September 20, 2014 | 1161 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2003 7:57:00 PM More reviews by CaliChristina

This is one of my favorite glosses! Juicy Tubes gives gorgeous shine and tons of flavor and scent (although some of the scents are horrible *cough*Miracle*cough*). This is sort of sticky and drys out after 15-20 minutes though. I think I might prefer Neutrogena MS glosses!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2003 7:35:00 AM More reviews by debby

Packaging
These come in plastic tubes 15ml with a screw-top cap and you apply the JuicyTube directly onto your lips by squeezing the product out onto its diagonal lip applicator. It could get a little messy if the applicator leaks product.
ProductI have Sirop de petale which is a clear rose pink in the tube and comes off very glossy and sheer, Cerise which is a clear, brighter strawberry pink, and Lychee which is a shimmery purplish shade.

I love how glassy and glossy these make your lips look! It may be a bit sticky to some but nothing I can't live with, and I am constantly on the search for other lipglosses that give the same effect as JuicyTubes!
Who can use this
Everyone! Get out there and get one today! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2002 6:25:00 PM More reviews by x0x0rebeccax0x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

these lipglosses are awesome, everything you could want in a gloss. the colors are beautiful- just dont buy citron, the yellow one- its ugly.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2002 3:38:00 PM More reviews by sweet_girl

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lipgloss. Great colors, last a looong time and you get a lot of product in the tube. I really like the face that the applicator-part of the tube is angled, makes applicating way easier. Most of them smell/taste good as well. Definitly worth investing in.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2002 12:15:00 PM More reviews by readmylips

Ooooh I love this! I just bought 'Cerise', the one Lizzy Jagger is wearing in the ads. It's super shiny gloss and to my surprise not sticky at all! It tastes and smells great too. I defenitly dig this and will buy some more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2002 11:01:00 AM More reviews by Merina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ok, got two more...Miracle and Coral Rush. I am addicted to these things. LOL. Miracle leaves a hint of pink on the lips with multicolored sparkles (not gritty at all). Coral Rush looks bright pink/coral in the tube but goes on a soft pink on me. It has more pigment so there is actual color. Coral Rush is quite frosty, just the way I like it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2002 7:16:00 AM More reviews by Lyfina

I purchased Fraise a fruity pink colour which is more transparent upon application. Though i have to agree with past reviewers on the sticky factor its a small sacrifice for this gorgeous product. If your a big fan of the wet look this is definately your thing. I repeat, it gives a wet affect NOT shimmer (which i detest). Great packaging and even though i did catch myself reapplying throughout the day, it is long lasting for a lip gloss. Oh yeah your lips only need a dab so the product will last for awhile in your handbag.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2002 6:01:00 PM More reviews by jmint2

I really like Juicy Tubes -- they are just sticky enough with lovely shine. I currently have Miracle (a nice basic sheer pink with subtle sparkles/glitter) and Plum Glaze (from a past collection before JT's became permanent -- a nice non-sparkly plummish color).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2002 4:18:00 AM More reviews by nyakobiscuits

I love this lip gloss. I have the Miracle color, it's in a deep pink with shimmer in it. I love how it stays on my lips, it's still here after my bowl of greasy noodle (I knew it when I use tisse to clean my lips) it's a little bit expensive and probably too sticky for some people however.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2002 12:31:00 AM More reviews by PradaPrincess

I absolutely love this gloss. Gorgeous shades, very shiny, great staying power. Love the packaging too.
Favourite shades are 23 Melon and 29 Chilled.