Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

3.9

Petroleum Distillates, C8 9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Water (Aqua), Synthetic Beeswax, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Laurate, Silica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Methylparaben, Isoceteth 20, Lecithin, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl/Methacrylate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Simethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Carmine (CI 75470) (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Green), CI 77299 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

on 11/19/2004 4:31:00 PM

This is my HG mascara.
Leaves my lashes full, soft and natural- no clumping.
Best mascara I've ever tried, will repurchase.

on 11/11/2004 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

AWESOME! I have very long, but sparse lashes and most mascaras look to harsh against my PPP skin and platinum blonde hair. This one is my HG. It makes my lashes fuller and adds a bit of length. It isn't crunchy, doesn't weigh my lashes down and is practically clum free. Only downside is a fairly large tube that becomes cumbersone in my itty-bitty purse. Overall two thumbs up!

on 10/30/2004 3:31:00 PM

Nothing held a curl better then this mascara. I've no idea why this holds EVERYTHING and by "everything", I meant that this held the entire curl on my asian lashes, unlike volum' express that held about 75% of it. This clumped a *bit* which is okay since I comb my lashes afterwards anyways. It lengthened and seperated like nothing else. I do have a minor flaking problem though...

on 10/21/2004 6:48:00 AM

I love the way my lashes look when I use this. Very natural-looking, lush and holds the curl. However, even the waterproof one smudges on me, so won't repurchase.

on 10/20/2004 8:25:00 PM

The BEST mascara out there. I have tried almost every mascara and must say this is absolutely amazing stuff. Makes my lashes...well, full and soft. Never clumpy, stays put all day, seems to put the slightest of curl on my lashes- GREAT mascara! I have talked to so many other women who adore this, please give it a try.

on 10/14/2004 1:34:00 AM

Makes my lashes long and thick, beautiful look for the first few hours. Then it's nothing but flakes, flakes, flakes for me! Somehow I can't get it to wash off in the shower, but I can get the flakes all over my face. Sigh!

on 10/9/2004 4:50:00 PM

Nothing dramatic, just a great day-to-day mascara. There's nothing too special about it; it adds color, and lengthens a tad. It does fulfill the 'full' promise, imo. Its a plus that it came off very easily with my make-up remover, but barely smudged during the day. I'm too lazy (and broke) to search out a new HG so I've just been repurchasing this for now.

on 9/13/2004 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara rocks. I liked the un-waterproof version, but decided to try this one for fun, and now i may have to go in and change the rating for the other. The reason is, when I put this one on it doesn't weigh down the curl I just put in with my eyelash curler which was a bit of a bummer with the other. And I have just spent the weekend crying and crying and it hasn't budged!
TIP though: Full n Soft products give a amazingly NATURAL look so if you're not into that, it won't do for you. I found that I put one coat on, then sometimes add some fullness with Volume Express and finish with a light coat of Full n Soft for a great waterproof look.

on 9/4/2004 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

How disappointing mascara experience... When I finished my waterproof Volum'Express, I decided to give this a try, since all the great reviews it has, but unfortunately this is not for me. It doesn't hold my curled lashes and smears quite a bit on me, where's the waterproof thing then? Well, I'm sticking to Volum'Express from now on as my favorite water-resistant mascara.

on 9/1/2004 1:02:00 AM

The product gave me exactly what it's name describes - full and soft lashes. It's great for a natural yet defined and volumnous look. (I'm not sure if that's a real word...) It does give slight smudging by the end of the day, but I still like the look it gives my lashes.