September 17, 2014 | 2047 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2003 12:40:00 AM More reviews by yangerz

i think that this marcara might have mood swings. sometimes, it works fine and volumizes to some extent, other days, it doesnt do anything but tinit my lashes. it also smuges within 4 hours. doesnt really thinken. guess i was expecting too much when i saw the ad on tv.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2003 1:55:00 AM More reviews by LaFif

Waterproof-yes. Barely there-yes. Why bother? It was like wearing nothing. So what's the point? Never again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2003 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Crystal9579

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have found the mascara of my dreams!!! Not only does the brush apply it evenly to my lashes, but you don't have to scrape any excess off of the brush. I have thrown out all my old mascaras because I will not use any others!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2003 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Soybeans236

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using Maybelline Full n Soft for six months now and it's definitely a holy grail. I always get the waterproof, so it doesn't smudge. This mascara is very similar to L'Oreal Lash Out, but it doesn't give as much length.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2003 8:29:00 PM More reviews by smee123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the look this mascara gave me, but since it gave me racoon eyes, I had to give it a 2. It really does make your lashes look full and soft though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2003 11:09:00 PM More reviews by missytoe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow, I am really surprised by how much I like this. I have used lots and lots of mascaras and this one is really a good item. It is true to it's name--it does make my lashes look fuller, and it doesn't dry really stiff. I used L'Oreal's Voluminous as my HG for years, and then they changed the formula or something. I have recently used Lash Out and Intensifique. They all tend to be a bit gloppy. They make my lashes thicker, but they don't look as natural as Full and Soft. Also, F&S makes my lashes actually curl. I love it, it's my new fav!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2003 10:05:00 PM More reviews by Gigi251

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Let me be the first to say, this mascara isn't for everyone. If you want your short, sparse eyelashes to look like fake eyelashes (or even close to that), this is NOT for you. However, for those of us who just want a non-smudging, non-clumpy, adds a bit of definition and fullness while still looking natural, this is perfect. It's not a miracle worker, but I love it to itty bitty bits. If I was looking for drama, though, I'd probably look elsewhere.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2003 6:47:00 AM More reviews by blusky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Decent mascara for the natural look. This did cause me to have panda eyes later on in the day however :-( Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2002 7:59:00 AM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Really great product.Gives my lashes that falsie look without clumps-price is great too :).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2002 3:23:00 PM More reviews by cheerchick6707

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I will never buy another black macara again. This is great! No clumps, stays on...what more could you want?