July 25, 2014 | 955 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2003 11:59:00 AM More reviews by Katty

I love this product! I bought it last summer before I went away to Europe and I still have 3/4 of the tin left. It really moisturizes well and the scent is awakening! The tin is sometimes a little hard to open but I can overcome that!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2003 5:43:00 AM More reviews by Astyra

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite Burt's Bees products so far. It moisturizes my cuticles well and smells so fresh and lemony.

Ingredients: Sweet Almond Oil, Lanolin, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopherol Acetate & Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract
continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2003 5:56:00 PM More reviews by asia72

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the product but I always have difficulty prying open the tin! Wonderful lemon smell and very moisturizing. Packaging needs to be improved... how about a twist cap?

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2003 1:33:00 AM More reviews by May_M

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this stuff in a sample kit, & I actually do like it, I just couldn't see getting it again. The packaging is okay, but could be more user friendly. My husband really loves lemon, so he likes if I wear it, but I'll only wear it to bed because it's pretty slick. I wear it under cotton gloves at night, which is pretty effective, it just seems superfluous when a thick cream could suffice for hands & feet. Maybe I'd be more into it if I was more into my nails!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2003 2:43:00 PM More reviews by MeredithP1

I love Burt's Bee's products, but this one isn't worth the trouble it takes to open the tin. I've broken too many nails opening it. I found that this was too greasy for my hands but I did end up liking it on my toes...I would slather the greasy mess on really thick and then put on a sock and let it sit all night and it did really soften. If you do buy this product, leave the tin open, wrap the top with plastic, and then store tightly in a zip-lock or plastic baggy. The reviewers below who describe the scent as being similar to Pledge hit the nail on the head. I don't mind the scent of Pledge..when I'm cleaning! But when I'm pampering myself, I prefer something more girly.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2003 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Salosdaisies

I love everything about this except sometimes I CAN NOT GET THE STUPID TIN OPEN!!!!! This really needs to be redesigned with a lip edge to grab onto. My boyfriend is sick of me asking him to try to open it. Otherwise it is fabulous! Great smell, moisturizes, isn't too greasy. It helped me stop biting my nails.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2003 4:28:00 PM More reviews by sudscrazy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! Not only does it smell yummy, (think lots of lemons!!) but it absorbs fast and is well worth the money. I have only two cuticle creams I ever need to purchase - this one and Orly's Cuticle Therapy Cream. My hands and nails have never looked better and I can't even remember the last time I had a hangnail or problem cuticles. I'm completely pleased!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2003 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Sunkiss987

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This cuticle cream is a good value and it works great! The lemon scent isn't overpowering. Would definately purchase again!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2003 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Jullulu

This cuticle cream works great, had a nice fragrance and is affordable. While I like the product overall, I removed a lipstick due to packaging. I generally don't like cuticle creams that come in little pots and require me to stick my fingers in there to apply (thereby getting the cream stuck under my fingernails, and also making me worry about overall hygiene.) I'd much prefer some sort of tube or even stick.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2003 3:39:00 AM More reviews by MakeUpJunky7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product! It really softens up my cuticles and keeps them from being dry, until I wash my hands, but even then it continues to moisturize! I have tried OPI's Avoplex oil and it doen't work half as well as Burt's Bees. PLus, the smell is heavenly!! I love the lemon smell, its really refreshing and light!