October 24, 2014 | 1627 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2005 9:11:00 PM More reviews by ultravixen

I am PPP. This just makes my skin look dirty. Cutest packaging ever tho as per usual with Benefit. Sucked me riiiiight in.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2005 11:36:00 AM More reviews by lulu_447

I love Hoola! This bronzer could be my HG..... It's matte, realistic, tan NOT orange and it has not annoying fake looking sparkly bits in it. The SA also told me to throw away the brush admitting it was absolutely useless, instead I use a big fluffy Chanel powder brush which I don't use for anything else (so as not to mix up colours on the brush), this technique works perfectly, especially if you sweep the remainder of the powder on the brush across the upper eye area, the forehead and the chin. Thank you Benefit for making such a great and realistic bronzer!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2005 12:59:00 AM More reviews by JAmy590

I love this bronzer. I have NC30 skin and I wear this every day and people tell me that I look tan. The price is good because you get a huge amount.
I use the sephora bronzer brush with it, I can't stand the brush it came with. The packaging does make it hard to travel.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2005 5:28:00 PM More reviews by torry_schellhorn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Can't say enough good things about this product! Have been using nearly every day since I bought it 2 years ago in Sephora and haven't run out yet. It gives you a nice bronzed "just back from holidays" look without making you look like an oompa loompa with fake tan on! Luckily, the salesperson told me to throw out the brush that came with it and use my own, as it's more a design feature than serving any function...

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2005 4:19:00 AM More reviews by FiBe

Yuk didn't like this at all. I didn't bother using the brush that it came with (which was a waste of space in my opinion) and used my bronzer brush instead but I really didn't like the colour, the texture or the appearance of the bronzer so definately won't be using this again.

I didn't really like the packaging either.

My other bronzer is much better than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2005 8:35:00 PM More reviews by lily70

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. I am pale and with red hair it is not easy to find a bronzer that does not look scary. As with any product the application can make or break your look when using it. I have a large fluffy powder brush for hoola use only and I swirl it in the box then dab onto a piece of bath tissue before sweeping it about my cheeks, temples, nose, chin etc. It works like a charm. I kept the plastic liner which held the original brush in the box and have had no trouble with the powder spilling out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2005 4:46:00 AM More reviews by BeautyFiend1976

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I freakin NEED this or else I will look like death. Most pressed powder bronzers I used before made me orange, but this one is a nice matte tan color, perfect for contouring the cheekbones. I use a blush brush with this because the brush it comes with is too stiff and doesn't apply the product correctly. Hoola rocks! I even use it as an eyeshadow! The box is great because it carries a lot of product and doesn't break when you drop it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2005 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Sheylla

I recently went to sephora and tried this on and reallyliked the way it made me look. It really made me looked like I had spent the day at the beach. I have a light-medium olive complexion. I did not purchase and read the reviews here. I then went back and tried it again and had to buy it. I think it is great for my skin tone because other bronzers tend to be more reddish and orangey and do not look natural. This gives me the brownish color I turn when I tan (based on my skin tone) without the red and orange tones which can look very harsh and unatural. I can see how it can look muddy on lighter complexions. I also agree that the packaging is not the most practical but it is cute. I like it a lot and would re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2005 2:07:00 AM More reviews by filmfaces

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like the color of the bronzer the most. It is not orange like most bronzers and is matte which is hard to find in most. I would not recommend this product for super pale complexions. A little bit of product goes a long way with this bronzer it is very pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2005 12:52:00 AM More reviews by JheVonne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a true bronzer no shimmer just natural looking tan. It looks natural on my MMM skin. Everyone always thinks its my natural skin color and thats hard to achieve with a bronzer. As far as the packaging its okay I know a lot of you love it but sometimes when I go to pick it up the bottom part always falls but other than that I will purchase again.