February 27, 2015 | 1252 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2004 12:53:00 PM More reviews by bigredreturns

AWESOME! I have very long, but sparse lashes and most mascaras look to harsh against my PPP skin and platinum blonde hair. This one is my HG. It makes my lashes fuller and adds a bit of length. It isn't crunchy, doesn't weigh my lashes down and is practically clum free. Only downside is a fairly large tube that becomes cumbersone in my itty-bitty purse. Overall two thumbs up!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2004 3:31:00 PM More reviews by swt_mimi

Nothing held a curl better then this mascara. I've no idea why this holds EVERYTHING and by "everything", I meant that this held the entire curl on my asian lashes, unlike volum' express that held about 75% of it. This clumped a *bit* which is okay since I comb my lashes afterwards anyways. It lengthened and seperated like nothing else. I do have a minor flaking problem though...

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2004 6:48:00 AM More reviews by LynG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love the way my lashes look when I use this. Very natural-looking, lush and holds the curl. However, even the waterproof one smudges on me, so won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2004 8:25:00 PM More reviews by suedeskin

The BEST mascara out there. I have tried almost every mascara and must say this is absolutely amazing stuff. Makes my lashes...well, full and soft. Never clumpy, stays put all day, seems to put the slightest of curl on my lashes- GREAT mascara! I have talked to so many other women who adore this, please give it a try.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2004 1:34:00 AM More reviews by karatc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Makes my lashes long and thick, beautiful look for the first few hours. Then it's nothing but flakes, flakes, flakes for me! Somehow I can't get it to wash off in the shower, but I can get the flakes all over my face. Sigh!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2004 4:50:00 PM More reviews by NYsmiLez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Nothing dramatic, just a great day-to-day mascara. There's nothing too special about it; it adds color, and lengthens a tad. It does fulfill the 'full' promise, imo. Its a plus that it came off very easily with my make-up remover, but barely smudged during the day. I'm too lazy (and broke) to search out a new HG so I've just been repurchasing this for now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2004 11:29:00 AM More reviews by modegirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara rocks. I liked the un-waterproof version, but decided to try this one for fun, and now i may have to go in and change the rating for the other. The reason is, when I put this one on it doesn't weigh down the curl I just put in with my eyelash curler which was a bit of a bummer with the other. And I have just spent the weekend crying and crying and it hasn't budged!
TIP though: Full n Soft products give a amazingly NATURAL look so if you're not into that, it won't do for you. I found that I put one coat on, then sometimes add some fullness with Volume Express and finish with a light coat of Full n Soft for a great waterproof look.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2004 10:22:00 AM More reviews by pelirroja77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

How disappointing mascara experience... When I finished my waterproof Volum'Express, I decided to give this a try, since all the great reviews it has, but unfortunately this is not for me. It doesn't hold my curled lashes and smears quite a bit on me, where's the waterproof thing then? Well, I'm sticking to Volum'Express from now on as my favorite water-resistant mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2004 1:02:00 AM More reviews by cor01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The product gave me exactly what it's name describes - full and soft lashes. It's great for a natural yet defined and volumnous look. (I'm not sure if that's a real word...) It does give slight smudging by the end of the day, but I still like the look it gives my lashes.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2004 1:12:00 AM More reviews by Duchess_of_Dork

I have used Maybelline's Full and Soft mascara in the regular formula on and off for quite a long time and have liked it, so I was surprised that I didn't care for it's waterproof sister.

It does leave lashes soft, and gives them a natural finish....and yes, it is waterproof. What it isn't, as other reviewers have noted, is smudge proof. The smudges it leaves behind are, simply put, horrid beyond belief. They're big, they're bad, and (in my case) they're black.

Yep...YICK and YUCK. Not at all pretty.

I'm giving this product two lippies primarily because, though it does initially make my lashes "full" and "soft," it doesn't stay on my eyelashes, and frankly isn't a "beauty" !product. It's anti-beauty in a six dollar tube.

Buyer beware. continued >>