October 21, 2014 | 903 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2006 9:05:00 PM More reviews by kkt1210

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i'd give this a 3.5 if i could....or maybe 3 3/4. lol. well i have to say it probably WAS my HG a few years ago. i reach for this less and less these days.... i'm not sure why though. just not sure it makes me look as fab anymore. nice healthy pink color, subtle shimmer...pretty blendable. i do like it, but not in an hg kind of way. my PPP, barely NC15 self needs something new!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2006 7:59:00 PM More reviews by verseau03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i love the color and the fine texture of dandelion...but it doesn't have any staying power and it isn't practical to carry with you for touch-ups. too bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2006 11:10:00 AM More reviews by Tinkerbella1

Really nice. Good for those with fair complexion, but also for darker skins too its so pretty! Im fair skinned, and it is a flattering colour. Doesnt streak, real nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2006 12:11:00 AM More reviews by audmac

I got this about a year or so ago and liked it cuz it was a pretty sheer color, a safe bet for my fair skin (b.e. 1.2) so i used it a good bit then stopped for several months. Now that i am starting to tan (b.e. medium beige) and none of my other blushes look right on me anymore I decided to start using it again. Of course since its very sheer i have to use several "coats" of it, but it looks so wonderful on me and Im very glad i hung on to it. love the smell too! will definitly repurchase when it runs out.
UPDATE-- after using it a few more days i decided i have to put too much on, makes my face look too powdery and it may be a little too light of a pink color for me. so i am back on the hunt for a pink blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2006 4:35:00 PM More reviews by shakeheartbreak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I was always afraid of blush, being as pale as I am, and subsequently never wore it. I love all things BeneFit, and when I received this as a present, I decided to try it. Its the only blush I can wear without looking like a clown. I can swipe it on for a very light pink to look awake, or layer it on for a deeper color. I use it as both an all-over highlighter and a blush. Its also great under eyebrows for a lift and in the inner corners of eyes to make them look open and awake (great at 6 a.m!). The packaging is very cute, and there seems to be a lot of product, but it is a little exorbitant. I would repurchase it again though, despite the price, because of the wonders it does for my face.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2006 8:15:00 AM More reviews by sweetiepie3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

pretty hefty amount for a blush. seems very light in the box, even lighter on the skin. it almost doesn't show on my skin. this is a total rip-off. won't buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2006 12:23:00 AM More reviews by tig_bitties

I bought this on a whim and I just love it! It really is more of a highlighter, it just kind of perks you up. After I got this, four of my friends got this. That just shows that Dandelion can basically complement anyone! It definitely isn't the cheapest thing around at $26 dollars but it's well worth it. The packaging is cute in a green little cardboard box, but not the most practical as it gets worn down after a while. I most likely will repurchase again :)!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2006 9:00:00 PM More reviews by fermidiracgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The first day I tried this I thought it was just OK. But the next day when I put it on it looked fabulous! It didnt even look like blush - it looked like I was alive and awake at 7am. Its better than NARS's orgasm blush because it doesnt have sparkles, and is more subtle (with NARS, one swipe is all sparkle and 2 swipes is too much peach!). I love it. Right now all I have is the decked out dandelion palette, and I think I'll buy the full sized dandelion and put the palette in my purse. This stuff is great. I dont care that its $26, I think its worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2006 8:49:00 PM More reviews by dancelvr

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pretty,but waaaaaaaay too light.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2006 1:15:00 AM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very sheer colored powder, I often use it as a blush base, then another more pigmented blush for a pop of color. Because this is so sheer it's also great brushed on the eyelids, which I often do if I just want a simple monochromatic look. Still, it can be layered if desired without caking.