October 23, 2014 | 1933 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2003 1:38:00 AM More reviews by cinnamongrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased this mascara this past weekend after reading the MUA reviews. I've used Illegal Lengths Waterproof for years, but the last tube I bought was very gloppy. I exchanged it for Lash Discovery waterproof...big mistake. So, I trundled back to the store and bought Full & Soft in Brownish Black.

This mascara delivers good definition and excellent thickening. But it doesn't lengthen much - then again, it didn't promise that. :) It lives up to its claim of being waterproof, and it does leave lashes feeling soft. Overall, it's a good mascara for a fairly natural look, but don't count on much in the lengthening department.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2003 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Ah_Gee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is not the best...but it's good enough! It doesn't do wonders, but it really gives your lashes a boost, and the consistancy is very managable. It doesn't clump until it gets around 2months old. The look achieved was natural, yet accented!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2003 6:12:00 PM More reviews by kittyhawk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This doesn't smudge on me. And it does define my lashes well for a non-dramatic look. Great for everyday wear. And makes application so nice and easy with its soft texture fibres. Good price to pay for something that I usually toss out after 3 months! UPDATE: It created panda eyes when my eyes get oily in the afternoon. WATERPROOF, definitely not! Don't ever cry or get wet when wearing this mascara. I've not found my HG mascara in Fasio.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2003 4:01:00 AM More reviews by Bluberryluv

When I first put it on, I loved how it looked: it actually did make my lashes look full'n'soft. And it didn't clump up. Then a couple of hours later...I had smudgy-raccoon eyes (with full'n'soft lashes). Luckily, it came free with a bottle of moisturizing eye makeup remover so it was a snap to take off. And it's cheap, so I'm not too bothered by the loss. Sigh. My quest for the perfect drugstore smudgeproof mascara continues....

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2003 12:40:00 AM More reviews by yangerz

i think that this marcara might have mood swings. sometimes, it works fine and volumizes to some extent, other days, it doesnt do anything but tinit my lashes. it also smuges within 4 hours. doesnt really thinken. guess i was expecting too much when i saw the ad on tv.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2003 1:55:00 AM More reviews by LaFif

Waterproof-yes. Barely there-yes. Why bother? It was like wearing nothing. So what's the point? Never again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2003 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Crystal9579

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have found the mascara of my dreams!!! Not only does the brush apply it evenly to my lashes, but you don't have to scrape any excess off of the brush. I have thrown out all my old mascaras because I will not use any others!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2003 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Soybeans236

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using Maybelline Full n Soft for six months now and it's definitely a holy grail. I always get the waterproof, so it doesn't smudge. This mascara is very similar to L'Oreal Lash Out, but it doesn't give as much length.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2003 8:29:00 PM More reviews by smee123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the look this mascara gave me, but since it gave me racoon eyes, I had to give it a 2. It really does make your lashes look full and soft though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2003 11:09:00 PM More reviews by missytoe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow, I am really surprised by how much I like this. I have used lots and lots of mascaras and this one is really a good item. It is true to it's name--it does make my lashes look fuller, and it doesn't dry really stiff. I used L'Oreal's Voluminous as my HG for years, and then they changed the formula or something. I have recently used Lash Out and Intensifique. They all tend to be a bit gloppy. They make my lashes thicker, but they don't look as natural as Full and Soft. Also, F&S makes my lashes actually curl. I love it, it's my new fav!