October 25, 2014 | 1827 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2006 5:28:00 PM More reviews by rubyred719

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this stuff probably two years ago and it's still in my drawer after being used only three times. I thought it would be great to put on my skin because it has such a nice smell and color. But I was wrong, the perfume they added in this pressed powder made me break out and the color was too sheer, I had to keep adding on more just to get the color I wanted. Oh and it doesn't stay on long enough. Probably after two hours that I CAKED it on, it disappeared into my skin. The texture of the powder is not really fine so when you put it on you can see the powder on your face.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2006 5:44:00 AM More reviews by esther_oh

This is the first blush I've actually really liked! It has a soft, sweet smell, but it fades after a while so it's not overpowering. The blush provides a nice rosy and healthy glow. Usually I don't like looking too flushed, but this is light yet noticable. The brush that it comes with is fine for application. It looks nice too - white with pinkish tips. I like the box packaging because its unique and cute, but you wouldn't be able to put this in your purse. I don't think that matters though, because I don't reapply blush during the day, and this doesn't wear out or anything.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2006 9:45:00 PM More reviews by hailey612

this one works as a face brightener rather than a blush, it leaves this really natural rosy glow to my face and can be used as a SUPER natrual blush also. i absolutely recommand this one to girls that like that natural look.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2006 12:26:00 PM More reviews by xuelint

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have just received this recently and was really excited to try it. But after trying it for the first time, I don't really understand the raves of this, as I can't make the Dandelion show on me, so I have to use this as a highlighter instead over another blush. However, after switching my foundation, Dandelion gives a very nice glow on me! (I realised I was using a too dark shade, which probably explained why Dandelion did not show on me the first time.)

(I'm an Asian, MAC NW20 / Chanel 20 Clair / Shu 575, dark brown hair and eyes) continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2006 7:07:00 PM More reviews by Zubina

Love, love, love this blush! I have pale/neutral skin, and Dandelion does the trick -- not too pink, not too peachy, just perfect. Makes me look awake even when I'm not, just as promised! How nice to find a product that (for me, anyway) lives up to the hype. Nars Orgasm was just too orangey on me, and Bare Escentuals were too sparkly (I'm 39, and products that are too shimmery seem to enhance tiny lines). Thank you Benefit!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2006 11:26:00 PM More reviews by JessK87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have alabaster (beyond pale) skin blue eyes and very dark brown hair with natural red highlights and this blush seems to brighten me up and is just the right pink. I agree that it is very expensive but this seems to be the only blush that goes on perfectly (when applied with my Paula’s select blush brush) without breaking me out. I like the texture but not the scent, even though not long lasting occasionally it bothers me. Would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2006 12:23:00 PM More reviews by pkatt51

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

as a highlighter i love this. before i discovered i could wear a little blush on my pale/pink skin, i was looking for something to give me a rosey glow all about my faced. i wanted to look shimmery and sunkissed but in a natural and complimenting kind of way. this product was what i was looking for! it goes on flawlessly and seems idiot proof to me. i dust it on forehead, cheeks, nose, anywhere the sun hits. especially if i am leaving the house without makeup i just throw this on and feel great all day. it is a bit pricey but lasts a long time and the pakcaging is so cute. i love the brush. oh and the smell is great to.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2006 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Makeup_frenchie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been wanting this product forever. and its my first Benefit buy.
Although it is rather expensive, it is totally worth it for me to have a product I will love and keep on buying. I baught it yesterday and used it this morning. This stuff is fabulous.!!! I love the light pink girly flush that you get and the subtle shimmer but still matte enough not to look greasy or too glossy. Thank you Benefit!! I believe that my mom is going to buy this too! because she loves mine so much.
<3 <3 <3 Dadelion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2006 12:46:00 PM More reviews by IShy134

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS! I've always wanted it and finally just bought it. It's LOVE! It is so fabulous. I put it on this morning when I just woke up, no makeup, no nothing. It brightened my face up so much! I looked fresh and awake. I didn't even need makeup. This is a wonder product. I love love love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2006 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Blinkers345

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've always wanted to try these Benefit powders, but they were soo pricey. I came across the chance to get these from a friend for a really great price, less than half retail for each, so I jumped at it.

Dandelion is a cool toned light pink, with some slight lavendar tones to it. There is slight shimmer, that doesnt really transfer to the skin. This doesnt have the softest texture IMO...and I think that should be corrected. You really have to apply more than once to see some color. I'm a MAC NC35 and this suprisingly shows up on me, as a nice, natural, light pink flush. Gorgeous for those 'not much makeup' days. Love to wear this with MAC Prr l/g. I dont think I'd buy this again at full price, but its definately nice enough to use up. continued >>