October 30, 2014 | 1354 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2006 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Makeup_frenchie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been wanting this product forever. and its my first Benefit buy.
Although it is rather expensive, it is totally worth it for me to have a product I will love and keep on buying. I baught it yesterday and used it this morning. This stuff is fabulous.!!! I love the light pink girly flush that you get and the subtle shimmer but still matte enough not to look greasy or too glossy. Thank you Benefit!! I believe that my mom is going to buy this too! because she loves mine so much.
<3 <3 <3 Dadelion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2006 12:46:00 PM More reviews by IShy134

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS! I've always wanted it and finally just bought it. It's LOVE! It is so fabulous. I put it on this morning when I just woke up, no makeup, no nothing. It brightened my face up so much! I looked fresh and awake. I didn't even need makeup. This is a wonder product. I love love love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2006 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Blinkers345

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've always wanted to try these Benefit powders, but they were soo pricey. I came across the chance to get these from a friend for a really great price, less than half retail for each, so I jumped at it.

Dandelion is a cool toned light pink, with some slight lavendar tones to it. There is slight shimmer, that doesnt really transfer to the skin. This doesnt have the softest texture IMO...and I think that should be corrected. You really have to apply more than once to see some color. I'm a MAC NC35 and this suprisingly shows up on me, as a nice, natural, light pink flush. Gorgeous for those 'not much makeup' days. Love to wear this with MAC Prr l/g. I dont think I'd buy this again at full price, but its definately nice enough to use up. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2006 6:01:00 AM More reviews by exquisitefame

There are blushers I love, but this one, I adore. Thank you, BeneFit, I finally found my HG blush! Dandelion is the perfect shade of pink I like, and the light shimmers add that extra glow on my face. Admittedly, as it's more of a highlighter than a blush, it takes a few swipes for the colour to show up on my medium-fair skin. Apart from that, the only other gripe I have is that it's too bulky to bring out for touch-up. Nonetheless, the product is too wonderful to pass up, I can foresee myself buying again and again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2006 1:58:00 AM More reviews by Beautiful_But_Dorky

Alright, I FINALLY broke down and bought this blush after reading all the many great reviews..... I have extremely pale, cool-toned skin, so normally any color I put on my face stands out like a marker. I absolutely LOVE the fact that this blush is subtle and natural. Although today was my first day wearing it, I've already had two compliments on how my face just seems to glow... That's another thing I really like about it-- it's matte enough to look polished and natural, but it also has a hint of shimmer and highlight that (if used in very small amounts) can add some glow all over the face. It really is quite wonderful! It should be noted I took away a lippie because the blush can dry out skin just a bit without a moisturizer underneath. But it's hardly an issue when you think of everything else it does for the face. Oh, and I like the cute li'l box a lot, though I wish it came in a compact or something easier for on the go. Overall a GREAT product! :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2006 9:05:00 PM More reviews by kkt1210

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i'd give this a 3.5 if i could....or maybe 3 3/4. lol. well i have to say it probably WAS my HG a few years ago. i reach for this less and less these days.... i'm not sure why though. just not sure it makes me look as fab anymore. nice healthy pink color, subtle shimmer...pretty blendable. i do like it, but not in an hg kind of way. my PPP, barely NC15 self needs something new!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2006 7:59:00 PM More reviews by verseau03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i love the color and the fine texture of dandelion...but it doesn't have any staying power and it isn't practical to carry with you for touch-ups. too bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2006 11:10:00 AM More reviews by Tinkerbella1

Really nice. Good for those with fair complexion, but also for darker skins too its so pretty! Im fair skinned, and it is a flattering colour. Doesnt streak, real nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2006 12:11:00 AM More reviews by audmac

I got this about a year or so ago and liked it cuz it was a pretty sheer color, a safe bet for my fair skin (b.e. 1.2) so i used it a good bit then stopped for several months. Now that i am starting to tan (b.e. medium beige) and none of my other blushes look right on me anymore I decided to start using it again. Of course since its very sheer i have to use several "coats" of it, but it looks so wonderful on me and Im very glad i hung on to it. love the smell too! will definitly repurchase when it runs out.
UPDATE-- after using it a few more days i decided i have to put too much on, makes my face look too powdery and it may be a little too light of a pink color for me. so i am back on the hunt for a pink blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2006 4:35:00 PM More reviews by shakeheartbreak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I was always afraid of blush, being as pale as I am, and subsequently never wore it. I love all things BeneFit, and when I received this as a present, I decided to try it. Its the only blush I can wear without looking like a clown. I can swipe it on for a very light pink to look awake, or layer it on for a deeper color. I use it as both an all-over highlighter and a blush. Its also great under eyebrows for a lift and in the inner corners of eyes to make them look open and awake (great at 6 a.m!). The packaging is very cute, and there seems to be a lot of product, but it is a little exorbitant. I would repurchase it again though, despite the price, because of the wonders it does for my face.