September 2, 2014 | 1994 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2003 12:12:00 PM More reviews by Fhorn

In my opinion this is the greatest mascara ever. It keeps my straight lashes curled all day long.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2003 11:57:00 PM More reviews by GreeneyedGal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara is great for achieving full, thick black lashes, but I agree also that it can hardly be called waterproof. It definitely smears and even when I remove it at night with eye makeup remover I have some sort of racoon eyes in the morning...it's fine for mascara but there are SOOO many better ones out there!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2003 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Blue

Full N' Soft achieves its namesake beautifully. However it is definitely not waterproof (and I really, really need waterproof!) So sad...

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2003 7:58:00 PM More reviews by karissma21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

When I saw the brush, I thought, oh this mascara is going to be really good. But I found it to be an average mascara. It is decent for a drugstore mascara, but I'm still going to be searching for my perfect mascara because this one isn't it. On the minus side, it clumps a bit on my lashes. On the plus side, it does seem to keep my lashes "soft" and not stiff. I also love blue mascara (like the Royal blue Maybelline carries on one of their other mascaras). However, I don't think Full & Soft is available in Royal blue.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2003 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Barbarella9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product does stay soft on your lashes and provides definition. I noticed that it does not seem to clump and give a Tammy Faye appearance. The waterproof version seems to hold the curl after using an eyelash curler. Most mascaras pull the curl out of my lashes immediately. This one seems to keep the curl going. If you are looking for a "dramatic" false eyelashes look, this is not the mascara for you.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2003 5:33:00 PM More reviews by cashews

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Thumbs down. I put this on and two hours later it was completely gone! Right into the trash.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2003 1:38:00 AM More reviews by cinnamongrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased this mascara this past weekend after reading the MUA reviews. I've used Illegal Lengths Waterproof for years, but the last tube I bought was very gloppy. I exchanged it for Lash Discovery waterproof...big mistake. So, I trundled back to the store and bought Full & Soft in Brownish Black.

This mascara delivers good definition and excellent thickening. But it doesn't lengthen much - then again, it didn't promise that. :) It lives up to its claim of being waterproof, and it does leave lashes feeling soft. Overall, it's a good mascara for a fairly natural look, but don't count on much in the lengthening department.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2003 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Ah_Gee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is not the best...but it's good enough! It doesn't do wonders, but it really gives your lashes a boost, and the consistancy is very managable. It doesn't clump until it gets around 2months old. The look achieved was natural, yet accented!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2003 6:12:00 PM More reviews by kittyhawk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This doesn't smudge on me. And it does define my lashes well for a non-dramatic look. Great for everyday wear. And makes application so nice and easy with its soft texture fibres. Good price to pay for something that I usually toss out after 3 months! UPDATE: It created panda eyes when my eyes get oily in the afternoon. WATERPROOF, definitely not! Don't ever cry or get wet when wearing this mascara. I've not found my HG mascara in Fasio.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2003 4:01:00 AM More reviews by Bluberryluv

When I first put it on, I loved how it looked: it actually did make my lashes look full'n'soft. And it didn't clump up. Then a couple of hours later...I had smudgy-raccoon eyes (with full'n'soft lashes). Luckily, it came free with a bottle of moisturizing eye makeup remover so it was a snap to take off. And it's cheap, so I'm not too bothered by the loss. Sigh. My quest for the perfect drugstore smudgeproof mascara continues....