October 20, 2014 | 1683 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2012 12:15:00 PM More reviews by GeorgiasArmy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! Being creamy, it's really good for my sensitive skin and provides pretty good coverage. I'd prefer a flip and squeeze cap as opposed to a screw-on lid and a box, but the pretty pink packaging is gorgeous and livens up my vanity!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2012 9:19:00 AM More reviews by ShaniBake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product was just ok. The coverage was stinky and it really didn't do anything it advertised it would. I did like however, that this line has a wide range of colors. As a chocolate girl, it sometimes hard to find a variety of colors. I actually had given up on even find a BB creme in my shade. That's one reason why i jumped on this, but this product made my skin soo oily. I could literally wipe a finger across my face and it would just slide. I have acne prone skin so this was defintly a problem. After a week, I gave up and took it bakc to walgreens.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2012 8:38:00 PM More reviews by JordynL

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

First, yes, this is not really a true BB cream, it's definitely a tinted moisturizer. However, I really do love this stuff. It gives enough sheer coverage for me, doesn't accentuate any dry patches, and feels really nice on my skin. Plus it has SPF! On the downside, the tube gets really messy , is quite runny, and if I want more coverage I need concealer rather than building this product up. I will be repurchasing because it's the perfect, light, alternative to foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2012 2:10:00 PM More reviews by fallen46

Ok let's all be honest here. This is not a BB cream by any means. This product is a tinted moisturizer. It is way to sheer and runny to be anything close to a BB cream. This is why I gave it a 3/5. I WOULD repurchase however because I found it does a great job as a primer. I put this on after my daily moisturizer, then put some concealer on and some foundation. This does dilute redness and imperfections a tad, and I found that if you leave a thicker layer on, and don't completely rub it into your skin it does give some more coverage. Oh and it's pink toned (I have shade Medium and I'm around a NC25 right now). Good primer for my skin, bad BB cream. L'Oreal's is much better.

Oh and the packaging is not good. I do not like the tube.. gets very messy.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2012 9:06:00 AM More reviews by yazmin77

The stuff it claims it doesent do, this claims its gives the coverage of a foundation and concealer but when i applied it on my skin it dident even cover!!! it dident really do anything for me, also the shade light is darker then my skin it gives me a tan look which is something i dont like, but i gave this a one because it does give a glow to the skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2012 11:48:00 PM More reviews by PaulaNC

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've never used a beauty balm (I'm reading reviewers calling BB cream blemish balm) from an Asian manufacturer, so I really didn't expect this to be anything more than a tinted moisturizer, and that's what I think it is. I purchased light/medium, and whoa, it's pale and yellow. There is a bit of coverage, but compared to my Physician's Formula TM in fair/light, it's much lighter. I'm very surprised that there hasn't been more discussion on the shades! I'm not a fan, and while it's ok, I don't think it's anything special. I'm returning it to CVS tomorrow.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by MelissaKay88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first tried this product after trying Garnier's "BB Cream" and liking the look I was able to achieve. I bought the 'Medium/Deep 130' shade and gave it a try the next day. It was a little too dark for me so I mixed it with a tiny bit of the Garnier "BB Cream" which is slightly lighter and got the shade that I needed. I love this product for Summer/Spring makeup looks because it not only gives that amazing 'dewy' look but I feel like I'm not wearing a ton of makeup. If I need extra coverage (acne etc.) than I apply a tiny tiny bit of my concealer, then apply translucent powder and I'm good to go! The only thing I'm not a fan of is the smell of just the straight Maybelline product but other than that I'm in love!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by cutiepolish24

There is so much hype about BB creams that I decided to give this one a try. Well, it was a dissapointment because this gives no coverage at all, not even the slightest one or makes skis even. This product works more as a tinted moisturizer rather than a foundation, but is not even worth it as it has no SPF. Anyways I won't buy another one again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2012 2:37:00 PM More reviews by kace1396

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't like this at all. I have it in the lightest shade, which is a tiny bit too dark for me. The coverage is VERY sheer, so I have to use a concealer as well (which, at least I think, defeats the purpose a bit). It stays on well, but boy, does it make my skin oily. Although I do tend to prefer matte finishes, I can't even handle this. A dewy finish is one thing, but when I wear this (even with powder), you can see your reflection. It is so shiny! It looks absolutely terrible in pictures, and I'm surprised I didn't blind the person taking the pictures with the reflection off my face. I won't be buying this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Lifeofbeingsammy

I bought this because I needed a light weight foundation for summer since I would be outside a lot and I didn't want to pack on the makeup. I absolutely hated it first off it wasn't enough coverage, which I totally understand because after all it is a BB cream. But it also did leave my skin feeling dirty and sticky which was disgusting, I never used it again! side from the pretty packaging this BB cream sucked and I would never use it again