Too Faced Shadow Insurance

4.2

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Glyceryl Triethylhexanoate, Polyethylene, Trihydroxystearin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Isopropyl Lanolate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone, PEG 40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 1/30/2010 3:56:00 PM

I love this primer! Up until I heard about it, Urban Decay Primer Potion was my HG in this department, but no more! One of the main things I am overjoyed about is the packaging or container it comes in. It's a squeezy tube that is super easy to control the amount of prodct coming out and also to squeeze out the last bit of product without much effort. Whereas the UDPP was designed by men, obviously, or perhaps just a team of friggin idiots. Jeebus, who has time and inclination to perform surgery on their royal looking tube to gain access to the majority of the product?!
Also, the Too Faced is so much easier to apply. The UD would sometimes streak and apply a bit cakey and dry but this applies smoothly and effortlessly every time. After application I wait about 30 seconds and then start applying my shadow. Your lid is the tiniest bit tacky from the primer and really grabs the product and amplifies the color without getting a damp steaky color application. My color stays bright and flawless all day, even if I go work out and sweat up a storm.
Will and have repurchased! Love it!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Okay, I tried this after a go round w/ UDPP. Now that I have been using this for awhile I can say that this one is just as good as UDPP. Maybe even better. I can fall asleep with eyeshadow on and in the morning its still holding on. Also you do not have to cut the packaging to get every drop of what you paid for. The squeeze tube is perfect. I can use my finger or a concealer brush to apply. It seems pricey but as I think about how long it has lasted (I use it everyday) it is really not that expensive. I have not tried another brand because I have been totally happy. When this tube is gone....I'm getting another one.

on 1/30/2010 8:51:00 AM

This is one of those great products that actually does what it says it will do. I could not live without this. I have tried a few other eye lid primers but nothing, and I mean nothing comes close to this. My shadow stays in place for 14 hours, it does not budge, and that is amazing. Without using a primer, my eye makeup would need touching up by lunch. I will continue to buy this again and again.

on 1/30/2010 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I've tried a few different eye primers and this is hands down, my favorite! The price is reasonable and most importantly, it works!! My eyes are pretty sensitive, but I've never had any problems with this stuff. I will be re-buying!

on 1/30/2010 8:19:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I didn't buy this, but I got a sample of it from Sephora. I'm fairly pleased, as it keeps my eyeshadows from creasing for 8 hours. It doesn't last all day, though, so this isn't the perfect primer for me. Though I have weird eyes. On my left eye, the eyeshadow lasts all day with the primer. My right eye, it creases by eight hours. I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact that nothing will stop my right eye from creasing.

on 1/29/2010 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

love it.. but i wanna try UDPP though to see if it works better..

on 1/28/2010 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I would die without this! I've always had trubble with my eyeshadow not staying on, but with this it stays on all day (and night) It's easy to apply, and evens out the skin tone on my lid, so I don't need a base eyeshadow. I apply it with my (clean) finger, and smooth it out all over the lid. I apply eyeshadow over, and the colour is vibrant and long lasting. This is it!

on 1/28/2010 6:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I really dig this primer. I'm new to primers and used to only use cream shadow bases, but this is a great alternative that really keeps my makeup in place. I can get dolled up for a night on the town, pass out somewhere, and wake up and my [eye] makeup will still be in place. I gave this 4 lippies instead of 5 only because something about the product irritates my eyes a little and I can't be sure but I think it causes my contact lenses to rotate in my eyes. Maybe im nuts and its all in my head but it seems to only happen when I wear this.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I know there are heaps of rave about UDDP, but living in Australia i cant get UDDP unless i order online but this was available in our departmental store! I decided to give it a go & i must say i am impressed! I have oily lids, even gel liner which are supposed to be waterproof would not last on me! With this product though, the lasting power of whatever i use on my eye is great!

I think primers are really important to create a smooth area for you to work on, be it putting eyeshadow or anything on your lids! This has to be something which will be part of my collection (something which i will make sure i have enough to last!).

Say hello to no more greasy eye lids! 2 thumbs up! :D

on 1/27/2010 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I dont know how i lived without this before!!! i've been using this for a couple of months now and it has made such a difference to the life and color brilliance of my shadows. I did a test the other day just to see how effective this was in bringing out vibrancy in drug store shadows. I recently bought some of the Maybelline Color Plush shadows, without it they were muddy and didn't last so long but with the primer my eyes were still vibrant purple at 2 in the morning, over 14 hours of wear and the stuff held on! I love this stuff, i can't live without it now. this is one of my HG products!