July 31, 2014 | 2055 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2003 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Soybeans236

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using Maybelline Full n Soft for six months now and it's definitely a holy grail. I always get the waterproof, so it doesn't smudge. This mascara is very similar to L'Oreal Lash Out, but it doesn't give as much length.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2003 8:29:00 PM More reviews by smee123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the look this mascara gave me, but since it gave me racoon eyes, I had to give it a 2. It really does make your lashes look full and soft though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2003 11:09:00 PM More reviews by missytoe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow, I am really surprised by how much I like this. I have used lots and lots of mascaras and this one is really a good item. It is true to it's name--it does make my lashes look fuller, and it doesn't dry really stiff. I used L'Oreal's Voluminous as my HG for years, and then they changed the formula or something. I have recently used Lash Out and Intensifique. They all tend to be a bit gloppy. They make my lashes thicker, but they don't look as natural as Full and Soft. Also, F&S makes my lashes actually curl. I love it, it's my new fav!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2003 10:05:00 PM More reviews by Gigi251

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Let me be the first to say, this mascara isn't for everyone. If you want your short, sparse eyelashes to look like fake eyelashes (or even close to that), this is NOT for you. However, for those of us who just want a non-smudging, non-clumpy, adds a bit of definition and fullness while still looking natural, this is perfect. It's not a miracle worker, but I love it to itty bitty bits. If I was looking for drama, though, I'd probably look elsewhere.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2003 6:47:00 AM More reviews by blusky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Decent mascara for the natural look. This did cause me to have panda eyes later on in the day however :-( Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2002 7:59:00 AM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Really great product.Gives my lashes that falsie look without clumps-price is great too :).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2002 3:23:00 PM More reviews by cheerchick6707

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I will never buy another black macara again. This is great! No clumps, stays on...what more could you want?

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2002 1:28:00 PM More reviews by ancient_egyptian22

This mascara was a pretty good choice, but I didn't really fall head over heels for it. The "very black" made a noticable difference on my already dark lashes and it did seem to stay pretty soft. I didn't really like the consistency of the product though and I'm still searching for my Holy Grail mascara. (Shade: very black)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2002 4:38:00 AM More reviews by xcocox

I loveeee mascara but hate long spidery lashes! Yikes...!!! But this is my all-time fave, a staple.Cheap & good! I just updated my review cuz though this is generally a gd mascara, it smudges during the day after abt 3hrs.. er.. some MUA-er mention tt maybelline's waterproof mascara alwaz smudges..maybe she's rite

[Packaging]

Comes in a sleek sliver packaging unliek that of the washable formula (blue-silver). Chic!

[Quality]

Wet formula that do not dries so fast. Provides decent length with clump free lashes, provided that i wiped the wand first with tissue. Remember to finsih up by combig through the lashes with a eyebrow comb/old mascara wand. The waterproof formula still smears if you have oily skin so touch up is needed in mid-day. Just remove the smears with makeup remover using cotton bud.

[Overall]
It have already become my staple, what else can i say? *hee* I've tried other brands like Clarins, Lancome, Clinique, etc but i still belive this is the best because of the quality it delivers with a low price tag! I prefer the waterproof formula cuz i will be out the whole day and this is more resistant to smears! Sometimes i can get this @SGD10. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2002 12:02:00 AM More reviews by madelin

I really love Full and Soft mascara and mostly wear it in waterproof. It gives me great length and fullness. I always keep coming back to this mascara. Huge rave!