August 30, 2014 | 1738 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2003 7:35:00 AM More reviews by debby

Packaging
These come in plastic tubes 15ml with a screw-top cap and you apply the JuicyTube directly onto your lips by squeezing the product out onto its diagonal lip applicator. It could get a little messy if the applicator leaks product.
ProductI have Sirop de petale which is a clear rose pink in the tube and comes off very glossy and sheer, Cerise which is a clear, brighter strawberry pink, and Lychee which is a shimmery purplish shade.

I love how glassy and glossy these make your lips look! It may be a bit sticky to some but nothing I can't live with, and I am constantly on the search for other lipglosses that give the same effect as JuicyTubes!
Who can use this
Everyone! Get out there and get one today! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2002 6:25:00 PM More reviews by x0x0rebeccax0x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

these lipglosses are awesome, everything you could want in a gloss. the colors are beautiful- just dont buy citron, the yellow one- its ugly.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2002 3:38:00 PM More reviews by sweet_girl

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lipgloss. Great colors, last a looong time and you get a lot of product in the tube. I really like the face that the applicator-part of the tube is angled, makes applicating way easier. Most of them smell/taste good as well. Definitly worth investing in.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2002 12:15:00 PM More reviews by readmylips

Ooooh I love this! I just bought 'Cerise', the one Lizzy Jagger is wearing in the ads. It's super shiny gloss and to my surprise not sticky at all! It tastes and smells great too. I defenitly dig this and will buy some more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2002 11:01:00 AM More reviews by Merina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ok, got two more...Miracle and Coral Rush. I am addicted to these things. LOL. Miracle leaves a hint of pink on the lips with multicolored sparkles (not gritty at all). Coral Rush looks bright pink/coral in the tube but goes on a soft pink on me. It has more pigment so there is actual color. Coral Rush is quite frosty, just the way I like it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2002 7:16:00 AM More reviews by Lyfina

I purchased Fraise a fruity pink colour which is more transparent upon application. Though i have to agree with past reviewers on the sticky factor its a small sacrifice for this gorgeous product. If your a big fan of the wet look this is definately your thing. I repeat, it gives a wet affect NOT shimmer (which i detest). Great packaging and even though i did catch myself reapplying throughout the day, it is long lasting for a lip gloss. Oh yeah your lips only need a dab so the product will last for awhile in your handbag.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2002 6:01:00 PM More reviews by jmint2

I really like Juicy Tubes -- they are just sticky enough with lovely shine. I currently have Miracle (a nice basic sheer pink with subtle sparkles/glitter) and Plum Glaze (from a past collection before JT's became permanent -- a nice non-sparkly plummish color).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2002 4:18:00 AM More reviews by nyakobiscuits

I love this lip gloss. I have the Miracle color, it's in a deep pink with shimmer in it. I love how it stays on my lips, it's still here after my bowl of greasy noodle (I knew it when I use tisse to clean my lips) it's a little bit expensive and probably too sticky for some people however.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2002 12:31:00 AM More reviews by PradaPrincess

I absolutely love this gloss. Gorgeous shades, very shiny, great staying power. Love the packaging too.
Favourite shades are 23 Melon and 29 Chilled.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2002 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Em87s

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutly love this gloss...stays forever, smells good, SUPER glossy and you gotta love the slanty applicator. This is 14 dollars you just have to spend. You do get ALOT of gloss. I have spring fling which is a pinky clear that i love!