August 31, 2014 | 985 users online

Eye Primer - Too Faced - Shadow Insurance, Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2010 5:44:00 PM More reviews by cat070992

Pros:
very nice packaging
goes on clear/sheer
easy to smooth
not drying
doesn't make lids feel oily
no creasing

Cons:
doesn't make colors pop as much as UDPP

I like this, but I prefer UDPP even with the crappy packaging

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2010 5:35:00 PM More reviews by jennlynn3127

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product!! My mom got it for me for Christmas and I never wear makeup without it!! I had a bad problem of my eye shadow creasing really bad and with this product it never does it!! I tell all my friends to buy it!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2010 9:08:00 AM More reviews by jafairfax

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I usually use Urban Decay primer potion but thought I'd give this a go because of the good reviews. Unfortunely, I wasted my money because this product only works if you have dry eyelids. I have oily eyelids and this did nothing to prevent my eyeshadow from creasing. So I'm back to using UDPP which works great for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2010 8:57:00 AM More reviews by kdimp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

does what it says. doesnt irritate my eyes. dispenses well. overall good product. i would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2010 11:02:00 PM More reviews by avapro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great primer, I was using too much at first and only found out later that I needed just a little drop; like the size of this O for both eyes. There is only a little bit of fading at the end of the evening, but other than that there has been no creasing or movement of product. I would buy this again.
Edit: I'm starting to notice that with this on my shadow still fades near mid-day and under NYX jumbo eye pencils they still crease. Maybe it's my oily eyelids, but I'm thinking I should switch up to the UDPP.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2010 6:45:00 PM More reviews by RochelleRoyalty

*I have oily lids

~Pros:
Light
Blends well
Skin tone color
Crease Resistant
Lasts for about 6-8 hours
Only need TINY usage(dot size)

~Cons:
Need to shake/hit against palm(product will seperate)
TINY fading(only after about 7hrs)
Expensive

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2010 2:40:00 PM More reviews by saelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Easy to spread across whole lid only using tiny amount. My makeup never moves once I've put this on!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2010 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Jennta

I have oliy skin, & by the end of the day, my eye shadow has thoroughly settled into the crease of my lid. When I use this primer, I don't get any creasing at all. It smoothes on nicely, & isn't drying for me. I like that this product comes in a tube. Although I have have yet to try the Urban Decay primer, I don't much care for the packaging.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2010 10:51:00 AM More reviews by lolacupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't like that it is a tube. Sometimes when I squeeze it, it won't come out and then I squeeze it again and a huge amount of product comes out.. grrr. Also this feels more liquid-y than UDPP. If you have dry lids I recommend using this, but if you have oily lids or are going somewhere hot I defineately recommend UDPP.
Update: I applied this at like 6 am and when i checked myself at 11 am it had already creased!! and my eyelids arent even that oily. Will def not repurchase I hate this stuff

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2010 12:11:00 AM More reviews by silentxtearz

This eye primer is the best. I use it all the time. I barely wear eyeshadow but when i do wear eyeshadow it really does last all day long. I put the primer on first and usually put a little bit of concealer on my lids b/c there's some discoloration and it stays on all day long even when i try to take it off with some make up remover, but i just gotta scrub and rinse a bit harder haha. I definitely will buy this again