BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 6/8/2006 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've owned the same box for years. This lasts forever and I use it constantly. It's great for a bit of glow and colour on my pale skin. I'd like to see it packaged differently though, the box is a bit clunky and annoying.

on 6/5/2006 12:51:00 PM

Being an NC30-35, I thought Dandelion wouldn't show, but it's actually more pigmented on me than some of my other pink blushes. And I have to say I love it--I thought it would just be a plain finishing powder, but since I'm a sucker for packaging (and I've no plans to carry this around with me anyway), I went for it. A pink-mauve shade with a hint of shimmer, Dandelion brightened up my complexion visibly. However, it is still not the best shade of pink I have in my (rather extensive) collection. But for some reason, I love it anyway and I actually (gasp!) use the brush, even if it does waste a lot of product by picking too much pigment. Ah, Dandelion, a study in contradictions.

on 6/2/2006 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This used to be my HG blush for spring and fall but I found that it was a little too subtle. It's a very soft look especially on my skintone (NC30). This is light pink and it has a nice slight shimmer so it gives a nice glow and its perfect when I'm going for a more natural look. For winter and summer, I go with NARS Angelika and Maybelline Dream Bouncy/Smashbox Prism blush respectively.

on 6/1/2006 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have to concur. This is very good. Gives a beautiful glowy flush. I am quite fair but I use this also when I've fake tanned and it still gives that beautiful glow. Looks very natural and stunning at the same time. Highly recommended.

on 6/1/2006 3:03:00 AM

The product comes in a cute package, and I decided to give it a try even though I was horrified by the price tag. the color is pretty light pink -- too light I had to use it as a hilighter as I have very fair skin. I regret buying Dandelion cos it's not worth the price AT ALL. Doesn't stay longer than 2 hours, so I need to reapply very often. Would NEVER repurchase.

on 5/31/2006 2:02:00 PM

What a pretty pink! So great for spring and summer. Instantly brighten my face. The brush it comes with is virtually useless. I use my own BB face blender brush to apply. I hate the packaging. It's cute, but very bulky and impractical. Who ever thought of that should try carrying 10 makeup items in a tiny makeup bag and see if they could fit this hunk of cube in it. I also like the smell of the product. i don't know why. Maybe I am wierd. haha.

on 5/29/2006 12:41:00 PM

like all other people, i find myself falling in love with benefit not because its cheap or especially good. but its the name and the packaging that is so damn cute.

this dandelion is really like any other blush. the brush thatit comes with picks up the blush at a chalky consistency, making it rather "splotchy" on my cheeks. i dont think its worth the money.

on 5/29/2006 9:23:00 AM

The idea of this blush is cute. Much of the Benefit line is cute, which is why I get suckered in. I bought this thinking I am a PPP and I need a light pink blush. It was too pink which almost never happens to me. It was the wrong color, and the packaging is really bothersome. I gave it to a friend who is a AAB and it did not work for her either. I do not know anyone who has tried this who likes it.

on 5/24/2006 6:20:00 PM

A really, really stunning, sheer colour. I'm fair skinned, and this blush really lights up my face without a "wearing makeup" look. It's ridiculously priced though, I really splurged on this- I don't regret it though, it's my makeup staple! But for people who don't want to pay the price, I'm positive MAC has the exact same shade.

on 5/23/2006 4:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I loved this product. I have naturally tanned skin so I was a bit worried the pink would be too overwhelming, but it looked fabulous. It gave a natural flush to my face and in the sunlight it added a little shimmery effect. I love this and the brush is so cute. I love how it's so girly!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products