April 24, 2014 | 1905 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2006 2:54:00 AM More reviews by absolutbuffy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is HG for me. I am PPP with a somewhat cool complexion and blue eyes. I use Benefit Dandelion both as a blush and as an allover color. Dandelion is a soft peachy color which gives my face a fresh look with just enough color. When used as a blush, it really brings out the blue in my eyes. I don't really mind the box that this comes in, although it isn't always the most practical thing to travel with. There seems to be tons of product but the price is a little steep at around $26 or $28. I usually use either the Stila #21 or a buffing brush, but I am sure that just about any brush would work well. I really think that this is a must have, especially for those with fair complexions. I am very pleased with this product and will repurchase this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2006 6:47:00 PM More reviews by MissyLuv

This is one of my fave blush...I have light asian skin tone...NC 25 or 30..it works really well...it gives me a light pink shimmer..like I just pinch my cheeks..=)....the only thing I don't like about this..is the packaging and the brush that comes with it....but overall...is a great product..=)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2006 8:20:00 PM More reviews by hicupcake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't even know why I bought this. It doesn't show up on me at all. I have medium-toned olive skin. I tried to use it as a brightening powder, and still, nothing. I don't care one way or the other about the packaging. At least it's big enough to get a brush in there. Somehow I lost the top and the brush it came with.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2006 9:34:00 AM More reviews by Crystalynn83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I am ghostly pale and this is the blush that I use most. Very light, see through, babypink/rose pink color. It instantly takes me from looking dead to glowing. Miracle in a box. Price is kinda steep for a blush, but there's ton of product in the box. Will definately end up buying again when I run out. I call it "glow in a box".

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2006 9:22:00 AM More reviews by CherylLee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Gives a very nice pinkish glow on my cheeks. Though the packaging could be better, i would still recommend this blusher.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2006 3:56:00 PM More reviews by shellymac

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty, but I really think you have to be quite pale for this to look nice. I used it twice and just couldn't see it! I gave it to my 87 year old Mom and she loves it...she's paler than me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2006 1:29:00 PM More reviews by cainca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm reallly surprised but I didn't like this blush at all given the raves ... and swapped it away this week. Many things: 1) cardboard packaging stinks and is difficult to use and keep clean looking 2) price is high and 3) IT DOESN'T SHOW UP ON ME.

Maybe I'm a weirdo but I like blush that looks like BLUSH. I like Bobbi B Pale Pink and Nars Desire and Estee Lauder Shimmer Pink Pool and MAC Subtropical.

This is just over-rated and over-hyped and over-priced to me. It just doens't even show up!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2006 8:56:00 PM More reviews by curly_brunette

Love the look, LOVE LOVE LOVE the scent, hate the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2006 11:03:00 AM More reviews by kimberlyrose