Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

3.9

Petroleum Distillates, C8 9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Water (Aqua), Synthetic Beeswax, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Laurate, Silica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Methylparaben, Isoceteth 20, Lecithin, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl/Methacrylate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Simethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Carmine (CI 75470) (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Green), CI 77299 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

on 1/26/2005 3:29:00 AM

I love this mascara! It really holds curl well, and doesn't clump easily. It's my HG mascara right now.

on 1/25/2005 10:45:00 PM

I have used this mascara for the past few years and it is the best that I have come across! The main reason why I like this mascara so much is because it leaves the curl in my eyelashes 100%. Other mascaras I have used make my eyelashes droop 5 minutes after I put it on. I usually wear one coat to get me through a normal day, but two looks great if I want a more dramatic look!

on 1/18/2005 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I've been a Full and Soft wearer since I started wearing makeup - about 6 years. I wear it every single day. I'm not exaggerating when I say it's the very best mascara in the world. Not only are your lashes full and well, soft, they appear longer and they are defined and separated. I switched to waterproof when the regular formula started to bother my contacts. The waterproof has an even cleaner look, more staying power, and doesn't irritate my eyes. One coat gives you a natural defined look. Two coats for a date or night out. Three coats for a dance performance or formal occaision. I haven't had any trouble removing it with my Talika makeup remover. The absolute best best best and only about $6!

on 1/4/2005 2:16:00 PM

Although this mascara does not give me volume much, It defines my lashes really well. The best thing about it is it does not smudge like all the others! Maybe by the end of a super long day, you may want to check it out in the mirror, but I went snowboarding in it, and I did not have to retouch anything after. It is fairly easy to remove. I use Dove soap, and it's okay. I would buy it again.

on 12/25/2004 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I like this mascara a lot. It provides a good amount of volume with extremely minimal clumping. I use it after a few coats of Jane's Hi-Fiber Waterproof mascara, and it really adds a nice finishing touch. Not much smudging at all, either. I say it's pretty cheap, but then again, I buy a lot of makeup from department stores, haha.. I only recently purchased it, so I don't know if it expires quickly or not, but so far, it's great! I'd definately buy it again.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I hated this mascara - there is NOTHING full about it. I normally use L'Oreal Voluminous (regular not waterproof) and thought I'd give this a try on someone's recommendation. My naturally long, fine eyelashes just look wet with this on - even with many sweeps and two full coats. Would definitely not repurchase - back to my trustworthy Voluminous!

on 12/6/2004 11:27:00 PM

I plan on returning this mascara if I can't find a good eye m/u remover. Although it did a good job of giving a more natural lash, it was an absolute PAIN to try to remove with my Almay eye pads. And I don't want to aggravate that delicate eye area. I took out a few lashes in the midst of trying hopelessly to remove this stuff.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I decided to try the waterproof Full 'n Soft b/c I liked the regular version very much; however, the regular formula seemed to work its way into my eyes. Since using this waterproof version, I have not had a problem with the mascara traveling to unwanted places. As with the regular version, I really like how this mascara makes my lashes look--long and glamorous, yet not brittle to the touch. The only thing I have to get used to is trying to get the mascara off at night...it takes me forever to get this stuff off! As far as performance and looks, however, I am very pleased with this product.

This is the BEST, hands down. Does what it says... gives full, thick, beautiful lashes. HG right here.

on 11/19/2004 5:45:00 PM

Used this a few years ago and switched it up a bit...but am not back to using Full n' Soft waterproof. This product gives me NATURAL, healthy, thick, gorgeous-looking lashes. I'm a big, big fan of this!