November 22, 2014 | 1931 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2005 1:00:00 AM More reviews by melbloom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am a very pale (un)natural redhead and I LOVE Hoola! And I might be the only person on the planet who loves the brush it comes with. I just swipe it over the bronzer and then lightly run the brush down my cheeks once and all of a sudden, I'm tan. Realistically tan, not orange or sparkly- just tan. Perfection.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2005 9:48:00 AM More reviews by charm_bracelet

This is great, I would honestly say it suits ALL skin tones. Not too orange or brown or pink, perfect. The bronzer of my dreams. Brush is naff oh well, can't be 100% now can it?

...
BUY IT NOW!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2005 7:12:00 AM More reviews by sirin123

This is my HG bronzer.It isnt orangey or shimmery which I hate, It gives natural tan. The brush is useless but I dont mind.Worth every penny cause it lasts long.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2005 9:25:00 PM More reviews by shortgirl

i love hoola bronzer! i have med. skin, green eyes & blonde hair and was scared this would be too orange, but it isn't at all. great staying power and suprisingly foolproof for a bronzer phobe like myself. it doesn't clog my pores and who could resist the cute packaging?!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2005 9:11:00 PM More reviews by ultravixen

I am PPP. This just makes my skin look dirty. Cutest packaging ever tho as per usual with Benefit. Sucked me riiiiight in.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2005 11:36:00 AM More reviews by lulu_447

I love Hoola! This bronzer could be my HG..... It's matte, realistic, tan NOT orange and it has not annoying fake looking sparkly bits in it. The SA also told me to throw away the brush admitting it was absolutely useless, instead I use a big fluffy Chanel powder brush which I don't use for anything else (so as not to mix up colours on the brush), this technique works perfectly, especially if you sweep the remainder of the powder on the brush across the upper eye area, the forehead and the chin. Thank you Benefit for making such a great and realistic bronzer!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2005 12:59:00 AM More reviews by JAmy590

I love this bronzer. I have NC30 skin and I wear this every day and people tell me that I look tan. The price is good because you get a huge amount.
I use the sephora bronzer brush with it, I can't stand the brush it came with. The packaging does make it hard to travel.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2005 5:28:00 PM More reviews by torry_schellhorn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Can't say enough good things about this product! Have been using nearly every day since I bought it 2 years ago in Sephora and haven't run out yet. It gives you a nice bronzed "just back from holidays" look without making you look like an oompa loompa with fake tan on! Luckily, the salesperson told me to throw out the brush that came with it and use my own, as it's more a design feature than serving any function...

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2005 4:19:00 AM More reviews by FiBe

Yuk didn't like this at all. I didn't bother using the brush that it came with (which was a waste of space in my opinion) and used my bronzer brush instead but I really didn't like the colour, the texture or the appearance of the bronzer so definately won't be using this again.

I didn't really like the packaging either.

My other bronzer is much better than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2005 8:35:00 PM More reviews by lily70

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. I am pale and with red hair it is not easy to find a bronzer that does not look scary. As with any product the application can make or break your look when using it. I have a large fluffy powder brush for hoola use only and I swirl it in the box then dab onto a piece of bath tissue before sweeping it about my cheeks, temples, nose, chin etc. It works like a charm. I kept the plastic liner which held the original brush in the box and have had no trouble with the powder spilling out.