October 24, 2014 | 1256 users online

Cleansers - Cetaphil - Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2004 1:51:00 PM More reviews by trish575

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this product because I use the other Cetaphil product for the winter, but I needed something stronger for the summer. It left a weird film on my face, made my skin feel tight and oily, and has a terrible smell even after you wash it off. I don't think it's for everyone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2004 12:50:00 PM More reviews by sheisontherun

I have used Cetaphil for Oily Skin for around 2 years now (a dermatologist recommended it to me). I have never been so content with a product before. It cleans thoroughly without ever over-drying. So many other cleansers for oily skin strip all the oil out, thus making your skin produce even more. Not so with this one. It cleanses perfectly and balances out your skin. Definitely try this over the regular Cetaphil (which I think doesn't really "clean" as well).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2004 3:32:00 PM More reviews by ssomogyi

I think this is a great product! Whenever I get bored of a new wash I'm using, I can always go back to Cetaphil and it's great! It's so light and makes my skin soft and clean!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2004 3:22:00 PM More reviews by b4byb33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HORRIBLE!!!! This is how I can sum this up in one word. I do not know how dermatologists can recommend this to anyone!?!? The pump is the only good thing about this product. I did not feel like it left my face clean at all, and after only two days of using this product I started getting small bumps under my skin, around my eyes and cheeks. Still trying to fix the damage it has done. Don't waste your money on this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2004 7:12:00 PM More reviews by diamnd50

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm extremely acne-prone and this is the only thing I can use on my face. It lasts a long time and my whole family uses it. Although it can be drying at times but I feel it works better than the original version.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2004 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Mayfaire

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice product with very good packaging (pump). It lasts a long time. My skin is on the oily side and this does a good (but not great) job of cleansing and doesn't break me out. If you have very sensitive skin or use it more than once a day it may be a little drying.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2004 8:22:00 AM More reviews by maria177

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is HORRIBLE! Its didnt remove my makeup effectively and I couldnt remove my eye makeup! It made my acne prone skin break out the next day (2 huge pimples!!). Horrble product. And EXPENSIVE.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2004 8:00:00 AM More reviews by BuffityGrl

Even THIS sensitve cleanser made my face itch!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2004 4:03:00 PM More reviews by craff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best cleanser I've used. It's non-drying/stripping, yet removes all my makeup, and rinses clean, leaving my face clean and not irritated. I love it and will buy it again and again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2004 3:23:00 PM More reviews by sickstew

it broke me out.. it didn't dry me out, and it did a good job of cleansing at first.. but i got a bunch of white heads on my forehead after using this for about a week. ehhh.