August 2, 2014 | 1486 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2005 2:35:00 AM More reviews by Angela75

Excellent product. Actually, I use the lotion, not the cream..oops...Bought it when I found out Ashley Judd slathered it all over, and look at HER skin! At first, it gave me pimples, but now, it's always in my bathroom. Very simple, effective moisturizer. I've got a slightly oily T zone and dry everywhere else. This stuff seems to target the dry spots perfectly. My skin feels very comfy and stretchy when I use it-just what I was looking for. I'm prone to acne, rosecea and intolerance to most creams, but this stuff is wonderful. I highly recommend it to other 'sensitive sisters'!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2005 5:34:00 PM More reviews by lizzielou742

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm in heaven. I have KP and super-dry, sensitive skin and this cream works wonders for me. It doesn't smell, it doesn't break me out, and I don't need to reapply it after a few hours. I use it all over my body after a shower or bath, and the softness lasts for hours. It gives my arms and legs a nice glow after it absorbs. My only complaint: I wish it was a little cheaper. Regardless of the cost, this is HG for me and I will rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2005 4:28:00 PM More reviews by lippylou_kisses

If you are prone to breakouts, but have some flaky areas, this is the cream for you! My skin is combo/sensitive/flaky and prone to breakouts. This is the only heavy cream that does not make me breakout. I use it mostly around my eyebrow area (which always seems to get dry in the winter time) and anywhere else that need a little more moisture. (In all the other areas I use ProActiv Oil-Free Moisturizer- see review). I will buy this again if the huge tube I own ever runs out. Beware, a little bit goes a long way. I applied too much the first time I tried it, and my face was super shiny all day. I think some people that don't like this cream may have been using too large of an amount possibly.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2005 12:42:00 PM More reviews by girliewirlie

I like this product, it's my nightime moisturizer. It's not greasy or thick, it's creamy and medium thickness. It leaved my skin soft and supple. You really get a bang for your buck.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2005 4:00:00 PM More reviews by abfrey974

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Another great find thanks to MUA! I have extremely dry flaky skin on my cheeks and forehead as soon as we mwke the switch from AC to heat. This thick but not too heavy cream, applied post shower then agin before bed leaves my skin soft and supple-a true relief from the tightness I usually feel this time of year. The moisture lasts all day. With other products, I'd get flakies by afternoon. No harsh fragrance. Doesn't make me break out. $11 at Target for a GIANT jar that will last well past winter.I'm hooked.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2005 5:49:00 PM More reviews by redgirldc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this product. My skin is hypersensitive and acne-prone, and in the winter months it is a struggle to find a moisturizer that will work with my extremely dry skin without breaking me out. This is it! I had actually tried Cetaphil lotion with terrible results---it stings my skin and gave me tons of zits. Given my bad luck with the lotion, I was hesitant to try the cream, but I'm so glad I did. Within 3 days of use, my inflamed and red skin looked like new. It is so cheap, and works so well! I spent years wasting money on expensive creams (estee lauder mainly) and this works so much better. It actually reduced my breakouts as well, which I find amazing. The only problem I have with this product is that it clogs the pores a tad on my nose and chin, but it's such a minor problem. If you've been disappointed with the lotion and/or your skin won't tolerate it, try the cream. My HG moisturizer!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2005 8:55:00 PM More reviews by DearAlexandra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

For combination complexions prone to blackheads, this is too heavy.

Plus, animal testing of cosmetic products is unnecessary.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2005 1:29:00 PM More reviews by dollfaced41

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Is that the Hallelujah choir? I'm 18 with very, very dry skin. I started using the gentle cleanser to quit stripping what minimal oils I still had left from my skin. However, my skin was still taut and painfully itchy. I started using body lotion with shea butter on my face. This didn't relieve the pain and caused blackheads. Then I tried vaseline and started breaking out regularly but still I had this flakey nasty skin around my nose and eyes. I purchased my next bottle of cleanser with a sample tube of cream and I'm in love. Not only does this take care of the itchies and flakes, my skin looks supple and clean - no more breakouts and fewer blackheads than ever before. I just wish they sold the tube version at my store, because the big jar isn't very portable.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2005 1:51:00 PM More reviews by babyv7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very dry skin and eczema. This stuff is the best. It comes in a big container, so it's not travel friendly, but it looks like it'll last forever and it's a great price for what you get. It's fairly heavy; slightly less heavy than Creme de la Mer, but more slick. I've tried many moisturizers including Creme de la Mer, Estee Lauder, Pond's, Lancome, Jojoba Oil, Clinique, Vaseline, etc. and they either don't moisturize as much as I would like or they irritate my skin since it's very sensitive. Would definitely purchase again. I wouldn't necessarily recommend it for someone with oily skin or even combination skin, but for dry skin, give it a try. It's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2005 11:43:00 AM More reviews by Kahani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've decided I can't live without this product.

My skin's oily, acne-prone and sensitive from product abuse. Furthermore, because of acne-medications, my face also has extremely dry spots.

This is the only cream that moisturises wonderfully without breaking me out. In fact, it calms down my skin after I've weakened in and tried a new product that doesn't agree with me. I use this for a few days with Differin and the cystic acne goes down.

Knowing me, I'll keep trying new products (can't resist), but this cream will always be my standby and the one cream I will take with me wherever I go.

Oh btw, it's fantastic on plane journeys. If I take off all my makeup and slather this on, my skin doesn't get that dry, tired look that you get after 5 hours on a plane.