box. Will definately end up buying again when I run out. I call it "glow in a box".

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2006 9:22:00 AM More reviews by CherylLee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Gives a very nice pinkish glow on my cheeks. Though the packaging could be better, i would still recommend this blusher.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2006 3:56:00 PM More reviews by shellymac

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty, but I really think you have to be quite pale for this to look nice. I used it twice and just couldn't see it! I gave it to my 87 year old Mom and she loves it...she's paler than me.