July 22, 2014 | 2353 users online

Blends well
Skin tone color
Crease Resistant
Lasts for about 6-8 hours
Only need TINY usage(dot size)

~Cons:
Need to shake/hit against palm(product will seperate)
TINY fading(only after about 7hrs)
Expensive

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2010 2:40:00 PM More reviews by saelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Easy to spread across whole lid only using tiny amount. My makeup never moves once I've put this on!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2010 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Jennta

I have oliy skin, & by the end of the day, my eye shadow has thoroughly settled into the crease of my lid. When I use this primer, I don't get any creasing at all. It smoothes on nicely, & isn't drying for me. I like that this product comes in a tube. Although I have have yet to try the Urban Decay primer, I don't much care for the packaging.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2010 10:51:00 AM More reviews by lolacupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't like that it is a tube. Sometimes when I squeeze it, it won't come out and then I squeeze it again and a huge amount of product comes out.. grrr. Also this feels more liquid-y than UDPP. If you have dry lids I recommend using this, but if you have oily lids or are going somewhere hot I defineately recommend UDPP.
Update: I applied this at like 6 am and when i checked myself at 11 am it had already creased!! and my eyelids arent even that oily. Will def not repurchase I hate this stuff

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2010 12:11:00 AM More reviews by silentxtearz

This eye primer is the best. I use it all the time. I barely wear eyeshadow but when i do wear eyeshadow it really does last all day long. I put the primer on first and usually put a little bit of concealer on my lids b/c there's some discoloration and it stays on all day long even when i try to take it off with some make up remover, but i just gotta scrub and rinse a bit harder haha. I definitely will buy this again

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2010 More reviews by sscheergirl77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have EXTREMELY oily skin. Very oily. So, after a few hours my eyeshadow would crease horribly, and by the end of the day my entire lid would be absent of all eyeshadow except for a big ugly crease. This primer allows me to wear eyeshadow...and it actually stays on!!! For a long time I just stopped wearing shadow because there was no point, it all came off. For other skin types I have no idea if this product is good or bad..but for oily skin types..it is PERFECT. I have to use eye makeup remover to get my eyeshadow off! It goes on easy, my eyeshadow blends great with it, and a little bit goes a long way. WELL WORTH EVERY PENNY for me. I will be lost if it were to be discontinued! lol

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2010 6:09:00 PM More reviews by AHeartsMakeUp

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've never been too impressed with this product. But it seems to be a crime to wear eyeshadow without a primer, and I wouldn't recommend it. With that being said, it's just okay at doing what it says it does. To me, this and Urban Decay's Primer Potion (UDPP) do pretty much the same job for about the same price. I've had both for a pretty long time and I'd say that if you're trying to decide between the two, get Too Faced, just because UDPP dries out too quickly in my opinion and you can never use all of the product = waste of money. I honestly don't see a difference between the two. Hope this helps those of you who are stuck in the middle decide which one to get :)

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by Xxkonixx

i've been using the one from urban decay for liked forever......but lately i felt liked it would be nice if i can find something more spreadable and not as dryinggg....so i went and bought this one....i love the texture and how i dun need to put so much effort in applying right........it keeps my eye makeup fresh and i can even put it on the outer corner of my eyes with no problem........however i'm allergic to this product and my eyes got really uncomfortable as if something is poking my upper eye lids........i gave it another two tries but the same thing happened........so i had to return it and stick with da other one......

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2010 6:35:00 PM More reviews by edgyangel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I seriously cannot live without this primer. It makes a HUGE difference in the staying power of my e/s and it stops the creasing. It makes the colors show up deeper too-awesome!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2010 5:10:00 PM More reviews by katyd316

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I prefer this to UDPP strictly based on the packaging. For me they both do the exact same thing. It is easier to apply right out of the tube and blends in super quick. The staying power is pretty impressive as well. I wore a look through 12 hours of traveling and it stayed put.