Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol.

on 7/31/2006 4:45:00 PM

I tried this product only because of the great reviews on this forum, and all I can say is...WOW!!! I have very dry skin with peely patches in several places. I've tried dozens of creams (some really expensive) with poor results. I haven't been able to wear foundation because it just emphesizes my flakey skin.

After one use, my skin was baby smooth, and not a flake in sight. My foundation goes on smoothly.....no break outs, just smooth dewy skin.

I'm a happy camper!!

on 7/17/2006 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this cream! I have combination skin that breaks out very easily. I have always used it on my body at night before going to bed. But, when I recently went to the beach I had a reaction to the sun where I got a ton of blisters all over my face. The only thing I could use on my face was water and Cetaphil cream. As my face was healing I noticed how nice my skin was looking. I now use it every night after washing with Murad and my skin has never looked so great. My breakouts are kept to a minimum and I no longer feel dry. For the first time in years I feel like I have pretty skin.

on 7/15/2006 4:29:00 AM

Good moisturizer. Oily so its not good oily (young) skin. I use this on my hands in the winter months.

on 7/14/2006 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I just tried this product and I LOVE IT! My face is very dry. I have tried basically everything on my skin and haven't found anything that compares to this product! I put a little on my face then apply a little foundation and the foundation goes on so smoothly! I would recommend this product to anyone!

I bought this in a tube and I don't find it to be moisturizing enough to heal the cracks on my hands. It's only good for the summer, and I'd never use it on my face. Can't remember how much this cost, but I did buy this on sale and it was very cheap. Won't repurchase.

on 7/12/2006 8:39:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

This is my skin lifesaver! My dermatologist recommended it and so I bought it and now I have glowing, healthy skin! Its just perfect.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Wonderful product! Purchased this as last attempt to help my winter weary skin, love it. It's light without being too light, soaks right in and keeps it moisturized.

on 7/9/2006 4:12:00 PM

i would buy this again, but really...when would i need to? THIS IS A HUGE TUB! i'll prob end up handing it down to my children or something. i got this because of the rave reviews here. i've been having dry skin, flakey, tight and this just cures all that. then again, i have SUPER dry skin, so my skin loves this. i use this for night and day, but not all the time. with a lot of usage, my skin might end up looking too oily. i've had problems with moisturizers in the past not being moisturizing enough and leaving little bumps on my skin, with this..NOTHING except clear moisturized soft skin! makeup application has gotten better and smoother. one thing i dont like is having to dip my fingers into this tub, but thats what i get for buying the tub! its not very travel friendly, so i put this in my ex-moisturizer's jar for traveling convenience. one of my guy friends has great skin, and i noticed he had this in his bathroom! so there ya go, you can't go wrong.

on 7/8/2006 7:47:00 PM

This stuff is absolutely amazing!!! My skin is combo/very dry, tight/dry after washing- this stuff makes it feel so much better, helps with flakiness. It is a bit thick and makes your skin dewy which some might not like but I love it. I could not live without it, wear it under make-up(liquid) too and it helps it go on smooth. Wish it had SPF, and the only thing that annoys me is the tube when the paint starts to chip off. Overall a miracle for dry skin. Also, this product is noncomedogenic: does not break me out. I would appreciate it if people didn't say that a product broke them out after only a day. It takes 2 weeks for pimples to form, so they would not be there after a day if the new product was to blame.

on 7/5/2006 4:56:00 PM

This really is the BEST lotion for my face. I have oily-sensitive-acne prone skin. I've been using Olay Complete Sensitive because it has SPF, but recently my skin became very irrated (itchy and breakouts) I was so frustrated with my skin and wasn't sure what was causing it. I went out and bought Cetaphil cream ...within days my skin is noticably better. And the tub will last me all year!! If you're like me and can never stick with one moisturizer, I recommend giving this a try.