BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 5/23/2006 4:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I loved this product. I have naturally tanned skin so I was a bit worried the pink would be too overwhelming, but it looked fabulous. It gave a natural flush to my face and in the sunlight it added a little shimmery effect. I love this and the brush is so cute. I love how it's so girly!

on 5/15/2006 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love the color, but the box is so clunky! I took a lippie off for the box.

on 5/15/2006 2:30:00 PM

I love BeneFit blushes. This one is so gorgeous & girly

on 5/15/2006 2:27:00 PM

The concept is great, but I think I should have tried Dallas or Georgia. This sheer pinky highlighting powder was just too much pink on my pink toned skin. I tried to use it for about two weeks and just gave up. I have seen it on friedns and it gave them a beautiful glowing youthful look, but not on me. I got the compact with eyeshadows and a gloss along with the dandelion from Sephora and they were all too pink. It will now be passed on to my sister in law.

on 5/14/2006 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

lovely scent, pretty packaging, and left a nice glow on the skin. BUT i can mention 5 other shimmer products that work so much better than this one. pretty disappointing for the price.

on 5/11/2006 6:56:00 AM

i bought this thinking that it is a blush but it turned out to be a highlighter that gives sutle but gorgeous pinkish glow... i've been using it evey single day ever since i've received it and it really achieves a natural vibrant make-up look... the smell is great, i love the box and the brush... my yellowish pale NC15-20 skin looks healthy finally...

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I wanted a pale pink blush, and I thought this would be perfect. Nope, it takes way too much product to produce any visible result. The smell didn't bother me, but the brush was useless. I used my own brush, but still couldn't get the right effect on my cheeks. And it has too much mauve in it to get the CARGO Catalina look. And it was $28, including tax. Too expensive for a product that doesn't work. My foundation powder from MAC is only $24 and that is well worth it. This blush wasn't worth it. Look elsewhere for a better bargain all around.

on 5/1/2006 12:49:00 PM

I really like this, it's cute and fun with a beautiful color - but for the price and quality I'm sticking with Bare Minerals blush in Sorbet. It's the same color without the sparkles and lasts me about over a year. Love the BeneFit, but I just can't justify the splurge.

on 4/29/2006 10:36:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is very sheer, so I probably wouldn't recommend using it alone as a blush unless you already have some natural color in your cheeks. It is a great sheer pink that wakes up that morning face and adds a natural glow to dull skin. It's no miracle worker, but I love the color and would recommend it. Despite the price, it lasts a long time. I've had mine for about 8 months, use it almost daily, and am just starting to see the bottom of the container.

I purchased this color because it is such a pretty color on the cheeks. But it doesn't last. I had to keep reapplying throughout the day. What I feel is a better blush and lasts longer is Paula's Choice blushes. I love them. Benefit has nice colors but does not stay on very long. Would not purchase again.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products