April 20, 2014 | 1864 users online

Eye Primer - Too Faced - Shadow Insurance, Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by Xxkonixx

i've been using the one from urban decay for liked forever......but lately i felt liked it would be nice if i can find something more spreadable and not as dryinggg....so i went and bought this one....i love the texture and how i dun need to put so much effort in applying right........it keeps my eye makeup fresh and i can even put it on the outer corner of my eyes with no problem........however i'm allergic to this product and my eyes got really uncomfortable as if something is poking my upper eye lids........i gave it another two tries but the same thing happened........so i had to return it and stick with da other one......

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2010 6:35:00 PM More reviews by edgyangel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I seriously cannot live without this primer. It makes a HUGE difference in the staying power of my e/s and it stops the creasing. It makes the colors show up deeper too-awesome!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2010 5:10:00 PM More reviews by katyd316

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I prefer this to UDPP strictly based on the packaging. For me they both do the exact same thing. It is easier to apply right out of the tube and blends in super quick. The staying power is pretty impressive as well. I wore a look through 12 hours of traveling and it stayed put.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2010 7:39:00 AM More reviews by eyedea

This is a great primer for my lids. It makes my eyeshadow stay put through parties, stress and work outs. The packaging is very cute and handy, and the size is perfect.
This primer has a silky feeling to it, and it is very easy to apply.
I will definately repurchase this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2010 6:39:00 AM More reviews by darkpoet

The product does as it claims: it keeps my eye-makeup looking fresh throughout the day, and even throughout the night! However, be warned that in the worst humidity+heat combination, eye-makeup will fade a bit or smudge regardless of the shadow primer. This product does improve the look of your eye-makeup significantly in humid/hot settings, but it's not an absolute necessity unless you have very oily eyelids.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2010 1:50:00 AM More reviews by gbeatrizzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Extremely great primer!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2009 10:59:00 PM More reviews by warpspeed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I think this is a really good product. I really like wearing bright, bold eye shadow colors and before I started using bases, they would always be kind of dull or patchy. I never got this problem while using this product. I have used UDPP but I kind of like this better, if for no reason other than the packaging. The Urban Decay packaging was really cool and cute but I didn't like having to use the applicator to get the product out and I didn't like that I felt like I couldn't get all of it out. I would most likely repurchase this over the UDPP.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2009 10:45:00 PM More reviews by simba2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is def worth buying. Packaging is really great. But i feel urban decay primer potion makes eyeshadows more vibrant, But still a great product

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2009 11:17:00 AM More reviews by lelestar

Wow I'm so glad I bought this product!!! I've dealt with oily eyelids for YEARS and always get that annoying creasing of shadows... I've tried other eye primers, like ones by Clinique, Paula Dorf, and one from MAC that works decently... but this one is the best!!! It does smell a little funny, but oh well. It works like a dream! No creasing! I did TWO workouts yesterday while wearing this, and my shadow looked like it wanted to crease- but yet, IT DIDNT! And i'm talking sweaty red faced workouts... so rock on! I'm a fan!!! ps. my sisterinlaw said that sometimes it can make your eyelids feel a little dry... I haven't experienced that. Maybe because I'm so oily to start with :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2009 12:19:00 AM More reviews by starlit2100

I really like this product. It prevents my eyeshadows from creasing on my oily lids while still allowing me to blend them. It also makes my eyeshadows more vibrant because they have something to stick onto. I also like the squeeze tube packaging because it's very utilitarian and sanitary. HG status for me.