April 17, 2014 | 1492 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2005 3:22:00 AM More reviews by hersheykiss1313

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a GWP, but I don't see what the hype is all about. Standard mascara, I love my Almay bright eyes and assorted Maybelline collection so much more.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2005 12:21:00 PM More reviews by Hanyougirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can't begain to tell you how long I've looked for a good mascara, and how amazingly the Lancome Defincilis mascara fulfilled that search. It's a great dark mascara that makes my lashes seem longer and fuller. It never clumps, and it gives great coverage

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2005 4:44:00 PM More reviews by CharmeC

I bought this mascara off ebay after reading all the favorable reviews here.
I am very disappointed with it after one usage. The tube(.23 oz) is thin and doesn't look like it contains much mascara. The solution is also thinnish, doesn't add volume at all, and there's no noticeable lengthening, there's little clumping and the mascara dries fast on the lashes which might be a plus, but flakes when combed through. After a few applications my lashes only looked spidery, it took at least 5 applications(what a nuisance) for my lashes to look like they have mascara on, but still spidery. Might be useful for someone who wants a subtle look, but definitely wouldn't be worth the retail price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2005 4:07:00 AM More reviews by phburton

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. It stays on all day without ever flaking off and yet washes off easily at night. It lengthens really well without clumping. I think it is the best mascara on the market.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2005 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Makup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this as my first highend mascara and i have to say that i couldn't tell any difference with my drugstore ones. It was 23USD pretty pricey for mascara. My lashes are not lenghten but they did get fuller. I don't have racoon eyes at the end of the day. It takes off easily. I wouldn't buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2005 3:39:00 PM More reviews by YellowroseofTexas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So disappointed. I am always looking for the perfect mascara. My lashes are naturally curly but short and silky. This did nothing special that drug store mascara DON'T do for my lashes. No thickening but after several coats it did add some length. Will not repurchase and will continue my search for HG mascara. So wanted this to be my 'it' mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2005 5:32:00 AM More reviews by kiltedkate

Great mascara, i have never used one that builds this much length and i've tried A LOT! really pricey though so might have to try find drugstore alternative once in a while, though it pains me

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2005 1:33:00 AM More reviews by dazzlindeziner

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've tried almost all the mascaras out there on the market, and i heard but didnt believe the hype behind lancome mascaras....until i tried this. man this is what mascara is supposed to be, perfect length and seperation, no clumps. i recommend this to my clients all the time

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2005 12:26:00 AM More reviews by AzngloW411

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LIKE THAT IT DEFINES AND HOLDS A CURL BUT IT MAKES MY LASHES LOOK FAKE LIKE I OBVIOUSLY PUT ON MASCARA. NOT A VERY NATURAL LOOK IMO

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2005 2:50:00 PM More reviews by jessicaericsson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara did nothing extra for me, a plain mascara not worth it's price.