October 31, 2014 | 892 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2003 11:06:00 AM More reviews by whitley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This stopped my mascara-hopping. It's all I use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2003 3:25:00 PM More reviews by sweetcaroline

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am trying this for the 2nd time. The first time, I found it to smear and smudge quite a bit, but I've discovered the secret to minimizing smudging: Apply MAC's Sheer extract on your lower lash line, where smudging usually occurs, and it REALLY helps prevent smudging. I applied 3 coats of Full and Soft and my lashes look great, not clumpy. I prefer Maybelline mascaras to L'Oreals which doesn't hold the curl well, even in Waterproof formulas!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2003 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Renee110

I love how this mascara stays on and doesn't flake or smudge. Price is great. The only complaint is that it is pretty hard to take off. I bought the Maybelline Waterproof Mascara Remover, and it doesn't take it off. I have to put baby oil on my lashes and let it sit for a few min and THEN wash my face. But, the alternative is to wear regular mascara and look like Alice Cooper in an hour (I work outside and sweat). I just hope I don't start losing eyelashes because of the difficulty of removing this stuff!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2003 12:48:00 PM More reviews by gash

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

full n soft-shit.volume express-great

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2003 12:12:00 PM More reviews by Fhorn

In my opinion this is the greatest mascara ever. It keeps my straight lashes curled all day long.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2003 11:57:00 PM More reviews by GreeneyedGal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara is great for achieving full, thick black lashes, but I agree also that it can hardly be called waterproof. It definitely smears and even when I remove it at night with eye makeup remover I have some sort of racoon eyes in the morning...it's fine for mascara but there are SOOO many better ones out there!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2003 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Blue

Full N' Soft achieves its namesake beautifully. However it is definitely not waterproof (and I really, really need waterproof!) So sad...

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2003 7:58:00 PM More reviews by karissma21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

When I saw the brush, I thought, oh this mascara is going to be really good. But I found it to be an average mascara. It is decent for a drugstore mascara, but I'm still going to be searching for my perfect mascara because this one isn't it. On the minus side, it clumps a bit on my lashes. On the plus side, it does seem to keep my lashes "soft" and not stiff. I also love blue mascara (like the Royal blue Maybelline carries on one of their other mascaras). However, I don't think Full & Soft is available in Royal blue.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2003 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Barbarella9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product does stay soft on your lashes and provides definition. I noticed that it does not seem to clump and give a Tammy Faye appearance. The waterproof version seems to hold the curl after using an eyelash curler. Most mascaras pull the curl out of my lashes immediately. This one seems to keep the curl going. If you are looking for a "dramatic" false eyelashes look, this is not the mascara for you.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2003 5:33:00 PM More reviews by cashews

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Thumbs down. I put this on and two hours later it was completely gone! Right into the trash.