October 25, 2014 | 914 users online

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2003 6:32:00 PM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Lancome Juicy Tubes

The retail markup on this product is unbelievable; I bet it is the same for all department store products. I can get Lancome for the cost the store gets it at because my roommate works at a Lancome retailer. The tube's retail price is $19. The non markup price is ten dollars. Unbelievable!

Anyways, I really like this gloss. The shade I have is called Coral Rush; I apply it with a brush and it intensifies my natural lip colour and adds subtle shimmer. It gives shine without blinding everyone like MAC's Lipglass does. It's tasty too!

Dont get me wrong...I LOVE MAC's Clear Lipglass too.

Hint: For longer wear with the frosted Juicy Tube shades, brush on a thin layer of lipstick that is the same color (or two shades lighter) as the gloss shade or gently color in your lips with a lip pencil the same color as your lips. For the Coral Rush shade, I use MAC Frost Lipstick in High Strung.

continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2003 12:54:00 PM More reviews by kna5581

I have this in sirop d'eau and I like it alot. The blue color enahces my lips' own color when worn alone. Very shiny finish and sort of sticky. It's pricey, but I found one for a good price on eBay.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2003 7:57:00 PM More reviews by CaliChristina

This is one of my favorite glosses! Juicy Tubes gives gorgeous shine and tons of flavor and scent (although some of the scents are horrible *cough*Miracle*cough*). This is sort of sticky and drys out after 15-20 minutes though. I think I might prefer Neutrogena MS glosses!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2003 7:35:00 AM More reviews by debby

Packaging
These come in plastic tubes 15ml with a screw-top cap and you apply the JuicyTube directly onto your lips by squeezing the product out onto its diagonal lip applicator. It could get a little messy if the applicator leaks product.
ProductI have Sirop de petale which is a clear rose pink in the tube and comes off very glossy and sheer, Cerise which is a clear, brighter strawberry pink, and Lychee which is a shimmery purplish shade.

I love how glassy and glossy these make your lips look! It may be a bit sticky to some but nothing I can't live with, and I am constantly on the search for other lipglosses that give the same effect as JuicyTubes!
Who can use this
Everyone! Get out there and get one today! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2002 6:25:00 PM More reviews by x0x0rebeccax0x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

these lipglosses are awesome, everything you could want in a gloss. the colors are beautiful- just dont buy citron, the yellow one- its ugly.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2002 3:38:00 PM More reviews by sweet_girl

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lipgloss. Great colors, last a looong time and you get a lot of product in the tube. I really like the face that the applicator-part of the tube is angled, makes applicating way easier. Most of them smell/taste good as well. Definitly worth investing in.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2002 12:15:00 PM More reviews by readmylips

Ooooh I love this! I just bought 'Cerise', the one Lizzy Jagger is wearing in the ads. It's super shiny gloss and to my surprise not sticky at all! It tastes and smells great too. I defenitly dig this and will buy some more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2002 11:01:00 AM More reviews by Merina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ok, got two more...Miracle and Coral Rush. I am addicted to these things. LOL. Miracle leaves a hint of pink on the lips with multicolored sparkles (not gritty at all). Coral Rush looks bright pink/coral in the tube but goes on a soft pink on me. It has more pigment so there is actual color. Coral Rush is quite frosty, just the way I like it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2002 7:16:00 AM More reviews by Lyfina

I purchased Fraise a fruity pink colour which is more transparent upon application. Though i have to agree with past reviewers on the sticky factor its a small sacrifice for this gorgeous product. If your a big fan of the wet look this is definately your thing. I repeat, it gives a wet affect NOT shimmer (which i detest). Great packaging and even though i did catch myself reapplying throughout the day, it is long lasting for a lip gloss. Oh yeah your lips only need a dab so the product will last for awhile in your handbag.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2002 6:01:00 PM More reviews by jmint2

I really like Juicy Tubes -- they are just sticky enough with lovely shine. I currently have Miracle (a nice basic sheer pink with subtle sparkles/glitter) and Plum Glaze (from a past collection before JT's became permanent -- a nice non-sparkly plummish color).