Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

on 10/18/2005 1:14:00 PM

I adore this mascara. I get so many compliments on my eyelashes when I wear it. My lashes are long, full, and not clumpy.

However, when I recommend it to others, they don't seem to like it as much. Interesting.

on 10/5/2005 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

PRO's- No clumps, flakes, smudges, and lasts all day long
CON's- Expensive, a bit stiff on the lashes.
I would rather stick with my Full & Soft, mostly because Id rather have soft lashes and it's so much cheaper. When I get back to the States, Im going to give Max Factor's Lash Perfection (?) a try. The only other expensive one Im going to have a go with is the YSL one- Faux Cils (?).

on 10/4/2005 5:43:00 PM

I got this as a GWP, and like others reviewers, I wouldn't be caught dead buying it. It's nothing spectacular, doesn't add any volume (that's what I need, not lenght). No way jose!

on 9/19/2005 8:33:00 AM

I got this with GWP. I don't think I would buy it full price. It definitely lengthened my lashes, but I think I want something to thicken it as well. The things I absolutely LOVE about this mascara is that it doesn't smudge. I always have a problem with mascara smudging, but this one doesn't. I will use it if I get it in samples, but I won't be buying it anytime soon.

on 9/15/2005 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This mascara does what it says it does: it lengthens. Unfortunately, if you want fullness, too, you're out of luck. Wears well for a non-waterproof formula. It's good, but not $22 good. For that much, I want it all. Back to Maybelline Full n' Soft I go!

on 9/14/2005 2:10:00 PM

This mascara is incredible for length...i love how it seperates as well. I love the feel of my lashes with it on..soft and pliable..no flakes or spider legs..i just wish it did somthing for volume as well..i have been applying it under LORAC lostalash and it has been working great..however as a busy mom of three kids under four i do not have time for two steps with mascara...this is great but the search continues...on to DiorShow or Shu when i have extra $$$

on 9/13/2005 9:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This mascara lengthens quite well, but does not thicken my lashes enough for me to repurchase it. For now, I am layering it over good old Great Lash to get a thicker look. But if you are just looking for length, this is a good mascara (albeit expensive). It doesn't smudge or clump. Only problem is, it makes my lashes so long that sometimes I end up with tiny bits of mascara under my brows before the mascara dries - that's how long it makes my lashes - the tips of my lashes touch all the way up there! Guess that's a good problem to have.

on 9/11/2005 9:16:00 PM

Finally a mascara that looks good, stays all day, and does not smear! So what if I have to use a lash separator when I apply it? It does not smear? hear that, world? Definicils does not smear!!!!!

on 9/5/2005 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have purchased this many times and I love it. It really defines and lengthens my lashes and it lasts all day even though I tear a lot. I made the mistake of trying the waterproof version recently and I hate it. Unless you plan on swimming all day I recommend this version. It's expensive but worth it.

on 9/2/2005 9:30:00 PM

My Very Favorite for years! Tried others but always come back to this.
One Great Mascara.