July 30, 2014 | 2161 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by shootingstar81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'll admit to not knowing much about BBs or anything. I saw this advertised, and it seemed like just the thing I was looking for. I don't need really heavy foundation, but I do need a BIT more than just a tinted moisturizer. This is perfect for me. It doesn't break me out -- which most makeup tends to do -- and I absolutely love the way it makes my skin look. I don't really think it looks like you're wearing makeup at all -- just kind of evens things out and gives you a nice, fresh glow. I will definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 5:57:00 PM More reviews by RSKomes

I've been using this product for about a month now and have been very pleased.

With the steamy weather, I couldn't wear foundation and a mineral powder on its own wasn't giving me the coverage I needed. I like this BB for several reasons, it's light, tinted, contains an SPF of 30, moisturises and doesn't cause breakouts - uber important for me since I tend to have a reaction to almost everything, especially anything with a sunscreen in it.

Since it's a primer and moisturiser, I can easily transition this into my winter make up regime and would definitely buy this product again.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by emilyannh

I have been searching for a good foundation alternative for a while. I have tried multiple tinted moisturizers and they have all broken me out... Meaning I need more coverage now. So I started looking at BB creams. Garnier got so-so reviews, covergirl got awful reviews, and I am but a poor cosmetology student so ordering a pricier one was out of the question. This BB cream seemed like a good bet so I picked it up. The coverage leans more towards tinted moisturizer. It evens out my skin and feels really good on my face. Definitely a "your skin only better" thing. While my skin isn't at its clearest I dust a mineral foundation over the top and it looks pretty and natural. I can't wait to be able to wear this alone. I may never go back to regular foundation again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by zee81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very dry, and sensitive skin that tends to react to almost anything that is applied on it. I was perusing through Walmart recently and I noticed this display and figured it was worth trying it out considering that it was under ten dollars. The coverage is light, which is fine, especially seeing as this summer has been especially hot. I set this with Almay's TLC powder and my skin looks radiant, and natural. I will buy again, the sunscreen and the fact that it hasn't caused me any irritation makes it well worth the buy.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2012 3:42:00 PM More reviews by areno79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been wanting to jump on the BB Cream bandwagon, saw this at Walmart for less than 10 bucks and decided to give it a try.
When I first used it I was surprised at how dark the color looked out of the bottle, but it went on my skin a little lighter so it was a decent color match.
It doesn't provide much coverage for my red, splotchy skin, (only a heavy duty foundation really does) but it had enough coverage to not make me feel sub-conscious, which I think is the point of a tinted moisturizer.
However, every time I've worn it, I've broken out in zits at weird spots on my face...my chin, under my nose, my cheek. It does make my skin look oily (and my skin is normally dry), so if you have oily skin this product might not work for you. The zits really ruined it for me so I'll be tossing it. :( My skin is already bad enough, don't need to add to it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by gocats

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I can't comment on this as a BB cream (when I ran across the term "BB cream" on MUA I had to Google it), but it is a nice tinted moisturizer. It evens out my skin tone and substitutes for foundation for everyday makeup. I wear a separate SPF 30 moisturizer, so I'm not concerned about the amount of titanium dioxide in it. My face is occasionally shiny at the end of the day, but when it's 95 degrees and humid, shine's going to happen. I will repurchase.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by LindseyAnne

Initially I thought this product was great. Though the '8 in 1' claims aren't really significant (I didn't expect them to be for $8.99), I thought this was a a good drugstore alternative to my Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer. Also, the shade range is incredible compared to similar products. It applies well, doesn't cover well, but it does even out complexion as a bb cream or tinted moisturizer should. But after a week or so wearing this with a light powder on top, I was noticing that my skin wasn't breaking out with pimples, but with white heads. Little clusters of them appeared every where and we not that noticeable in an indoor setting. But in the wrong light, the texture of my skin looked uneven and bumpy. I've switched back to my Laura Mercier. Even though it's quadruple the price, it keeps my skin texture normal.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 7:27:00 PM More reviews by DallasCowgirl

I'm so in love with this product. This is the first Maybelline face produce that matches my skin. like others have said I haven seen it even my skin but it does not break me out and I have super oily skin, it gives me a beautiful glow and I always get compliments when I wear this. I usually build it up to medium coverage and no matter how much I build it never looks cakey or to much. And kuddos to maybelline because this is the only drugstore BB cream that has colors for AA women. This is my definite everyday foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Rosie125

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I haven't tried many BB creams, but I have to say I love this product!!! Its more of a tinted moisturizer then a actually BB cream. I haven"t really found that it corrects blemishes, brightens skin or any other of the 8 things its supposed to do. Its pretty much a very nice light coverage tinted moisturizer. It was a great price for a drugstore product but,I really wish that you got more of it. I think for a drugstore "BB cream" it had a great range of colors. Even if you are really light you could use the darker color to contour your face. I also found if you mix 2 colors you can get a more natural glow and match your skin tone. Overall I think is a great buy!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 4:49:00 PM More reviews by chandler1122

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first ever BB cream purchase, and I was so pleased. I have combination skin, so my t-zone does tend to get oily, so i just applied some powder after i put on the bb cream, and it was great. My skin feels awesome, and I get great coverage, without the heaviness of foundations. I never thought I would like a moisturizer like this, but it was an amazing surprise! I would certainly recommend this product.