Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

the best moisturizer i've ever used. i use it all over, particularly my face. my skin is left very soft, it doesn't break me out, & my makeup stays on all day which is a definite plus.

This is AMAZING stuff. I have the most sensitive and allergy-prone skin ever, and after trying a zillion different moisturisers (which feel great for five minutes but cause either a rash or have only temporary results) this is the ultimate moisturiser.

My doctor says they use this in the burns unit at the Children's Hospitals - thats how gentle it is. Fantastic for face, hands and body....and if you prefer scented just add essential oils.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the only moisturizer that works on my sensitive, very fair, previously sun damaged skin on a consistent basis. It truly seals in moisture and I find it very comfortable regardless of the weather. It's especially great in the winter when my skin tends towards flakiness. At night I will put an anti-aging product on after cleansing and then apply the moisturizing cream over it. It's not too greasy so during the day I will apply my sunscreen over the cream. All around the best basic, deeply moisturizing cream-not many bells and whistles but that's what other products are for.

This is the best moisturizer ever for dry skin. I have combination dry/normal skin with patches of dry skin. I also have eczema on my cheeks. Morning and evening use of this has done what my dermatologist could not do.......virtually eradicate my eczema.

Would buy again, and again, and again..........and it's cheap!

Definitely my HG cream. I have ultra problematic/sensitive skin that is oily yet prone to dry patches and even exzema on my face. This is the only thing that calms it all down. I use it in conjunction with Cetaphil cleanser and my skin has never looked healthier! The only thing I dislike is the packaging but whatever. I am willing to overlook that for great results. I do get it in the little tubes rather than the tub as well since the tub just strikes me as very unhygenic. The tube lasts forever! Fabulous cream.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I've beem using only scented lotions for years but they never moisturize as well as basic cream. I gave Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream a shot because I loved the big tub. Right out of the shower, I dig in and spread this over my body. It absorbs quickly, moisturizes very well and is not greasy at all. Then I apply my scent over this and this routine has been working very well for me.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

A great product for winter dry skin. I'm also using it currently as a face cream. I've used this for years on the recommendation of dermatologists, though I alternate with lots of other products (easily bored.) I like that there is no scent, it isn't greasy, and the texture feels good on my skin and absorbs nicely.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I use this every night right before I turn in. The moisturizer penetrates my skin very slowly but without leaving a tacky/sticky feel. There is a light almost non-existent fragrance, nothing so bad that will make me remove a lippie. I feel like this moisturizes so much by the next day that it can also make me feel a bit greasy. I got a small jar that seems like it will last me forever for around $11. I do hate to dip in there so I use a small little "spatula" to not get my hand all covered in lotion. I use a very light amount on my face and since its a bit thick you use even less. I would most definately repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is simply wonderful! I have added this to the end of my routine by using all my normal products one at a time, allowing each to soak in and then after about 5 or 10 minutes putting some of this on to seal it all in and boy has it worked wonders. Last week, my skin was aging way to fast and the fine lines were getting bigger too quickly for a 33 year old. My skin was just too dried out from overtreating everything. Now my skin looks plump and moisturized and I'm just thrilled. It won't make you 15 again, but it sure is a treat for the skin. I have acne prone skin and this hasn't caused a single breakout. It's actually helping my skin heal because it seals it off and protects it from the elements. It's a little pricey and I don't like the tub, but otherwise, this will be in my cabinet until I'm 90! Love it!

So far, I love this stuff. I read about it here and decided to go for it since my skin had waged an oily/flaky battle on me. I use mark's Things You Dew moisturizer all over my face (unfortunately they don't make this anymore), and Cetaphil's moisturizing cream on my dry spots- chin, cheeks, whatever. It really does the job and my skin has improved since. It feels great on my face and even on my lips. It makes them feel so soft.
I've read reviews about the packaging, but I really would prefer the tub to a pump or tube since the cream is very thick and I could imagine getting pretty annoyed trying to get the right amount of this stuff out. I can get just the right amount out of the tub. The price was kind of high for a drugstore product, however it will last me a REALLY long time since it's a huge tub and a lot goes a long way. Great product!