February 1, 2015 | 1658 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2005 2:16:00 PM More reviews by gomtik

Although this mascara does not give me volume much, It defines my lashes really well. The best thing about it is it does not smudge like all the others! Maybe by the end of a super long day, you may want to check it out in the mirror, but I went snowboarding in it, and I did not have to retouch anything after. It is fairly easy to remove. I use Dove soap, and it's okay. I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2004 11:38:00 PM More reviews by iMaxed5770

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara a lot. It provides a good amount of volume with extremely minimal clumping. I use it after a few coats of Jane's Hi-Fiber Waterproof mascara, and it really adds a nice finishing touch. Not much smudging at all, either. I say it's pretty cheap, but then again, I buy a lot of makeup from department stores, haha.. I only recently purchased it, so I don't know if it expires quickly or not, but so far, it's great! I'd definately buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2004 8:26:00 PM More reviews by goddessintraining

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I hated this mascara - there is NOTHING full about it. I normally use L'Oreal Voluminous (regular not waterproof) and thought I'd give this a try on someone's recommendation. My naturally long, fine eyelashes just look wet with this on - even with many sweeps and two full coats. Would definitely not repurchase - back to my trustworthy Voluminous!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2004 11:27:00 PM More reviews by elsangalang

I plan on returning this mascara if I can't find a good eye m/u remover. Although it did a good job of giving a more natural lash, it was an absolute PAIN to try to remove with my Almay eye pads. And I don't want to aggravate that delicate eye area. I took out a few lashes in the midst of trying hopelessly to remove this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2004 12:45:00 AM More reviews by Sweetest_Taboo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I decided to try the waterproof Full 'n Soft b/c I liked the regular version very much; however, the regular formula seemed to work its way into my eyes. Since using this waterproof version, I have not had a problem with the mascara traveling to unwanted places. As with the regular version, I really like how this mascara makes my lashes look--long and glamorous, yet not brittle to the touch. The only thing I have to get used to is trying to get the mascara off at night...it takes me forever to get this stuff off! As far as performance and looks, however, I am very pleased with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2004 8:29:00 PM More reviews by oneofthetriangle

This is the BEST, hands down. Does what it says... gives full, thick, beautiful lashes. HG right here.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2004 5:45:00 PM More reviews by GreeneyedGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Used this a few years ago and switched it up a bit...but am not back to using Full n' Soft waterproof. This product gives me NATURAL, healthy, thick, gorgeous-looking lashes. I'm a big, big fan of this!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2004 4:31:00 PM More reviews by VJPD

This is my HG mascara.
Leaves my lashes full, soft and natural- no clumping.
Best mascara I've ever tried, will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2004 12:53:00 PM More reviews by bigredreturns

AWESOME! I have very long, but sparse lashes and most mascaras look to harsh against my PPP skin and platinum blonde hair. This one is my HG. It makes my lashes fuller and adds a bit of length. It isn't crunchy, doesn't weigh my lashes down and is practically clum free. Only downside is a fairly large tube that becomes cumbersone in my itty-bitty purse. Overall two thumbs up!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2004 3:31:00 PM More reviews by swt_mimi

Nothing held a curl better then this mascara. I've no idea why this holds EVERYTHING and by "everything", I meant that this held the entire curl on my asian lashes, unlike volum' express that held about 75% of it. This clumped a *bit* which is okay since I comb my lashes afterwards anyways. It lengthened and seperated like nothing else. I do have a minor flaking problem though...