April 17, 2014 | 881 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2005 10:57:00 PM More reviews by cerisier

After hearing all the hype surrounding this mascara, I decided to give it a try just a few years ago. I really didn't like it at all since it didn't do much of anything to my lashes. The more I put on, the worse looking my lashes got. On the other hand, Hypnose is my new best friend.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2005 10:17:00 PM More reviews by foundationaddict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I thought i'd never find a mascara that's going to work better than my beloved estee lauder mascara, but I was so wrong! This mascara has all the good things that I seek: it does not smudge, not even on my super oily skin, and, it makes my eye lashes look ridiculously long and defined. I took away 1 lippie for being hard to remove.

08/25/05 update: It does make my lashes look long, but it is hard to remove, and it weights my lashes down tremendously.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2005 3:00:00 AM More reviews by princess_laila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I guess this would be ok if you like a natural look, but I prefer a more dramatic effect so I wouldn't buy this again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2005 1:22:00 AM More reviews by grex78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have not found a mascara to this date that works as good as this. It is my absolute favorite. It makes my eyelashes look amazing. I would definately recommend this product. It is totally worth it. I love it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2005 8:50:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

This isn't that great of a mascara in my opinion. It just doesn't build much length or thickness. It barely does anything at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2005 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Sheherezade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Simply awful. Gooey and clumpy. After using it I ended up looking like i had three gigant spider lashes on each eye. Expected more for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2005 10:44:00 PM More reviews by ahenema

This mascara is wonderful! I have a lot of very tightly curled lashes and this is the only mascara I've tried that has been able to elongate and separate my lashes. Also, you don't need more than 2 coats, sometimes 1 coat is enough. It's a bit pricey but worth every penny. UPDATE: I just used the wand from my Urban Decay Skyscraper with Definicils Mascara and OMG, I have found/created my HG mascara. The skyscraper wand is flat and is excellent at detangling my curly, tangled lashes. that wand paired with definicils is amazing!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2005 4:02:00 AM More reviews by hilli

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think I have found my HG of mascara! I have always loved Black mascara that really dramatizes my lashes and make them look thicker, but most of the time when you find one that really does the job there's always a catch, like it gets all over the place or it takes forever to dry, or you look like Tammy Faye. Not this. This makes my lashes look thick and full perfectly without going overboard towards the fake side. I got it as a sample first before I bought it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2005 4:30:00 PM More reviews by hym8ntz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

SUCKS!! It clumps, its watery, does not lengthen that much, and no volume! Like I said...IT SUCKS!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2005 8:34:00 AM More reviews by meru

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i like this mascara, it really lengthens my lashes! i think i will purchase again~